Can a Fiero club discriminate? by WhiteDevil88
Started on: 07-04-2007 05:15 PM
Replies: 196 (5783 views)
Last post by: Mr.PBody on 10-29-2007 03:36 PM
3.8 SC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I heard that tape recording, when you threatened Rick. Are you sure you didn't a sex change. You sounded like a girl.
IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2007 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

I like how you tried to toss the Health Issues in there for sympathy. JS you really need to look in the mirror to see who is to blame and especially before the red bar gets to high. Good luck in your endeavors as you really need it. Rick

You're missing the point. It's GGF leadership that has been going around spreading the word that I'm "mentally unstable, violent, and dangerous" therefore THEY are trying to make my health an issue. If you're talking about me being able to drive 4 hours round trip for a Fiero Club meeting, I do have a damaged right foot, and I don't like to drive late in the day after taking pain medication. That's just being socially responsible.

Rick, you're making an awful lot of noise for someone else who snuck in after getting banned. What is it about glass houses and stone throwing?
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2007 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

Originally posted by 3.8 SC:

I heard that tape recording, when you threatened Rick. Are you sure you didn't a sex change. You sounded like a girl.

That was my customer service voice. So what was the threat?
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm a ban on a guy who just got thru ripping off a ton of people for big money???? I was correct on him and had plenty of emails and PM's apoligizing for it. I did not sneak back in I was let back in after teh waters calmed .

No water to hold in your bottomless cup JS. I can say for sure you have a mental illness after your words with me on another forum that you are banned from making it three now??? Stop why you are ahead and as I stated go take a look in the mirror as you have some serious issues.

The post by Whuffo is enough for you to just end it and go away but your mental unsability will keep you from seeing reality. Enough said by me on this subject. Rick
3.8 SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You told him, that you were going to sue him and you also theaten his family. You always think you are above everyone else. This is just like another forum that you in (RFT). You need to grow up and stop creating problems for others.

[This message has been edited by 3.8 SC (edited 07-05-2007).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2007 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 3.8 SC:

You told him, that you were going to sue him and you also theaten his family. You always think you are above everyone else. This is just like another forum that you in (RFT). You need to grow up and stop creating problems for others.

What?! What kind of ditchweed are you smoking back in Ohio? First off, why did I have Rick's number? He ASKED me to call him. Why did I sound erm, "light" on the phone? I told Rick that as I was leaving a message that his wife or kids might hear, that I did NOT want to sound threatening on the phone. All I did was leave my name and phone #.

So, what was I going to sue him for? And what does this have to do with RealFieroTech? Which you are also a member (troll) of?
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Preserved for the record

exactily what kind of "record" are you "preserving" here.

i suppose you are preserving it for the e-police. *snicker*

because the real police have better things to worry about than a stupid car club and stupid members trying to act tough.

both of you, knock it off and move on.
CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is rediculus. IU am drunk and cannot spel;l and just made out with my ****in neighbor who is hott and 35 and came home whearing a skirt. IO am 21., You guys are gihting ove a stupid fiero club. Jeff, you don';t even want to join dude, really welcome bnack and all, I think you are really funy and i like rteading your post BUGT not when it comes to this kind of **** . Let it go, let them have their club and let me **** my neightbore who I illegally steel cable from.

cory
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2007 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cory, you stud. That's the way to stay a younger man. Get with an older woman.
rynelson85

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rynelson85Send a Private Message to rynelson85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:

This is rediculus. IU am drunk and cannot spel;l and just made out with my ****in neighbor who is hott and 35 and came home whearing a skirt. IO am 21., You guys are gihting ove a stupid fiero club. Jeff, you don';t even want to join dude, really welcome bnack and all, I think you are really funy and i like rteading your post BUGT not when it comes to this kind of **** . Let it go, let them have their club and let me **** my neightbore who I illegally steel cable from.

cory

good work! and congrats on bieng the drunkest post I've ever seen on here.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is rediculus. IU am drunk and cannot spel;l and just made out with my ****in neighbor who is hott and 35 and came home whearing a skirt.

Preserved for the record. LMAO!
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rynelson85:

good work! and congrats on bieng the drunkest post I've ever seen on here.

We've heard what he's going to bed with. What do you suppose he will wake up with?
SNMFX

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2007 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SNMFXClick Here to visit SNMFX's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNMFXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My club is better than your club...FAGS!!!
ha ha...its just a Fiero!!!
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh dear god. And people ask me why my enthusiasm for Fieros has dampened.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ohhh the scandel!
libel? mental & emotional standing? slanderous?
sorry...sounds like a baby stomping feet.....or maybe Lucy wanting to be in Ricky's show

and, yes, clubs can discriminate. thats what makes them "clubs" and not "public".
even your local Moose lodge can say: we no likey you - go away (tho it is unlikely)

this is why many people have gone thru the trouble of figuring out how NOT to be azzhats.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WHY
do you want to join so bad???

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cory

Hey the drunk guy makes a lot of sense

best post evar?
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2007 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

ohhh the scandel!
libel? mental & emotional standing? slanderous?
sorry...sounds like a baby stomping feet.....or maybe Lucy wanting to be in Ricky's show

and, yes, clubs can discriminate. thats what makes them "clubs" and not "public".
even your local Moose lodge can say: we no likey you - go away (tho it is unlikely)

this is why many people have gone thru the trouble of figuring out how NOT to be azzhats.

You missed the point by about 10 degrees. I'm not interested in being in the club. Micheal tells me that he would NEVER allow me in.. (You can't quit, you're fired!) Meanwhile they say on their website that they are open to ANYONE WHO HAS INTEREST.
If they want to keep out riff raff like me, then they need to clarify their rules.

And yes, bringing up someone's alleged mental status is a pretty effin' childish game. I can show you at least 5 occaisions where GGF officers have done just that in the past week.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2007 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

Originally posted by revin:

WHY
do you want to join so bad???

At this point, I'm wanting to go there just out of curiousity. I've never been arrested before. According to Mr. Leavitt;

"If you come, bring your wife so she can drive her car home. Wouldn't want her to have to buy it out of the impound yard, would we? And you'll find that the police are much more interested in you than you imagine; you think you've been oh-so-careful but you've overlooked some very important details along the way. Your own words are your downfall and you won't be able to escape them."

Nice, huh? Somethings wrong when a guy like me has never been put in handcuffs.

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:
You missed the point by about 10 degrees. I'm not interested in being in the club. Micheal tells me that he would NEVER allow me in.. (You can't quit, you're fired!) Meanwhile they say on their website that they are open to ANYONE WHO HAS INTEREST.
If they want to keep out riff raff like me, then they need to clarify their rules.

And yes, bringing up someone's alleged mental status is a pretty effin' childish game. I can show you at least 5 occaisions where GGF officers have done just that in the past week.

oohhh, I'm sorry honey. here's a lollipop. <pats head>
now, go sit down over there, and I will go talk to them boys, and see if they'll play with you now.

and, maybe in the meantime, we can change that "Devil" in WhiteDevil88 to something more fitting? WhitePanties88?
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quit lying, shut up and grow up. You don't want to join anymore than they want you to join. You're about as worthless as it gets to this community. Go stir up senseless crap on a Honda forum.
PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2007 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

oohhh, I'm sorry honey. here's a lollipop. <pats head>
now, go sit down over there, and I will go talk to them boys, and see if they'll play with you now.

and, maybe in the meantime, we can change that "Devil" in WhiteDevil88 to something more fitting? WhitePanties88?

You're funny. Funny funny guy. That's why you get a plus!
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2007 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

Originally posted by InTheLead: You're about as worthless as it gets to this community.

Thanks for your opinion. That's super.
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whitedevil, get off the forum. People like you are driving the good folks away. No one wants here about you and some other kids having a little beef with eachother. Sad thing is Cliff allows this crap to go on. I am sure I will get some negs and maybe even banned for what I am about to say but its the truth. This forum needs to be better moderated and if Cliff does not have the time he needs to get off his hi horse and appoint some folks to help. His OWN TERMS OF USE STATE:
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this messageboard to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
This forum use to be a great place to hang out but now you only have a hand full of people that even post because everyone else has got so tired of this type of crap that they just dont even come here anymore. I know that this is his site, and he pays for the bandwidth, and he does all this on his free time, but he bares that burden because he wants to control it all. Not because others dont want to help. This thread should have been closed after the 5th or 6th post as it was posted to get crap started, its hateful, he is threatening to sue, and trying to drag down a clubs good name with it.

I know a lot of you feel the same way but dont post it in fear of getting negatives. So what if you get a few negs, I stuck up for archie and got my very first neg after six years. I dont care if I get banned because I can always just view PFF or be like a bunch of the loosers that get banned for being jerks and just re register under a different name. But if no one speaks up then I just look like one guy ranting.

[This message has been edited by ambfiero (edited 07-05-2007).]

JohnF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, again, please kill this thread, too! Anything like this belongs only in your trash can!
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2007 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ambfiero:
His OWN TERMS OF USE STATE:
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this messageboard to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Thank you for bringing up another very valid point. I've checked my behavior against this standard, and I find that I'm doing ok. When Micheal starts alleging on the forum that I am some kind of wanted felon to be snapped up by the cops the second I show my face, that is knowingly false and defamatory, innaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, and invasive of a person's privacy. I'd say you make a great argument for banning Whuffo.
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck getting him to trash it..... he didnt when people were starting crap with archie and I asked him to.
Then again I am busting his balls a bit so because it affects him he might.

Some of the PM's I got over these types of threads that post in......

Gave you a plus for your action that ended up in the trash can. I agree with what you said. Too many members are only on the forum to argue and put down, not contribute. You handled yourself well without abusive name calling. A positive contribution/confrontation.

I saw that you got a few negatives lately.
I sent ya a positive
You made some very good points, especially when you mentioned people bashing the established vendors. If we lose the FEW THAT ARE LEFT we will be S.O.L.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Man that is funny.
Life is hell when you start a bashing thread & someone hijacks it.

The crap has been going on for years & it's getting pretty old & I'm getting pretty fed up with it.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2007 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you like a cookie and a gold star?
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That’s funny coming from Mrs. I’m going to sue because no one likes me and I can’t play well with others. I also think it’s funny that this thread only took 2 pages to get trashed yet the Archie bash took like 9. Whitedevil, you can post away your wonderful contributions on PFF because that’s what people expect from PFF anymore. Hey maybe you could start your own club... California Crybabies, I know a lot of forum members that would love to join your great club. You guys could sit around camp fires and think about what your next wonderful posts will be on PFF.

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He ended up in the Trash Can and will still think he is right. I believe some Shock therapy would work well JS. I can only imagine you like the episode of Cheers where Cliff Claven had the collar on and taught the doctor a lesson when he took the controller and asked the doctor how he liked it proceeding to shock himself. Rick

http://www.youtube.com/watc...mode=related&search=
Chump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChumpClick Here to visit Chump's HomePageSend a Private Message to ChumpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You missed the point by about 10 degrees. I'm not interested in being in the club. Micheal tells me that he would NEVER allow me in.........

At this point, I'm wanting to go there just out of curiousity. I've never been arrested before......

Your time has to be more valuble to you than this. I know I have better things to do with my time than stir up trouble.

Also you pubically state that you have no intrest in joining their club. That alone would be justification for denial of your application.
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, Mr Stillwell... you don't want to be a member of their club, but you're giving them grief over their membership policies anyway. Why? Because you just want to be a dick? Or I guess in your case, it would be a menstruating vagina...

I agree with ambfiero on all counts.

Oh, and Mr Stillwell, I made sure that the negative rating from your two previous usernames was transferred to your new one. I wouldn't want to be sued for failing to update my ratings!

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 07-06-2007).]

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cory, you stud. That's the way to stay a younger man. Get with an older woman.

http://ryanwalkermcp.blogspot.com/
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2007 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://ryanwalkermcp.blogspot.com/

21 and plays tennis? Huh..... must be a country club thing.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh ya, get a pic of your neighbor!
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2007 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whooooot. Saved for posterity, in the trash where it belongs.

Just to clarify for the legal scholars paying attention. Micheal has been insinuating legal action against me for the past 2 years, at least. Just putting all the cards on the table.
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
who gives a shi#, pack your cards back up and go home.

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

oh ya, get a pic of your neighbor!

Funny you should ask, her last night drunk as hell.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ambfiero:

Whitedevil, get off the forum. People like you are driving the good folks away. No one wants here about you and some other kids having a little beef with eachother.

1 person doesn't make an argument. Perhaps everyone, including the GGF members involved in this thread, should go away? Maybe Cliff should do what a grade school teacher would do and put EVERYONE involved in the fight into time-out?
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree with Formula88,a one week suspension of posting privilages seems appropriate,BUT(and that is a big but),how would he determine who would be suspended for argueing?Everyone who posted?The major combatants?How would he keep the system(if there was one) from being abused(such as 2 on 1)?A lot of questions would have to be answered first!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock