Started on: 05-23-2007 05:44 PM
Replies: 244 (6663 views)
Last post by: 84Bill on 07-17-2007 12:18 AM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A constitutional republic -
is a state where the head of state and other officials are elected as representatives of the people and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens. In a constitutional republic, executive, legislative, and judicial powers are separated into distinct branches and the will of the majority of the population is tempered by protections for individual rights so that no individual or group has absolute power. The fact that a constitution exists that limits the government's power, makes the state constitutional. That the head(s) of state and other officials are chosen by election, rather than inheriting their positions, and that their decisions are subject to judicial review makes a state republican.
IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Phranc:
And I'm the lazy bum who got up at 4am to go to the job site (its a place people do work) and now I'm drafting blueprints after 6 hours work. My day will end around 5 pm. So once again you prove yourself to be an idiot.

Hey I was up at 4am too...

But okay Phranc.. RUN!!

Make believe that you are an OWNER of a business becasue I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but..
you are OWNED by the government..
if you stop running like a rat on a wheel you will loose everything. You are a slave to not only the Gubment but your own deVices. Money, Cars, Power, Success, Houses are all yours and yours alone..

I dont need to chase a dream, I'm living one, free of charge and all that is ASKED of me is that I "qualify" and do by birth RIGHT. I return the favor of FREEDOM to those who (like myself) ask for it. It is not mine to give but it is my DUTY to share it.

I do this of my own free will and the rewards for my kindness and generosity just keep coming back to me in heartfelt thanks. The power in this is truely AWESOME!
FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all...give it a rest. Noone is going to change Bill's mind. He is set in his ways. Just let him sit around in his mom's house doing his thing. The fact that he has written in this thread that he see's nothing wrong with drug dealers selling to kids just simply goes to show his true self. Arguing with someone like 84Bill is an exercise in futility and will just lead to nowhere.

Originally posted by 84Bill:
I will not blame a dealer for selling dope to a kid

[B]Originally posted by 84Bill:[:/B] I KNOW drug users and I know dealers and they are do not resemble the hideous villins you portray.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"The enemy of the people is their own ignorance and one day they will wake up to find themselves prisoner of their own designs.." - 84Bill
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Purile internet dweeb:

Hey all...give it a rest. Noone is going to change Bill's mind. He is set in his ways. Just let him sit around in his mom's house doing his thing. The fact that he has written in this thread that he see's nothing wrong with drug dealers selling to kids just simply goes to show his true self.

Yet another jealuse individual slandering me...

Arguing with someone like 84Bill is an exercise in futility and will just lead to nowhere.

Then acquiesce and leave me alone to decide the direction of my life..... OR whine and cry and petition the government to create another law..
FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yet another jealuse individual slandering me

Slander: a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report- nothing malicious, false or defamatory about what I said. Simple facts. Please note:

Fact #1- Noone is going to change your mind.
Fact #2- You are set in your ways
Fact #3- You live at your mom's house...I'm sure you sit there doing your thing.
Fact #4- You wrote exactly what I quoted.

jealuse

Fact #5- There is no such word as "jealuse"

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroOilAnalyst:
Slander: a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report- nothing malicious, false or defamatory about what I said. Simple facts. Please note:

Am I allowed retourt?

Fact #1- Noone is going to change your mind.

False..
I have been know to change my mind when someone comes along with even an PLAUSABLE argument.. so far you haven been coming up to grade..

Fact #2- You are set in your ways

False...
Again when the environemt changes I change with it. When in rome I do as the roamns do.

Fact #3- You live at your mom's house...I'm sure you sit there doing your thing.

False..
I rent a room from my "parents." Note.. Plural.. I have both mother and father and despite the fact that I rent from them does not mean I live with mommy.. That is a partial assumtion which is further dispelled by the fact that I rent my own personal and private space from them.

Fact #4- You wrote exactly what I quoted

Wrote what?

Fact #5- There is no such word as "jealuse"

False....
I made it up and the proof of its existance is in my post..

The definition of jealuse..
Jel-us
it's a synonym for jealous. Look it up.

You are slandering me.. cease and desist slandering me or will be forced to call you names and other nasty epithets in defence of myself.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You think its ok for kids to do hard drugs, its their "right and freedom".

Thats all I needed.

and many other things too. I too am for parenting over legislation.
its the whole package. choice. many of us enjoy having choice.
you are laser focused on a single aspect of freedom. and, you are right in that most folk dont want kids doing meth. but, if a parent insists on letting their kid do meth - all I can do is voice disapproval. its not my kid.
how do you feel about kids being taken away for being spanked? is this not a parents choice?

FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

False....
I made it up and the proof of its existance is in my post..

The definition of jealuse..
Jel-us
it's a synonym for jealous. Look it up.

You are slandering me.. cease and desist slandering me or will be forced to call you names and other nasty epithets in defence of myself.

A truly free person would never feel like he/she is forced to do anything...let alone stoop to a level of name calling.

I guess you also are making up the word "existance".

My apologies on suggesting you "wrote" something when in fact you most likely typed it on the keyboard. Of course you do know that I was talking about your comments regarding how you feel towards dealers selling to kids. So therefore, Fact #4 still stands as fact and certainly not slander.

Now since you are renting from you parents, this does mean that you are living with your mom. Of course, maybe I should refer to her as your mommy as you eluded to in your post. If you re-read my post, I never said that you live with "mommy". Back to point...just because your mother and father both live there does NOT make my point a partial assumption. You do, in fact, live with your mom. So having cleared that up...Fact #3 is still a fact in full. There is nothing false about that fact.

Regarding Fact #2- Who exactly are the "roamns"? Would those be the distant cousins of the Romans?

I've not attempted to create an argument for you to see my point of view on the topic of this thread. See my Fact #1 for the reason why.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroOilAnalyst:
A truly free person would never feel like he/she is forced to do anything...let alone stoop to a level of name calling.

True.. bit that doesnt mean I am not free to do so if I desire to call a spade a spade.

I guess you also are making up the word "existance".

That was a typeo. But if you require me to define the word "existance" I will be happy to provide one for you OR you can call it literary liberty and that should allieviate further need to lodge publik complaints.

My apologies on suggesting you "wrote" something when in fact you most likely typed it on the keyboard.

True.. you "typed" it and I read it. I can "tell" you to go suck on an egg but I'm not telling you anything, just typing. But what difference does it really make?

Of course you do know that I was talking about your comments regarding how you feel towards dealers selling to kids.

Those kids are not my responsibility.
I was asked to what degree I am responsible for their meth habits. My responce is ZERO. I have no culpability in the matter but the parents DO and for them to "pass the buck" onto society, for their malpractice (IE by revoking my rights) is a travasty of my personal liberty. It not only violates my personal liberty but goes well beyond my micro cosmic life and becomes epic in scale and all encompasing by virtue of totalitarian decree

So therefore, Fact #4 still stands as fact and certainly not slander.

False...
You have yet to provide ample proof to support your suppositions with hard irifutable evidence coutering my defence.

In addition you are continuing to slander me. Be advised. I'm growing weary of your assults on my character and sladerous accusations.

Now since you are renting from you parents, this does mean that you are living with your mom.

False.. I am a tennant.
I pay a "land lord".
To whome I pay, co-habitate with or my realtionship to same is of no real consiquence to you and has no bearing on the topic being discussed... typed...

Of course, maybe I should refer to her as your mommy as you eluded to in your post.

You may take that liberty but the context of your initial assertion was not one used for the purpose of providing fact.. but instead was used in a demeaning context... Slander IE a "defamation" of my character.

If you re-read my post, I never said that you live with "mommy".

Fact #3- You live at your mom's house...I'm sure you sit there doing your thing

False...
I live at my land lords house.

Back to point...just because your mother and father both live there does NOT make my point a partial assumption. You do, in fact, live with your mom. So having cleared that up...Fact #3 is still a fact in full. There is nothing false about that fact.

False...
Even if your assertions are correct you're slandering still me. You are making isssue for the purposes of defomation of my character.. If not then please indicate the meaning of this line of questioning.

What are you getting at?
What are you trying to prove IF anything?

Regarding Fact #2- Who exactly are the "roamns"? Would those be the distant cousins of the Romans?

It is mythical civilization I contribed on day while engaged in a discussion with a pureile, malfunctioning, idiotic, and patheticly deficient mental midget, that is closely based on the Roaman empire.. As you will note I did accidentlaly use the ficticious with the factual in my statement.. I understand the confusion you must be experienceing as a result.

Do you require a Psycologist to correct any damage I may have caused you as a result of this horrendous yet purley innocent mistake?

Or will a simple.. "I'm sorry you captious cretin" suffice?

I've not attempted to create an argument for you to see my point of view on the topic of this thread. See my Fact #1 for the reason why.

Now off my ass you captious, benighted, puerile, covetous, cretin and try to make a point that is ON TOPIC.

Do you think you are capable of doing that?

Or do you wish to continue assulting me with more of your slanderous malformed opinions?

You are free to choose.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 05-25-2007).]

FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now off my ass you captious, benighted, puerile, covetous, cretin and try to make a point that is ON TOPIC.

Do you think you are capable of doing that?

Or do you wish to continue assulting me with more of your slanderous malformed opinions?

You are free to choose.

Slander is an offense by which you could sue one for. If you are so offended by what I say here and are so determined and dead set that it is in deed slanderous, by all means you are welcome to bring about a lawsuit. I will absolutely stand by everything I've added in this thread. Not once did I demean you. You are doing a fine job of that yourself. Not once did I call you any name other than your user name...well, I did forget to add the "84" in my first post. So again, I'd like to invite you bring suit against me.

Don't sit there and sing it...bring it. Let's find out how smart you truly are.

You want to sit there and tell me that I choose childish points to debate...you want to sit there and challenge my intellect...you want to sit there and claim that I am in some way wanting to be like you...but you can't make a legitimate and worthy argument without adding personal jabs at others. Do yourself a favor- pull the same dictionary out that you are using for your decorative verbiage and use it to spell some of the easier words of your posts.

On that note...I'm done- unless you decide to take me up on the lawsuit invitation. Check it out...you may qualify. Have a great day.
PFF
System Bot
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill doesn't want to bring it because his dumbass would be investigated for fraud and found guilty. And I'm sure the courts would be interested in his friends and would raid his mommy's house with rightful reason on the count of drug possesion.

I can see him now being dragged away kicking and screaming like baby whining about hes free man and the jack boots are infringing on his rights. Then he'll be free to take like a man in prison.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Troll like Mental Midget:
Slander is an offense by which you could sue one for. If you are so offended by what I say here and are so determined and dead set that it is in deed slanderous, by all means you are welcome to bring about a lawsuit.

Yes, I am offended and you have been rated for your incessant child like meanderings which have nothing at all to do with the topic.

I will absolutely stand by everything I've added in this thread. Not once did I demean you. You are doing a fine job of that yourself. Not once did I call you any name other than your user name...well, I did forget to add the "84" in my first post. So again, I'd like to invite you bring suit against me.

I do not need to involve the government in my personal affairs. I can however continue to stand my ground and allow others to make judgements and rate you... and or I accordingly.

Don't sit there and sing it...bring it. Let's find out how smart you truly are.

I got coffee on the perk.. lets get it on porcupine.

You want to sit there and tell me that I choose childish points to debate...

Yes, you purile bafoon.

Your slander and assertions have NOTHING at all to do with the topic, they serve no purpose other than simple school yard child like behavior.

you want to sit there and challenge my intellect...

Yes, you imbecileic cretin..
You are too stupid to back off your personal attacks even when I warned you.. that makes you a capricious dolt. You have yet to respond to the topic.

You want to sit there and claim that I am in some way wanting to be like you...

You cant be like me.. it's Un possible becasue you need a modicum of intelligence to start with.

but you can't make a legitimate and worthy argument without adding personal jabs at others.

Excuse me?

Originally posted by Flipper:
The fact that he has written in this thread that he see's nothing wrong with drug dealers selling to kids just simply goes to show his true self.

This is an opinion not bassed on the topic but is instead slanderous assertions. IE "persoanl jabbings" You continue to shift the onus. What is your opinion ON THE TOPIC.. I dont give a rats ass about how you feel about me.. But if you voice slander IN PUBLIC thats something different.

So kiss my ass you infantile waif.
You have no ground
You voice no opinions.
I have no idea where you stand on the issue becasue you have not voice and opinion ON THE TOPIC.
You merely sought to slander me and discredit my opinions and rhidicule me personally. You never even opened yourself up to any ridicule by opining ON THE TOPIC..

That makes you a coward and a pussahhhhh.

Do yourself a favor- pull the same dictionary out that you are using for your decorative verbiage and use it to spell some of the easier words of your posts.

Do yourself a favor and stop acting like a pureile, imbecilic, cretinous, captious dipshit and take your malformed opinions of me and shove them up your anus.

unless you decide to take me up on the lawsuit invitation. Check it out...you may qualify. Have a great day.

I dont feel I need the government to handel an infatile internet dweeb with the mental capacity and intelligence of your average run of the mill barn yard animal. Bahhhh...

On that note...I'm done-

<insert golf clap here>
Troll on ass whoooooollllee

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by The other white meat:

The purile high leader finally re-emerges..

How about answering my questions Phrancie?

Cant do it?
Lack intelligence?
Need help?
BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PoorBill.....off your meds again I see....so tell us what your PoorBillKidds...do for money these days....and tell us how their parents look after them 24x7x365!!!

See the difficulty with this issue is for example: there can be great parents for hundreds of kids in any one school and there only needs to be one PoorBillKidd to push junk to even the few weak follower, thus the loss of ones potential!!!

What a TROLL...back to fill the trash can PoorBill?....please get back on your meds dude!

BBTs
BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BigBoyToys

502 posts
Member since Oct 1999

I can garen god damn T a kid came up with it...

link?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigBoyTrolls:

Ahh the circus parade continues..
Yet another who lacks an assemblence of intelligence or valid retort on the topic.
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill can't sue you for slander. Slander is spoken. Even if he were to bring a case of libel, he'd be far more likely to lose, as he's the one using the insults.

Regardless, whether 84Bill agrees with it or not, the law is on the books and has NOT be deemed unconstitutional by a court of the United States. Until that happens, in the eyes of the law, he is wrong and is breaking the law. End of story.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LazyBigBoyTrolls:

link?

Find one that supports your supposition and is contrary to my claim..

Can you do that?
Are you able?

I firmly doubt it.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The purile high leader finally re-emerges..

How about answering my questions Phrancie?

Cant do it?
Lack intelligence?
Need help?

Sure once you answer me mine, you know the ones about what exactly is owed you.....remember those? Or do you need me to quote my self.....maybe I should draw you directions...... I could mail them to your mommy's house.

Insulting my intelligence is funny. You're a free loading, fraudulent, criminal ( as per your own words) who can't spell some of the simplest words or even use the right ones with your weak attempts to belittle me.

You're a joke.

I do not need to involve the government in my personal affairs.

Because your a fraud and a criminal and don't want to get caught as such.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:
Annus mirabilis!!

Like I give a rats ass?

Formulate an opinion OT or just join the other bafoons and clap in unison, maybe throw on some skirts and do a dance routine.

Looks good so far.
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phallus:
Because your a fraud and a criminal and don't want to get caught as such.

I am guilty of no crimes nor have I been placed on trial or was asked to stand before the court.

You are a total and complete jackass Phranc
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Sure once you answer me mine, you know the ones about what exactly is owed you.....remember those?

Thats persoanl business and you are not permitted to have that information. It has NO BEARING on the topic.

You're a free loading, fraudulent, criminal ( as per your own words) who can't spell some of the simplest words or even use the right ones with your weak attempts to belittle me.

Heh... attempts? I didnt attempt.

I did succed a pissing you off to no end becasue I've got it easy and you dont.

You're a joke.

Ooohhhh thats goooooodddd..
My turn.

You are a rapscallion knave.

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am guilty of no crimes nor have I been placed on trial or was asked to stand before the court.

You are a total and complete jackass Phranc

You used government "grant" money to buy drugs. You've done illegal drugs. You've said your self your sticking it to the man (tax payers) that would mean you don't need the hand outs you've taken and misrepresented your self to the government. You are guilty of many crimes. You also think its ok for children to do drugs........but I'm jackass.

All though out this thread you have been shown to be a bottom feeding loser.

Why don't you insult my intelligence again? Tell me Bill did you graduate high school? What was your GPA? Did you graduate with honers and a scholarship? Did you then graduate from a nationally recognized trade school?

How old are you Bill? What have you done with you life anyway besides waste it as a drug addict leeching off the rest of us while you hide under mommies skirt from the big bad world?

And you call me a jackass because I'm 100% correct.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spring Cleaning!
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Cliff.

You are alright and I dont give a damn what anyone has to say.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
You cant control the life of another adult..
It's their life so live and let live or vilify then incarcerate them.

You choose to impose your feelings and will OVER the rights of others to Life Liberty and pursuit of happiness and that is a travesty of justice.

The system is not designed to help and even if it was there are selfish individuals like Jake_Dragon, Phranc, Uaana, FieroOilAnalyst, BigBoyToys, Fastback 86 and a host of others who do not care about anyone but themselves, who would rather spit on those who seek help rather than offer a helping hand. They shift onus to inanimate objects or societal norms or customs intead of their own human frailty. They are too scared to look into the mirror and own up to the fact that they are mortal and foulable but no one else is permitted past the bar they have set for themselves. Oh no, that is not permitted. They do not question authority and instead bow down like some organic recyclable refuse. They employ slander and misinformation to vilify and create monsters from mice, mountains from mole hills. The hideous monsters they create are just people trying to get though the day and are in general decent people.

This is what our country has come to.. It has nothing to do with drugs and everything to do the lack of responsibility and shameless belligerent contempt for those on the bottom wrung by those who sneer at them from above. The court of publik opinion is passing judgments and everything from how I frack my girlfriend to how I hang my toilet paper is a political battle ground and those who do not comply with the "popular vote" are aspersed with extreme prejudice.

Truly pathetic and utterly un American.

Out....

Edit;
Spell checked to avoid further waspish replies.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 05-29-2007).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally made it. Moron.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You cant control the life of another adult..
It's their life so live and let live or vilify then incarcerate them.

You choose to impose your feelings and will OVER the rights of others to Life Liberty and pursuit of happiness and that is a travesty of justice.

The system is not designed to help and even if it was there are selfish individuals like Jake_Dragon, Phranc, Uaana, FieroOilAnalyst, BigBoyToys, Fastback 86 and a host of others who do not care about anyone but themselves, who would rather spit on those who seek help rather than offer a helping hand. They shift onus to inanimate objects or societal norms or customs intead of their own human frailty. They are too scared to look into the mirror and own up to the fact that they are mortal and foulable but no one else is permitted past the bar they have set for themselves. Oh no, that is not permitted. They do not question authority and instead bow down like some organic recyclable refuse. They employ slander and misinformation to vilify and create monsters from mice, mountains from mole hills. The hideous monsters they create are just people trying to get though the day and are in general decent people.

This is what our country has come to.. It has nothing to do with drugs and everything to do the lack of responsibility and shameless belligerent contempt for those on the bottom wrung by those who sneer at them from above. The court of publik opinion is passing judgments and everything from how I frack my girlfriend to how I hang my toilet paper is a political battle ground and those who do not comply with the "popular vote" are aspersed with extreme prejudice.

Truly pathetic and utterly un American.

Out....

Edit;
Spell checked to avoid further waspish replies.

Thats funny right there. You know who else psychoanalyzes people through their computer screen? Toddster. You're in good company in that regard. As if you could know anything about me based on my pointing out that you are breaking the law (which, by the way, you freely admit to) and that your personal opinion on Constitutionl Law carries no weight because you have no expertise or credentials on the subject. Keep smoking pot, that'll show "the man."

And the word is "fallible."
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In time.....

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 05-26-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
I cast no dispersions about you prior to your facetious input to this thread.

As if you could know anything about me based on my pointing out that you are breaking the law (which, by the way, you freely admit to) and that your personal opinion on Constitutionl Law carries no weight because you have no expertise or credentials on the subject. Keep smoking pot, that'll show "the man."

May he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks

Now why do you think I was talking about you?
Or am I just assuming too much?

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 05-25-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
Now why do you think I was talking about you?
Or am I just assuming too much?

You did assume wrongly.

That was for the correction in spelkingh
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You did assume wrongly.

That was for the correction in spelkingh

oh ok
Just jabbing at you anyway. You know you are pretty uptight for a stoner, most of the ones I knew were pretty laid back.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thats funny right there. You know who else psychoanalyzes people through their computer screen? Toddster. You're in good company in that regard. As if you could know anything about me based on my pointing out that you are breaking the law.

Very ammusing since I also had this very same discussion with Kloddster and he was defending law as well.
I'll see if I can find it in the archives.

Back to your assertions.
My response to Kiddsters claims were the words of one of this countries founders and an alleged realitive.. I found that claim to be preposterous..

Anyway, lets see how you will fare with the same retort.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2007 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

oh ok
Just jabbing at you anyway. You know you are pretty uptight for a stoner, most of the ones I knew were pretty laid back.

Dont sweat it Jake.
I did request help and I got what I asked for.. The question I have for you is why would I think that moronic?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2007 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dont sweat it Jake.
I did request help and I got what I asked for.. The question I have for you is why would I think that moronic?

Old school trick from the playground. If you answered me then you must me a moron
Call someone a name and it they respond it must be true.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2007 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Old school trick from the playground. If you answered me then you must me a moron
Call someone a name and it they respond it must be true.

Ahh so you though me a fool and proved yourself to be one.. LOL!!
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2007 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ahh so you though me a fool and proved yourself to be one.. LOL!!

Yep you got me.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock