This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
V8 Archie Dyno Vid by FastIndyFiero
Started on: 06-07-2007 07:05 PM
Replies: 449 (15910 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 08-05-2008 02:32 PM
88GT5.0KILLER
From: Watching a once great nation become a 3rd world slum. The power of stockpiles of ammo.

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2007 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT5.0KILLERSend a Private Message to 88GT5.0KILLEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:

Jeff,that was not called for.

What did he do wrong?

------------------
Negative rate me all you want, I know the truth hurts, but you've been brainwashed since birth.
The Truth is called Hate by those who Hate the Truth.
How can it be offensive if its true?
Getting banned for your opinion? Yeah, that makes sense

IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2007 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hugh is a classy guy. I don't think he approved of me calling John Szpara a gossiping queer.
No matter how true it is.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2007 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Madcurl,when you use the word insurgent to describe someone who disagrees with you,you are in effect saying you hold some sway over them.That you are above them.That may not be,no,was not your intention.But none the less that was the interpretation that was made by me and probably many others.

Nzzzzzz! Wrong. Dude, it’s a head-game…play along cause you're taking the word, "Insurgent" way too literally. I only posted the definition for the sole purpose of "Tongue n' cheek" reference but, you want to take it into some type of ideology dictatorship where Archie and I are the leaders of some type of Choptop/Modified Fiero World. But if you incest....Okay, I'm from the planet, Chop-u-La.

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2007 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ambfiero:
Ok I really have to go cut grass. Anyone know how to put NOS on a lawn mower?

Scary part is, somebody has done that already. I've seen videos on YouTube, or Streetfire. I think someone on the Ford Probe forum has attempted that too. The engine makes a very interesting sound when NOS is injected.

-M
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2007 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Nzzzzzz! Wrong. Dude, it’s a head-game…play along cause you're taking the word, "Insurgent" way too literally. I only posted the definition for the sole purpose of "Tongue n' cheek" reference but, you want to take it into some type of ideology dictatorship where Archie and I are the leaders of some type of Choptop/Modified Fiero World. But if you incest....Okay, I'm from the planet, Chop-u-La.

Would that make you Count Chop-u-La? Bleh! Bleh!!
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2007 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol! i used to have that one (War of the Worlds) and Time machine and Green Mansions...
wonder what became of them?
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well articulated. My sentiments exactly.

Love your powertrain, by the way. Have you had it dyno'd?
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It lost a head gasket shortly after the baseline run.On the baseline it got 405 horsepower and 550 ft/lbs torque.The good news is the transmission has held up so far.

------------------
Question my ability,question my intelligence,never question my integrity!
87drivetrain http://fieroaddiction.com/SBCTa.html

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Madcurl,Neither you nor Archie are my leader.If you are going to define words like insurgent use the whole definition.
[n] a person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authosrity (especially in the hope of improving conditions).
That word is used in the wrong context.Since you and Archie are neither leaders on this board or have any authority over any of it's members you used the wrong wording.Maybe you perceive yourself to be a leader on this board.WRONG !! I truely hope you don't leave this board,you do usually make contributions to make this a better place.

Well, I disagree.

I had decided that I was gonna let this lay, but Ryan convinced me otherwise.

I think Curley is using the term Insurgent as a tongue in cheek way to describe the RFT people who come over here to disrupt threads & begin threads to harass people. He never claimed that he or myself were above anyone else. The "constituted authority" that they are attacking is PFF it'self & Cliff Pennock. The people living under this "constituted authority" include many people who can abide by the rules & laws here & have a slight say in how it's run by having the right to vote the trouble makers out of the community. In this case, the insurgents are not out to improve conditions, they are out to undermine the good of PFF. There are even a couple of members of RFT that refer to themselves as "insurgents". Maybe you could go straighten them out.

Much of the leadership of RFT & these insurgents have already been banned multiple times from this community. Have you read any of the posts over on RFT vs the World? Have you seen/read the hateful things that are spewed out over there? They hate Old People, they hate black people, they hate women, they hate minorities, they hate each other & they hate themselves. Over on RFT, they have a thread that is on the same topic as this thread. It started a few days before this thread. You can see several of the people who act like they are just aking innocent questions over here in this thread, are letting their true feelings and comments show over there.

We, the citizens of RFT have spoken several times, with our votes that we don't want the hate over here. Yet those guys keep wanting to come back & make this place a more hateful place. I've talked to you on the phone & you seem to be a very nice guy & I think you haven't been paying very much attantion to where the people posting in this thread are coming from & how they behave & talk over there.

I's suggest that you go over there and read a few threads & then come back here to the trashcan & pull down the "show topics" menu & tell it to show all topics. Then read some of them, you'll find many of the same "insurgents" posting their hate in those threads too.

Now someone is going to jump in and say that I called them names including "Nutswingers". I use that term on purpose & I mean it when I say it. If you read some of those threads that I was directing you to, you'll see that my customers, my friends & my employees have all been called "nutswingers" (& many other names) by these same "insurgents" that you now defend. I've said it many times in the past, you reap what you sow & those that insult my customers and friends will get it back in kind.

The citizens of this "constituted authority" have at least twice now voted your precious Stimpy off the island & they'll do it again. Not because of something I say or Curley says, it'll be because of something Stimpy says or does. I only get one vote & Curley only gets one vote just the same as you.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 06-20-2007).]

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
They hate Old People, they hate black people, they hate women, they hate minorities, they hate each other & they hate themselves.

Ummmm...What?

Are you reading the same forum that I'm a part of?

Wait, wait, let me guess, this is what you will say:
"Shaun has covered your eyes from the truth and you bow down to him and don't even see what's going on in your own forum!"

PS, I now reference the "insurgency" in my signature because I found the use of the term in this thread HILARIOUS. And you got me really REALLY good with that bait! It made me post a video of car on a dyno! DAMN! BTW, the engine I'm building is 176 cubic inches!

Nate
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastIndyFiero:

Ummmm...What?

Are you reading the same forum that I'm a part of?

Wait, wait, let me guess, this is what you will say:
"Shaun has covered your eyes from the truth and you bow down to him and don't even see what's going on in your own forum!"

PS, I now reference the "insurgency" in my signature because I found the use of the term in this thread HILARIOUS. And you got me really REALLY good with that bait! It made me post a video of car on a dyno! DAMN! BTW, the engine I'm building is 176 cubic inches!

Nate

I alread said what I have to say to you earlier in this thread........ I know you don't read well, so here it is again for you.

it's june 7th 6:28pm, my hero Shaunbag says he wants the video posted to PFF, let me see if I can be the first to do Shaunbag's dirty work.

It's 7:05, I got that video posted to PFF, wow, I'm so cool, maybe I'll earn a reach around from the Shaunbag...... gotta go claim my prize

june 7th 7:06pm: All RIGHT back on RFT, got to claim my rightful position right next to my Shaunbag....... "Hey everybody lookie what I did"...

9:29pm: All my buddys from RFT have chimed in to show support for my bold move............ I'm so proud....& I'm so cool, sure to get that reach around now.

The above 4 quotes are you, & that's just what you did & when you did it.

Did you get the reach around from the Shaunbag yet?

You act like you just innocently started this thread when you post over here but your bragging on RFT make you the President of the "Shaumbag Nutswinger" Club.

Archie

------------------

After Shaunbag is exposed as having asked Archie for a job as a Slack-Jawed Yokel
Archie sings ......... so I pulled off my hat & said imagine that, you workin' for meeeee. Lies, lies........

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 06-21-2007).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So far the only fiero vendor who has ripped me off has been you Archie. Guess I can't be called a customer, because I would have to recieve something from you to be one I guess.

You had me in the list of shaun nutswingers although I came into this thread with general curiosity.

Archie, you are the one that lied and started the insults.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See Hugh, these are the guys I'm talking about (the rest will be along soon).
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Hugh can draw his own conclusions.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050119-1-045881.html

I was civil back then, still civil now. I thought we had that all cleared up until I never recieved anything. Only thing that really sucks is the fact that $60 cost me $100 back then. The exchange rate is a lot better now....

[This message has been edited by crzyone (edited 06-21-2007).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

I think Hugh can draw his own conclusions.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050119-1-045881.html

I was civil back then, still civil now. I thought we had that all cleared up until I never recieved anything. Only thing that really sucks is the fact that $60 cost me $100 back then. The exchange rate is a lot better now....

Yeah, that's one of the threads Hugh should read.

As I've said before, I hate going to the P.Office to to stand in line filling out customs paperwork to mail out a Video to Canada. I did that twice in your case & both times it was returned for bogus addresses. I don't recall how much postage was but I paid it. You didn't want me to UPS it & I wasn't going back to the P.Office.

8 or 9 months ago, someone was asking for an Archie tape in a thread. You post a jab at me in about every thread you've ever posted in & in that thread you did it again. You also posted to that thread that if you had the tape that you didn't get, you'd send it to the guy. I PM'ed the guy for his address with no response.

So the next 2 people who cantacted me about buying the video instruction tape were sent a free tape with a note attached saying that the video was courtesy of (your name) & they should send a Thank You to: (your email addy).

So, after 3 years, it's time for you to find something else to rag on me about, 'cus the tape thing has long been closed.

Archie

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ALL my posts from the thread on RFT to date:

What was in there?

PS, is there a full version of that song available? Hilarious.

Pretty sure that was whatever they were using to hold the WBO2 sensor in the tailpipe.

I looked for this vid on teh Pah-Eff-Eff, but I couldn't find it...Why hasn't Arch posted it??? :scratch:

I couldn't help myself.

http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/065716.html

The funny part is that I got 2 negs for posting a link to a video that I thought hadn't been posted over there, and saying "Discuss". Talk about butthurt over a dyno video.

THEN Cletus feels like he has to justify his own existence by posting 11 gazillion projects, none related to the topic. WTF is that about? I realize that you have a shop, and 11 gazillion projects, Cletus. Gloat much?

I KNOW people from Old Europe that hate RFT will read this post. Do you want to know why I posted it here and not on Old Europe? Because I don't feel like getting banned for posting a link to a dyno vid. I feel like that thread has already exploded out of control, even after I got my answer on the 1st page, i.e., Cletus lied about the state of the engine, and the dyno numbers are in-line with what I would expect.

That whole thread is some kind of bullshit. I mean, check out fierophrek's first post. Before Archee jumped in, he was wondering the SAME thing I was. Anyway, I appreciate that the RFT'ers used tact in your first responses to my thread. Anymore, it's more than I can expect from most of Old Europe.

Sad.

Oh yeah...

My first thread to hit the garbage can in 5 years of being on Old Europe.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

*sigh*

Like my new sig?

(It says "RFT Insurgent")

MTA = Master Tuner Archeemoto

(I thought this one was particularly funny and quite fitting.)

My dyno chart crosses at 40,000 RPM.

So there ya go Archie. Everything that I said, all my personal attacks against you, all my gloating and bragging about posting the video, and all of my search for approval from shaun is contained in these posts. I know they look incredibly similar to your quotes, but there's some minor differences.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Internet's back up...

Dude, "What type of point our you trying to prove"? If AutoTech dude asked you to prove your point...then prove it with "Factual" statements. Otherwise, you're eating your own words you've written.

A nice play, but failed, I'm afraid. Can you tell me which fallcy I've commited? (Here's a hint: none). What factual statements are my argument missing? Allow me to quote my original arguement from earlier in this thread, since the point I've been making all along seems to have been lost on some in the last 10 pages:

Originally posted by Fastback 86:
They (RFT) think he's a Fiero god? Which forum are you reading? As best I can tell, the root of all this is that THIS forum treats Archie like an infallible Fiero god (even when he's lying) that has done the Fiero community some kind of incomparable service by making an adapter plate and some mounts. Its the pervasive attitude that a SBC V8 is the coolest or best swap for the Fiero soley because its a V8, which is king in America. Nevermind that the most of the most powerful cars on the forum are running V6s. Worse than that, its this air of superiority that Archie carries with him because he's been treated like royalty for so long. He can get away with anything, whether its name calling, lying or generally being rude and dismissive because no one seems to mind the double standard. Why does he have some clout that no one else does? He can stride around here saying that the V8 is the best engine for the Fiero (despite its distaste for FWD transmissions), that its the fastest way from 0-100, that turbo 4 bangers are only fast over 160mph, or on his site say...

"Welcome to V-8 Archie's!! Here you will find the necessary products to make your Fiero smoke just about anything on the street. Not only do we know how to makeyour Fiero perform, we can help you make it look good also. Are you building that exotic kit car, but also want the power of the real thing? We can help. Not only do we concentrate on making quality products, but we have fast, friendly customer service."

...and when its time to put up or shut up, he either does neither or puts up a car that makes N/A V6 numbers and makes excuses (or lets others make them for him) about how he's no engine builder and its the owners engine choice and all on the owner, even when its the V8/6spd car he built for himself!

Disclaimer for the flamers: I have no vested interest in V8 Fieros. I live in a state where there are not an option. I do, however, have an interest in this board, and am sick of watching some members violate rules and act like jerks and get away with it because of their popularity while others are held to far more stringent standards.

And this thread has been a perfect example of my point. God forbid that anything Archie does doesn't live up to its hype. God forbid anyone point that out. They must be flaming trolls who only want to hurt PFF and Archie and bring down the community. It couldn't possibly be that they are able to think for themselves and see the problem without undue influence from RFT. God forbid anyone say anything out of line on PFF, lest he/she be attacked by Archie and/or his supporters who are just chomping at the bit for another troll to ban. Because no one who doesn't think V8 Fiero's are the **** could possibly not be a banned member in disguise trying to sneak back on.

Its simply amazing to me how much blind hatred of Shaun and RFT there is here and how readily people are ready to stereotype and flame others based on a perceived slant from some kid in Florida. Worse than that is the blind hypocrisy, where they speak of how terrible RFT is, with all its trash talk and hatred, all the while trashing them and spreading hatred. I guess its ok if you're hating on haters, though, right? Two wrongs make a right? I didn't think so.

As for Autotech, the only mistake I made there was in not ignoring him. I assume he's one of Archie's guys, based on his posts and location. Since his question was fallacious in and of itself, I should've left it alone. Oh well. Why don't I answer his question? Because its irrelevant. It doesn't matter if I can't tell a welder from a wrench or if I'm actually Chip Foose himself. Regardless of what I would answer, he'd fire up an immediate ad homenim attack on me and my work, which would have nothing to do with the argument at hand. Newsflash! There's no fabrication skill requirement to call someone on their BS! You'll notice that at no point did I say anything at all about the quality of Archie's work. I made a point of saying I wasn't questioning skills. The point from the beginning has been the attitude, so nicely demonstrated in this thread. Regardless, he never asked me to prove my point, he asked what modifications I had done. What do you want me to quantify for him thats at all relevant?

And you're right, no 6spds have blown up. And how many have been installed? Half a dozen? Been in cars less than 6 months? None of them gone to the track? What a surprise they haven't broken yet. See California Kid's post about not wanting to break stuff.

[This message has been edited by Fastback 86 (edited 06-21-2007).]

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fastback 86

7849 posts
Member since Sep 2003

Originally posted by California Kid:

I guess I'm just a bit confused, what exactly would that point be???

Its exactly what you said. Most V8 Fiero owners, for whatever reason (including, but not limited to, not wanting to break transmissions), don't dyno or race their cars.
PFF
System Bot
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, that's one of the threads Hugh should read.

As I've said before, I hate going to the P.Office to to stand in line filling out customs paperwork to mail out a Video to Canada. I did that twice in your case & both times it was returned for bogus addresses. I don't recall how much postage was but I paid it. You didn't want me to UPS it & I wasn't going back to the P.Office.

8 or 9 months ago, someone was asking for an Archie tape in a thread. You post a jab at me in about every thread you've ever posted in & in that thread you did it again. You also posted to that thread that if you had the tape that you didn't get, you'd send it to the guy. I PM'ed the guy for his address with no response.

So the next 2 people who cantacted me about buying the video instruction tape were sent a free tape with a note attached saying that the video was courtesy of (your name) & they should send a Thank You to: (your email addy).

So, after 3 years, it's time for you to find something else to rag on me about, 'cus the tape thing has long been closed.

Archie

You are just full of bullshit eh? I'm glad some people got the tape from you. The tape thing would have been closed 3 years ago if I had actually got the tape or my money back. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by crzyone (edited 06-21-2007).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A lotta you guys really have no clue what's been going on since before Daytona 2007.

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 06-21-2007).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oops, never mind, you fixed it

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 06-21-2007).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Its exactly what you said. Most V8 Fiero owners, for whatever reason (including, but not limited to, not wanting to break transmissions), don't dyno or race their cars.

What you typed above "is not" a direct quote and not exactly what I stated in my post (still back on page nine if anyone what's to revisit). You changed it to suit your purpose, and the (....) insert above was not in my post, for anyone thinking he just copied a sentence out of my post. Not cool to slip in words, and/or grab words from other separate paragraphs.

Three things to keep in mind:

1. I believe most V8 SBC Fiero Conversions out there are Carb setups, much easier to tune than Computer controlled FI setups more inclined for the Dyno.

2. I believe most V8 SBC Owners don't care about proving themselves or their cars at the track, they're having enough fun on the streets, no need to go there.

3. I believe most V8 SBC Owners didn't go through the expense of their conversions to "pussy foot" around in their cars, just doesn't make any sense at all.

Sure, they may be a couple people truly afraid of pushing their car and breaking something, but that doesn't qualify as Most Owners. Any other engine and/or trans swap, you'll find even more people that have the same concerns. Frankly, since I joined this Forum quite some time back, I've read about more engine/trans failures with other configurations swaps. The SBC is an extremely durable engine, and trans failures are a separate topic that covers all swaps no matter if it's a 4, 6, or 8 cylinder engine it's coupled to, it's not just an SBC thing that might have some owners thinking I'd better not push it.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 06-21-2007).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do not wrestle with pigs. you only get dirty, and the pigs like it.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2007 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The citizens of this "constituted authority" have at least twice now voted your precious Stimpy off the island & they'll do it again. Not because of something I say or Curley says, it'll be because of something Stimpy says or does. I only get one vote & Curley only gets one vote just the same as you.

Are you deluded, or lying intentionally again? I've never been banned as a result of a "red bar". My initial departure from PFF was voluntary because of assholes exactly like you, in fact, because I was sick of the way you act like you run the place. Any involuntary hiatus was the decision of one person, Cliff Pennock, and your feelings didn't have squat to do with that, I can be sure.

Just stop lying.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Are you deluded, or lying intentionally again? I've never been banned as a result of a "red bar". My initial departure from PFF was voluntary because of assholes exactly like you, in fact, because I was sick of the way you act like you run the place. Any involuntary hiatus was the decision of one person, Cliff Pennock, and your feelings didn't have squat to do with that, I can be sure.

Just stop lying.

Whoooo whooooo, I guess I should consider myself told off.

As much as you cry & whine about the voting system here, a person would think you'd been booted 10 times.

Why don't you go back and finish your school girl fight with fierobear, he actually cares what you have to say.

Archie

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why don't you go back and finish your school girl fight with fierobear, he actually cares what you have to say.

Not really.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2007 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whoooo whooooo, I guess I should consider myself told off.

As much as you cry & whine about the voting system here, a person would think you'd been booted 10 times.

Archie

As much as you whine and cry about what people write on RFT, I would have thought you would have known.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2007 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

What you typed above "is not" a direct quote and not exactly what I stated in my post (still back on page nine if anyone what's to revisit). You changed it to suit your purpose, and the (....) insert above was not in my post, for anyone thinking he just copied a sentence out of my post. Not cool to slip in words, and/or grab words from other separate paragraphs.

Three things to keep in mind:

1. I believe most V8 SBC Fiero Conversions out there are Carb setups, much easier to tune than Computer controlled FI setups more inclined for the Dyno.

2. I believe most V8 SBC Owners don't care about proving themselves or their cars at the track, they're having enough fun on the streets, no need to go there.

3. I believe most V8 SBC Owners didn't go through the expense of their conversions to "pussy foot" around in their cars, just doesn't make any sense at all.

Sure, they may be a couple people truly afraid of pushing their car and breaking something, but that doesn't qualify as Most Owners. Any other engine and/or trans swap, you'll find even more people that have the same concerns. Frankly, since I joined this Forum quite some time back, I've read about more engine/trans failures with other configurations swaps. The SBC is an extremely durable engine, and trans failures are a separate topic that covers all swaps no matter if it's a 4, 6, or 8 cylinder engine it's coupled to, it's not just an SBC thing that might have some owners thinking I'd better not push it.

You're right, and I never claimed to be directly quoting you, only paraphrasing to make my point, which you've done a fine job of elaborating on far more than I had cared to.
PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2007 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You act like you just innocently started this thread when you post over here but your bragging on RFT make you the President of the "Shaumbag Nutswinger" Club.

Archie

Thought I'd share something I found that... well...

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2007 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bet I know where you found it, too.

I've seen that used on RFT a LOT.
s550w

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for s550wSend a Private Message to s550wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
avator test wondering why it has't appeared
Trash can has to be good for something.

edit:
IMG tags not needed. Now to take new pictures since I had paint done after these were taken

[This message has been edited by s550w (edited 06-23-2007).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Bet I know where you found it, too.

I've seen that used on RFT a LOT.

Actually, I don't go there (or haven't in a long time). I was looking for ideas for a tee shirt idea about No Nutswingers somethin somethin... and found it doing a Google image search. One of the few times I set my image search preferences to "Do not filter my search results." Not always a good idea, which is why I don't do it very often.
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My opinion is just that MY opinion,no one needs MY opinion to justify their side of a disagreement with others.I am only one man and the value put on MY opinion seems to be exorbitant.I am only one voice amongst many.And though I appreciate the thought, I carry no more weight than the next person when it comes to this forum.People can dislike others,but I have seen hatred in some of these posts,not just a dislike of someone.That bothers me ! I have done my share of argueing on this forum and wish there was no need for this section. In a perfect world we wouldn't need a trash can,but we aren't perfect are we?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Preserved for the record.

Originally posted by fierobear:

You brought up that RFT tech is full of drama and b.s. Just pointing out the irony.

I don't see that that's irony, Miss Morrissette. And I didn't say anything of the sort. The Tech Forum is extremely well monitored by Will to keep jackasses like me from destroying good tech threads. I stated that I did not like the focus of the FORUM being the RFT vs the World SUBFORUM as it had more then double the threads of tech. It was un-necessary. If you think RFT Tech forum is full of drama and bs, either you haven't looked at it or your mind is so consumed by hate that it is going to prejudge no matter what.

Ain't gonna happen.

I wasn't holding my breath. You're far more comfortable behind a keyboard. You've had SO many opportunities to grow a spine and say your piece to my face, but you'd rather skulk away and avoid eye contact. At least Toddster didn't punk up, at least until he started lying about what happened. You let me give your wife a hug and shake your hand, and then talk about me on the forum the next day telling lies. You're a waste of space. Just shut up.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 07-04-2007).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000
Preserved for the record

WRONG. He got banned at least in part because he used a stolen password and used it to get into my PMs and ratings (at least that's what I heard). Amogst other things, that's against the forum rules. The other reason I heard was that he was spamming people in PM about RFT. That was *Cliff's* decision to ban him, not mine. I have no special influence with Cliff. I made NO effort to get him banned other than telling Cliff what he did. Get your facts straight, Hugh

LIAR. I had long been banned by Cliff before this little chestnut got laid on my doorstep.

From an anonymous source, this PM from fierobear to Cliff Pennock...

"He is spamming by PM, because word has it he is either starting his own forum or he whined and cried his way to having Shaun (or whoever the **** runs that shitcan forum) create Stimpy's playhouse or some such crap. So he's using PM to invite *certain people* to his invitation-only waaa-waaa forum.

My advice - don't allow him PM access, period. And I know it's against protocol, but pulling his posting rights and/or locking out people's access to his profile (so they can't get his email addy) might be necessary. Basically, he's trying to "recruit" members to his whiney-ass playpen, and away from Pennock's. God, what a @%#$ing baby."

Now, I have a bit more respect for Cliff that he would be influenced by you one bit whatsoever, but both you and your buddy Todd have taken credit over the past years for getting me "voted off of the island" and "flushed into the septic tank".

I am making no effort to get him banned this time, either. If he gets banned, it will be because people here rate him off the forum. I don't care either way.

LIAR. Sending negative PMs to people to try to color their opinion about someone seems to me to be a very overt act to try to get someone negative ratings. Seems like you care a lot if you're firing off gossipy PM's at the turn of every corner.

sent you a PM (you know, PERSONAL message) to explain what really happened and to try to clear the air. I didn't post anything publically about it. Evidently, you went right to Jeff with it. So much for PERSONAL messages. And don't worry, I won't PM you anymore, knowing that you have no integrity about personal messages. But then, you love to hang around on RFT, so I should have figured as much.

You didn't post anything publicly because you're a gutless coward and a gossipy queer. Who do you think is going to have your back, John? Who's willing to throw down for you? You better start thinking about that John. You may need it.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000
Preserved for the record

Hugh is a classy guy. I don't think he approved of me calling John Szpara a gossiping queer.
No matter how true it is.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000
Preserved for the record

That's a great move, Jeff. You got the content of that PM either yourself or someone else using a STOLEN PASSWORD to access my PMs. And YOU have the GALL to talk to me about lies? I made a SUGGESTION to Cliff. He can do any damned thing he wants. He chose to ban you. Quit being a goddamn baby. You got banned because of YOUR actions, numbnuts. You can't take responsibility for your own actions, and you call ME bullshit names? Geez.

I own every bit of my actions. You have no idea what that means. Someday someone may have to teach you.
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierobear,1st lets get one thing straight.If you send me a PM and it is derogatory and about someone I consider a friend,I owe it to my friend to let him know what is being said about him.PM's are not meant for people to talk crap about someone else where they cannot defend themselves.2nd,who are you to question my integrity?You who add to the truth to make something seem worse than it really is. 3rd,You said I hang around on RFT(See number 2 response).This is another case of embelishment by you,I do not now nor have I ever belonged to RFT.AH,but then you said I love to hang around on RFT,Does this mean I post there,or does that mean I read over there?And if I do.how do you know?

Fierobear.........In reference to your post at 6:28 the above still stands.For the benefit of those who don't want to read this crap ,I didn't post the PM ,I advised Jeff of it so he knew to defend himself. Preserve this one for the record!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock