Started on: 02-17-2007 11:06 AM
Replies: 479 (13229 views)
Last post by: NEPTUNE on 09-12-2011 11:08 PM
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look here Roger. http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHO...y.bald.ap/index.html also here http://www.x17online.com/

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 02-17-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I already saw that, lol. What an idiot. Well she wears extensions and wigs on stage anyway, so prob wont be any different. She def has lost a bit of self control. Shes going deeper down the hill. I guess the reason she shaved part of her head was to get some ' lips ' tatooed on her head...... She did it herself because no one would do it for her according to the news. I still like her look on stage anyway, and still like her music. That dont mean I have to like her as a person though. I have a new idol, Hayden Panettiere from Heroes. ....and I didnt even know she sang and has an album coming out.
connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I already saw that, lol. What an idiot. Well she wears extensions and wigs on stage anyway, so prob wont be any different. She def has lost a bit of self control. Shes going deeper down the hill. I guess the reason she shaved part of her head was to get some ' lips ' tatooed on her head...... She did it herself because no one would do it for her according to the news. I still like her look on stage anyway, and still like her music. That dont mean I have to like her as a person though. I have a new idol, Hayden Panettiere from Heroes. ....and I didnt even know she sang and has an album coming out.

You are a grown man... And you like Britney Spears music? You do realize that it's written and produced by industry musicians hired to "churn out pop songs for kids" right? I mean, OK I don't particularly think Britney Spears is that hot, kind of goofy looking if you ask me, but I can understand drooling over image. But to actually like "her" music? Yikes Roger!

[This message has been edited by connecticutFIERO (edited 02-17-2007).]

texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What scares me about Britney is that she has replicated herself...TWICE!!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next thing ya' know, she'll be singing with an Irish accent and tearing up pictures of the Pope.

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[Paris Hilton] That's hot.
connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Man she is fugly.
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meh not worth it.

[This message has been edited by InTheLead (edited 02-17-2007).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The both make songs like from the 60s. They actually say something in the song. Nothing like all the rap and gangsta crap that is actually just a bunch of guys yelling about murder, rape, sex and drugs. I also like Shania Twain, Mariah Carrie and a few others. I like their look because their unspoiled by the losers they hang out with. Sorry to say Brit has gone that way now too. Ill have to see if her new album continues like it was before or goes all to hell like most new stuff. Ya Hayden is only 17, but Im not trying to date her. (even though it would be completely legal here). By the way, thats an edited pic. she only shaved off the front at least on the video in the morning news. She was fine until she hooked up with the wanna be loser Kfed.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 02-17-2007).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

49601 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by connecticutFIERO:

Man she is fugly.

Even if that wasnt a doctored pic of her, still bet shes better looking than you...........

connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Even if that wasnt a doctored pic of her, still bet shes better looking than you...........

Yeah I guess that means I'm super fugly.
PFF
System Bot
TorqueWench

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TorqueWenchSend a Private Message to TorqueWenchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well well well...
she is just starting to become remotely attractive to me.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reminded me of Portman in V:
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not even close. UGG Brittnay is ugly as **** in that pic.
evelyn dick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for evelyn dickSend a Private Message to evelyn dickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone remember the show alienation... for some reason it keeps coming to mind. ...I have to say, even the "alien" is more attractive

------------------

If you can read this... I'm parked.

litespd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice ears....Now that she's bald, I'll bet they whistle in a stiff breeze...

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by evelyn dick:

Anyone remember the show alienation... for some reason it keeps coming to mind.

I remember that show! Didn't they get drunk off of curdled milk? As much as I liked that show, I thought "V" was better (the mini-series moreso than the TV series).

As far as Britney.....I actually thought she was kind of cute back in '99 or whenever her first album came out. Unfortunately, she hasn't aged gracefully (and she's only 25!). I think there was a Family Guy episode that showed her in concert 30 or 40 years in the future.....she was obese and in a wheel chair because she lost a foot to diabetes or something. I thought it was funny at the time, but it may prove prophetic.

Here's a link to that video clip:

http://www.familyguyfiles.c...ritney-spears-video/
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by connecticutFIERO:

Yeah I guess that means I'm super fugly.

Yes, and also not worthy of judging me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItoI8mINIO0&eurl=

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 02-18-2007).]

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm so blue hoo hoo blue hoo hoo... I'm so blue I don't know what to do.....

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 02-18-2007).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because Im a stand up guy, I just saw the latest video on news. She did take it all off and selling it on EBay. lol.
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because Im a stand up guy, I just saw the latest video on news. She did take it all off and selling it on EBay. lol.

what is wrong with these people... lol
PFF
System Bot
AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She has a funny shaped head.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ironically, G.I. Jane was on last night
Spektrum-87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spektrum-87GTSend a Private Message to Spektrum-87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Private Pile, I'm going to give you 3 seconds.... I'm going to give you exactly 3 f***ing seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs, and skull **** you!"
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It will grow back.. She is young enough.
evelyn dick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for evelyn dickSend a Private Message to evelyn dickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL "private pile" ...thats awesome
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spektrum-87GT:
"Private Pile, I'm going to give you 3 seconds.... I'm going to give you exactly 3 f***ing seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs, and skull **** you!"

hahaha
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now we know she's shaved head to toe!
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, now is her chance to grow it back Martha Stewart style...

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cheever3000

12397 posts
Member since Aug 2001

I have a new idol, Hayden Panettiere from Heroes.

I tried to give her Hayden's hair, but it just wasn't working...

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cheever3000

12397 posts
Member since Aug 2001

Maybe she plans to run for office. Here she is with Hillary's do...

PFF
System Bot
yello86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 197
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Euterpe

you are a peice of work... are you that bored?

[This message has been edited by yello86se (edited 02-24-2007).]

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yello86se:

UGH, now that her is head bald, not only would I not lay her, I couldnt let her suck on mystick,. Any girl that I face F******* , has to have hair,, I woudl feel a bald spot and that is a no no..

Man, she has to know she is pure trailer trash by now... Maybe she got lice...

did a local glacier thaw out, or something? there seems to be a neanderthal in the neighborhood.

i always wonder why pathetic shitwads like this are so quick to call a woman "trailer trash," as if the queen of frickin' sheba were on her knees, eager to fellate him.

besides, i don't see why a bald head would be such a turn off to an imbecile like this... it would feel just like the only thing he ever does touch, when he gets off.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
<snicker>
yello86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 197
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Euterpe,,

You do not know me, so I will pretend not to care about you....and if you did know me, you would be the first to not make a comment like this.

Euterpe-If you get off being sucked by animlas, ok for you, I prefer women not bald ones...

And as far as trailer trash,,, she is not far from being another anna nicole...

Euterpe- you got a problem with me,,, take it to PM ..
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yello86se:

Euterpe,,

You do not know me, so I will pretend not to care about you....and if you did know me, you would be the first to not make a comment like this.

Euterpe-If you get off being sucked by animlas, ok for you, I prefer women not bald ones...

And as far as trailer trash,,, she is not far from being another anna nicole...

Euterpe- you got a problem with me,,, take it to PM ..

take it to PM? chickenshit. my problem with you belongs right out here in the open.

bald women are women, guccione. sometimes beautiful women. sometimes not, but no less women, and no more simply pieces of meat for you to push your worthless tool into.

the irony, of course, is that while you're calling her "trailer trash", she's the one who - being rich, famous, and a well-known sex symbol - is in the position of turning you down... though why any woman at all would want a sweaty lump like you snuffling between her legs is beyond me.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

<snicker>

AP2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AP2kSend a Private Message to AP2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DAMNIT! I was gonna say that.
88GT5.0KILLER
From: Watching a once great nation become a 3rd world slum. The power of stockpiles of ammo.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post02-19-2007 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT5.0KILLERSend a Private Message to 88GT5.0KILLEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Euterpe:

though why any woman at all would want a sweaty lump like you snuffling between her legs is beyond me.

You just answered your own question
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock