Started on: 05-23-2007 05:44 PM
Replies: 244 (6661 views)
Last post by: 84Bill on 07-17-2007 12:18 AM
Uaana

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like 84Bill's "harmless" buddies have found a new way to dispense their product. (I'm sure it's just in small amounts and only for personal use)

"Be on the lookout for a new form of Crystalized Meth that is targeted at children and to be aware of this new form if called to an emergency involving a child that may have symptoms of drug induction or overdose.

They are calling this new form of meth "Strawberry Quick" and it looks like the "Pop Rocks" candy that sizzle in your mouth. In it's current form, it is dark pink in color and has a strawberry scent to it.

Please advise your children and their friends and other students not to accept candy from strangers as this is obviously an attempt to seduce children into drug use. They also need to be cautious in accepting candy from even friends that may have received it from someone else, thinking it is just candy."

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/drugs/candymeth.asp
http://www.usatoday.com/new...-flavored-meth_N.htm
http://policelink.com/news/...ry-meth-targets-kids

Tell me again why putting druggies in jail is a bad thing?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that this is coming from Mexico our "friends" to the south and it being smuggled in along the same routes illegal aliens are. All the more reason we need a wall and better searches at the boarder.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ass hole:
Looks like 84Bill's "harmless" buddies have found a new way to dispense their product. (I'm sure it's just in small amounts and only for personal use)

F*ck You!

"Tell me again why putting druggies in jail is a bad thing?

Becasue it costs BILLIONS a year of "your money" to do it yet you will whine and cry when I take what is OWED to me.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 05-23-2007).]

RenegadeFiero86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeFiero86Send a Private Message to RenegadeFiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
because putting the user in jail does nothing you need to goto the big man and take him out otherwise he will keep bringing it here and then soon our whole effin nation will be in jail because they used. i mean i definitely dont agree with using drugs besides bud, but putting the user in jail just costs us the citizens way more money. if we were to put up a wall between us and mexico and have better searches then we could save all that money we have to spend on the users because they wont even be able to get them and if they can the prices will be so outrageous they still wont be able to.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Becasue it costs BILLIONS a year of "your money" to do it yet you will whine and cry when I take what is OWED to me.

Take what? Your moms Internet and welfare?
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd rather pay to remove a detrament to sociaty then to feed a lazy bum. If you're able bodied then you should pay your own way. Criminals how ever are criminals and locking them away is good for the law abiding people.

What exactly is owed to you? Why is it owed? Who agreed to pay you this owing? How much is owed? When will this "dept be payed off?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

F*ck you too.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Phranc:
I'd rather pay to remove a detrament to sociaty then to feed a lazy bum. If you're able bodied then you should pay your own way. Criminals how ever are criminals and locking them away is good for the law abiding people.

Been trying for 50 years so when will it sink into your neoconned thick heads IT'S NOT WORKING?

What exactly is owed to you? Why is it owed? Who agreed to pay you this owing? How much is owed? When will this "dept be payed off?

I paid taxes and I'm getting them back.

RenegadeFiero86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeFiero86Send a Private Message to RenegadeFiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84bill i definitely agree with you. you cannot just kill the ants you need to kill the queen. even the exterminator knows that and our government cant figure that out!? damn we are such a great nation.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Been trying for 50 years so when will it sink into your neoconned thick heads IT'S NOT WORKING?

I paid taxes and I'm getting them back.

Yes I'm a neocon.......back to reality.

Criminals go to jail. If smoking crack is a crime and selling crack is a crime both user and dealer should go to jail. Thats just common sense.

You don't get your taxes back buddy they use it to pay for things like a military and roads and schools and wellfare leeches. The only taxes you get back are the ones you get back every year in your refunds. That is if you get some back. Now can you honestly answer these following questions?

What exactly is owed to you? Why is it owed? Who agreed to pay you this owing? How much is owed? When will this "dept" be payed off?

I'd really like to know since I'm paying for it............<I'd & I'm refers to any tax payer, you know people with jobs who work and don't leech of everybody.>
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RenegadeFiero86:
84bill i definitely agree with you. you cannot just kill the ants you need to kill the queen. even the exterminator knows that and our government cant figure that out!? damn we are such a great nation.

The real issue here is the fact that I can put into or take out of my body what I want by CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT and these simple minded effin jackasses think that because I'm defending MY RIGHTS it means that I support child endangerment or something derranged like that.

I have a better idea for all you oppressive conservative ass holes.. LOCK YOUR KIDS UP and return freedom of choice to the people.
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

F*ck you too.

ooooouuch now you did it

Any time someone does something to a child they should not be put in jail, they should be put under the jail.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey! Break it up!

Have some Stoney Ranchers and enjoy a sunset...

Seriously, making drugs that entice kids is sick! I don't have an issue with adults making a decision to use, but when you target children this way- you're obviously a person who has no regard for human life and would deal with these sickos with extreme prejudice, and jail is not an option.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Criminals go to jail. If smoking crack is a crime and selling crack is a crime both user and dealer should go to jail. Thats just common sense.

Crack is reduced cocaine and cocaine was legal to posses, sell and use up till 1887 and 1914 when most states banned possesion. The main reason for its banning was largely due to the christian right making up horror stories and other propoganda to scare the majority of non users into rallying for a ban on moral grounds.

The "degredation" of society will NEVER cease no matter how many laws are created to stop it....

You don't get your taxes back buddy they use it to pay for things like a military and roads and schools and wellfare leeches. The only taxes you get back are the ones you get back every year in your refunds. That is if you get some back. Now can you honestly answer these following questions?

Whatever....

What exactly is owed to you? Why is it owed? Who agreed to pay you this owing? How much is owed? When will this "dept" be payed off?

I'd really like to know since I'm paying for it............<I'd & I'm refers to any tax payer, you know people with jobs who work and don't leech of everybody.>

I'm owed what I qualify for. Your derogatory use of wording such as "leech" and insinuation that I lack a job is unwarranted because, what I get and what I am OWED is a grant and I can collect on that grant with an income of I believe its 1300 a month.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 05-25-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

ooooouuch now you did it

Oh cry me a river Jackbag

Any time someone does something to a child they should not be put in jail, they should be put under the jail.

While I agree I have one question..

Wheres mommy and daddy? To allow your children to roam the streets UNATTENDED is a crime as the parents ARE RESPONSIBLE!!!

Not "society."
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

While I agree I have one question..

Wheres mommy and daddy? To allow your children to roam the streets UNATTENDED is a crime as the parents ARE RESPONSIBLE!!!

Not "society."

What about roaming around on the play ground at school? Don't be stupid, you know as well as I do that the schools are full of crap like this.

When mommy and daddy kick someones ass because they took too long of a look at their child what will society do then?
I have a 3 year old grand child and I pity anyone targeting her with this crap, I have seen what it does to people up close and lost a good friend to it.
I know your just being 84Bill and don't really give a **** , but if anyone were to slip something like that into my child's hands trust me it would never make it to court. Society cant take a flying leap.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Crack is reduced cocaine and cocaine was legal to posses, sell and use up till 1887 and 1914 when most states banned possesion. The main reason for its banning was largely due to the christian right making up horror stories and other propoganda to scare the majority of non users into rallying for a ban on moral grounds.

The "degredation" of society will NEVER cease not matter how many laws are created to stop it....
laws are not meant to stop crime but to punish it. And if your telling me coke and crack which is not reduced coke but expanded in volume and chunked to make it easier to smoke doesn't creaet problems your dillusional. And It was banned because of racist policies in the south. They didn't want their pure women to get high and laid by black men.

Whatever....
This equals that your have been pwned and lack a counter argument because you know you've been pwned.

I'm owed what I qualify for. Your derogatory use of wording such as "leech" and insinuation that a lack of "jobs" is unwarranted because, what I get and what I am OWED is a grant and I can collect on that grant with an income of 1300 a month.

Are you able bodied? If so there are jobs that you are either to lazy or to uppity to work. You are just a leech. Nothing is owed to you. You refuse to work. Wellfair is for those who can't. You are comiting fraud. It isn't a grant its a helping hand to the less fortunate. You are stealing from the state and the hard working tax payers. I have no problem with you being a lazy pot head but to do it on some one elses back is dishonest and shameful. No one owes you anything. But sure as hell all the people you leech off of like a paracite for stealing their money. Its frauds like you that raise taxes and burden others because your worthless and can't be bothered to pull your own weight. Then you have the nerve to brag about how you're stealing from people and claim its owed to you.

I was a drug addicted homeless bum but I lived everyday with pride and worked in the most labourious day jobs to stay alive, never once did I take wellfair and on the most desperate of days did I eat at the food kitchen because I didn't think it was right to take a hand out when I could go and work for my food. No one but my self owed me anything.

[This message has been edited by Phranc (edited 05-23-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jerk_Dragon:
What about roaming around on the play ground at school? Don't be stupid, you know as well as I do that the schools are full of crap like this.

Oh please!!!

Do you HONESTY believe a drug dealer is going to apporach a child IN a playground WITH MOMMY OR DADDY PRESENT?

Get freaking real!!

When mommy and daddy kick someones ass because they took too long of a look at their child what will society do then?

Get realistic Jake.. This is hystaria and hype you are talking about and EVEN if by the remotest of chances it is true I'm sure you can find a way out of the "hood" where this is happening.

I have a 3 year old grand child and I pity anyone targeting her with this crap, I have seen what it does to people up close and lost a good friend to it.

While I cant say for sure the alterations were MEANT to draw the attention of young children you cant say for sure that it was. I still feel IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to watch out for them regardless. It's costing BILLIONS OF DOLLARS a year to incarcerate users and a smathering of "dealers" when all you need to do is WATCH YOUR KIDS!!

Don't make others responsible for YOUR LACK of responsibility and take away CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS becasue you are scared of some boogie man. Lock your kids in the house or watch them at all times.

I know your just being 84Bill and don't really give a **** , but if anyone were to slip something like that into my child's hands trust me it would never make it to court. Society cant take a flying leap.

No, I'm defening MY RIGHTS over your lack of responsibility which is costing BILLIONS. If you dont want your children doing drugs LOCK THEM UP!!! WATCH THEM!!!!

Dont blame me.. I'm a "free man" but you are strapping me with a responsibility for the welfare of your children because you cant do your job and be a responsible parent.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Whatever

I'm taking my grant money and it pisses you off.. I get it, I see you are jealouse of me.. too bad.
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
damn settle down sally
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whatever

I'm taking my grant money and it pisses you off.. I get it, I see you are jealouse of me.. too bad.

Jealous? You are either retarded or stupid. Why would I be jealous of a loser? I live in a house I payed off already. There are 3 cars in front of my house that I payed for in full. I own a company that employs between 12- 25 people. What do you have? I dragged my ass out of the gutter to be a success. Your pathetic and lazy and a leech. You are worthless and brag about how you steal money and commit fraud. And its not a grant dipshit the money your stealing isn't yours it isn't "owed" to you either.
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's obvious you are upset.. now go off and make up more names to call me because of your jeaousy.. or is it hatred? Whatever it is I could care less about your slanderous opinions which are formulated by that steeming pile of poop between your ears.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's obvious you are upset.. now go off and make up more names to call me because of your jeaousy.. or is it hatred? Whatever it is I could care less about your slanderous opinions which are formulated by that steeming pile of poop between your ears.

You really are pathetic aren't you. Why don't you defend your fraud some more? I'm sure as hell not jealous of a nobody with nothing who is damn lazy to do for him self and has to beg. I don't hate you either. I almost pity you....almost but your not worth the pity I'll save it for the poor woman whos husband just died and actualy needs the wellfair to feed her children while she takes night classes. As for my "slanderous"opinions. Are you or are you not taking wellfare and bragging about how your cheating "the man"? Its not an opinion it is an observed action dictated by your own words. If I'm wrong prove it. Show me why your on wellfair. If its a legit reason I'll recant. But your track record of being proud for cheating is well documented.

Steaming pile of poop? Yeah I guess being a productive member of the world and not a leech makes me stupid.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the meth being peddled to kids. IT gets into the parks and playgrounds by dealers using young pushers. They hire 12 year olds to sell that crap to friends. You wont see a 20 year old pusher at the swing set.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

laws are not meant to stop crime but to punish it.

Posseing and putting into and or taking out of ones OWN body is not a crime. A crime involves injury to a second party, not a ghost, not some made up circumstances but HARD FACTS of injury to another person OR property.

It is a RIGHT to put into or take out of ones own body anything.

In addition one CAN NOT testify against ones self if they choose not to do so, you can not turn a crack addict or dealer into a criminal weather they have it in their system or hand unless they say they want help, then and only then you can help them.. BUT I'm sure you wouldnt want to do that becasue treatment may cost "you" a buck ot two.

Also your waiving of a hand decree; that just because you say it is illegal makes you a mommy or daddy. It makes YOU responsible for taking care of all those ADULTS who you feel should not be allow to exercise their RIGHTS. Not to mention it makes you an oppressive dictator when you throw people in jail for nothing more than telling you to f*ck off and get out of their lives.

And if your telling me coke and crack which is not reduced coke but expanded in volume and chunked to make it easier to smoke doesn't creaet problems your dillusional.

What mythical problems will it cause? Generally people who do cocaine dont associate with others, they are generally solitary and dont like being around others. If you are thinking that they will steal your **** ... well.... looks like your stupid idea is FAILING becasue they are still stealing.. duh.

And It was banned because of racist policies in the south. They didn't want their pure women to get high and laid by black men.

You know that and I know that but we all know black men like white women and white men like black women.. Sounds like a case for wife swapping.. Quick.. outlaw interacial sex because it is immoral.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

You really are pathetic aren't you. Why don't you defend your fraud some more? I'm sure as hell not jealous of a nobody with nothing who is damn lazy to do for him self and has to beg.
Steaming pile of poop? Yeah I guess being a productive member of the world and not a leech makes me stupid.

More jeallouse / hate justification..

I applied for the grant.
I qualified for the grant.
I got the grant..

Just because you had too much pride and were scared to apply for free money doesnt mean I have to. I dont subscribe to peer pressure, threats or intimidation. I do what I do because I am a free man living in a free country and if you dont liek the idea... move out.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How did a 'new' distribution method of amphetamine to kids turn into a Bill84 bash?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

How did a 'new' distribution method of amphetamine to kids turn into a Bill84 bash?

The ass hole who made the inital post has a vendetta with me... No problem I can handle the puerile dweeb and make my point..

One thing that stand out like a sore thumb is the FACT that the media propoganda is obviously meant to instill fear into the benighted masses to cause hystaria.. Typical tactic used to scare sheeple into herding.. Really pathetic if you ask me.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree, the anger should be projected towards that bastards that produce this stuff and those that distribute it to our kids. I dread the day that Em comes home from school and tells me that some kids in her school had some...
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

brag about how you steal money and commit fraud.

link?
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone actually tasted this stuff? I find it a little difficult to believe that they could make "flavored" crank, yet my Afrin nasal spray still tastes like bitter death when it washes down the back of my throat. Colored with a fancy nickname, sure. But I can't imagine it tasting good.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:
I agree, the anger should be projected towards that bastards that produce this stuff and those that distribute it to our kids. I dread the day that Em comes home from school and tells me that some kids in her school had some...

One thing I know AS A FACT is adult dealers genearally do not push their crap on kids. Its a fact. Now kid dealers will push onto kids and that brings up my primary question.. WHERES mom and dad??? Where is this guiding "protective hand" and WHO should be responsible for a child obviously run amuck?? Why does society feel the need to incarecerat adults who DO NOT push dope onto kids and even IF IF IF that were true where is MOM AND DAD????

Sorry but bad parenting sould not mean EVERYONE looses their rights. Mom and dad should be hauled off to jail and their childen need to be placed under much better supervision. It would cost a **** load less money if parents took ALL the responsibility and interest in their childs life instead of blameing society for their lack of interest.. it's a copout of epic proportions not to mention a travasty to liberty to shift responsibility onto those who are just going about their lives and minding their own "business."

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Has anyone actually tasted this stuff? I find it a little difficult to believe that they could make "flavored" crank, yet my Afrin nasal spray still tastes like bitter death when it washes down the back of my throat. Colored with a fancy nickname, sure. But I can't imagine it tasting good.

I can garen god damn T a kid came up with it...
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Posseing and putting into and or taking out of ones OWN body is not a crime. A crime involves injury to a second party, not a ghost, not some made up circumstances but HARD FACTS of injury to another person OR property.
How old are you? Do you not remember the crack problems of the 80s. When an addicted crack head runs out of money and things to sell what do they do? They rob people. Its a problem

It is a RIGHT to put into or take out of ones own body anything.

In addition one CAN NOT testify against ones self if they choose not to do so, you can not turn a crack addict or dealer into a criminal weather they have it in their system or hand unless they say they want help, then and only then you can help them.. BUT I'm sure you wouldnt want to do that becasue treatment may cost "you" a buck ot two.

Also your waiving of a hand decree; that just because you say it is illegal makes you a mommy or daddy. It makes YOU responsible for taking care of all those ADULTS who you feel should not be allow to exercise their RIGHTS. Not to mention it makes you an oppressive dictator when you throw people in jail for nothing more than telling you to f*ck off and get out of their lives.
How old are you? Do you still live at home? Crack kills and the ones it doesn't kill directly it causes to steal from others. Selling drugs is a crime. Drugs destroy communities look at the inner cities that were raped by gangs and users in the 80s.

You know that and I know that but we all know black men like white women and white men like black women.. Sounds like a case for wife swapping.. Quick.. outlaw interacial sex because it is immoral.
Okay....... maybe you can pretend to be smart for a minute. Probaly not but here goes. Thats what is called a desperate argument it has basicly no point but to obfuscate.

More jeallouse / hate justification..

I applied for the grant.
I qualified for the grant.
I got the grant..

Just because you had too much pride and were scared to apply for free money doesnt mean I have to. I dont . I do what I do because I am a free man living in a free country and if you dont liek the idea... move out.

Why am I jealous exactly? If your going to accuse me quantify it. Did you tell the truth when you apllied for your wellfair? What exactly qualified you to get it? I'm not afraid of free money but thats not what wellfair is. Subscribe to peer pressure, threats or intimidation? So doing what is right is peer preasure? Getting a job and providing for your self is intimidating?

Your not free, just a free loader. Your owe your life to the tax payer for leeching off them. With freedom comes responsiblity . Something you lack since you can't do for your self. Why should I move out exactly? Is it because I pay for the machine that runs this country and allows you to be free? Why don't you put your....er other peoples money where your mouth is and live free of the hand outs your so pleased to take?
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Phranc

7777 posts
Member since Aug 2005

Originally posted by lurker:

link?

If you need a link you've never read any of Bill's posts where he brags about sticking it to the man and taking wellfair because he can and its owed to him and not because he needs it. Thats fraud and theft.

If you need a link read the whole damn page its in here.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have never taken any drugs that weren't prescribed by a Doctor, so can´t comment on the question White Devil88 asked above:::but I do know that prescribed medicines either taste horrible anyway, or are made to if they don´t, to prevent people treating them like sweets (kids, for example..'wow!! Those headache pills taste really nice..now where did Mum put them?'...).
The hard sell...makes no difference if the buyer is 7 or 70...once they are hooked, they are at the mercy of their supplier, and are turned into a generator of increased market potential, because they have to feed their addiction.So, they pass on their addiction to another, and get payed for doing so by getting cheaper fixes.Or getting their fix from the proceeds of their inducing new customers.Until they run out of new recruits, and then they are so hooked, they will do anything to raise the cost of their next fix. It is a simple marketing ploy, used by pyramid selling systems, and adapted by drug pushers. Oh yes, they do target children deliberately..the worst, administering the drugs to their own children, as they are amongst so many more potential 'customers'..that is why you will never see an adult or teen selling to kids..they get their own kids to do it for them.And those who do, should be publicly flogged to within a millimetre of their wretched lives, and then left to rot. To be quite honest, anybody nowadays who willingly gets into drug abuse, with all the warnings that are to be seen every day, don´t deserve, and shouldn´t get, treatment free. That is a safety net we as Society provide...and if you know you are going to be saved from death walking across that tightrope by the safety net provided below...well then, why not try it? 'They' will save me.Time to take away the safety nets, and let them save themselves...or not, as the case may be.I know darned well, I wouldn´t walk a tightrope across a deadly ravine, even WITH a safety net. But there are those who can´t resist the challenge, and step right out there above the abyss, knowing that if the warnings are true, somebody else will have to bail them out, or catch them when they fall..Time to stop it..for good.
Nick
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How old are you?

10000000 years older than you and alot more mature due to my wisdom and intelligence alone.

Do you not remember the crack problems of the 80s. When an addicted crack head runs out of money and things to sell what do they do? They rob people. Its a problem

The crack hype of the 80's was just that.. hype.. EVERYTHING wrong with "society at the time was BLAMED on the evils of crack.. It's easy to create a scapegoat villify and rally the cretinous behind the cause..

Theft STILL HAPPENS!!!
So go ahead phrankie bash your head againt the wall by justifying the REVOCATION of my CONTITUTIONAL RIGHTS when I just shot your
defence full of holes...

How old are you? Do you still live at home?

Irrealivent to the topic at hand and only more covetous hatred toward one who is FAR better off than you... No go ahead and make your case, lets see what you got big guy

Crack kills and the ones it doesn't kill directly

Colesterol kills... make possesing McDonnalds cheese burgrs illegal .. and fries... hell just make it fried food..

Cars kill.. make driving illegal...

Airplanes kill.. make flying illegal..

Religion killes... make religion illegal..

Wake up Phrankie...

it causes to steal from others. Selling drugs is a crime.

See above

Drugs destroy communities look at the inner cities that were raped by gangs and users in the 80s.

And what do you know about the inner city?? Been there buddy and your benighted, cretinous BS is getting old... Get an education or just keep scratching your ass and sniffing your fingers.. it's **** ! Okay?

Okay....... maybe you can pretend to be smart for a minute. Probaly not but here goes. Thats what is called a desperate argument it has basicly no point but to obfuscate.

The acquiesce or get an education as to what IS and IS NOT a violation of Constitutional rights.

Why am I jealous exactly? If your going to accuse me quantify it. Did you tell the truth when you apllied for your wellfair? What exactly qualified you to get it? I'm not afraid of free money but thats not what wellfair is. Subscribe to peer pressure, threats or intimidation? So doing what is right is peer preasure? Getting a job and providing for your self is intimidating?

Your not free, just a free loader. Your owe your life to the tax payer for leeching off them. With freedom comes responsiblity . Something you lack since you can't do for your self. Why should I move out exactly? Is it because I pay for the machine that runs this country and allows you to be free? Why don't you put your....er other peoples money where your mouth is and live free of the hand outs your so pleased to take

Youyr obvious slander and benighted words are proof that something is eating at you.. You just cant stand the fact that I found and am enjoying myself to the FULLEST with the least effort. Thats not lazy or leeching, thats smart.

Dont work harder, work smarter.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
bbl, gotta go pick up the GF from work.. She's so good to me.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder what kind of woman a wellfair leech who lives at home with his mommy can pull?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by A Hater:
I wonder what kind of woman a wellfair leech who lives at home with his mommy can pull?

Wouldnt you like to know.. tille then..
Get over it Phrankie...
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bill defends his rights to do drugs, he defends his rights to live his life no matter who else it effects and when it hurts someone else so f*cking what. Hes not responsible it must be the kids. If its not adults putting it into the hands of kids then who is it. Its all about money, bottom line and who cares about the bottom line? Adults that run the drug business. They are not a bunch of hippies sitting around smoking a little dope. The people that get strung out on crack will do anything to get more.

My best friend was busted coming out of a crack house.
He pissed in a cup every week for a year, in that year he was made Foreman where we work and placed in charge of shipping as well. His wife was working and everything she brought in was just icing on the cake, they have a little girl and things were looking great.
But he couldn't wait to get off of probation, he would talk about the party he was going to have.
After he got off probation he went down hill fast.
He was hurt at work, he stole tools from work and borrowed money from me to get them out of the pawn shop so work didn't put him back in jail. I f*cked up and gave him the money, had I let him go to jail he would probably been put back on probation. Well a couple of months later he showed up on my door, I let him spend the night. His wife called, she didn't want to talk to him she wanted to warn us that he had sold everything he could from their home and what he couldnt sell he smashed. She said to keep an eye on that he was on crack again.
My wife told me she wanted him out, I told him the next day that he had to leave. His own father wouldn't let him back in the house.
Last I heard he was disabled and had lost 80% of his vising. In a year he lost everything, his own child was so afraid of him that she would hide and pee in her clothing she was so afraid. Sometimes I feel sorry for him and sometimes I hate him.

Thing about it he was my best friend in school and he was one of my connections back then. He would get his stuff from adults, kids that graduated and moved up in the distribution chain. When we turned 19 we both moved to Florida to start over, his first marriage destroyed by drug use. My relation ship also destroyed but not by my drug use but by my girl friends drug use and getting knocked up by someone else.

I dropped the drugs and moved on, it took me a long time and I fell often to alcohol because society said it was OK.
Drugs that take ones strength away so you cant stop using them are bad, we should do everything we can to keep them out of our kids hands. Even if that means taking them out of everyones hands. This isn't a the nickel bag you would buy on Friday night and it would last until the next weekend. People sell their souls to get this crap.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock