Started on: 06-07-2007 07:05 PM
Replies: 449 (15903 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 08-05-2008 02:32 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

LOL. Whatever, dude. You're the one saying "they all look alike". I know who Curly is. He's the guy who dresses like a backup singer from Cameo. Word up!

That speaks volumes as to why you can figure out who owns what car.

So what about those threads?

Archie
IP: Logged
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a lover of Fiero's that are "tweaked" and one of those car is Spdys. I offen times bump his thread due to this. However, I've never notice insurgents bashing his HP numbers (last dyno 289 and raising), nuking the tranny, or getting all of that power to the ground. Archie isn't bashing him and neither are those V8 guys. Only one or two persons asked for dyno sheets to which I think Sppdy (he) presented.

So I ask, "Why does Archie or his customers need dyno sheets, 1/4 times, and "getting it too the ground" to please the insurgents?

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/044129.html

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-13-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

LOL. Whatever, dude. You're the one saying "they all look alike". I know who Curly is. He's the guy who dresses like a backup singer from Cameo. Word up!

Hehehe, "Word-Up" dude....Ugly Ego for life, can you smell my finger. If you've known me, you'd know that I don't like "trophes," nor entering my cars into cars shows----just "display." The tropies IMO should go to the persons or shop that performed the task. If you want the "real-low-down" just ask Songman about the West Coast show cause we battled over this issue and I lost, hehe.

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Don't tell me you feel special doing the exact same mods that people have been doing to cars since the 30's.

Your missing one major item......those cars are not Fieros.

As for the comment regarding "Archie and the Crew," those young guys are very talented and are learning new ideas each time a customer wants something a little bit different. Yes, they've chopped plenty of Fieros but, the last three our different. The Crew made a excellent "save" on Cornersonallrails" Fiero. They laid in a new front glass, fab'd up a 350Z, and have retweaked the old style ISMA kit. Despite all of that.....you say they haven't done anything new?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-13-2007).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2007 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ambfiero:

WhiteDevil88,

That car is awesome, looks like you did a lot to it..... Like changed the rims that were way played out in the early 90's (five stars).
High Dollar? What a joke! Your a Joke and the reason this thread was started is a JOKE. As for your dyno sheet, I wasnt there to verify it so I dont believe it is valid. I have seen better looking stock cars with tinted widows.

Still circa 1997.

Not pretty but it was the first. It was swapped by ACE of Durango, CO. They had previously been swapping Series 1 motors and doing a pretty good turnaround with it with OBD1. When the Series 2 L67 came out in 1997, it was the sh1t in V6's. My dad contacted ACE and got Don Clutter to get a 0 mile powerplant from Schrams. It had been taken out of a Bonneville SSEi that had been torn down for QC. The powerplant alone invoiced for over $7000. In addition to building the very first OBD2 to Fiero wiring harness ever, installing the powerplant on custom mounts, he also rebuilt the suspension with poly bushings throughout.

When the car came back to California, after writing a check for about $20,000 to cover parts and labor, it was taken to West Coast Fieros to work out some bugs. It stayed there for a few months, running up a couple thousand dollar tab getting new WCF motor mounts and shift linkage brackets. Headers and 3" exhast with a Spintech muffler also made it's way on. Total build & buy cost had touched $30,000 by the time my dad lost interest and sold it to me for $6000.

Circa 2006

Dryer vent intake gets replaced with fabricated 3.5" cold air intake.

Engine cleaned up.

Held Motorsports coilovers with KYB struts, SuspensionTechniques front springs. 16" MB Drifter wheels. Grand Am brakes.

Circa 2007

I sold the car to PFF member DarrylK last year after I injured my leg and was no longer comfortably able to drive the car. He did a remarkable job installing the Finale body kit in record time.
http://realfierotech.com/ph...viewtopic.php?t=6363
I don't know about it being a joke, but it gave me plenty of smiles as I put 30,000 miles of enthusiastic daily driving on top of the 50,000 that my dad put on the L67. Personally, I'm not into 20 inch wheels on Fieros, I think 18's are pushing the envelope of good taste and functionality. I don't dislike anybody for socking a bundle into a car for the pure reason of a showpiece, but I like to drive, and I like to drive sleepers.

As far as Archie goes, I used to stick up for him in these type of discussions as well. I think it's unfair to hold him responsible for what customers do with his product and services. And I still don't see where I've bashed him short of I haven't picked up a pom pom and started with a "Gimme an A!". Personally, for me, Archie has always just been irrelevant. He has never offered any product or service that I have a shred of interest in. I live in California, so unless he can do a swap that can get a BAR exemption, I'll pass. I'm 6'6", so a chop is impractical for me, to say the least, besides not really being my style. If he could stretch one 3 or 4 inches, maybe then I'd start being interested. The body kits aren't really attractive to me, they need serious updating in my opinion. But it is his attitude that really turns me off. He has spouted some pretty nasty things about me on this forum with the comfort that I wouldn't have a voice, that he could benefit from an unfortunate situation between Cliff and I that kept me away. Now that I am back, he wants to start making waves at me, describing some "insurgency"? He just knows that he's done enough to get his nuts kicked up in his teeth just as likely as I shake his hand if I ever meet him. Personally, I would think it would be a better idea to grow up a little + start being real, son.

As for you amber, who do you drive?

[This message has been edited by WhiteDevil88 (edited 06-13-2007).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2007 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

Originally posted by Archie:

That speaks volumes as to why you can figure out who owns what car.

So what about those threads?

Archie

I have no idea what that means, other then you think it's really important. I get the feeling you feel that way about most of what comes out of your head though.

I'm working on the threads. I've found a couple you might like to keep you busy while I'm looking.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2007 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

Originally posted by madcurl:

I'm a lover of Fiero's that are "tweaked" and one of those car is Spdys. I offen times bump his thread due to this. However, I've never notice insurgents bashing his HP numbers (last dyno 289 and raising), nuking the tranny, or getting all of that power to the ground. Archie isn't bashing him and neither are those V8 guys. Only one or two persons asked for dyno sheets to which I think Sppdy (he) presented.

So I ask, "Why does Archie or his customers need dyno sheets, 1/4 times, and "getting it too the ground" to please the insurgents?

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/044129.html

If I'm a "nutswinger" on someone, it's got to be Rickady88. His engineering in creating a car that completely utilised the entire electronics from the donor Oldsmobile Intrigue with the 3.5 Shortstar swap is nothing short of jawdropping. It's not a huge horsepower motor, but it gives it a great balance and character. Plus, it's gorgeous.

For me, the horsepower doesn't necessarily have to be the ultimate goal in building a car, but I think whatever goal you have in mind for going a certain direction in your build, you need to make sure if you're meeting your goal. If you're getting a 377 V8, I'm still puzzled what the "goal" was in that. To mess with some kid's head in Florida?

Weak sauce.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now that I am back, he wants to start making waves at me, describing some "insurgency"? He just knows that he's done enough to get his nuts kicked up in his teeth just as likely as I shake his hand if I ever meet him. Personally, I would think it would be a better idea to grow up a little + start being real, son.

"Insurgents or insurgency"....that was started by me and not Archie. I found it "fitting" that for some who claim the greatness of our Fieros but love to belittle any or all who don't fit they're idiologies by posting negitive threads on PFF or on RTF in the name of poking FUN while they smile in your face and shake your hand at a show. As for "Growing up" you need not look too far. IMO as a "Modarator" the various listings of mockery is down right embarrassing.

So, "Why where the threads removed"? Was is it removed because you've grown tried of the entire page mired with childesh/endless threads poking fun of Fiero owners? How about the thread concerning, "The Run for the Keys" and how those insurgents mocked the older crowds?
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

i think a relevant question to ask here is, what have you built?

i think archie has amply illustrated his work, here and elsewhere. so how about you guys? crzyone? stimpy? shaun? i'm sure you've all done some nice work, why dont you post here, in this thread, and list (preferably with pics and dyno sheets) what you've done? so instead of a dubious bash-fest, this thread could be a showcase of what can be done with the little commuter car? or is the car not what this thread's about? c'mom. show us.

what have you built?

Show me a post in this thread where I have been bashing anybody. Why would you even include me in that list? Because Archie did?

1986 Fiero GT 95k ish miles on body (imported from Seattle)
2003 Northstar (only 2000+ Northstar in a fiero ever)
Big Stuff 3 ECU with wide band O2 sensor (self tuning)
Mandrel bent 2.5" dual exhaust
12" Corvette rotors (Crossdrilled, Slotted and zinc plated)
Corvette Calipers (brand new)
Corvette Master Cylinder (Brand new)
SS brake lines
Corvette LT1 fuel pump
Rebuilt Getrag 5 speed
Rodney's FWD conversion kit
Rodney's HD transmission brackets
Rodney's Poly Transmission mounts
Spec Stage 3 clutch (6 puck good for 450lb/ft)
Modified Steel flywheel
4" Mandrel bent Intake tube
2 Large K&N filters
Custom made engine mounts
Poly Suspension bushings
Aluminum cradle bushings
Monroe Sensatrack shocks and struts
Intrax 2" lowering springs

This is one of my cars. I stopped building it a year ago. I have since bought a Skyline GTR in October which I have already put $8k or so into.

So, looks like I built something. What were you getting at in asking what we have built? What have you built? Show us.

------------------

Buy a fiero, become a mechanic
3.4 dohc Install
Sub Install
Northstar Install

[This message has been edited by crzyone (edited 06-13-2007).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2007 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
So, "Why where the threads removed"? Was is it removed because you've grown tried of the entire page mired with childesh/endless threads poking fun of Fiero owners? How about the thread concerning, "The Run for the Keys" and how those insurgents mocked the older crowds?

Insurgent, septic tank, fagland, geriatrics,nutswingers and cheerleaders. I'm pretty tired of the whole thing. I archived threads because I was tired of Real Fero TECH's forum being known for drama, not tech. There wasn't any need for four years of drama and bad blood to be stored up where everyone needed to look at it.

As for the "Keys" thread, I thought it was crass, but it was the viewpoint of a young adult in the community and maybe reach out to responsible young people in your club to present a more accessible face to young enthusiasts. Because, admittedly, there is a generation gap that I see when I attend events. Then, do like I did a long time ago and just forgive him for being born a douchebag and get over it.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then, do like I did a long time ago and just forgive him for being born a douchebag and get over it.

The world would be a better place if everyone could do that.
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then, do like I did a long time ago and just forgive him for being born a douchebag and get over it.

You appear to only offer that honor to certain people.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't understand why someone so insignificant is getting so much attention. If it weren't for all this foaming at the mouth regarding Shaun, I would've forgotten that he even existed. Thanks for reminding me.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 06-13-2007).]

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

I'll take that as a no, lol. How can you criticize Archie for doing the "same old mods" when you dont even have the first clue on how its done? So you must be saying that buliding such cars as the GT40, Troys IMSA or Curlys Arch-Rival doesnt require any skill because people have been doing it for the past 30 yrs? Give me a break kid, go home.

I think the point of the pictures was to show the haters that he knows what he's doing, more so than others. If he wanted a 600hp fire breathing, nitrous sucking SBC, he would have one.

I didn't say anything of the sort, did I? Excellent reading comprehension on your part. Do try to remember that I'm not responsible for your assumptions. What I was saying is, I'm not especially impressed that you managed to do the exact same modifications to one car thats been done to dozens of other models for nearly 80 years. I didn't say it didn't require skill, I said it was nothing new. Mostly, I was railing against your high-and-mighty attitude. As if you have any right to talk down to me because you can replicate other peoples ideas.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fastback 86

7849 posts
Member since Sep 2003

Originally posted by California Kid:

Ask CaliKid What ??? What are you driving at ?

You said yourself that you spent a great deal of money on your shiny new transmission and had no intention of destroying it, or doing things like going to a dragstrip, which could result in damage to said transmission.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fastback 86

7849 posts
Member since Sep 2003

Originally posted by Archie:

Wow, I'm just totally devastated....... I did some research..........

When Henry Ford went from the Model "T" to the Model "A" in 1928 he lowered the roof, he could be one of the pioneers of chop tops....... I'm so devastated.

I think it was 1932 when he put a flathead V-8 into his Fords....... I'm so devastated.

Wasn't it Studebaker that put suicide doors on it's wagons back in the late 1800's?........ I'm so devastated.

don't tell all the hot rodders & custom car builders for the last 60 years & all the car magazines published in the 1900's what you've told us because they'd be devastated.

You sir are an

Archie

An...what? An Archie?
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I don't understand why someone so insignificant is getting so much attention. If it weren't for all this foaming at the mouth regarding Shaun, I would've forgotten that he even existed. Thanks for reminding me.

The same reason why Paris hilton gets so much attention. Drama queen or Attention wh0re , take your pick.

------------------
ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I archived threads because I was tired of Real Fero TECH's forum being known for drama, not tech. There wasn't any need for four years of drama and bad blood to be stored up where everyone needed to look at it.

That's funny, because there's a bunch of people who think RFT's tech section is soooo much better than ours, and they like to come over here and tell us how great it is.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Insurgent, septic tank, fagland, geriatrics,nutswingers and cheerleaders. I'm pretty tired of the whole thing. I archived threads because I was tired of Real Fero TECH's forum being known for drama, not tech. There wasn't any need for four years of drama and bad blood to be stored up where everyone needed to look at it.

As for the "Keys" thread, I thought it was crass, but it was the viewpoint of a young adult in the community and maybe reach out to responsible young people in your club to present a more accessible face to young enthusiasts. Because, admittedly, there is a generation gap that I see when I attend events. Then, do like I did a long time ago and just forgive him for being born a douchebag and get over it.

Hmm. Funny that it's been so long ago that I've forgotten who started the original thread so I can't say 100% who was the author. All I do remember was that, "The threads were in very bad and poor taste." The Horse thread (the worse IMO attacking someone's wife), The Keys thread, The Alien baby in the stomach thread, and the Keys thread.. It may take some time for me to "get-over-it" especially when it start over here.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2007 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John, that adds absolutely nothing to the discussion. I'll give you the opportunity to rant and rail all you want about RealFieroTech in person when you folks come to Marina for WestFest. I'll be looking forward to hearing all about it. Shoot, we can even catch it on film and post it on YouTube so you can just post a link and save yourself a lot of time typing. But injectiing your blind hatred of all things that RealFieroTech may be or may, through the efforts of all the moderators, be trying to become. It's divisive to the Fiero community, and frankly, it's tiresome.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2007 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

Originally posted by Formula88:

You appear to only offer that honor to certain people.

I think you're ok. For a douchebag.
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

John, that adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.

You brought up that RFT tech is full of drama and b.s. Just pointing out the irony.

I'll give you the opportunity to rant and rail all you want about RealFieroTech in person when you folks come to Marina for WestFest.

I wouldn't waste my time.

I'll be looking forward to hearing all about it. Shoot, we can even catch it on film and post it on YouTube so you can just post a link and save yourself a lot of time typing.

Ain't gonna happen.

But injectiing your blind hatred of all things that RealFieroTech may be or may, through the efforts of all the moderators, be trying to become. It's divisive to the Fiero community, and frankly, it's tiresome.

Don't tell me. Tell all of your buddies over there who like to stir up s*.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Don't tell me. Tell all of your buddies over there who like to stir up s*.

Dude, you are one of the biggest s*** disturbers on this board.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

Dude, you are one of the biggest s*** disturbers on this board.

Nope. But thanks for playing.

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think you're ok. For a douchebag.

Thanks. The feeling is mutual.
How did I rate such a high honor where others do not?
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You said yourself that you spent a great deal of money on your shiny new transmission and had no intention of destroying it, or doing things like going to a dragstrip, which could result in damage to said transmission.

I'm not going to ask you to post a link to that post, so all can see word for word what exactly I said ( your words seem to be slanted different than what I recall posting ). Further explanation is that repeated 1/4 Mile runs are going to shorten the life of "any transmisson or engine combination". Everybody knows the Drag Racing is about the most abusive sport on a vehicle, out side demolition derby, and Baja. Road Course racing while abusive, doesn't tear up drive line components in the same fashion.

Will the 5 spd Getrag in my car hold up to repeated Drag Racing ? Yes, I think it would, I even threw almost 2 grand at custom halfshafts, but it's an unknown as to how long it would last, same would hold true to any trans having a lower torque rating than the engine it's attached to. This is an unknown for just about every high powered swap on either Forum. I've laid down twin strips of rubber for more than 30 feet on more than one occasion, these weren't melted tire burnouts, but just enough slip to mark the road, so I know that trans is handling the power just fine. The main reason for just about any Getrag failure posted here on the board has been due to a high mileage trans with no due care rebuilding it during a high power swap, and additionally adding protective measures like limited slip, and cryo treatment. Even with that being said, there haven't been many failures reported as far as Getrag's go. I'm coming up on 45,000 miles on my engine, thinking off having a replacement built for it, and I'm not going down on the HP/Torque.

Much depends on a person use of the car, it seems most V8 Conversion are "older" people not interested in racing their car 1/4 mile every weekend, or at all for that matter. I use to drag race at the track with a passion back in my teens through 20's, maybe they did too, the thrill just isn't all there anymore. I crew for Dragsters and Alcohol cars running over 900 horse, that's fun for me. I have a lot more fun either going to a road course, or running on the street, and I'm sure that's the same with most of the others. The road course is very challenging with a high powered car, and I'll be honest, for me at my age (58), it's one heck of lot worse than going to the gym for a hard work out, great fun and thrill though !!! To wrap this up, would I suggest someone to build up a Fiero for the drag strip ? No I wouldn't, there are too many other better choices of vehicles out there for that purpose. Like I said before 1/4 mile performance is only one small measure of a vehicles capability, and I don't say that to deminish what others have done in respect to quick times posted here, I like to see them post to.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 06-13-2007).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2007 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You brought up that RFT tech is full of drama and b.s. Just pointing out the irony.

I don't see that that's irony, Miss Morrissette. And I didn't say anything of the sort. The Tech Forum is extremely well monitored by Will to keep jackasses like me from destroying good tech threads. I stated that I did not like the focus of the FORUM being the RFT vs the World SUBFORUM as it had more then double the threads of tech. It was un-necessary. If you think RFT Tech forum is full of drama and bs, either you haven't looked at it or your mind is so consumed by hate that it is going to prejudge no matter what.

Ain't gonna happen.

I wasn't holding my breath. You're far more comfortable behind a keyboard. You've had SO many opportunities to grow a spine and say your piece to my face, but you'd rather skulk away and avoid eye contact. At least Toddster didn't punk up, at least until he started lying about what happened. You let me give your wife a hug and shake your hand, and then talk about me on the forum the next day telling lies. You're a waste of space. Just shut up.

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:
Show me a post in this thread where I have been bashing anybody. Why would you even include me in that list? Because Archie did?

So, looks like I built something. What were you getting at in asking what we have built? What have you built? Show us.

i included your name because i was looking for some balance. if that offends you, let me know and i'll apologize. fair enough?

the reason i posted at all? i hadn't seen this thread until it hit the trash can. i'm simply not interested in whether or not anyone gets ### whp or ft/lbs, or can prove it. but i'm seeing a lot of mud being slung, and precious little data to back it up. since we have all this posturing going on, i thought i'd like to see some data

i drive a near-stock '84. while i do all of my own repairs, cam gear, rings, brakes, etc., i don't build anything, except maybe my 4351 flushmounts. i'm not into power or speed, if anything i'm into fuel economy, which is why my new daily driver is a geo metro making all of about 45 hp. go ahead, laugh if you like, i don't mind. but i do like to look at nice cars, and i'm seeing some good pictures of cars including yours. carry on.

------------------
'84 2m4 se, a work in progress http://www.mtsu.edu/~mkr2c/fiero.htm
where's osama?

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You said...

I archived threads because I was tired of Real Fero TECH's forum being known for drama, not tech.

Your words, Jeff. Not mine.

I wasn't holding my breath. You're far more comfortable behind a keyboard. You've had SO many opportunities to grow a spine and say your piece to my face, but you'd rather skulk away and avoid eye contact. At least Toddster didn't punk up, at least until he started lying about what happened. You let me give your wife a hug and shake your hand, and then talk about me on the forum the next day telling lies. You're a waste of space. Just shut up.

Jeff, I don't talk to you in person, and rarely on the forum, because i don't want to. You aren't someone I want to hang around with. I don't like you. You don't like me. So I don't waste my time with you. Period. It has nothing to do with balls or lack of. I just don't care to talk to you. Why would I waste my time at a Fiero meeting or event listening to your bullshit for an hour like our club president did? Answer: I don't want to, and I don't have to. If you really feel like you need me to say anything to your face, I'll be at Westfest.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

i included your name because i was looking for some balance. if that offends you, let me know and i'll apologize. fair enough?

If your intentions were good then its no big deal. Just felt like you were baiting us. You did have a pretty short list of names, and looking at the names it seemed like you were baiting. Lets include Fierobear in that list and Formula88, Orief etc etc. I know Orief has a nice car.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, the clock on the wall tells me our time's up for this session. I think we've made some excellent progress today, but I want you to take some time over the next week and reflect on what we've covered and how that makes you feel.

Carol will validate your parking stub on your way out.
PFF
System Bot
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't say anything of the sort, did I? Excellent reading comprehension on your part. Do try to remember that I'm not responsible for your assumptions. What I was saying is, I'm not especially impressed that you managed to do the exact same modifications to one car thats been done to dozens of other models for nearly 80 years. I didn't say it didn't require skill, I said it was nothing new. Mostly, I was railing against your high-and-mighty attitude. As if you have any right to talk down to me because you can replicate other peoples ideas.

High and mighty attitude? Talking down on you? LMAO!!! I simply asked what you have built, to which you still havent even answered... your the one getting defensive.

I think I sense a tad bit of jealousy, dont you?
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ALL THIS FROM A VIDEO OF A CAR ON A DYNO?

Dayum.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2007 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You said...

I remember you saying that if your bar ever got to 50%-50%, you'd stop posting on Pennock's.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I remember you saying that if your bar ever got to 50%-50%, you'd stop posting on Pennock's.

Before your buddy Shaunna said on RFT "hey, everybody, let's work on his ratings bar". You think I'd give him the satisfaction? Or you?

Oh, and that was a nice attempt at deflection, after I called you on your own words about RFT and the Tech section.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 06-13-2007).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2007 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oooh, you got me. You're just too clever.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oooh, you got me. You're just too clever.

Whatever.

Goodbye, Jeff.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2007 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't go away mad, just go away.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't go away mad, just go away.

That's the thing, Jeff...I ain't mad. I don't care enough to be.

Bye.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2007 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you don't care enough to say something to my face, why do you care enough to write a letter to my friend, Hugh Lemma, telling him that I am a liar and that I "disrupted a Golden Gate Fiero meeting"? Why do you care enough about me to quiz my friend, Steven Snyder, about me at the WCF barbecue, completely ignoring the ultra sanitary 3.4 DOHC install that he had just completed on his own? Why am I such an important topic that complete strangers came away from that barbecue knowing details about my marriage, my family history with my brother's death, and my treatment for the damage that it did, so that they could spitefully throw it back in my face in on of these piss-fests?

You've got nothing to say too me. Just plenty to say about me.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you don't care enough to say something to my face, why do you care enough to write a letter to my friend, Hugh Lemma, telling him that I am a liar and that I "disrupted a Golden Gate Fiero meeting"? Why do you care enough about me to quiz my friend, Steven Snyder, about me at the WCF barbecue, completely ignoring the ultra sanitary 3.4 DOHC install that he had just completed on his own? Why am I such an important topic that complete strangers came away from that barbecue knowing details about my marriage, my family history with my brother's death, and my treatment for the damage that it did, so that they could spitefully throw it back in my face in on of these piss-fests?

Because when I go to shows, people ask me "what's the deal with Stimpy? What's his problem?"

You've got nothing to say too me. Just plenty to say about me.

Talking TO you is a waste of time. You end up lieing about what happens anyway. Like how you said that pokeyfiero was afraid of you, or some such bullshit. It ain't worth the time and trouble. But if you'd like, I'll come up with a list of stuff to say to your face. Would that make you happy?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock