Started on: 02-17-2007 11:06 AM
Replies: 479 (13230 views)
Last post by: NEPTUNE on 09-12-2011 11:08 PM
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2007 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How did this thread go from Britney to RFT? Also, didn't anyone tell everyone that arguing over the internet makes one look idiotic?
IP: Logged
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2007 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh what's the point.

NM

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 02-27-2007).]

fogglethorpe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2007 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited because it was nasty and mean spirited.

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 03-05-2007).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2007 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2007 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

You are slipping Fierobear.

Not really. I didn't mention any name, nor was I pissed off. I'd say that's progress.

What *is* interesting is that *you* assigned a name to my nameless reference.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 02-27-2007).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2007 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess its like smoking, hard to quit cold turkey
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2007 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

I guess its like smoking, hard to quit cold turkey

Well, I still dislike certain people and certain places, I finally learned how to not be pissed off about them.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2007 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:
(and your pony pal Pokey too) who will dutifully vote negs on all the heretics

I only gave negs to Todd and Euterpe. Both of them I'm sure will be replaced with pluses after everyone starts acting like human beings again.
But since we have not started acting like human beings yet... FCK YOU fOG You are rather a self righteous fellow yourself.

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2007 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
the guy who keeps the fight up longest wins.

what we have here is a bully with delusions of grandeur who thinks that by getting the last word, he "wins" something. he doesn't care what lies he tells or how low he stoops, only that he "wins".
we've seen this in dozens of threads, he just keeps on badgering until everyone else realizes they're trying to reason with a brick and moves on, with the result that he believes he's "won". he'll never admit a mistake, and never apologize.

i don't know which is sadder, that he (apparently) believes his lies, or expects us to.

look at his avatar, Rodin's "thinker", implying an intelligent, thoughtful person.
but it's just hubris.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 02-27-2007).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2007 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited because it was childish and stupid.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2007 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your razor wit has left me devastated. I take back everything I said.

Not really.

Thanks I appreciate that. I had a feeling you were not such a bad guy.

PFF
System Bot
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2007 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's see... mostly people posting that Toddster got his ass handed to him, and that he went way to far. Replies by Toddster that Euterpe is a ***** and that he's going to wear her down by replying until she gives up and he forces her off the forum.

Went from trying to present twisted arguments defending his BS to complete fantasy land. Good ol' bully... the rules he tries to saddle opponents with never apply to himself. How Machevellian... yet so childish, superego is in control. Look for the patterns... accuse the opponent of doing something... while having been doing the same thing all along, even doing it in the same sentence and continuing to do it. Troll for attention and call those that respond trolls, call people names then accuse them of name calling, make unsubstantiated claims and attack those that question them or that put forward evidence refuting those supposed 'facts'.

Time for a quote.
"He can compress the most words into the smallest ideas of any man I ever met."-A. Lincoln

I congratulate Euterpe for giving better than she gets, having an immense vocabulary, being verbose and defending herself and others. I wish more people were as insightful and cognitive when it came to seeing through and dealing with others attempts at manipulating those around them. She has ripped (mildly to wildly) into people that deserved it for either putting down in writing comments that don't belong outside of a frat house or for attacking her lifestyle in attempts to directly link it with rapists and pedophiles. Nick got past that, not easy and I'm glad to see them communicating further as adults, as both hipshot with raw emotion related to ingrained personal experience the first round.

I'm glad to have this forum to express and explore our views. With the exception of the occasional person being an ass just to be an ass, it's the differences that tend to make it interesting. Learning others views, life experiences, reasonings, passing on our own... that's what we can take away along with our Fiero info and friendship.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2007 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited because it doesn't matter.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2007 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe that's your problem. You are led by "feelings".

I am now shattered. My feelings hurt. I hope you are happy with what you have done!!

My Shrink is going to be very disappointed.

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 02-28-2007).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2007 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
My Shrink is going to be very disappointed.

actually, your shrink will be happy to give more therapy, up your meds, and bill you appropriately.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2007 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

actually, your shrink will be happy to give more therapy, up your meds, and bill you appropriately.

Actually been off meds for months now. Been feeling pretty good.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2007 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe that's your problem. You are led by "feelings".

Thus speaks fogglespock.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 02-28-2007).]

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2007 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They have. Take a look at Euterpe's ratings bar which just appeared.

Oh gee, it looks mighty red!

Thats it? I demand to know how you could think so little of me as to chastize me for standing on my principles while you yourself declare the importance of principle and all you give me is a bullshit 3 sentance reply that completely ignores 99% of my post and 100% of its real focus? And you dare to be disappointed in me. I am appalled at you. To add insult to injury, your reply, such as it is, was hardly a rock solid statement in and of itself. You say your secret cheerleading squad has in fact spoken by giving Euturpe negative ratings. Did it escape you that said ratings are anonymous, just like the PMs you're getting? Those who supposedly support you remain silent to this day, and, as such, are, therefore, still spineless bitches (should they even actually exist).
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2007 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Laugh it off to your demise Euterpe. I have about 90 negative ratings and it took me 6 years to get them. I also manage over 220 positives in the same period.

You have about 45 negative (half as many as me) and it took you just 3 months to acquire them to 20 odd positives (mostly from other trolls trying to prop you up)

Face it, you are on the losing end of this arguement. Either clean up your rhetoric or you'll be banned before Easter at this rate.

Keep in mind that there are a few other ways to get banned besides getting "voted" off by other members.
Some are obvious, like posting p orn or other objectionable images or text for example.
Others are certainly not so obvious or as easy to understand as I think this image clearly states:
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2007 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Keep in mind that there are a few other ways to get banned besides getting "voted" off by other members.
Some are obvious,
Others are certainly not so obvious or as easy to understand

While it is true that certain others are not as obvious or easy to understand, gaining that level of understanding is not a painless process.

You are then left with a decision. Have some trust in the moderator of the forum, based on his over-all behavior. Or insist on trying to acquire as much of the exact details of the situation as you can, and decide to understand and agree or disagree with the decision.

My suggestion would be to trust the owner and moderator of the forum and let it go. But it is just a suggestion, and you are certainly free to follow your own course.
FieroMojo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2007 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMojoSend a Private Message to FieroMojoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I belong to a Pro Audio forum thats having a bit of fun with the 'rep' system

There is a table of information that reveals who left what from where, when and why. If we had something like this here, especially where one would be required to leave a comment to hand out negatives, this would put an end to the swoggling cheerleader syndrome that goes on. Unlike that forum, our negatives carry consequenses and that, to me, drives home the need for this type of thing. It's the anonymisity of it all that leads to abuses.

Disclaimer: This in no way constitutes a request to revamp the system, nor is it meant as criticism of the system or it's administrator. It is merely meant to show an alternative method that, inherent in its design, would instill a modicum of honesty in rating.
PFF
System Bot
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2007 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
apparently Truth, Justice, and the American Way just aren't that important any more.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 03-01-2007).]

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

apparently Truth, Justice, and the American Way just aren't that important any more.

oh, i expect it does. but i also expect that - having been unable to make a legitimate, or even sane case - todd has decided to take "the long view." i have no doubt that he still sees himself, not even as the aggrieved party, but as the Lone Voice of Integity <cue fanfare />, and that he is following up on his intent to draw enough attention to this thread - through backchannels, presumably - as to get me voted off the island.

or not. whatever.

in the past couple of days, during which i've had time to consider this whole thing at more leisure, it's occurred to me that todd's greatest offense was not even against me, but against all women who really have been raped. that he could presume, first to be infallible as to recognizing them (as if they wore some kind of scarlet letter), second that their indelible mark is anger at all men (meaning, conversely, that all angry women must perforce be rape survivors), and third that their experience means nothing to him beyond a point of debate, condescension or coercion... that is unforgivable.

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since this is *already* in the trash can....

OMG!
Euterpe and her pussies, ahem.. I mean posse are at it again!

She's got some of you guys wrapped around her pinky tighter than her panties!
Since y'all say how capable she is, why don't you leave this alone and let her duke it out!
Fnucking knights in shining armour jump to rescue the big mouth beeyotch every time she starts a fight with someone.

Just what do you think an unemployed failed actress in her 40's is doing haning out with a bunch of Fiero geeks anyway?
I guarantee you that she wouldn't even acknowledge you and your Fiero if she saw it in a parking lot.
Heck, she doesn't even own one and probably thinks they're $hit anyway.

Yet some of you drool all over yourselves every time she opens her mouth and starts spewing her pseudo-intellectual garbage.

Get a grip guys!

I don't care what polytical or moral views people have but let's face it: her continuous insults and arguments make her the forum B!tch!!!
When was the last time you saw Jen (FieroChick), or Fierogirlsmom or any other self-respected woman on here get into as much $hit as Euturd?

Let her finish her own battles. After all, she starts them!!
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
voytek! old buddy! i was wondering if you'd ever inflate your testes enough to make a comment.

it really is beautiful, too. a perfect display piece, demonstrating far better than i ever could, just what kinds of mindset are at work here.

nicely done, kid... and thanks for the support.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Euterpe:

in the past couple of days, during which i've had time to consider this whole thing at more leisure, it's occurred to me that todd's greatest offense was not even against me, but against all women who really have been raped. that he could presume, first to be infallible as to recognizing them (as if they wore some kind of scarlet letter), second that their indelible mark is anger at all men (meaning, conversely, that all angry women must perforce be rape survivors), and third that their experience means nothing to him beyond a point of debate, condescension or coercion... that is unforgivable.

IS this a fact

Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yadda, yadda, yadda.... .

B!tch.
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
edited. had a return question for pokey, but don't really care much.

loving voytek, though. can't respond in kind, of course, lest i lend credence to the Big Bad Man Hater myth. oh well... laughter will suffice.

[This message has been edited by Euterpe (edited 03-02-2007).]

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Euterpe

878 posts
Member since Nov 2006
doh! screwed up my edit.

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Euterpe

878 posts
Member since Nov 2006
pokey, i have zero interest in engaging in any kind of private exchange with you.

why you think i should give any more consideration to your opinion, than you do of mine, is beyond me.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokey, i have zero interest in engaging in any kind of private exchange with you.

why you think i should give any more consideration to your opinion, than you do of mine, is beyond me.

That kind of proves my point about you. So Instead of understanding you would choose to leave your impression the way it stands. That is of course OK. I am happy knowing I am not the intolerant one.
Very classy public post about a private one. I could get a nose bleed looking up to you. Pardon my insolence.

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
---------------------------------------
Whichever of you can pee above that line, please contact your local fire department.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

They don't pay enough.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They don't pay enough.

It always comes down to that, doesn't it?

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More the reason to be nicer while you get used to the regulars here. Sounds kinda like a good old boys network. That is probably something you really detest but it is what it is. Honey or flies. .
It isn't important to me to find out the truth. Maybe it would be if I had any ties to you. I try not to waste a lot of time hating on people. It doesn't do either of us any good.

If you post more questions I will answer but really I don't care.
Hugh can think of me as he will and I imagine his view carries some weight so that matters to me a little. A real little little. But your opinion doesn't at least not now just because I don't like you enough. After a year of posting you will undoubtedly have made a bigger picture to see.
I don't have the benefit of knowing you personally to cut you any slack I guess.

All Euterpe has to do here to be respected by honest,normal people is be herself.As for you,since when is the truth not important?According to you it is only important if it is beneficial to you or people you know ! I'll let your words speak for themselves.It must be quite a job staying on that tightrope you are walking so that you can appease Todd and not upset the sane people on this forum.As for me,I don't like you and could care less if my words don't carry any weight with you.My dislike for you goes back far beyond this thread.
Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:

All Euterpe has to do here to be respected by honest,normal people is be herself.As for you,since when is the truth not important?According to you it is only important if it is beneficial to you or people you know ! I'll let your words speak for themselves.It must be quite a job staying on that tightrope you are walking so that you can appease Todd and not upset the sane people on this forum.As for me,I don't like you and could care less if my words don't carry any weight with you.My dislike for you goes back far beyond this thread.

Respect goes both ways.
Not sure if you've seen some of the other threads where her first response is either condescending or down right filled with insults.

I think most honest and normal people have little respect for hollier-than-thou individuals who come into their home (PFF) and start off by spouting insults.

She's learning a long overdue lesson: what goes around comes around.
Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Voytek

1924 posts
Member since Jan 2001

yadda, yadda, yadda...

I'm flattered that you edited your post just so you could respond to me.

B!tch.
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Voytek:

I'm flattered that you edited your post just so you could respond to me.

B!tch.

that's it? the sum total of your withering contempt, the pinnacle of your manly posturing, the absolute apex of your righteous outrage, condensed to its purest, most articulate essence?

"b1tch"?

-snicker-
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hugh:

All Euterpe has to do here to be respected by honest,normal people is be herself.

So true Hugh and she has done that on many occasions and so has Todd. The difference to me as I said before is I know Todd. I don't agree with him or his tactics. I don't know her except for her belittling ways and superior attitude. I stated both before.

As for you,since when is the truth not important?According to you it is only important if it is beneficial to you or people you know ! I'll let your words speak for themselves.It must be quite a job staying on that tightrope you are walking so that you can appease Todd and not upset the sane people on this forum.

You and most people will take my words or anyones and bend them to benefit your own preconceived ideas. I am walking no tightrope to appease Todd and least not this forum. Todd knows I disagree with his ways as we have discussed it many times but you wouldn't be privy to that. I did not agree with him in this thread either as stated before.

Pokeyfiero
So when I see Todd and others getting into it I figure they are both guilty of being dumb asses and I cry no fault. I believe he wastes his time caring while I don't care but maybe that's why we get along just fine. For the most part I agree with a lot of his general premises though and on many things we agree completely. For instance we pretty much both think Euterpe has issues with men and a superiority complex.

But I do not see Euterpe as an Innocent by-stander and actually thought a lot better of her when she stated they both should consider their forum etiquette. Sadly she may not have been serious.

As for me,I don't like you and could care less if my words don't carry any weight with you.My dislike for you goes back far beyond this thread.

Don't know what to say about that. I have an idea what your issue is with me but I couldn't know for certain. If it is what I'm thinking it is I'm sure you don't know everything or maybe anything true. Could be you just don't like my punctuation. Either way that's to bad. Not earth shattering but to think that strongly about someone you don't really know puts you right about with me. I don't like Euterpe but reserve total judgment because I don't know her. I at least want to know the truth before I convict someone.

Both Todd and Euterpe state their views as fact. I have stated mine as opinion and said to the effect they are not based on personal knowlege or a lot of evidence. Show me how I am the bad guy here.
Or would you rather just assume?
------------------
Agent 99: Oh, Max, how terrible.
Maxwell Smart: He desereved it, 99. He was a Kaos killer.
Agent 99: Sometimes I wonder if we're any better, Max.
Maxwell Smart: What are you talking about, 99? We have to shoot and kill and destroy. We represent everything that's wholesome and good in the world.

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 03-04-2007).]

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But I do not see Euterpe as an Innocent by-standard and actually thought a lot better of her when she stated they both should consider their forum etiquette. Sadly she may not have been serious.

i think you mean "bystander."

have i claimed as much? have i played the victim, much as todd has tried to cast me as one, for the sole purpose of dismissing "victimhood"? no. i have held to a defense-as-offense position: stating clearly and repeatedly that someone insisting on a false (and loaded) claim about me is a liar. i have not batted my lashes, clutched my pearls, or reached for the smelling salts.

as for any discussion on forum etiquette... your initial effort could hardly have been meant to be taken seriously. i already know you don't like me, and your opening gambit amounted to little more than a game of "gotcha." after all, that's why it's impossible to have anything even remotely resembling a normal exchange with todd. so what's my motivation? (i have no idea where voytek was going with that "unemployed over 40 actress" thing, but it was pretty entertaining, so i'll co-opt it.)

i am under no constraint to take you seriously, pokey, and of little inclination. the same, of course, goes for you with respect to me, and you seem to have taken full ownership of that privilege. and that's fine. i'm not going to initiate any change in that mutual status. if you care to stake out a more neutral ground... -shrug- who knows?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock