Started on: 05-23-2007 05:44 PM
Replies: 244 (6663 views)
Last post by: 84Bill on 07-17-2007 12:18 AM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:
That, I have to agree with you on. But I think we both know that, in today's society, that just aint gonna happen.

That does not stop me from trying. I'm dense like that.

It's just not PC to take responsibility for what you do. We now live in a society, and who the hell knows when it started to be that way, where one can get in trouble for being responsible. I know I have.

Glance to the left and you will see a representation of PC in the form of numbers and a colored bar. That mechanical device does not control what I say ( the profanity filter does that for me) though it will ultimatly lead to my dismissal from the island.. I don't have a problem with it at all but I do have a problem with hypocricy, lies and slanderous misinformation and the mechnisms that defeat my rightful defence of my honor.

If I screw up, I admit it, do what I can to hopefully prevent it in the futre, and then move on.

Ohhh.. gotta be careful about that. When taking on the powers that be an admission can and will be used against you. It's bad enough to be at a disadvantage right off the bat and it is foolish to give up what little ground you have to stand on to those who would rather mercilessly chew you up and spit you ot like a piece of meat leaving you FAR worse off than you started..

My boss hates that about me.

Thats why I like being my own boss, I make my own rules and I jealously guard my "private business practices" from prying eyes.

I will take stand on my 5th amendment right, it is my safe haven.
IP: Logged
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
Ohhh.. gotta be careful about that. When taking on the powers that be an admission can and will be used against you. It's bad enough to be at a disadvantage right off the bat and it is foolish to give up what little ground you have to stand on to those who would rather mercilessly chew you up and spit you ot like a piece of meat leaving you FAR worse off than you started..

Maybe so. But if I'm going to fail or succeed in this world, at least It'll be my doing and my conscience will be clear. While there are obvious incidences where I couldn't do what I needed to because others didn't do their jobs, I try not to play the blame game. My objective is to get the work done. I'm just car-azy that way.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe so. But if I'm going to fail or succeed in this world, at least It'll be my doing and my conscience will be clear.

Thatta boi!!

While there are obvious incidences where I couldn't do what I needed to because others didn't do their jobs, I try not to play the blame game. My objective is to get the work done. I'm just car-azy that way.

I share that sentiment and in my many years of experience in the workplace I have found that very attitude to be the cause of many of my firings. People feel threatend by me and all I want to do is get my job done. One honest days work for an honest days pay. Thats ALL anyone could ever ask for.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 05-24-2007).]

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll stop my discussion here then. Because I'm getting near talking about my boss again and I don't want to get into that again. He's been sleeping on his couch since 9:00 this morning. If all goes well, I'll be turning in my resignation next week. Wish me luck on that one because I'm sure he'll throw everything he's got at me just to try and get his way. It's going to be a battle. One I'm not entirely confident I'll win. Wish it hadn't come to this after nearly fourteen years. But to try and save my career, I don't have a choice.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

jstntlvr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstntlvrClick Here to visit jstntlvr's HomePageSend a Private Message to jstntlvrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think education and responsible parenting will go alot further in curbing the ills of society. Taxation is already out of control even more out of control is all the wars the U.S. is wageing on everything and everyone regardless of who they are, where they live or what they want to do.

I agree 100%. First things first I'm a parent and my son will be educated he will be taught to use rational thought, he will be taught to take responsibility for his own actions. veracity of source will be stock words in his vocabulary I hope he finishes collage (lots of ppl go not so many finish I know I didn't)

my view on war there is no such thing as a good war there is no good reason to start a war ever.

Not to start another argument on this thread, but where do you think the crackheads are going to get the money to pay the taxes for the drugs they already can't afford? I think that if you legalize drugs, it's really not going to change anything and may make it worse. Just by putting it on the shelves of your local grocery store, so to speak, doesn't mean that "Joe Crackhead" isn't going to stop stealing stuff to sell for crack money. It also doesn't mean the "John Cokeupmynose" isn't going to mug and or kill you either for money or because the coke whacked him out so bad he thought it was cool. Just my opinion. But I really don't think legallizing that kind of stuff will help at all. Not in that respect anyway.

If they brake the law to get the $$ they go to jail for theft not for possession. If a person cant afford an addiction I expect them not to feed it be responsible. All I sed legalizing drugs would do is free up government funds for more important things like say health care and create a new source of funds so other taxes can be lowered in the end its not more taxes its less and only the ppl who use are paying.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstntlvr:

I agree 100%. First things first I'm a parent and my son will be educated he will be taught to use rational thought, he will be taught to take responsibility for his own actions. veracity of source will be stock words in his vocabulary I hope he finishes collage (lots of ppl go not so many finish I know I didn't)

I commend your efforts but please be aware of what your children are doing and temper that with the fact that life is dangerous and they will become adults on day. They start exerting themselves at ever younger ages these days and if you squeeze too hard they will "pop off"

When I was home my kids were my friends and they could come to me for advice about ANYTHING.

I always start off with LISTENING and followed with "well son.. you are going to do what you want regardless of what I say but ALL I ASK is that you do so with respect for yourself and for others. Be aware of the dangers involved in what you are doing. With that said here is my experiences Baa blaaahh blahhh Now take it or leave it, the choice is yours but take note.. I'm alive and I survived so I must be doing something right.

Unfortunatly my kids were taken from me an not becasue I was a druggie or anything of that sort.. I never even drank or did drugs of any kind at all while at home. Now that I have been relieved of all but the financial burdons and responsibilities, I am free to do as I wish. If ever they were to be reintroduced to my life I will gladly give up my "bad habits" for the love of my children. It is a sacrefice I can live with and something I can do with ease.

my view on war there is no such thing as a good war there is no good reason to start a war ever.

I agree 100%

If they brake the law to get the $$ they go to jail for theft not for possession. If a person cant afford an addiction I expect them not to feed it be responsible. All I sed legalizing drugs would do is free up government funds for more important things like say health care and create a new source of funds so other taxes can be lowered in the end its not more taxes its less and only the ppl who use are paying.

I understand and thanks for the clarification. It is a great country we live in if it were not for all the injustice many innocent people suffer.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

I'll stop my discussion here then. Because I'm getting near talking about my boss again and I don't want to get into that again.

LOL!!
You should hear what I have to say about many of my bosses behind their backs.. and probably be shocked and in awe by what I have said to their faces when they have pushed me too far. I dont knuckel under to someone who claims to be in charge but bends the rules and reshapes the landscape to suit their immidiate needs. I dont take kindly to shifing ground and will go directly to the source of the problem without reservation. I earned respect of some bosses and complete and utter contempt from others for doing just that.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, my boss owns the company too and I report directly to him. So I can't exactly get him in trouble by telling his boss on him. His company, his rules, his rules really suck right now and change by the minute. So I'm leaving. Nervous as hell too.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig Test...

Oh wait, it isn't in the trash can yet.

btw Whade, good luck with the change of employment. It's been apparent for some time you've been stressing about this. What's there to be nervous about anyway ? Your boss can't really badmouth you much in a referrence while still admitting to employing you for 14 years... I tend to think that would send the caller's BS meter off the scale pretty quick.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully. But he's a pretty charismatic and influencial guy and very much the politician. I'm none of the above. He also has time and money. Again, I have neither. So I'll be starting with the deck stacked against me. Because I don't get but 20 minutes for lunch and no time off except the weekends, I'm going to have to quit where I work first then look for another job because an interview, unless after hours or on the weekend, would be impossible. It's not going to be easy at all. But maybe I'll be wrong and it'll all work out. But I'm guessing that, by the time my boss is finished doing his thing, he'll have it spread around town that I'm an alcoholic, drug-using pedophile with a gambling addiction who beats my wife. I'm just trying to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 05-24-2007).]

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You'll never get it, will you, Bill? It doesn't matter whether you like it, agree with it, personally voted for it, or feel above it, the law in this country says that what you're doing is illegal. Possesing, distributing or using controlled substances is illegal, and you've openly admitted to 2 of those. No one cares about your self-righteous, self-aggrandizing, self-absorbed whining about being persecuted. You're breaking the law thats on the books and you know damn well that you're doing it. No amount of ranting about your personal interpretation (with no legal background to support it) of the law is going to change it. Either do something proactive about it, or be the mature adult you claim to be and stop whining.
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So sue me...

Originally posted by Fastback 86:
You'll never get it, will you, Bill? It doesn't matter whether you like it, agree with it, personally voted for it, or feel above it, the law in this country says that what you're doing is illegal. Possesing, distributing or using controlled substances is illegal, and you've openly admitted to 2 of those. No one cares about your self-righteous, self-aggrandizing, self-absorbed whining about being persecuted. You're breaking the law thats on the books and you know damn well that you're doing it. No amount of ranting about your personal interpretation (with no legal background to support it) of the law is going to change it. Either do something proactive about it, or be the mature adult you claim to be and stop whining.

Here is how I do it.. I ignore convention and replace it with my will and it is with respect to others rights AS follows....

The world WOULD be a better place if people would stop VILLIFYING an inanimate object. Someone one told me I should argue with a stop sign because it is a violation of my rights.. I figure why argue the point with an inanimate object when I can look both ways, make sure it is clear and not even bother to stop?

If it is not clear then I will acquiesce to the other person’s RIGHT of way. I don’t need a piece of metal and a myriad of laws to make an unreasonable DEMAND of me or how I am to act in society. I do what is best for all concerned.

A stop sign does not mean it is safe to punch the gas just because you came to a complete stop when commanded then plow into traffic. But it does happen and many of those who do it have NO EXCUSE.. They are "perfect" examples as to why stop signs are useless at protecting anyone. But they are effective excuses to hand you a ticket, jack up your insurance rates and exploit your weakness and addiction to driving a car. That’s a fact of life and that IS the reality.

A stop sign is just a stupid piece of metal with a word scrawled on it but because you believe in it makes you a slave to it. Not me.. I just look out for cops and other people I share the roadways with.. To me a stop sign is a meaningless hunk of aluminum propped up on a steel stick... Care to argue about that fact and continue whining about how I live my life?

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Depends an awful lot on your interpretation of WHY the sign had been initially placed there, Bill.If you choose to regard it as an authoritarian mandated order, to spoil your day for the fun of it,then you will get annoyed by it. If you choose to regard it as a thoughtful bit of advice, placed there because somebody used to NOT stop, and people got killed or injured in the ensuing accident, then it becomes a useful tool in protecting your life, and enhancing your driving experience.It wasn´t placed there because somebody in authority wants to spoil your day or driving experience..it was put there to ensure, should you and others heed it, we can continue to enjoy life unharmed.
Nick
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm an alcoholic, drug-using pedophile with a gambling addiction who beats my wife.

think about it. why would he retain an alkie druggie short-eye gambling domestic abuser for even 1 year?
i suspect other employers know exactly what this guy's about and how much credence to give him.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 05-24-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Depends an awful lot on your interpretation of WHY the sign had been initially placed there, Bill.If you choose to regard it as an authoritarian mandated order, to spoil your day for the fun of it,then you will get annoyed by it.

It is what it is.. and when no one is looking I ignore it as if it were never there. I do not argue with things I can not change only ignore them when the authority is in direct proportion to its existance.

Cop didnt see it I didnt do it and as long as I dont destroy anothers personal property I dont think they care.. I know I dont when I see them doing it.

If you choose to regard it as a thoughtful bit of advice, placed there because somebody used to NOT stop, and people got killed or injured in the ensuing accident, then it becomes a useful tool in protecting your life, and enhancing your driving experience.It wasn´t placed there because somebody in authority wants to spoil your day or driving experience..it was put there to ensure, should you and others heed it, we can continue to enjoy life unharmed.
Nick

Nick.. I was victimized by
A. A stop sign
B. A person who ignored a stop sign.
C All the above.

One cold day while driving to Bricktown Nj. I was lulled into a false sense of secutity whild traveling 50 MPH on a highway. There were many side roads with stop signs prominetly displayed giveing me the sense that all was right and well with the world..

Until a 70 year old man ran one and COMPLETELY destroyed my car. Had it not been for that fact that I wear my seatbelt I would most likely not be here today as the bruise from the belt ran across my ribcage and got progressivly more violent in color the higher up one looked.

I'm not going to sit here and preach a sermon on the saving graces od seatbelts but I will say that the law requireing people to wear them is just as much BULLSHIT as the stop sign that failed to protect me.

What protects me from others is my awareness of my surroundings and the safeguards I personally employ. I do not depend on the multitudinous, raft of laws which for all practical purposes seem to indicate to the unweary sheeple that it is safe. Maybe.. but I feel it is more of a method of gleening money on an exponential scale form the autmotively addicted society..

I am very much more aware of people than I am a stop sign. I give little regard for the object and its associate morass of laws and alot more regard to the sheeple barreling down the road with a cell phone shoved in their ass hole.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So sue me...

Here is how I do it.. I ignore convention and replace it with my will and it is with respect to others rights AS follows....

The world WOULD be a better place if people would stop VILLIFYING an inanimate object. Someone one told me I should argue with a stop sign because it is a violation of my rights.. I figure why argue the point with an inanimate object when I can look both ways, make sure it is clear and not even bother to stop?

If it is not clear then I will acquiesce to the other person’s RIGHT of way. I don’t need a piece of metal and a myriad of laws to make an unreasonable DEMAND of me or how I am to act in society. I do what is best for all concerned.

A stop sign does not mean it is safe to punch the gas just because you came to a complete stop when commanded then plow into traffic. But it does happen and many of those who do it have NO EXCUSE.. They are "perfect" examples as to why stop signs are useless at protecting anyone. But they are effective excuses to hand you a ticket, jack up your insurance rates and exploit your weakness and addiction to driving a car. That’s a fact of life and that IS the reality.

A stop sign is just a stupid piece of metal with a word scrawled on it but because you believe in it makes you a slave to it. Not me.. I just look out for cops and other people I share the roadways with.. To me a stop sign is a meaningless hunk of aluminum propped up on a steel stick... Care to argue about that fact and continue whining about how I live my life?

Bill, really, I agree with you about villifying drugs. But the fact of the matter is, you're not doing anything about it but complaining. You're not writing your congressman or starting petitions. You're just complaining about being persecuted. I have respect for anyone who makes an honest effort to do it the right way and change the law if they feel its unconstitutional. But you're not. You're just ignoring (and breaking) the law and complaining about being punished for it. Talk is cheap. Not only are you not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. If you don't want to be persecuted, stop breaking the law or work to have the law changed. Or at least don't gloat about your illegal activities, because regardless of how you rationalize them, they're still illegal in the country you live in.

As for the stop sign, you find a better way of making sure people don't run into each other at intersections, intentionally or not, you let me know. Til then, stop complaining.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, you are right in a way..when we tend to respect those signs, we come to depend on them, and develop a false sense of security....only to be rudely awakened into reality when somebody else DOESN'T...so your point about being aware of the sign, but not always expecting it to protect you, and therefore using your own alertness and observation as well, can combine to make you safer.You have made a valid point about how Laws can sometimes backfire on their original purpose, and render you open to accident or injury because somebody else does something totally unpredictable..like not understanding, or disregarding, or not even caring about why the sign was put there in the first place.But, you must admit, that the sign being there alerted you to the fact that you should be even MORE vigilant than usual, because it denotes the hazard there.So, even though you don´t respect the sign in itself, it HAS helped you make a judgment in your favour
Nick
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bill, really, I agree with you about villifying drugs. But the fact of the matter is, you're not doing anything about it but complaining.

I'm not complaining, I'm defending. There is a difference.

You're not writing your congressman or starting petitions.

Doent work.. If anything it draws unwanted attention.. Kinda like what I'm deaing with in this thread but on a very real and liberty threatining level.

You're just complaining about being persecuted.

No, I'm complaining about my friends being persecuted and I'm complaining about ass holes like Uanna and Phranc who feel it's okay to spend BILLIONS on jailing people for possesing an inanimate object and villifing them for the rest of their lives instead of opening up a FREE clinic to people who WANT to get off drugs.. I dont want to get off drugs, I like drugs.. gimme drugs and I'll go away and be happy until I'm unhappy and seek help. Either way I'm free to decide and that makes me VERY happy.

I have respect for anyone who makes an honest effort to do it the right way and change the law if they feel its unconstitutional.

The law IS Un-Constitutional. The constitution trumps laws and the only way to figh laws is to attack the laws and the foundations they rest upon.. which are the untruths and villifications created by those who care not about FREEDOM. Communists, Socialists and other pinko bastards.

But you're not. You're just ignoring (and breaking) the law and complaining about being punished for it.

I am? When was I cought and when did I say I'd complain about it?

I'm complaining or rather demanding redress of my grievences to the masses on PFF. Why? Because it is here. Majority rule dictates I must sway majority mentality and direct it to the evidence I present that supports my position. IE it is illegal to tell me what I can posses and what I can not posess especially when I have not proven to be incapable or irrisponsible.

Talk is cheap.

Except when congress does it.

But it's okay gag me? Restrict me? Okay, I'm done talking, I'm actively involved in ignoring the laws which ignore my rights. And when it comes time to play in Kangaroo court I'll have my paper and pencil out to take notes on what not to do to get cough again. The thing about law is one will live to fight another day so the war is far less lethal. But you think my "welfare dole" is expensive now? HAhahah Wait till you get my legle bills I'm public defender and he is my slave and must do what I tell him. My real lawyer is sitting in the background telling me what to do next. I dont even have to speek in court.. ALL paper, no deals.

Not only are you not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

No the solution that some sociallist dictator came up with which subverts my rights is the problem..

I didnt make the laws I just ignore them when they violate my Constitutional Rights and the rights of my friends. I am a free man until I am no longer free and then the real fighting will begin...

If you don't want to be persecuted, stop breaking the law or work to have the law changed

Laws change by those who are willing to stand and fight for their own rights against those who ignore choose to be ignorant of them. That is my work and I have an awesome job to do.

Or at least don't gloat about your illegal activities, because regardless of how you rationalize them, they're still illegal in the country you live in.

My country is run by Constitutional rights not by laws. If you say this is not my country or that I do not have rights then I will agree and fight to take it back until the day I die.

As for the stop sign, you find a better way of making sure people don't run into each other at intersections, intentionally or not, you let me know.

I dont care about what other do, I only care about what I do and keep my eyes open and stay alert. The sheeple and the man are working in tandem. The scared masses to fearful to question the teeth of their four legged masters being lead to slaughter.. such an ugly sight to see but one I am quite used to.

Til then, stop complaining.

I'm not complaining, I fighting for my rights and it appears you dont like it..

Go join Phrank and Uanna and oppose me. The more who do the more I like it.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill, the law says its not your right. That law was made under the provisions of the Constitution. Until its decided by a court of law that drug laws are not in congruence with the Constitution, you DO NOT, in this country, have a right to posses or use drugs. Its that simple. The fact that you don't agree with that law or its Constitutional interpretation is IRRELEVANT, because you are not an authority on the law. When you get elected to Congress or appointed to the Supreme Court, then your personal opinion will matter. Start fighting or stop whining. And by "start fighting," I mean somewhere where it will actually matter, not on an internet forum.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bill, the law says its not your right.

And I say YOU and the LAW are wrong.. you may continue with you complaints about me.

That law was made under the provisions of the Constitution. Until its decided by a court of law that drug laws are not in congruence with the Constitution, you DO NOT, in this country, have a right to posses or use drugs. Its that simple. The fact that you don't agree with that law or its Constitutional interpretation is IRRELEVANT, because you are not an authority on the law. When you get elected to Congress or appointed to the Supreme Court, then your personal opinion will matter. Start fighting or stop whining. And by "start fighting," I mean somewhere where it will actually matter, not on an internet forum.

Incorrect the laws were smithed in such a way that men like Tim Leary almost overturned them. It took years and years of careful study on how to subvert the rights of the people and at last it was agreed to just "control it." That is WHY it is called possesion of a "controlled substance" becasue the government controls it. Prior to that the people controlled it and used it and possesed it and then the morality pigs cam up with sheeple scaring tactics which were BY FAR more effective than any laws could ever be. It also herolded into being the ugly monster of all mankind.. Democacy..

Reefer madness assumed that people would loose their minds and young women would be suduced into sleezy torrid sexual frenzy... I like seducing females and sleezy torrid sexual frenzies that ensue..

bbl gott go call the GF and make a deal for sexual favors...

Oh and please.. lodge more complains against me and whine on about what a bad person I am becasue I "dont stay within the lines."
I can read very well and I dont need gaggle of powdered whig waring hair splitters to make a law based on bullshit.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

I am the governed and I say get out of my personal business and leave me and my dope boiz alone.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 05-25-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Pyrthian:
so, sex should be illegal?
no one wants kids to have sex, right?
personal use & preying on kids are 2 different things.
but, if you must - hide behind the children....

Puff puff... pass.

PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

everyone breaks the law. everyone. you included. does not matter how fine you try and and slice it. and legal & illegal is in no way is the same as right & wrong. just because someone who thinks they are more important than you says it to be so - does not make it so. your statement is the "baaaah" of the sheeople. to "moooo" of the herd.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pyrthian

29569 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Puff puff... pass.

I like how the "soldier of law" is the one with the AK.....
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84Bill shouldn't these kids be "free" to take kiddy meth? If its good for the dumbass its good for everyone right? Its all about freedom to put what you want in your body right? Dont you oh grerat guru of freedom think kids should have freedoms too? Or do kids not have rights and freedoms?
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstntlvr:

Just make the drugs legal and tax the **** out of them just like tobacco and booz. Not only will we save billions from not fighting a pointless drug war we will make a ton more revenue from the taxes. Let us not forget the large amount of prison space we will free up takes care of prison overcrowding. sounds like legalizing drugs will do allot to help society

Bingo!

Unfortunately Clintons huge dyke put forth this idea and ended up a laughing stock.

I think it could work and I believe the government should supply the junkies with the all the hard stuff they want and the problem will go away with a cheap government burial.

Anybody that thinks they can micro manage and keep control of the kids has never raised them.

Sorry folks but children ARE a shared risk and responsibility of society, just ask any lawyer about liability for their actions.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:

84Bill shouldn't these kids be "free" to take kiddy meth? If its good for the dumbass its good for everyone right? Its all about freedom to put what you want in your body right? Dont you oh grerat guru of freedom think kids should have freedoms too? Or do kids not have rights and freedoms?

yes, especially the freedom to vote. that would be perfect. presidential election campaign commercials would be cartoons. TMNT for president! while I still have a hard time making an absolute definition of when you are an adult - the key is adult. and, the base 18 years of age, does seem fairly adequate for most. I am sure there is an army of pedophiles just drooling at your suggestion of kids having consent.
no, kids do not have "rights" as adults do. they are little more than "pets" of their parents. they do not have the faculty or experience to make decisions.

but, anyways - should kids be free to take kiddy meth? yes. if it is ok by the parents of the kid - so be it. that's where it should end. if the parents dont care - thats that. I agree 100% that would be a poor choice. but, I am always on the side of the parents choice. even in cases of refusing medical treatment.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill shouldn't these kids be "free" to take kiddy meth?

Depends on how you want me to answer.

The PC method
You as the parent are responsible for endangering the welfare of your child and should be throw in jail and fined. Socilist

Constitutional Republic
You as the parent can let your children have kiddy meth becasue you as a parent can set your childs limits, or you can beat the hell out of them for doing it behind your back or you could literall lock them in a room for months on end and beat them on a regular basis OR you could just not give a rats ass if your genetic lineage will live long enough to propogate.

If its good for the dumbass its good for everyone right?

Depends on weather you are for freedom or iron fisted socialism.
If freedom is the choice then the dumbass MAY not make it but atleast the country is free and the people are happy. I
f socialism is the choice then the iron fist invades privacy to enforce laws and freedom is a pipe dream and the people are oppressed and upset.

Its all about freedom to put what you want in your body right?

Freedom IS the foundation of this country. Did you immagrate to this country Phranc?

Dont you oh grerat guru of freedom think kids should have freedoms too? Or do kids not have rights and freedoms?

Depends on who is permitted to make the rules and who is enforcing them

Socialism means the government controls all aspects of life

Freedom mean the individual parent is free to decide all aspect of his life with respect to fellow citizens rights.

In the case of drugs it took the U.S. government quite a few years to work around the Constitution becasue believe it or not the citizens of the era generally understood that in order to secure rights they had to respect the rights of another.. Drugs were not a "problem" UNTIL christian ministers sought to curtail moral malpractice and pressured congress to "DO SOMETHING" That simple call to government is a cry for Socialism / governmental control of PERSONAL behavior "for the betterment of society." Again, that is called Socialism.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes or no questions, yes or no. Simply answer them yes or no.

Either freedom or not.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Either freedom or not.

YES
FREEDOM

so, are you saying NO FREEDOM?
simply yes or no
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Either freedom or not.

I'm for freedom of choice. How about you Phranc?
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm for freedom of choice. How about you Phranc?

So its ok for children to chose to do drugs. So its also ok for them to chose to rob to get their fix. And its ok for me to chose to vote in measures that make such choices that are harnful to the community illegal.
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So its ok for children to chose to do drugs.

My kids or your kids?

My take on the subject is my kids when out of my sight MAY indulge in "illegal" activities regardless of my wishes becasue I can not beat the effing hell out of them if they DISOBEY my laws. So you handel it Phranc, you are the dictator, make a law.

So its also ok for them to chose to rob to get their fix.

Oh please! You are so full of bullshit and hystaria it hardy worth arguing. Banks get robbed anyway Phrankie.. That last big to do involved 2 men with AK47s and as far as I know they were not dopers..

And its ok for me to chose to vote in measures that make such choices that are harnful to the community illegal.

Make a law you sociallist communist pig and dont biotch when you gotta pay for social services... Now shut up and go earn your overpriced salary you lazy bum.. I need more food!!

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So its ok for children to chose to do drugs. So its also ok for them to chose to rob to get their fix. And its ok for me to chose to vote in measures that make such choices that are harnful to the community illegal.

couldnt do it, eh?
kids dont get the choice. the parents do. if the parents say it is OK for their kid to do meth - then so be it. you cant fix stupid. and, parents & kids doing meth is stupid.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You think its ok for kids to do hard drugs, its their "right and freedom".

Thats all I needed.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Phranc

7777 posts
Member since Aug 2005
And Bill if your going to call me a socialist communist pig look up the words you idiot. I'm neither. Do your dumbass a favour and when you call people names be accurate.

And I'm the lazy bum who got up at 4am to go to the job site (its a place people do work) and now I'm drafting blueprints after 6 hours work. My day will end around 5 pm. So once again you prove yourself to be an idiot.

[This message has been edited by Phranc (edited 05-25-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And Bill if your going to call me a socialist communist pig look up the words you idiot. I'm neither.

You are a PROPONENT of SOCIALISM by virtue of your desire to "curtail liberty thu administration... Dictating who can do what, where and when." IE a law which is remedy for "SOCIAL ILLS" or rather its antigen "for the betterment of SOCIETY"

Curtaining SOCIAL behavior thru LAW

Governments which control SOCIAL practices are SOCIALLIST becasue they must not only dictate behavior of private citizens they must provide a SOCIAL COMMUNITY that is disguised as SOCIAL "rehabilitation" or jails.

It wont work and even the Communists gave it up.

Do your dumbass a favour and when you call people names be accurate.

Communist
com·mu·nist
–noun
1. (initial capital letter) a member of the Communist party or movement.
2. an advocate of communism.
3. a person who is regarded as supporting politically leftist or subversive causes

Communism
com·mu·nism
1. a theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, actual ownership being ascribed to the community as a whole or to the state.
2. (often initial capital letter) a system of social organization in which all economic and social activity is controlled by a totalitarian state dominated by a single and self-perpetuating political party.
3. (initial capital letter) the principles and practices of the Communist party

Socilist
so·cial·ist
1. an advocate or supporter of socialism.
2. (initial capital letter) a member of the U.S. Socialist party.
–adjective 3. socialistic.

Socialism
so·cial·ism
1. a theory or system of social organization that advocates the vesting of the ownership and control of the means of production and distribution, of capital, land, etc., in the community as a whole.
2. procedure or practice in accordance with this theory.
3. (in Marxist theory) the stage following capitalism in the transition of a society to communism, characterized by the imperfect implementation of collectivist principles.

For the betterment of SOCIETY is a Socialist attitude.. Get it right Commie

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

And Bill if your going to call me a socialist communist pig look up the words you idiot. I'm neither. Do your dumbass a favour and when you call people names be accurate.

Okay.. lets try this one on and see if the shoe fits Phranc... Humm fits much much better on you.

Totalitaianism
to·tal·i·tar·i·an·ism

1. the practices and principles of a totalitarian regime.
2. absolute control by the state or a governing branch of a highly centralized institution.
3. the character or quality of an autocratic or authoritarian individual, group, or government: the totalitarianism of the father.

to·tal·i·tar·i·an
–adjective
1. of or pertaining to a centralized government that does not tolerate parties of differing opinion and that exercises dictatorial control over many aspects of life.
2. exercising control over the freedom, will, or thought of others; authoritarian; autocratic.
–noun 3. an adherent of totalitarianism.

to·tal·i·tar·i·an
adj.
Of, relating to, being, or imposing a form of government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control over all aspects of life, the individual is subordinated to the state, and opposing political and cultural expression is suppressed: "A totalitarian regime crushes all autonomous institutions in its drive to seize the human soul" (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.)
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Now I challange you to define me... IF you can.

Look up Disenfranchised.
Look up Subversion, Subverter
Look up Freedom
Look up Liberty
Look up Rights
Look up Constitutional Republic
Look up Democracy

Read about the FOUNDERS of this country and try to understand WHY they did what they did.

Look at the FOUNDIN PRINCIPALS of this country... and more if you can think try to underestand the meaning of it and WHY the principals were laid out in this way.

Read the Constitution
Read the Declaration of Indepencence

IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Now back to romper room.

You think its ok for kids to do hard drugs, its their "right and freedom".

Thats all I needed.

It's up to the parents to DECIDE if it is okay for their kids to do "hard drugs"
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
disenfranchised

adjective
deprived of the rights of citizenship especially the right to vote; "labor was voiceless"; "disenfrenchised masses took to the streets" [ant: enfranchised]
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock