Started on: 05-23-2007 05:44 PM
Replies: 244 (6663 views)
Last post by: 84Bill on 07-17-2007 12:18 AM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2007 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM from an upset forum member.

It was retaliation for alegidly sending a PM to "the man" regarding another thread.

Funny thing is I never sent it but instead sent it to this individual

Facist.. getting the Man to shut me down!
Brown shirted Nazi.. making sure the people don't get the truth!

Hope you get dragged in the street and shot like all nazis.. or you can do like your leader and cap yourself .. facist pig!

LMAO

Treachery is a Kings closest friend, best weapon and most feared enemy of everyone.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-02-2007).]

IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2007 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-01-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2007 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2007 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

I am a King and Kings dont need money, they just need people to bring them stuff and do that bow thing..

Was that "bow" or "blow"?

(Just thought I'd interject as I hate to see you talking to yourself, Bill.)

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2007 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2007 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the king has no clothes
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2007 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2007 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what are you trying to say with all this "king" nonsense?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2007 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

what are you trying to say with all this "king" nonsense?

Why do you ask?
Am I not allowed to play?
Why do you call my amusement nonsense?
If you are not having fun then why be here and why ruin it for me and those who enjoy my humor?
Is this your domain?
Are you the King?
Why do you as me to answer your own questions?

This is not your sole domain, you must share so be nice and do so in a nice way.
It is not your right to scorn or imply scorn, that is deplorable and starts wars and thats why it is bad to do so.
It is your right to leave... so leave.

Here is your repayment

If you do not approve of the King then do not sneer at the King. That could be disastrous and unhealthy to the rest of society. Instead bow to the King and take your leave of him and he will be happy and you… well you will be you… a peon.

Or die a miserable death of under a mountain of carefuly hurled verbage... and verbiage alike.

Be gone. <insert hand waive here>

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2007 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
A King is a great and wise aphorist, never question the King.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2007 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A King is a great and wise aphorist, never question the King.

What is an "aphorist"?
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2007 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

What is an "aphorist"?

Me, The King

Now.. consider yourself flogged, lucky and just a tad smarter than the average... peon.

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2007 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Specifically, an aphorism is a saying that makes a point or expresses the opinion of the speaker by illustrating or describing the horizon of that perspective. Instead of standing outside a viewpoint and describing the viewpoint, an aphorism adopts a viewpoint and identifies the things which are only visible from that perspective. Usually an aphorism is a very concise statement of a phenomenology expressing a general truth or wise observation often in a clever way

Greed is a permanent slavery. — Ali
That which does not destroy us makes us stronger. — Nietzsche
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so. — Mark Twain
It's dangerous to beat your chest if you have a heart of stone. — Leonid S. Sukhorukov

Care should be taken not to confound aphorisms with axioms. Aphorisms come into being as the result of experience. This is also often the case with axioms (see axiomatization; Euclidean geometry), but due to their apparent certainty, axioms are then regarded as assertions not requiring proof, and used as the starting point for further deductive reasoning. Aphorisms have been especially used in dealing with subjects such as art, agriculture, medicine, jurisprudence and politics, to which little methodical or scientific treatment was applied at the time.

An axiom is any starting assumption from which other statements are logically derived. It can be a sentence, a proposition, a statement or a rule that forms the basis of a formal system. Unlike theorems, axioms cannot be derived by principles of deduction nor demonstrable by formal proofs—simply because they are starting assumptions—there is nothing else they logically follow from (otherwise they would be called theorems). In many contexts, "axiom," "postulate," and "assumption" are used interchangeably.
As seen from definition, an axiom is not necessarily a self-evident truth, but rather a formal logical expression used in a deduction to yield further results. To axiomatize a system of knowledge is to show that some of its claims can be derived from a small, well-understood set of sentences. This does not imply that they could have been known independently; and there are typically multiple ways to axiomatize a given system of knowledge (such as arithmetic). Mathematics distinguishes two types of axioms: logical axioms and non-logical axioms.

The problem is you have to start with logic, something 84bill is lacking.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2007 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:
Greed is a permanent slavery. — Ali

Muhammad Ali, Ahh yes, the last hero.

The problem is you have to start with logic, something 84bill is lacking.

Then again... I may have rushed to judgement.. Kings often do that.. I am a King you know and because I am a King, I am never mostly wrong.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2007 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Daum... Seems my GF is now my ex gf because I got pissed off when she texted me the message "I need help"

Not knowing where she was I did not rush out the door and instead sent a battery of messages and left several voice mails.

Eventually she got back to me... drunk just absolutely drunk and I berated her for crying wolf... I do not take kindly to false alarms.

Today I got a text message stating I needed to have my head examined. I replied, Yes I agree and since you are very good at it how about a <insert presidential intern task here>

Edit: spelking

Got a message back
"Keep insulting me"

I rerplied, I didnt insult you, I asked a question. This is an insult... Duhh!

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2007 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why do you ask?
because i don't understand what you're getting at.

you may play as much as you like. you may play with others, or if you prefer, you may go and play with yourself.

because to me it makes no sense, unless youre trying to go from here to somewhere else, which is why i asked in the first place.

ok, maybe if i rephrase that.

please, oh great wise-***, bless us with your wisdom, which is incomprehensible to us poor ignorant lowly peons who are beneath your contempt. your brilliance is such that we are blinded by it, and unable to appreciate your wonder. perhaps if you spoke in smaller words, preferably in 4 letters or less, and shorter sentences containing subject, object, verb, and as few modifiers as you can manage, your meaning would not elude us so much.

If you are not having fun then why be here and why ruin it for me and those who enjoy my humor?
oh, that was humor! HAHahaha!
i wasn't aware i was ruining anything. sorry. allow me to grovel.

Is this your domain?
no, but it is within my range (math joke)

Are you the King?
no. this is america, we only have two kings. the King of R&R (deceased) and the Burger King. all other self-proclaimed kings are likely fakes and pretenders. no offense intended, fetish.

Why do you ask me to answer your own questions?
because it wouldn't make sense to ask you to answer *your* own questions, would it?

Be gone. <insert hand wave here>
it shall be as you wish.
right away.
[cue Trapp family]
farewell.
adieu.
auf wiedersehen.
goodbye.
[/cue Trapp family]
seeya.
later, alligator.
after a while, crocodile.
outa here.
gone.
vaya con dios.
hasta manana.
chiao, bambino.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2007 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am a King and you can not contest it becasue Kings are uncontestable.

Kings are also easily agitated by ignorance and arrogance of peons such as yourself.

You failed to heed the King's warning, that being me, The King. Now you will suffer the consiquences for your blatent disrespect and infringing upon my domain, that being my most humble personage.

I will now lash out smiting you with accuratly hurled verbiage in retort against your puny insolent domain.. as a pion you have littl that I want but I shall take it anyway.... this is my ammusement... I love killing knave peons.

Why do you ask?
because i don't understand what you're getting at.

That is why you are a peon.
You lack initiative and need to be told what to think becasue you can not think for yourself.
You cant even answer your own questions.

Example, Proof:
You do not seek help or Kingly advice from your own sovereign, instead look toward me; The king. Which is why I am a King. You grant me power of though and I use it at will for my own... amusement. I take great delight in such whim.

you may play as much as you like. you may play with others, or if you prefer, you may go and play with yourself.

I am a King and Kings such as myself a King, do not need the permission of peons to play. Nor do they need permission to play with themselves or peons who dare play with him.

I bow to Kings. Cliff is my my most honorable King. I bow to him and give him my respect as such. I will bow before him as will you.. a peon but not to you a mere peon.

Your hypocrisy is deplorable and you should be flogged for foolishy flogging yourself.

because to me it makes no sense, unless youre trying to go from here to somewhere else, which is why i asked in the first place.

Then bow and leave the King. You have no RIGHT to question me. The King.

ok, maybe if i rephrase that.

I grant you permission.. you may proceed.

please, oh great wise-***.

Once again you insult your soverign. Such a deplorable act. You are not worthy of Kingship.

You start off with your foot in your mouth. Perhaps crawling would be more befitting an infant such as yourself.

bless us with your wisdom, which is incomprehensible to us poor ignorant lowly peons who are beneath your contempt.

Benieth you yes. Contemp no but only to you who think himself above me.

Again you espouse your soveringty to a fools errand. I am a King, a good King I do not look down upon other Kings but only across the equaled plain of my domain.. which you defile continually with your peonness.

your brilliance is such that we are blinded by it, and unable to appreciate your wonder.

Then be of the learnid and become mighty and noble as Kings. Rise up from your lowely status and then you MAY appriciate my nobility as well as your own.

Til then.. remain as a wretch and bow before me, your soverignty granted to me for lack of being one worthey of soverignty; unlike myself, a King worthy and aware of his own soverignty over you.

perhaps if you spoke in smaller words, preferably in 4 letters or less, and shorter sentences containing subject, object, verb, and as few modifiers as you can manage, your meaning would not elude us so much.

Lurker u r a dip wad.

I am a humble King.. I have failed the test and in doing so achieved a greatness. Thats why I am a King, I can do these things and avoid humiliation with uncompromising integrity.

oh, that was humor! HAHahaha!
i wasn't aware i was ruining anything. sorry. allow me to grovel.

Ahh.. No I fear you not humored and instead are angry as proved by above. You are a peon. However you may be of some use to me, your King.

As fool in my court you may grant me delight and will be spared death. Better serve me well follish knave.

Is this your domain?
no, but it is within my range (math joke)

Kings dont need math, only servants who do. You bring to light another use that may be of some serivce.. To me Your King.

Are you the King?
no. this is america, we only have two kings. the King of R&R (deceased) and the Burger King. all other self-proclaimed kings are likely fakes and pretenders. no offense intended, fetish.

I disagree.. I am a King and as King I say I am therefor I am. I am also American. Your assertions are weak as is your mind and that is why I am King and you mere peon.

Why do you ask me to answer your own questions?
because it wouldn't make sense to ask you to answer *your* own questions, would it?

Ahh.. perhaps some time off from your self imposed servitude may be of use to you. However you seem to lack the ability and ask instead the help of a sovereign , Me your King, who does say wise things which you ignore and add insult to.

You are not a King, you are a peon becasue you like to be a peon who look to Kings such as myself... The King... for help and give up your rights to him to think for you. Do not complain of your servitude. It is your domain, rule over it as King or impart it to another... Like me Your King and your Lordship. Thank You.

Be gone. <insert hand wave here>
it shall be as you wish.
right away.
[cue Trapp family]
farewell.
adieu.
auf wiedersehen.
goodbye.
[/cue Trapp family]
seeya.
later, alligator.
after a while, crocodile.
outa here.
gone.
vaya con dios.
hasta manana.
chiao, bambino.

Again.. be gone with you or I shall hurl more verbiage at you and taunt you a third time.

You can not beat a King, only Kings can beat another King.

Grow up.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2007 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Me thinks the King's crown is a bit too tight.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2007 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36403 posts
Member since Apr 99

Specifically, an aphorism is a saying that...

Gokart, thanks for the info.

Keep in mind though that I had originally asked only because it was stated by Bill to never question the "King".

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2007 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Me thinks the King's crown is a bit too tight.

Care to try it on and see if it fits you better?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2007 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Does it come with a throne?
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2007 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gokart, thanks for the info.

Yes, he is a worthey advasary. I found myself firmly in his sights. Fortunatly Kings have cat like reflexes. I am a King you know.

Keep in mind though that I had originally asked only because it was stated by Bill to never question the "King".

You tempt a fate worse than death... What I can hurl at you is akin to a mirror and one most feard will be revealed.

I see you are wise enough to remain out of reach and that is worthey of a Kings keen vision. However, Sir Gokart also lay in wait. You are again wise to ally yourself with his wisdom. He seems a trite Kinght and worthey of Kingship as dispursed by his use of verbiage.

I take my leave and leave you both as you were.. Good day.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2007 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Does it come with a throne?

Yes, and your own domain in which to rule.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2007 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Geez, I dunno... It's going to take an awfully large shipping container.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2007 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Geez, I dunno... It's going to take an awfully large shipping container.

But Sir.. you already have it.

All you need to do is put it on and defend your doamin from intruders, rule with an iron fist, kill and exploit your peons for your benefit or mere ammusement. It is good to be the King, as you know... I am one... a King.

Thats is the job of a King and I being a King know these rather trivial details.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2007 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is some funny Sh*t....
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2007 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
aph•o•rism
n.
A tersely phrased statement of a truth or opinion; an adage.
A brief statement of a principle
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2007 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
aph•o•rist
–noun
a person who makes or uses aphorisms
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2007 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Care should be taken not to confound aphorisms with axioms. Aphorisms come into being as the result of experience. This is also often the case with axioms (see axiomatization; Euclidean geometry), but due to their apparent certainty, axioms are then regarded as assertions not requiring proof, and used as the starting point for further deductive reasoning. Aphorisms have been especially used in dealing with subjects such as art, agriculture, medicine, jurisprudence and politics, to which little methodical or scientific treatment was applied at the time.

An axiom is any starting assumption from which other statements are logically derived. It can be a sentence, a proposition, a statement or a rule that forms the basis of a formal system. Unlike theorems, axioms cannot be derived by principles of deduction nor demonstrable by formal proofs—simply because they are starting assumptions—there is nothing else they logically follow from (otherwise they would be called theorems). In many contexts, "axiom," "postulate," and "assumption" are used interchangeably.
As seen from definition, an axiom is not necessarily a self-evident truth, but rather a formal logical expression used in a deduction to yield further results. To axiomatize a system of knowledge is to show that some of its claims can be derived from a small, well-understood set of sentences. This does not imply that they could have been known independently; and there are typically multiple ways to axiomatize a given system of knowledge (such as arithmetic). Mathematics distinguishes two types of axioms: logical axioms and non-logical axioms.

You seem to be describing a deixis
The function of pointing or specifying from the perspective of a participant in an act of speech or writing; aspects of a communication whose interpretation depends on knowledge of the context in which the communication occurs.

The reason I seem to lack logic is becasue of a lack of understanding of the starting point of the reader or the subject. They cant get out of their skin due to staunch beliefs and are inflexable and believe it or not very fragile.

I get quite a few assults because the reader is frustrated by what I am writing becasue they can not experience it and instead want me to change my mind. Generally that is futile and I realize it is for me to change theirs as well so I DEFEND my position.

The arguments against me (that challange my "logic") change but my points never do. I am fixed focus, fixed point. It is black, not white.

This is root genis
She lost her son and used her sons name to further her cause.

These are the branches
MADD
Cindy
Hezbolah
IRA

The cause is the same. Vilify something or someone and remove it.

It took 5 posts to get Mr. Lobe to the root constituents of my argument.

The arguments I make do not need logic to understand becasue they are opinions based on facts as I know them.
There is nothing to discuss except when I'm reqired to justify my opinions, then the morass begins.
I dont need to justify anything to anyone except myself. One can take it ot leave it. If one wants to argue it is certin death by exhaustion.

So yes you are right Gokart I dont use logic.

Soldiers fight for freedom and rights
A soldiers mom exerts her rights and uses her sons name who died in the war she wants to end.

It's already a circular logic right off the bat!
Loopti loop!

So one must adopt A point of reference or opinion. No matter where one starts the argument with me one will always end up right back where they began. Only tired.

I am a King because I said so and what I say is irrefutable truth even if only to me, the King because that’s what I am. My peons know this as fact because I kill them if they oppose me or defile my most humble domain with insults or ignorance of my decree. That’s what Kings do to maintain order in their domain and that is what I do... as King..

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-03-2007).]

greengoblin0129

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2007 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont care who ya are, that right there is funny
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Daum... Seems my GF is now my ex gf because I got pissed off when she texted me the message "I need help"

Not knowing where she was I did not rush out the door and instead sent a battery of messages and left several voice mails.

Eventually she got back to me... drunk just absolutely drunk and I berated her for crying wolf... I do not take kindly to false alarms.

Today I got a text message stating I needed to have my head examined. I replied, Yes I agree and since you are very good at it how about a <insert presidential intern task here>

Edit: spelking

Got a message back
"Keep insulting me"

I rerplied, I didnt insult you, I asked a question. This is an insult... Duhh!

Oh Mighty King, what thou hast happened since with thou ex-girlfriend?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2007 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:
Oh Mighty King, what thou hast happened since with thou ex-girlfriend?

Well.. she became putty in my hands when I sent the message "you are makin me horny"

All is well. Now there seems to be this "I think you are using me" thing going on.. I dont know how that came up... but okay.. :shruggs:
moleman_in_a_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for moleman_in_a_FieroGTSend a Private Message to moleman_in_a_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hope you guys don't mind a sig test
moleman_in_a_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for moleman_in_a_FieroGTSend a Private Message to moleman_in_a_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

moleman_in_a_FieroGT

792 posts
Member since Apr 2006
one more try...

------------------

87 GT auto
85 GT 4-spd

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well.. she became putty in my hands when I sent the message "you are makin me horny"

All is well. Now there seems to be this "I think you are using me" thing going on.. I dont know how that came up... but okay.. :shruggs:

you seem less tense now......
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

King Bill:

is that pic from when you lived in eddystone?

what happened to this chic?

btw I got these from https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/008904-16.html
theres a couple pics of 84fierotrevor on there also, like :
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2007 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:
King Bill:

is that pic from when you lived in eddystone?

Yeah, that was over 5 years ago???

what happened to this chic?

Thats the whore... I mean mother of my children I cought giving the neighbor a free head exam.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-21-2007).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oddly enough i think ive met her somewhere, or someone who looks very much like her. does she live in tennessee?

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 06-21-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2007 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

oddly enough i think ive met her somewhere, or someone who looks very much like her. does she live in tennessee?

Missouri
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock