Started on: 07-07-2007 09:55 AM
Replies: 188 (6956 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 07-31-2007 09:28 PM
HIOSILVER!

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LMAO @ CoryFiero. Priceless! Im suing!
IP: Logged
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierobear hasn't found the "Print Screen" button on his keyboard yet.

He also hasn't realized that quoting someone on an internet thread hardly serves as "proof" of what was said. For example:

Originally posted by fierobear:

I want to be Stimpy's ghey louver.

See, we know that's not an accurate quote by fierobear. It's blatantly obvious to everyone he never posted that. Everyone knows he uses a spell checker.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

fierobear hasn't found the "Print Screen" button on his keyboard yet.

He also hasn't realized that quoting someone on an internet thread hardly serves as "proof" of what was said. For example:

It's better than nothing.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post07-18-2007 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really? "Nothing" has seemed to be plenty enough for you to base your gossip on. Every time you're asked to prove your allegations, there is "nothing", and that's good enough for you.
Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I highly recommend the two of you going head to head on Halo or possibly Gears of War, hell, maybe even Call Of Duty 2 ( 3 sucks ) over Xbox Live, hell - I'll even host the match

Jeff, I know you have been itchin to go online with the Xbox and John, I know you must have decent net access, I just don't know if you have an Xbox, and If ya don't, Ill sell you one of my refurbished units for real cheap

Let's get it on!

------------------
Former West Coast Fiero Employee
www.WestCoastFiero.com

Eric Nelson
Internet Sales Manager
Power Ford Valencia
nelsone@autonation.com

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

I have nothing better to do.

Quoted for the record.

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also quoted for the record. LOL. This is fun!

Originally posted by Formula88:

HIOSILVER! is a douche

[This message has been edited by HIOSILVER! (edited 07-18-2007).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

McNizzle said: I highly recommend the two of you going head to head on Halo or possibly Gears of War, hell, maybe even Call Of Duty 2 ( 3 sucks ) over Xbox Live, hell - I'll even host the match

Let's get ready to rummmblllllllllle!!!
AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chicken McNizzle:

I highly recommend the two of you going head to head on Halo or possibly Gears of War, hell, maybe even Call Of Duty 2 ( 3 sucks ) over Xbox Live, hell - I'll even host the match

Jeff, I know you have been itchin to go online with the Xbox and John, I know you must have decent net access, I just don't know if you have an Xbox, and If ya don't, Ill sell you one of my refurbished units for real cheap

Let's get it on!

Why do that? Why not host a Ghetto Brawl in your backyard between them in a bare knuckle fight? Give me stats and I'll place a bet.
Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
becuase theres that whole liability issue, logistics, and I don't have the funds to front a main title event

------------------
www.WestCoastFiero.com

Eric Nelson
Internet Sales Manager
Power Ford Valencia
nelsone@autonation.com

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there was a time when discussions such as this entailed a certain amount of risk. then the real solution would be pistols at 20 paces. while it wouldn't prove who's right and who's wrong (if anyone), it would end the discussion with finality. too bad duelling is illegal.
PFF
System Bot
Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2007 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HAHA, Now it's keyboards at 20 keystrokes

------------------
www.WestCoastFiero.com

Eric Nelson
Internet Sales Manager
Power Ford Valencia
nelsone@autonation.com

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2007 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
The court of public opinion is passing harsh and irreversibly disastrous judgments. Everything is a political battle ground; affronted on whim and fancy in an all encompassing arena where all reside. There is no immunity; silence or muted consternation is no escape; there are no protections from the malicious onslaught.

No longer this the land of the free and home of the brave as proved by anyone who dare demurred popular vote. All disenfranchised plebeians posing opposition are swiftly aspersed with extreme prejudice; serving public paradigm like carrion on pike pole following a spirited mort or worse; left to rot in a penal institution for want, need or ignorance; there is no disparity or retread.

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2007 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig

------------------

AIM:Onefast2M8
86 GT SC 3800 Intercooled
02 Jetta 1.8t

AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2007 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This hasn't died yet?

[This message has been edited by AquaHusky (edited 07-24-2007).]

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2007 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was until you posted in it. LOL. Though it should now I posted in it and thats usually the mark of death.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wanted to share this neat soap dispenser but didn't know where, until now.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2007 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

I wanted to share this neat soap dispenser but didn't know where, until now.

rofl, left one for shampoo... the right for conditioner?
LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i wonder how many fiero owners in the world are fragile enough to give a rats ass about a rival internet forum's impact on them....by the looks of it, there's probably a ford tempo forum calling us pussies
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post07-29-2007 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I heard StreetKiaz called us out...
LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL
PFF
System Bot
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test and stuff

damnit those idiots aren't moving

[This message has been edited by FIEROPHREK (edited 07-29-2007).]

LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
check check...testing
LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LITEDAZE

1894 posts
Member since Apr 2004
how bout now?

------------------

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2007 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

Originally posted by Toddster:
Everyone has their opinion and more power to you.

But ask yourself, have you disassembled and rebuilt a fiero from the ground-up? completely? Totally? I mean rebuilt EVERYTHING including the Alt, subwoofer amps (created a new circuit board once from scratch!), radios, AC compressors and control units, every last nut, screw, clip, and rivet? Piece by piece? I have, many times. Hell, I pull engines just to do detailing before a car show. Check my threads in Tech and GFC archives. Have you even SEEN a Fiero Power Steering Unit let alone rebuilt one? Show me an ASE, ANY ASE, tech who has and I will conceed the point. Fair enough?

You see Buddy, It is not a disrepect to ASE techs in general and certainly not you personally. It is simply a respect FOR ME from those who benefit from my 15 years of experience with Fieros every day on this forum that justifies the statement.

But in the interest of harmony, "MOST" it is.

Saved in the apropriate area for postarity
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LITEDAZE:

i wonder how many fiero owners in the world are fragile enough to give a rats ass about a rival internet forum's impact on them....by the looks of it, there's probably a ford tempo forum calling us pussies

I bet the Daewoo Forum is calling us out
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

I bet the Daewoo Forum is calling us out

one better, the Yugo Forum ~
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just looking if this work http://youtube.com/watch?v=nQBSmLXuYq8 on here
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
uh testing
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock