Started on: 05-23-2007 05:44 PM
Replies: 244 (6663 views)
Last post by: 84Bill on 07-17-2007 12:18 AM
D B Cooper

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All this talk about drugs is making me get the shakes again. Damn I need a fix

I bet if I steal page 2 and pawn it I can hook up with one more cup.

[This message has been edited by D B Cooper (edited 05-23-2007).]

IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jakie_Dragon:
Bill defends his rights to do drugs, he defends his rights to live his life no matter who else it effects and when it hurts someone else so f*cking what.

Name one instance where I placed another in jeaprody OR have harmed or threatened to harm another directly.

Till then
Hes not responsible it must be the kids.

No, the kids are innocent YOU as an adult who ARE 100% responsible for your CHILD or CHILDREN. I'm not. You child is not my child so if you dont care about what your child is doing on the streets then YOU are responsible for what happens to them. Not me, Not society.

If its not adults putting it into the hands of kids then who is it.

OTHER CHILDREN!!!! Dont you get it Jake? Parents do not care and their children are left to run wild, do drugs, have sex, get drunk. I'm a responsivle ADULT and I dont have to answer to you and I DO NOT accept responsibility for your childs deliquint behavior.. Put you kis in jail NOT ME.

Its all about money, bottom line and who cares about the bottom line? Adults that run the drug business. They are not a bunch of hippies sitting around smoking a little dope. The people that get strung out on crack will do anything to get more.

Adults run the child care business. cant handel it then maybe allow abortions so children arent allowed to run the streets and get into troublr because I am tired of being BLAMED for your deriliction of fatherly duties.. Do your job, CARE for your children and dont let them out of your sight. If you do and something bad happens to them IT IS YOUR FAULT.

My best friend was busted coming out of a crack house.
He pissed in a cup every week for a year, in that year he was made Foreman where we work and placed in charge of shipping as well. His wife was working and everything she brought in was just icing on the cake, they have a little girl and things were looking great.
But he couldn't wait to get off of probation, he would talk about the party he was going to have.
After he got off probation he went down hill fast.
He was hurt at work, he stole tools from work and borrowed money from me to get them out of the pawn shop so work didn't put him back in jail. I f*cked up and gave him the money, had I let him go to jail he would probably been put back on probation. Well a couple of months later he showed up on my door, I let him spend the night. His wife called, she didn't want to talk to him she wanted to warn us that he had sold everything he could from their home and what he couldnt sell he smashed. She said to keep an eye on that he was on crack again.
My wife told me she wanted him out, I told him the next day that he had to leave. His own father wouldn't let him back in the house.
Last I heard he was disabled and had lost 80% of his vising. In a year he lost everything, his own child was so afraid of him that she would hide and pee in her clothing she was so afraid. Sometimes I feel sorry for him and sometimes I hate him.

I can sympathize with you. You have no reponsibility for a crackhead. The guy was a waste and he DECIDED to throw his life away just as John Candy decided to OVER EAT and waste his.

It's a shame but Jake THATS LIFE!!!!

Get over it and dont bug me with your tails of whoa and pitty because I aint got none.

Talk to Uannan and Phranc. They would be glad to spend a few bucks and set up a 12 step program for your buddy or rather to incarcerate him for 5 yearh then destroy ANY possobility of having a normal one afterward with a criminal record! Hes ****ed and not because of the drug but because the system is BASS ACKWARDS!

Thing about it he was my best friend in school and he was one of my connections back then. He would get his stuff from adults, kids that graduated and moved up in the distribution chain. When we turned 19 we both moved to Florida to start over, his first marriage destroyed by drug use. My relation ship also destroyed but not by my drug use but by my girl friends drug use and getting knocked up by someone else.

Awww. Life can be VERY unfair Jakey... trust me I know.

I dropped the drugs and moved on, it took me a long time and I fell often to alcohol because society said it was OK.

COP OUT!!! Dont blame society because you are a weakling..

Drugs that take ones strength away so you cant stop using them are bad, we should do everything we can to keep them out of our kids hands.

Cop out and more bullcrap.. Just becasue you were a weakling doesnt mean everyone is. I'm not a weakling. I'm responsible with my habbits and I dont infringe on anyone...

Even if that means taking them out of everyones hands.

Cop out... Again it costs BILLIONS to incarcerate dopers but it would cost a hell of alot less if you just mind your own damn business. Maybe with the money you save on jails you could have a few programs FOR THOSE WILLING TO GIVE IT UP and not TAKING it from everyone.

This isn't a the nickel bag you would buy on Friday night and it would last until the next weekend. People sell their souls to get this crap.

While I wont say that is not true I will say IT IS THEIR RIGHT as ADULTS to sell their souls..

IT'S theirs to sell, not yours to save!!

You can not take what is not given to you, to do so it theft and that makes YOU the criminal. Not to mention you are pissin on my time and that makes me very mad. I'm not irisponsible, I pay my bills, I live a modest life, I'm kind and I'm compassionate but DO NOT act like you are my keeper and I sure as hell dont want the effing government to be it either.. I AM A FREE MAN, A FREE ADULT LIVING IN A FREE COUNTRY..

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 05-24-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 04:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
In other words Lurker..

Originally posted by Phranc:
Waaahhhh Wahhhhh Bill gets free stuff and I dont Waaahhhh Waaaahhhhh If you dont take my side on this issue I'm gunna eat worms and die then you will be sorry.. Waaaahhh Waaahhhhhh.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Where are that 12 year olds parents Phrankie?

I know where they SHOULD be.. JAIL!!!!

Originally posted by Skanc:
Back to the meth being peddled to kids. IT gets into the parks and playgrounds by dealers using young pushers. They hire 12 year olds to sell that crap to friends. You wont see a 20 year old pusher at the swing set..

Let me ask.. Where is the PARENTS of that 12 year old? Huh?

I know where they SHOULD be.. IN JAIL for child endangerment and child neglect

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Adult drug dealers should be punished, what dont you get bill? Look its illegal to deal drugs, dosen't matter what your feelings are. Its immoral in my opinion to deal drugs to children.
Most parents have to work full time jobs to raise a family, most of them do ok. You don't hear about them because its not news worthy. Its the ones that are just getting by, they need help and when they feel they are not getting it they excape in a crack pipe. Just like you said you need help sometimes people cant help themselves.
Targeting kids with drugs is wrong, somehow that infringes on your life so it must be someone else's problem.
Life isn't fair, just because we want something doesn't give us the right to get it no matter who else it hurts. Supporting drug use hurts other people, there are those that have it under control but there are more that don't. Addictive drugs ruin lives lets try and keep them out of the hands of our children.

I don't know what else to say. Some of us get it and some don't.

Ive been clean for 20 years, quit smoking 12 years ago and sober for 10. I'm weak.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 05-24-2007).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Until we can be responsible for ourselves, we can´t start being responsible for anybody else.Jake did.He deserves plaudits for that.
We all know that Fieros run on petrol:they were designed to.So why put something else in the tank? We KNOW it wont work. Same goes for recreational drugs. NOS makes a car go like sh!t..for a few seconds. If you try to run it all the time on 'Auto amphetamines', we know it will blow up..so we don´t do it!! Why do some people still believe they can do that with their bodies, and even worse, influence others to try it too? They will knock their ECM out pretty quickly...but unlike cars, we can´t just stick another ECM in to get it going again.Poeple still burn their cars out by trying, and the wise and inforned just shake their heads and walk away.So long as they only hurt themselves, then let them get on with it. But..when the results of their foolhardiness have to be picked up at the expense of others, that is when people get mad. And who can blame them? Safety nets are expensive, and people don´t like having to donate the safety nets they use sensibly, to save others who don´t. Or to those who don´t even bother to buy, or use their own safety nets. Simply put...you have a fire hose in your house, that you paid for and maintain for your own safety. The guy next door uses his for towing his car, and breaks it.Then he comes around to your house, takes yours, and does it again. When you need your hose to put out your house fire, it ain´t there. And he didn´t even ASK to borrow it in the first place!! Just assumed it was his 'Right'. And meanwhile, Mr. Responsible sacrifices something he needs, to go out and buy ANOTHER hosepipe. Think he will get fed up with it? Wouldn´t you?Unfortunately, the Law says Mr. Responsible MUST have a hosepipe, but does NOTHING to stop Mr. Irresponsible from taking something he doesn´t want to buy for himself. Even though, through his irresponsibility, he is 50 times more likely to NEED the flipping hosepipe than Mr.Responsible.
God I am too tired to even write to make sense..sorry.
Nick
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so, sex should be illegal?
no one wants kids to have sex, right?
personal use & preying on kids are 2 different things.
but, if you must - hide behind the children....

there are very few people that DONT use drugs. and, I am sure everyone here will do something today that kids shouldn't do.

there are problems with drug use. of course. not everyone is the same. not everyone enjoys the same things. some like lite beer, some like beer they can chew.

yes, Meth is a dangerous drug. VERY. if you are stupid enough to do it - I really dont care. I am slightly concerned if you are a girl doing it, because there is a VERY good chance you will be pregnant by next year - and we dont need another idiot entering the world.

it's your life to throw away. I'd really rather have all the fools & bad examples actually hit the bottom of the pit - instead of being snared in the endless safety nets.
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some people are just blatently ignorant of the real world, and how things really work. Dealers would go into kindergarden classes if they thought the kids had enough money to make it worth thier while.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86GT3.4DOHC:

Some people are just blatently ignorant of the real world, and how things really work. Dealers would go into kindergarden classes if they thought the kids had enough money to make it worth thier while.

as does just about every corporation. kids are easy pickin's. they have no concept of earned money. money is just something mom & dad have endlessly in their pockets. I am all for keeping ALL of these away from the kids. no person should EVER try and sell ANYTHING to a kid. kids are NOT in a position to buy anything. so, yes, I agree 100%, but for wider reasons. I want no Disney, no Mattel, no Jimmy the Pimp, no Jay & silent Bob, no Barbie, no anyone pushing their product on a kid.
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill if you're going to quote me use my name skanc is not my name.

I'm still waiting for you to answer some simmple questions you have failed to do.

Whay exactly is owed to you?
Why is it owed to you?
How much?
When will it be paid back?
How old are you?
Still live at home with mommy?
Still sucking at her teet?
What exactly qualified you to get wellfair?
Are you able bodied?

See you can call me a skanc like the mature man you claim to be while you're broke, lazy, begging, leeching, worthless, ass gets high but it doesn't change the fact you a loser. See all those names I called you are correct. Calling me a skanc is your desperate attempt to make me look bad. You fail at that like you have failed at being a good American. You are a lazy thief who steals from hard working tax payers and you brag about it.

Yes yes I know I'm just jealous of you and your pathetic reply will be "whatever".

What is your idiot drug addled self going to do when your wellfair cash cow dries up and you have to go back to work but can't because you can't piss in a cup?

But you keep doing your drugs and stealing from your nieghbours so you can get high. You're no different then the dope fiend who robs houses except your to lazy.

So Bill when did you start doing drugs? Was it before you were 18 if so your mommy who you still live with should have been locked up right? Because according to you its all the parents fault. Huh Bill where were your parents? Besides being leeched off of by their failure of a son.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This tread started out in a bad direction.
I didn’t make it any better, for that I am sorry. Drug use by kids hits home for a lot of reasons that I really don’t want to go into and I think something should be done and if it means forcing restrictions on everyone to do it then I will have to vote for that.
It is sad that they have to group all drugs in the same restrictions but that can’t be helped.
Alcohol is a known killer much like crack and meth but I don’t see it being outlawed. I do believe that Pot is harmless but only in moderation and should have the same restriction as Alcohol. But drugs that cause addiction to the point that you cannot control the urge to use them and will go to any lengths to obtain them should be banned.

Bill I am sorry for my part in the attack against you, I have a pretty healthy opinion about addictive drug use and you got caught up in it.
Doesn’t change how I feel I just should have chosen a different way of expressing myself.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 05-24-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
Adult drug dealers should be punished, what dont you get bill? Look its illegal to deal drugs, dosen't matter what your feelings are. Its immoral in my opinion to deal drugs to children.

No, they are just businessmen doing business, the childrens parents should be in jail for NEGLECT and CHILD ENDANGERMENT

Most parents have to work full time jobs to raise a family, most of them do ok.

Well then maybe they shouldnt breed if they cant accept 100% responsibility for bringing a child into this world. It's not my fault they "dont have time" to tend to their responsibilities and I dont believe society should be responsible for them when the run amuck in the streets.

You don't hear about them because its not news worthy.

So abandoning your kids and letting them run unattenses in the streets is perfectly acceptable?

Its the ones that are just getting by, they need help and when they feel they are not getting it they excape in a crack pipe.

Oh is that what you think? The world according to Jake, bassed on Jakes feelings? Well I hate to burst your bubble Jake but this world isn't your sole domain and you are not entirely correct.

Just like you said you need help sometimes people cant help themselves.

But thats not why I do what I do. When I need help I ASK and I GET IT but I was never asked to be a shepard for wayward children and parents who are derelict in their parental duties. I'm a responsible ADULT and commit no crimes yet my life could be utterly ruined because of this, Not becasue of a drug but because the average amerikan shtick thinks I'm a criminal. Makes no sense, I hurt no one, I steal nothing, I pay my bills and I act reponsibly.

Targeting kids with drugs is wrong, somehow that infringes on your life so it must be someone else's problem.

Abandonoing parental responsibilities is criminal and the parents should be in jail. Not my supplier becasue he is just doing a job. Some suppliers have kids to support and they are HOME to do it... well sort of.

Life isn't fair, just because we want something doesn't give us the right to get it no matter who else it hurts.

So put a fence up around amerika and declare to the world that amerikans are no longer free to decide for themselves as adults. Spend billions of dollars chasing your tail and make it easy for parents to become SLAVES and their children to become victims then turn all this around and blame one guy who wants nothing more than to get theough his life and utterly destroy it perminently. Yeah.. life does suck and sucks that no one is responsible for anything yet is held accountable for everyone elses mistakes... like having kids.

I know why society is falling apart at the seams and it has nothing to do with dopers and everything to do with parents who raise children without guidance. Kids these days scare me becasue they are out of control due to lack of adult supervision.

Supporting drug use hurts other people, there are those that have it under control but there are more that don't.

You cant control the life of another adult.. It's their life so live and let live or villify then incarcerate them. You choose to impose your feelings and will OVER the rights of others to Life Liberty and persuit of happyness and that is a travasty of justice. The system is not designed to help at present and even if it was there are selfish ass holes like Phranc and Uaana who would rather SPIT on those who seek it rather than offer a helping hand.

So just becasue Jakey lost his friend to drugs it means that the drug is responsible??? it's like a gun... the gun does not kill, it is not responsible for murder but the person weilding is.

I can sympathize so I'll play my violyn for you but thats not going to stop me from living my life the way I WANT. Not you, not a law and certinly not a drug will do that. I'm responsible for myself and my actions so I'm very careful not to cause injury or damage weather plastered on dope or stone sober.

Addictive drugs ruin lives lets try and keep them out of the hands of our children.

I agree I also feel that the parents should bear the bulk of the responsibility for allowing their children to run the streets UN ATTENDED. Life is addictive and use whatever I have available to enhance it for my own pleasure. Aint nothing I a good cheese steak or a good shot of Ohh yeah! Life is for the living so get out of my way, out of my personal business and let me enjoy it while I can... the clock is ticking down and I dont have much time left before it's all done.

I don't know what else to say. Some of us get it and some don't.

Yeah... I know

Some of us are wrongly villified and some of us are the real villins. I can difirentiate between the two because I educated myself. I know, I been there done that.

Ive been clean for 20 years, quit smoking 12 years ago and sober for 10. I'm weak.

The fact that you tried to blame society because drinking is "acceptable" indicates to me that you are weak and can not accept responsibility for that weakness.

I know why I do what I do and I dont go blameing society for my problems or my drug of choice but I do blame society for the way it is and it's ignorance of my rights.

Society is like a heard of sheep and the government is like a wolf. It's these sheeple who upon command move to allow the malapropos of law which is the real crime.

Life sucks Jakey
I dont care about your morality, and neither does most of the people I know.
I dont care about your laws and neither does most of the people I know
I dont care about your lack of responsibility for children or even the degree of responsibility. I'm not the criminal you are.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 05-25-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

This tread started out in a bad direction.

Yeah.. it started off VILLIFYING me... as if I or my "friends" push drugs onto little kids when that is the FURTHEST from the truth.. But you know.. I dont care, my life will go on and I will continue living in reality, not some trumped up bullshit or hype. I know where the truth lies and it is so far from truth it may as well be a lie.

Drug use by kids hits home for a lot of reasons that I really don’t want to go into and I think something should be done and if it means forcing restrictions on everyone to do it then I will have to vote for that.

I tend to agree but what you are doing is oppressing rights...
That then means you are replacing rights with a sociallist mentality and proponet of the sociallist movement where by everyone is responsible except those who should be.

It is sad that they have to group all drugs in the same restrictions but that can’t be helped.

I agree but even celebrex is a killer. Water is a killer. Air is a killer.. JAKE!! snap out of it! Death lurks around EVERY corner..

Alcohol is a known killer much like crack and meth but I don’t see it being outlawed. I do believe that Pot is harmless but only in moderation and should have the same restriction as Alcohol. But drugs that cause addiction to the point that you cannot control the urge to use them and will go to any lengths to obtain them should be banned.

Colesterol kills.. ban cheeseburgars, just look at the obiesity of 90% of America.. I'm 6'1" one hundred and ninty pouns. I look great for my age becasue I dont eat that many burgars. I'm smarter than that.
Cars kill.. ban cars people go through hell to get and keep them, its an OBSESSION.. hello.. look at the addicts on this forum.
Crack kills... Already got that covered
Drinking kills. Got most of that covered
Smoking kills.. Got nice income off that one

Bill I am sorry for my part in the attack against you, I have a pretty healthy opinion about addictive drug use and you got caught up in it.
Doesn’t change how I feel I just should have chosen a different way of expressing myself.

LOL, it's okay Jake. We just disagree and thats fine.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chop shops are illegal but I guess its ok if its not your car.

Going to take a break, I will wait for the movie to see how this ends.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kranc:

Bill if you're going to quote me use my name skanc is not my name.

Okay Skankie

I'm still waiting for you to answer some simmple questions you have failed to do.

I'm not going to.

Whay exactly is owed to you?
Why is it owed to you?
How much?
When will it be paid back?
How old are you?
Still live at home with mommy?
Still sucking at her teet?
What exactly qualified you to get wellfair?
Are you able bodied?

Nonya

See you can call me a skanc like the mature man you claim to be while you're broke, lazy, begging, leeching, worthless, ass gets high but it doesn't change the fact you a loser. See all those names I called you are correct. Calling me a skanc is your desperate attempt to make me look bad. You fail at that like you have failed at being a good American. You are a lazy thief who steals from hard working tax payers and you brag about it.

LOL
I failed at being American because America doesnt exist. All rights have been stripped and replaced with privilage.. if you look at it really hard you will see that McCarthy was right but he was using slight of hand as is typical for gobments to do. Sheeple are just clueless heard animals being lead astray becasue they trust the words of the ones who feed on them. I'm am educated and I'm standing in plain sight chewing my cudd and watching the wolves have their way.

Yes yes I know I'm just jealous of you and your pathetic reply will be "whatever".

You will live but there will be some swelling and redness for a while..

What is your idiot drug addled self going to do when your wellfair cash cow dries up and you have to go back to work but can't because you can't piss in a cup?
But you keep doing your drugs and stealing from your nieghbours so you can get high. You're no different then the dope fiend who robs houses except your to lazy.

Yet more malapropos.. Jeaz Crankie put down the keyboard and back away for a bit.

So Bill when did you start doing drugs? Was it before you were 18 if so your mommy who you still live with should have been locked up right? Because according to you its all the parents fault. Huh Bill where were your parents? Besides being leeched off of by their failure of a son.

Nunya.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Chop shops are illegal but I guess its ok if its not your car.

Thats an entirely different animal Jake..

Going to take a break, I will wait for the movie to see how this ends.

Oh probably the usual way.. me with the "last word" and a crapload more negatives .. but thats okay.. life is fun and I enjoy both the good and the bad.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So when called out you wont quantify your position. You're a coward. You know that you're worthless and answering my questions will expose you for the fraud you are.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL that is such bullshit. Kid dealers might do that.. in fact I'm sure they do and their parents are responsible.. not me or my friends or even the drug..

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

So when called out you wont quantify your position. You're a coward. You know that you're worthless and answering my questions will expose you for the fraud you are.

I'm not standing before an inquisition.
I do not need to quantify anything except demand my rights and you must respect them.
I am far from a coward. I have taken on an ENTIRE SYSTEM and I stand my ground and defend my position against something akin to a Abrams Tank at full speed and with a kill or be killed mentality. I'm fighting an uphill battle, I'm pissin into the wind, I'm determined to dispell the myths and legends about things YOU ARE CLUELESS OF.

I'm not doing this just for me, I'm doing it for my friends whose lives have been ruined by an unjust law and a system which has violated their right to freedom and marked them for life as evil villins. They are just ordinary people with lives not much different than yours.

If I get nabbed I will learn about the system from the inside and learn how to beat it at it's own game. Thats how I learn. I'm a hard head and I'm not going to submit to anyone pretending to be my parent or guardian.. I'm an adult and I live in a country where adults are free of another mans will. Heh.. yeah.. but it is my dream.

You see I'm a free man Frank.
You just dont like that and you dont like that I'm very very smart and use the limited resources I have available to great effect.. And I do whatever I want.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 05-25-2007).]

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

LOL that is such bullshit. Kid dealers might do that.. in fact I'm sure they do and their parents are responsible.. not me or my friends or even the drug..

Yes, because drug dealers are such fine morally upstanding gentlemen. You really have no clue about the real world do you? Trust no one, expect that most people will do the stupidest thing imaginable, and the police\legal system will not go out of your way just to help you. There, theres the life lesson for the day.

Anyone who says we need to legalize drugs because it will make the world a better place needs to sober up. I cant think of a single way it would improve the world, but I can think of a dozen ways it would make things worse. People in general dont have enough common sense to know when to stop eating potatoe chips, then ***** that its genetic when they weigh 400 pounds and insist on a handicap parking spot and a motorized scooter so they dont have to walk as much, how do you think they would fair when it was crack instead of chips? Well, theyd probably loose a lot of weight, but thats not the point.

[This message has been edited by 86GT3.4DOHC (edited 05-24-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, because drug dealers are such fine morally upstanding gentlemen. You really have no clue about the real world do you? Trust no one, expect that most people will do the stupidest thing imaginable, and the police\legal system will not go out of your way just to help you.

no, actually it is because hanging out at the grade school/kindergarden is suspicous activity....
y'all are 100% that people try to sell to kids. my post above explains that bit.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Free? You're a joke. If you were free you wouldn't need to be a weak slave sucking on the teets of wellfair. You haven't taken on anything. And your not pissing in the wind.....well maybe you are because high. Yeah your real smart there guy. You're a scum sucker who's to pathetic and weak of mind to really fight and be free. You're a slave to more then your own ignorance which keeps you down. So go do your drugs with your friends and pretend you're not a slave to that too.

Tell me free guy are you free to travel the world? Free to live on your own out from under mommy's skirt? Free to eat what you want and be reliant on handouts?

Your real free there aren't you.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, because drug dealers are such fine morally upstanding gentlemen.

Morality has nothing to do with my argument becasue morality is subject to another individuals interpritations.. Like my interpritation VS your interpritation of a drug dealer.

To me he is a business man pedling his wares of which I partake, to you he is a criminal and a scumbag.

Our poinions differ greatly but what really is different is laws which you need to make your opinion valid and in turn by that virtue alone verifies and validates my opinion that America no longer exists and this is not a country FREE founded on rights but a totalitarian socialist environment of oppressed people where rights are replaced with laws privilage. I dont buy into that. I'm free.

You really have no clue about the real world do you?

LOL
I know drug dealers and drug users and that my friend is the truth. Believe I know reality and I have a very firm grip on it becasue it is based on 100% facts witnessed and experienced first hand.

Trust no one, expect that most people will do the stupidest thing imaginable, and the police\legal system will not go out of your way just to help you.

Thats a fact. Police are also corrupt and there is a fine line between respect for them and absolute contempt for what they do to people. Again.. I see and I know. Been there done that and nearly had my face shoved in the dirt. But I stood my ground and escaped to fight on another front.. Next time I might not be so lucky.

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Phranc. Bill. It's getting to the point now where maybe y'all should take it to PM's to avoid this from getting thrown into the trash can. See what y'all made me do? I got all serious, and I hate when I do that.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Free? You're a joke. If you were free you wouldn't need to be a weak slave sucking on the teets of wellfair.

It's a grant and I qualify for it.. Have a nice day.. I am.

You haven't taken on anything. And your not pissing in the wind.....well maybe you are because high.

Uhh no I'm not high.. Got an interview scheduled so I've "cleaned up my act" until I get passing marks and then I will continue on with my life as usual.

Yeah your real smart there guy.

Thanks..

You're a scum sucker who's to pathetic and weak of mind to really fight and be free. You're a slave to more then your own ignorance which keeps you down. So go do your drugs with your friends and pretend you're not a slave to that too.

LMAO!!
More insults from the malitious hater of free will and proponet of his own selfrigheous morality codes to be imposed upon ALL who defy his thinking.. You are a communist pig hell bent on subverting the rights of ALL americans, not jut this one aspect of freedom but ALL freedom.

Frank doesnt like free people living their lives according to their own conscience and with careful observance of other rights. I unlike you Frankie am not a subverter but a proponent of rights and freedom.

Tell me free guy are you free to travel the world?

I dont want to. The world does not interest me not to mention dangerous.

Free to live on your own out from under mommy's skirt?

I rent a room, its my domain though there are "house rules" I do abide by them. Mommy does not tell me what I can or can not do and neither does my rich Uncle Sam or even a pathertic pureile internet dweeb using the moniker Phranc and Uaana.

Free to eat what you want and be reliant on handouts?

I dont rely on them but yeah, when I'm hungry and need food I ask and I recieve. I also give when asked to give IF I have it and the ammount I give is substancial by comparison to many. All someone need to do is ask me and IF they can look me in the eyes I can see the truth in their soul. If they look at the ground... they are fakes.

Your real free there aren't you.

BY FAR!!!

And another thing, everything I have comes with one price tag... Give when and where I can. It feels great to do so.

You should try it some time. But then again I doubt you will since you are a hating greedy uneducated pathetic papoose hardy worth his salt living the life of a well insulated ecclesiastical dictator who feels he is in charge of a sea of malapropos whimps.

Your callow words fall away from me like they do not exist but I am resourcefull enough I use them to make an example of you. And that makes Franky mad. and me happy.

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone who says we need to legalize drugs because it will make the world a better place needs to sober up. I cant think of a single way it would improve the world, but I can think of a dozen ways it would make things worse. People in general dont have enough common sense to know when to stop eating potatoe chips, then ***** that its genetic when they weigh 400 pounds and insist on a handicap parking spot and a motorized scooter so they dont have to walk as much, how do you think they would fair when it was crack instead of chips? Well, theyd probably loose a lot of weight, but thats not the point.

ug - editted after I quoted...lol
I agree with what you are saying - but must add: I can stop eating chips. so can many folk. just like every good thing there is - there are people who for some reason CANT stop. self control. the key in that is SELF. SELF CONTROL.

and - what about evolution? how we gonna make the human race stronger, when we enforce the surviveability of the weak? let those of weak mind slip away. let those who cant stop eating chips - or whatever their vice is - stand as examples of how not to be. bad examples are very helpful. and, of course, in order to have good, you need bad. it is really true. the only reason a Corvette is a fast car, is because a LeBaron is a slow car. everyone hits a different spot on the board. I am not you. we be individuals. we each have different likes & dislikes. I know I dont want to do meth, heroin, cocaine, etc. I encourage others not to. but why need a law? let them fall. and fall they probably will. they will probably wake up one day, with no friends, family, or possesions - or not wake up at all.

well, mostly because kids with nothing to do will find & do drugs. heck - they'll snort paint remover. and, of course, our fine white women...cant have them giving it up because they are stoned with lessor members of the population....

but, anyways - the tools ARE available to make drugs go away. the drug problem could be solved by the end of this summer - if someone actually cared enough. it was created in the late 60's. being a person who enjoys his drugs of choice - I will not divulge. but, I guarantee it is effective. and - more importanly - CHEAP. costs much much less than the "war on drugs".

all the bad things about drug use are already illegal. and what make legal drugs OK? is it just I need to go to more expensive dealers for the legal stuff?

fine example - again - bad examples are helpful too - that dead simpson lady. on TV fully drugged, but thats OK? $$$ talks, eh?

its OK to not like drugs. or people who use them. just like noone is forcing you to take drugs, you should force others to NOT take drugs. I completely accept your opinion, and will not force you to hit my joint when I pass it your way. just take it, pass to the next person, or even just point to the next person, or give the "no no" wave - whatever.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

Phranc. Bill. It's getting to the point now where maybe y'all should take it to PM's to avoid this from getting thrown into the trash can. See what y'all made me do? I got all serious, and I hate when I do that.

I dont care.. at 545 last night I mentioned it to Cliff in a casual way. I'm sure he looked it over and rolled his eyes more than once but he has obvious seen fit to close another and let this one go.. As far as the name calling.. I'm done if Phranc is.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I'm a communist pig? That owns a private company? I'm uneducated but graduated high school with a schoolarship to LincolnTech?

You have got to be the most retarded poster I have ever seen. Yeah I'm done with you. I'm sure any one who reads this thread will more then suffiantly versed on your "free" life.
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back to the original point.

For those of you with kids out there.. just be aware that dealers have a new way to make drugs fun!
For bill, go back and look at the original.. I said your friends.. meaning your dealers. not you specifically.
Most dealers don't have morals.. Oh you don't either because that would be another rule that would be keeping from being free.. Hence.. stay away from kids and keep your dealers away from kids..
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone who says we need to legalize drugs because it will make the world a better place needs to sober up.

The world WOULD be a better place if people would stop VILLIFYING an inanamate object. Someone one told me I should argue with a stopsign becasue it is a violation of my rights.. I figure why argue the point with an inanimate object when I can look both ways, make sure it is clear and not even bother to stop?

If it is not clear then I will acquiesce to the other persons RIGHT of way. I dont need a piece of metal and a mirriad of laws to make an unreasonable DEMAND of me or how I am to act in society. I do what is best for all concerend.

A stopsign does not mean it is safe to punch the gas just becasue you came to a complete stop when commanded then plow into traffic. But it does happen and many of those who do it have NO EXCUSE.. they are "perfect" examples as to why stopsigns are useless at protecting anyone. But they are effective excuses to hand you a ticket, jack up your insurance rates and exploit your weakenss and addiction to driving a car. Thats a fact of life and that IS the reality.

A stop sign is just a stuid piece of metal with a word scrawled on it but becasue you believe in it it makes you a slave to it. Not me.. I just look out for cops and other people I share the roadways with.. a stopsign is a meaningless hunk of aluminum propped up on a steel stick... Care to argue about that fact?

I cant think of a single way it would improve the world, but I can think of a dozen ways it would make things worse.

Naturally becasue you demand people to be responsible for their actions. But the problems surrounding the illegalization of <insert habit here> is not the habbit but the hype and misinformation that villify the activity.

Like I said.. I KNOW drug users and I know dealers and they are do not resemble the hideous villins you portray. I once though like you and believed the lies until I actually became pissed off at the system enough to rebel.. And then an entire world completely different was opened. I learned to question and I learned how to beat the system and use its rules against itself. I also rely heavily on my

People in general dont have enough common sense to know when to stop eating potatoe chips, then ***** that its genetic when they weigh 400 pounds and insist on a handicap parking spot and a motorized scooter so they dont have to walk as much, how do you think they would fair when it was crack instead of chips? Well, theyd probably loose a lot of weight, but thats not the point.

Same argument. People are STOOOPOD idiots who lack responsibility for themselves.. I dont fall into that sub genus catagoy of humans but I do have to fight with them and their ignorance of my rights CONSTANTLY.
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Uaana:
Back to the original point.

For those of you with kids out there.. just be aware that dealers have a new way to make drugs fun!

As I maintained from the beginning.. The kids made it.. I did't. Where are their parents and why are they not in jail for neglecting their offspring and their responsibility?

For bill, go back and look at the original.. I said your friends.. meaning your dealers. not you specifically.

And go back a RE READ what I have been saying.. My friends, some of whome are drug dealers and drug users are not at all guilty of the accusations you are charging them with. So blow it out your ass, get a better grip on reality.

Most dealers don't have morals..

Yes they do and some even have kids and believe me they dont do the drugs they sell. All they want is for a better life and a few dollars to get by. Not much to ask for but then again I suppose you believe it is.

Oh you don't either because that would be another rule that would be keeping from being free.. Hence.. stay away from kids and keep your dealers away from kids..

I propose we set up a "kid free zone" where if kids are cought in that zone their parents go to jail for neglect and endangerment.

I'd be willing to bet kids would rebel anyway.. not unlike my rebellious attitude but the difference is I'm an adult and they are children who do not know how to act in society... yet.. At the rate we are going they will never learn and will then become an even greater risk to EVERYONE of us in more ways than you could ever imagine.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

So I'm a communist pig?

Absolutly. You removed all doubt with your accusations and utter contempt for me. You made it clear that you are in favor of revoking my rights and making me responsible for the total and complete lack of responsibility of other by virtue of sharing a few of the same habits.

That owns a private company? I'm uneducated but graduated high school with a schoolarship to LincolnTech?

Dont flatter yourself Phrankie. Just becasue you have a sheepsking hanging on the wall does not meant you are the purveyor of wisdom, truth and justice.. You are just a freaking fleshicicle just like me but you are a sheep too scared to question anything other than what you are told by your keeper. You nutted up and went one way, I nutted up and went the other and here we sit facing one another trying to justify our causes. My cause is freedom, your cause is the removal of that freedom based on heresay, hypocricy and a health heaping of bullshit.
If you think that sheepskin entitles you to something you may just wake up in the gutter one day thinking what a fool I've been. Better work really hard Phrankie..

Run Phrankie Run!!!! Dig that hole, forget the sun.

You have got to be the most retarded poster I have ever seen.

And you are by far the worst subverter of freedom I have run across on this forum other than Kloddster. But I like you because you give me a reason to whip the effin hell out of you and piss you off six ways to sunday.

Yeah I'm done with you.

Yes please go off an lick your wounded ego. When your ready to challange me again I'll be waiting.. till then. Buhbye.

I'm sure any one who reads this thread will more then suffiantly versed on your "free" life.

I duno.. I dont care.. I care about freedom and I care about what little of it remains.

I hold the benighted masses responsible for what is wrong with society and I hold dear to me those who ignore the oppressive totalitarian rulers and choose freedom over subversion of rights. When they fall victim to an unjust system It angers me and spurrs me on to fight smarter, not harder.

You cant beat the system with brute force, it's too big so instead I emply other more stealthful tactics to take back what is RIGHTFULY MINE and put it into my body and enjoy the fruits of my successes. I use the same tactic the monster uses and shed one point of light at a time. I use patience and opportunity to strip away that the massive rock that resides between the ears of the masses and take away one grain at a time.. like a simple basic drop of water. I may not be the success of the centruy but what I do is far more rewarding than my drug of choice.

jstntlvr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstntlvrClick Here to visit jstntlvr's HomePageSend a Private Message to jstntlvrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just make the drugs legal and tax the **** out of them just like tobacco and booz. Not only will we save billions from not fighting a pointless drug war we will make a ton more revenue from the taxes. Let us not forget the large amount of prison space we will free up takes care of prison overcrowding. sounds like legalizing drugs will do allot to help society
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstntlvr:

Just make the drugs legal and tax the **** out of them just like tobacco and booz. Not only will we save billions from not fighting a pointless drug war we will make a ton more revenue from the taxes. Let us not forget the large amount of prison space we will free up takes care of prison overcrowding. sounds like legalizing drugs will do allot to help society

I think education and responsible parenting will go alot further in curbing the ills of society. Taxation is already out of control even more out of control is all the wars the U.S. is wageing on everything and everyone regardless of who they are, where they live or what they want to do.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to start another argument on this thread, but where do you think the crackheads are going to get the money to pay the taxes for the drugs they already can't afford? I think that if you legalize drugs, it's really not going to change anything and may make it worse. Just by putting it on the shelves of your local grocery store, so to speak, doesn't mean that "Joe Crackhead" isn't going to stop stealing stuff to sell for crack money. It also doesn't mean the "John Cokeupmynose" isn't going to mug and or kill you either for money or because the coke whacked him out so bad he thought it was cool. Just my opinion. But I really don't think legallizing that kind of stuff will help at all. Not in that respect anyway.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 05-24-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:
Not to start another argument on this thread, but where do you think the crackheads are going to get the money to pay the taxes for the drugs they already can't afford?

How does anyone get money in a legitimate way? Work for it.

I think that if you legalize drugs, it's really not going to change anything and may make it worse. Just by putting it on the shelves of your local grocery store, so to speak, doesn't mean that "Joe Crackhead" isn't going to stop stealing stuff to sell for crack money. It also doesn't mean the "John Cokeupmynose" isn't going to mug and or kill you either for money or because the coke whacked him out so bad he thought it was cool. Just my opinion. But I really don't think legallizing that kind of stuff will help at all.

What will help ALOT is holding people responsible for their actions IF they hurt another or destroy property. I'm 100% in favor of holding people responsible for their harm of another but I will not blame a dealer for selling dope to a kid when the parents are stuffing their fat uneducated faces full of colesterol and are more interested in American Idol and Fantasy Island than the welfare of their children.. THEN cry the effing blues and demand protections under laws for their inept judgement and attempt to hold another responsible for THEIR inability to be parents.. Let the biotch have an abortion for christ sakes!!
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:How does anyone get money in a legitimate way? Work for it.

LOL!!!!! Is sitting on your lazy ass collecting wellfair legitimate work? LOL!!!!!!!
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

What will help ALOT is holding people responsible for their actions IF they hurt another or destroy property. I'm 100% in favor of holding people responsible for their harm of another but I will not blame a dealer for selling dope to a kid when the parents are stuffing their fat uneducated faces full of colesterol and are more interested in American Idol and Fantasy Island than the welfare of their children.. THEN cry the effing blues and demand protections under laws for their inept judgement and attempt to hold another responsible for THEIR inability to be parents.. Let the biotch have an abortion for christ sakes!!

That, I have to agree with you on. But I think we both know that, in today's society, that just aint gonna happen. It's just not PC to take responsibility for what you do. We now live in a society, and who the hell knows when it started to be that way, where one can get in trouble for being responsible. I know I have. If I screw up, I admit it, do what I can to hopefully prevent it in the futre, and then move on. My boss hates that about me.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL!!!!! Is sitting on your lazy ass collecting wellfair legitimate work? LOL!!!!!!!

Its a grant..
One has to apply for it
Qualify for it
and if all qualifications are met the money is poresented with a smile and well wishes. I take it to heart and I take what is given to me freely.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock