Started on: 02-17-2007 11:06 AM
Replies: 479 (13229 views)
Last post by: NEPTUNE on 09-12-2011 11:08 PM
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2007 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Euterpe:

i think you mean "bystander."

I do .. How embarrassing a mistake. I'm obsessive compulsive and I have narrowed it down to a few minor things. Spelling is one.

have i claimed as much? have i played the victim, much as todd has tried to cast me as one, for the sole purpose of dismissing "victimhood"? no. i have held to a defense-as-offense position: stating clearly and repeatedly that someone insisting on a false (and loaded) claim about me is a liar. i have not batted my lashes, clutched my pearls, or reached for the smelling salts.

as for any discussion on forum etiquette... your initial effort could hardly have been meant to be taken seriously. i already know you don't like me, and your opening gambit amounted to little more than a game of "gotcha." after all, that's why it's impossible to have anything even remotely resembling a normal exchange with todd. so what's my motivation? (i have no idea where voytek was going with that "unemployed over 40 actress" thing, but it was pretty entertaining, so i'll co-opt it.)

i am under no constraint to take you seriously, pokey, and of little inclination. the same, of course, goes for you with respect to me, and you seem to have taken full ownership of that privilege. and that's fine. i'm not going to initiate any change in that mutual status. if you care to stake out a more neutral ground... -shrug- who knows?

Agreed and fair. Games and war,Internet and reality I lose track.

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 03-03-2007).]

IP: Logged
88GT5.0KILLER
From: Watching a once great nation become a 3rd world slum. The power of stockpiles of ammo.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2007 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT5.0KILLERSend a Private Message to 88GT5.0KILLEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Voytek:

Respect goes both ways.
Not sure if you've seen some of the other threads where her first response is either condescending or down right filled with insults.

After a search I would agree with that.

I'm flattered that you edited your post just so you could respond to me.

B!tch.

Its CUNNT
CUNNT is the key word LOL

[This message has been edited by 88GT5.0KILLER (edited 03-03-2007).]

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2007 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

allow me to state some facts using toddsters fact stating method.

FACT 1: toddster and Euterpe are lovers. they have sex well over once a day. THIS IS INDEED A COLD HARD FACT, I can tell by his personailty, i know someone else that cheats on someone, and they act the SAME way.

FACT 2: toddsters wife was starting to get suspecios about toddster staying after work so much.

FACT 3: Todsters wife surf's the internet, and pennocks fiero forum "I know this because I know other wives and they to surf the web"

FACT 5: toddster and Euterpe have started this argument/hate relationship as a ploy to appear that they hate each other, when in fact, everynight, toddster allows Eurterpe to play with little toddster

FACT 5: If you do not have as many fieros, or as much fiero knowlage as toddster, you are less of a person, and there for allowed to be judged off this forum by him and his supierour self.

FACT6: Trevor Thanks toddster for allowing him to remain on this forum, and admits he is not as good a person or as smart, sexy, strong, or as skilled as the toddster, and altho I no longer have a fiero, still feel blessed everyday that toddster and his many fiero's has not chose to attack me. and call me a rape victim, with no substantial proof.

FACT 7: Trevor hopes that neither toddster or Eurterpe are of spanish decent, Or trevor will recive a ratings raping.

ROFLMFAO@Trevor

To everyone:
simply put can we stick to one liners? reponses like you chew ball bearings or your a beeyatch or cunmnt or if your going the intellectual way, one liners would take much less time to write up while flipping through the pocket dictionary.

btw this thread sucks - I would rather listen to a pissing contest between Fierobear and 84fierotrevor.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2007 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gee whiz I go out of town on business for 2 days and come back to find Euterpe is still in a river in Eqypt. Euterpe, haven't you been reading? These last two pages are as plain as they can be, let me help interpret the message: KNOCK IT OFF!

Clear?

Fogglethorpe, In answer to your question, I have not annointed myself the forum security guard, just my own. For someone who claims to have a clue about objectivism, that one went right over your head. May I suggest you re-read Atlas Shrugged...pay particular attention to pages 401-433 this time. By the way, I tend to more closely identify myself with Ragnar, if that gives you any idea about my tactics and motivations. As for getting a life, where do you think I have been for the last 3 days? You, it would seem, are the one with far too much time on your hands. Use it re-reading instead.

Scott (fastback86) I'd rather you and I discuss this face to face or PM to PM. I don't want the forum to be part of it.

Scott (WA) Don't have time to read your blabberings....and by the lack of replies to you it would seem neither does anyone else. Take a hint.

Pokey, see you Sunday. BTW, I appreciate your acknowledgement of the problem that many of the denialist above are trying desparately to avoid. But just because you disagree with my tactics did you really feel it necessary to Neg. me? I mean that is the tool of last resort to get some one banned. I have never given a negative to someone I would not want excluded from the forum, no matter how much I disagree with them on an issue, and you agree with me on the subject! Just a thought.

To some of the silent majority that has actually come by to make a statement I appreciate the support but let's not stoop to Euterpe's level. There is a reason certain words are *'d out. Let's keep it civil please and not try to beat the filters. My consternation is directed at her attacks on forum members (myself in particular), not her personage.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2007 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

IS this a fact

Careful, Only Toddster is aloud to interpolate and get reamed for it. Everyone else gets a pass.

Didn't you know? It's a forum rule.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 03-03-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2007 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by JazzMan:
And I have almost 500 ratings, of which at least 400 or more are positives, and I earned just about all of those in a little over two years. If we were comparing ratings I'd say that you're just a greasy spot stuck in the cleats of my boot.

Euterpe, I like your writing quality and comments, for what it's worth.

James

Interesting, someone not even remotely related to this thread or topic ALL OF A SUDDEN decides to drop in on the trash can to take a shot.

Very interestig indeed. Me thinks a little desparation in the enemy camp is afoot.
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2007 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
My consternation is directed at her attacks on myself in particular

edited for veracity.

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2007 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Euterpe

878 posts
Member since Nov 2006

Only Toddster is aloud to interpolate and get reamed for it.

what's this? peevishness from Pope Todd? i thought his pathological ranting was supposed to be evidence of infallible judgment of character, not mere "interpolation."

one of the reasons i found pokey's little side-effort not worth taking seriously, is that i find it hard to believe that anyone could accept a rhetorical equivalence between "euterpe is a rape survivor, because i say so" and "todd's insistence that i am a rape survivor is an offense to rape survivors."

but accomodating these kinds of obvious absurdities must be what it takes, to maintain relations with todd. a lot of head-shaking... a lot of wry smiling out of the side of the mouth and "well... there he goes. that's just todd, again."

because while i can be aggressive - as i have freely admitted - it is todd whose presence and absence sets the tone of the main forum. when he's gone, people find civil ways to disagree and learn from each other. when he's most active, he goads the worst out of people, on both sides. he is the provacateur, and he takes obvious pleasure in it. what goes 'round comes 'round, indeed. not pretty, is it?

i'm glad that his little goon squad made their showing here, and am amused at todd's effort to sweep the embarassing detritus of his own legacy under the rug. todd is an ugly person, who catalyzes ugliness, and even goes to lengths to defend it, as we've seen here. the fact is that while he has insisted that this whole thing is about me, it really has been, from the start, all about him, and his own complete inability to brook disagreement or affront... especially from someone tenacious enough not to just toss up their hands in disgust and walk away, as everyone else has done.

a few people watching this exchange have, i think, come to understand that my attitude is a reflection... not of some trauma or pathology on my part, but of the prevailing tone. it's a distillation, stripped of some of the ultrathin layer of bullshit that passes for "politeness" when the air is so toxic.

and it is frustrating, isn't it? though no more frustrating than it is to try to have a minority view, in an atmosphere as poisoned as it is by todd's stench of relentless belligerence.

unlike todd, i make no grandiose claims or demands. i really do think people can make up their own minds, according to their own conscience, and don't need pulpit-pounders to dictate to them. but i am no one's whipping-girl, and will not bend an inch to the hectoring mendacity of a hyena like todd.

[This message has been edited by Euterpe (edited 03-04-2007).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2007 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited just because.

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 03-05-2007).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2007 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe

4828 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Edited.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2007 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe

4828 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Edited because it's someone else's issue.

PFF
System Bot
Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2007 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not really related to this thread either, toddster. I do not know euterpe nor have I ever addressed her in a thread.

I do not have enough rating to compare you to a grease spot either, I can merely hold you in contempt, which I do.

And it seems I am in good company, thankfully most of them express themselves better than I.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2007 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2007 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gee whiz I go out of town on business for 2 days and come back to find Euterpe is still in a river in Eqypt. Euterpe, haven't you been reading? These last two pages are as plain as they can be, let me help interpret the message: KNOCK IT OFF!

Clear?

Fogglethorpe, In answer to your question, I have not annointed myself the forum security guard, just my own. For someone who claims to have a clue about objectivism, that one went right over your head. May I suggest you re-read Atlas Shrugged...pay particular attention to pages 401-433 this time. By the way, I tend to more closely identify myself with Ragnar, if that gives you any idea about my tactics and motivations. As for getting a life, where do you think I have been for the last 3 days? You, it would seem, are the one with far too much time on your hands. Use it re-reading instead.

Scott (fastback86) I'd rather you and I discuss this face to face or PM to PM. I don't want the forum to be part of it.

Scott (WA) Don't have time to read your blabberings....and by the lack of replies to you it would seem neither does anyone else. Take a hint.

To some of the silent majority that has actually come by to make a statement I appreciate the support but let's not stoop to Euterpe's level. There is a reason certain words are *'d out. Let's keep it civil please and not try to beat the filters. My consternation is directed at her attacks on forum members (myself in particular), not her personage.

Oh boy, now your handing out reading assignments? Those like myself not supporting you are accused of blabbering, those supporting you continue the offensive language and you appreciate the support if not them following your example. Figures... and you attempt to claim your attacking her attacks on the forum... not her personage. Rings hollow.

I'll continue my "blabbering" thank you, I won't be shut up by your attempts to control the conversations here. "Take a hint." Your not the emperor... really.

How about YOU knock it off like you've asked your rude buddies to knock it off. Using offensive labels, stereotyping, trying to bully people into silence with false accusations... all because someone with a big vocabulary is female and defends their positions on subjects with a vigor equaling yours... and she does it without making things up about people to do it.
She is accused of attacking people when they attack women, stigmatize her and her lifestyle, belittle her gender with incredibly rude comments and she responds with a cutting reply.

How rude she is... why can't she just just shut up and post pictures of herself for you to wack off too like a good girl.

Damn her... arguing positions and unveiling your methods instead of proclaiming her superiority over the rest of us as you do. Failing to fall to her knees when presented with your holiness! What a ***** ! How dare she... she isn't even related to Jefferson or the guy who painted Patton's helmet... who the hell does she think she is? " /rolls eyes"
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2007 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i've rarely seen anyone as tedious, mean-spirited, condescending and manipulative as toddster. he routinely distorts others' remarks, makes unfounded accusations and claims, refuses to cite his sources, simply insisting that he *knows* and demands that others take his word for it. he tries to overawe with sheer verbosity, polysyllabic vocabulary, convoluted grammar and obscure logic. but he cant spell worth a damn, and apparently has no use for spell checkers. not much of a "thinker".

when confronted he will mince his assertion but will not retract it, nor will he admit error, much less his deliberate intent to mislead. when he can't badger someone into submission, he makes threats, and claims support he does not have.

She was raped.

source? cite, please.

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2007 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe the Toddster is waiting and hoping for Cliff to lock down this thread so he can quit posting in it.It appears most of the comments are not in agreement with his tactics(at least in this thread).He should quit while he still has some friends left!
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post03-04-2007 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's see if this will lighten the atmosphere..no flames at all intended... to anybody

Time for it to stop...the picture says it all
And then maybe Euterpe will have the time to finish her PM to me

Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 03-04-2007).]

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2007 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Let's see if this will lighten the atmosphere..no flames at all intended... to anybody

Time for it to stop...the picture says it all
And then maybe Euterpe will have the time to finish her PM to me

Nick

I dont understand the picture?

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 03-04-2007).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-04-2007 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is King Canute, and Queen Canute..(not that there ever was one ).. both engaged in Canute's renowned attempt to stop the tides of the seas of the World..I just mirror imaged a pen and ink drawing I found on the net..kind of reflects the intransigency found here.The tide has been in, gone out, and come in again several times in this thread, inspite of the redoubtable efforts of the two main protaginists doing battle .
Nick
I guess I was trying to equate the sea between them as the area they are doing battle over

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 03-04-2007).]

Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2007 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is similar to the 'american idol' opera where a group of watchers picks a rapidly deteriorating contestant and keep her in the show...just to watch the trainwreck.

Well, note the word use and logic of public supporters versus his oft mentioned 'anonymous' support. uhh, todd, I don't think any of these folks are laughing WITH you.

-snicker-
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2007 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The thread's title is Britney Spears shaves her head. Two word from me on that topic.. Who Cares

Most of the rest of the posts on this thread is the cause of global warming i.e. hot air and who cares.
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2007 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:
source? cite, please.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...8/HTML/000081-3.html

I can keep this up as long as you can. Still defending Euterpe attacking people?

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 03-04-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2007 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

what's this? peevishness from Pope Todd? i thought his pathological ranting was supposed to be evidence of infallible judgment of character, not mere "interpolation."

one of the reasons i found pokey's little side-effort not worth taking seriously, is that i find it hard to believe that anyone could accept a rhetorical equivalence between "euterpe is a rape survivor, because i say so" and "todd's insistence that i am a rape survivor is an offense to rape survivors."

but accomodating these kinds of obvious absurdities must be what it takes, to maintain relations with todd. a lot of head-shaking... a lot of wry smiling out of the side of the mouth and "well... there he goes. that's just todd, again."

because while i can be aggressive - as i have freely admitted - it is todd whose presence and absence sets the tone of the main forum. when he's gone, people find civil ways to disagree and learn from each other. when he's most active, he goads the worst out of people, on both sides. he is the provacateur, and he takes obvious pleasure in it. what goes 'round comes 'round, indeed. not pretty, is it?

i'm glad that his little goon squad made their showing here, and am amused at todd's effort to sweep the embarassing detritus of his own legacy under the rug. todd is an ugly person, who catalyzes ugliness, and even goes to lengths to defend it, as we've seen here. the fact is that while he has insisted that this whole thing is about me, it really has been, from the start, all about him, and his own complete inability to brook disagreement or affront... especially from someone tenacious enough not to just toss up their hands in disgust and walk away, as everyone else has done.

a few people watching this exchange have, i think, come to understand that my attitude is a reflection... not of some trauma or pathology on my part, but of the prevailing tone. it's a distillation, stripped of some of the ultrathin layer of bullshit that passes for "politeness" when the air is so toxic.

and it is frustrating, isn't it? though no more frustrating than it is to try to have a minority view, in an atmosphere as poisoned as it is by todd's stench of relentless belligerence.

unlike todd, i make no grandiose claims or demands. i really do think people can make up their own minds, according to their own conscience, and don't need pulpit-pounders to dictate to them. but i am no one's whipping-girl, and will not bend an inch to the hectoring mendacity of a hyena like todd.

There is really no point Euterpe in replying, I see your bar is getting redder still. 86 feedbacks to date and few of them are very impressive. I haven't seen a poster go that red that fast since Stimpy's escape from Elba under a new pseudonym.

Hmmm, come to think of it, the Duke of Wellington and I share many characteristics; overwhelming veracity of the enemy yet, an enemy with no justifiable cause to fight for and hence, no chance of winning.

Euterpe's Waterloo....The Trash Can!

Has a nice ring to it.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2007 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

pokey, i see that you've accepted todd's misdirected premise,and have decided that, regardless of the actual merits of the original question here - which was yellow's post and my reply to it - i am the issue.

Just so nobody forgets after 9 pages what this thread is REALLY about:

yellow made a remark about Britany's bald head and Euterpe called him:

" a neanderthal"

"pathetic shitwad"

"an imbecile"

and other colorful bits of well crafted prose.

I told her to, "Knock It off"

Anyone defending Euterpe is defending this sort of personal attack. It is THAT simple. And the crime is magnified by her mercurial and palliative essays. Anyone attacking me is simply not reading the thread or is engaging in a political attack. CLEARLY their attacks on me have no basis in the issue at hand. I suggest that Scott and the rest of you who have nothing better to do than attack me are NOT helping euterpe at all. Be siding with her you only embolden her to continue to behave badly (to the detriment of the forum) and you allow her the chance to continue to delude herself into believing that she can win, and her feedback says otherwise.

It's reality check time people. think about the consequences of your posts before Euterpe losses her right to post...which would vindicate me completely.

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2007 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ignoring that Yello actually said

Originally posted by yello86se:

UGH, now that her is head bald, not only would I not lay her, I couldnt let her suck on mystick,. Any girl that I face F******* , has to have hair,,

Comment about her bald head huh...
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2007 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Toddster,Why don't refer to what was said by Yello?It wasn't because of her bald head that caused the response from Euterpe! I won't quote him because that kind of talk doesn't belong on this forum. Now you have the nerve to charge that anyone defending Euterpe is going to get her voted off the island.This is a pretty sneaky way of getting people to not support her.Luckily people are smarter than you give them credit for.This thread has been about you all along.Your lying! I asked you once before,What if someone made the same accusation about one of the women in your family?You never answered me ! Would you raise your voice in response like so many have done here?I would defend your family member as I have done Euterpe.This thread is about the charge you have made defaming Euterpe and not about her attitude towards the men on this forum.You have continually threatened her continued presence on this forum and all she has done is defend herself and shot your lies down.You should evaluate where this thread has gone and react while you still have a vestige of respect left.
Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

that's it? the sum total of your withering contempt, the pinnacle of your manly posturing, the absolute apex of your righteous outrage, condensed to its purest, most articulate essence?

"b1tch"?

-snicker-

Yes, it does sum you up rather well. And that's all the time you're worth.

B!tch.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:

Toddster,Why don't {you} refer to what was said by Yello?

For the simple reason that it does not matter. The sum total of tasteless posts in this forum on a daily basis is monumental. That should NEVER be a reason for a PERSONAL attack on a fellow forum member. I disagree with Yello's post, so I just moved on. Euterpe called him out on a personal level. This is not her first time either. In damn near every thread she participates in she calls some guy a rapist, thug, control freak, shitwad, blah blah blah. I'm sick of it.

ScottWA and I can agree on at least one thing...we don't see eye to eye on anything. And yet, I don't want him banned, I've never launched a campaign against him. Why? because he actually owns a Fiero, he actually adds value to the forum (occassionally), and aside from the occasional "Tardster" comment, his personal jabs are just that, jabs; mild harmless, tweaks. No biggie. Euterpe outright attacks anybody she disagrees with and subjects the rest of the forum to her vitriol. And in case some of you haven't read the forum rules above, personal attacks can get you banned instantly! Stimpy learned that the hard way.

If she disagrees with Yello's comments then she can say so, "I strongly disagree!". But I could care less what Euterpe THINKS of Yello personally, as long as she keeps it to herself she can continue to participate. But she WILL keep it to herself, one way or another.

As for the rest of your post,

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 03-05-2007).]

hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What was said by yello most certainly does matter,it was his post that led to all this!You still haven't answered my question "What if someone made the same accusation about one of the women in your family?Would you raise your voice in response like so many have done here?"Now that makes three times I have asked you,maybe this time you will answer me.Don't bring Stimpy into this,he is more of a man than you will ever be.And before you try to refocus this thread on Stimpy and the other forum,just to remind you,that language you read on that forum is exactly where it belongs as they do not consider themselves a family forum and anyone that posts there can use any language they want without fear.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What a great thread! Perhaps Cliff can make a new sub-topic. Comedy Central.

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:
To everyone:
simply put can we stick to one liners?

There is too much stuff here for simple one liners. So little time, so much material.
Where do I start? How 'bout a couple one liners? Nah.
I think I will start with acknowledging the good posts here. Well done Nick. Well done pokey. Maybe not every post, it was too much of a quick read, but I will hold them up for acknowledgement. I will also hold up every good post and I see them on both sides of the isle. This is gonna be fun . Then the real fun begins holding up the bad ones .
However, time is short, the weather is good, and I have a life. Which gets shorter every day. Now, for a couple of one liners.
Yadda yadda.

you're a little late to the party, babe.

Originally posted by cliffw:
Then...there still is a party.

I love a good party.
note: Euterpe did not slam me and I did not slam her.
Too bad I will be gone for a week.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 03-05-2007).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm no great speller but aloud=allowed? I also wonder how many rules have been broken in this thread, especially the one about bypassing the word filter. It's really refreshing to see how real classy some people are and the colorful language they resort to, and to think some people call RFT the sewer because of similar behaviour.
It's a case of the pot calling the kettle black me thinks.
One thing is for sure, this thread definitely deserves to be in this section.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 03-05-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

We all have opinions. I think you are reaching.
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe it seems that he is reaching in an attempt to try and keep the drama going..me thinks
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and to think some people call RFT the sewer because of similar behaviour.

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just so nobody forgets after 9 pages what this thread is REALLY about:

yellow made a remark about Britany's bald head and Euterpe called him:

" a neanderthal"

"pathetic shitwad"

"an imbecile"

and other colorful bits of well crafted prose.

I told her to, "Knock It off"

Anyone defending Euterpe is defending this sort of personal attack. It is THAT simple. And the crime is magnified by her mercurial and palliative essays. Anyone attacking me is simply not reading the thread or is engaging in a political attack. CLEARLY their attacks on me have no basis in the issue at hand. I suggest that Scott and the rest of you who have nothing better to do than attack me are NOT helping euterpe at all. Be siding with her you only embolden her to continue to behave badly (to the detriment of the forum) and you allow her the chance to continue to delude herself into believing that she can win, and her feedback says otherwise.

It's reality check time people. think about the consequences of your posts before Euterpe losses her right to post...which would vindicate me completely.

Non-sequiter. Objecting strongly to your LIBEL (which is a personal attack, by the way) is not the same as condoning Euturpes behavior. I have said nothing about her behavior. You're still wrong.
Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm no great speller but aloud=allowed? I also wonder how many rules have been broken in this thread, especially the one about bypassing the word filter. It's really refreshing to see how real classy some people are and the colorful language they resort to, and to think some people call RFT the sewer because of similar behaviour.
One thing is for sure, this thread definitely deserves to be in this section.

Me thinks trash talk should stay in the trash can and quite frankly, nobody has to look in the trash if they don't want to be offended.

On another note, I've visited a few other forums and some of the vulgarity makes PFF look pretty pale by comparison.

Glass half full?
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's be honest, I don't have to reach too hard to prove my point.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let's be honest, This thread is in the trash. That is what seems to narrow the gap.

Sewer,trash.
Even trash is better than sewage.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let's be honest, you haven't.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-05-2007 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is obviously rhetorical question, but for the sake of DISCUSSION..had Euterpe not condemned Yello's comments, do you suppose anybody else would have? Somehow, I doubt it..and I have to agree that the subject of his comments deserves all she gets..although not neccessarily expressed in the way it was. Any self-respecting woman of substance would hardly go flashing her private parts for the benefit of a lascivious Press, and the sight thoroughly disgusted me.I didn't go looking for it: somebody sent it in an email to me, with no hint of what was contained in it.What an example to young children...and PLEASE don't tell me young children haven't seen it;you would be very naive to believe that. Old fashioned words from an old-fashioned man..lewd, lascivious and , unfortunately, about the only way she has to get attention nowadays..Euterpe, I understand your desire to stick up for your gentler sex, but you could have chosen a more deserving subject. I truly doubt anybody else felt she deserved your support for her.And finally, I wonder how much support a MAle 'Star' would have garnished, had he chosen to expose his privates in public? He would have been in jail before his feet touched the sidewalk.
Nick
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock