Started on: 02-17-2007 11:06 AM
Replies: 479 (13230 views)
Last post by: NEPTUNE on 09-12-2011 11:08 PM
frontal lobe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not trying to put myself in the middle of anything. Just presenting accuracy.

I do have a y chromosome. Euterpe and I get along great. And we don't really agree on a lot of things. She called it "cordial antagonism". I completely agree with cordial. "Antagonism" was just a verbal way to say we disagree on quite a few things. But it really isn't at all antagonism in attitude.

I can vaguely remember when she started on the forum. We were involved in a thread. She made a response to a post I made and it "felt" a little strong. I could have responded strong. But to what end? Win a debate? Or try to win a debate? Or to think I won a debate? I'd rather try to win a friend. So I just clarified my position in a respectful way, and waited to see what would happen. What happened was great. Friendly, respectful attitude. Intelligent, coherent, witty responses. Contrary viewpoints often. Ah, so what. Better understanding of another way to look at things, even if we disagree.

I guess someone could say, "well, you didn't ACT very 'y' chromosome." So THAT'S why she gets along with you. OK. I guess. I CAN come on strong if I want. I'm not 'touchy-feely', 'passive', etc. I never rolled over for her. She never rolled over for me. It was just--here is what I think. What do you think? Back and forth.

Steve Normington. Sometimes we look at life differently. We were just in another thread. He asked if I posted something just to have the last word. I could have got all offended by that. "Who do you think you are, accusing me of that?" Well, that is just going to rile someone up. I preferred to think, "I know Steve. Steve knows me. If he is asking that, I must have expressed myself in the wrong way. I think I'll let him know that, no, that wasn't the case." All we have on here is typed words. I can't show facial expression, body language, tone of voice. That is lost in forums. So if someone needs some clarification at times, that's understandable.

Anyway, I did want to be accurate here. Not taking sides. But Euterpe knows I'm a male. And she never attacks me. Even when she looks at things differently-which is often.

And Toddster and I have NEVER had an altercation, either. And this post isn't the first one.
IP: Logged
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
again,

Originally posted by Toddster:
She was raped.

source? cite, please.

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it just occurred to me that the reason todd is so commited to this line of attack is that, if were to relent at all, he would have to admit that, to put it bluntly, he's a dick.

he chafes at the fact that i am openly contemptuous of him, and seeks to mask his reciprocal anger by adopting the posture of righteous defender of the male sex against the scourge of angry lesbianism. to that end, he's posted a number of comments by me that do provide evidence of something that i would never bother to deny: that i am cranky, sometimes snide, and willing to play in the verbal mud on some topics. but what he hasn't cared to note is what steve has already pointed out: that my most consistent strong antagonism has always been with him.

now why would that be? is it because i am in fact a demented harpy, taking out my maniacal angst on all men? or is it simply that i don't like him, even though his fragile ego requires a more epic explanation? is that he has become complacent in the six years he's been here, his incessant bullying having pretty much exhausted most others' willingness to take him to the mat... and that i just won't back down, shut up, or flounce?

i have made no effort to conceal my opinion of him. on the contrary, i've made something of a point of it, and most certainly will continue vigorously to do so, after this pathetic display of his. but only he will pretend to believe that it is a venomous, generalized misandry on my part, even if i do continue to be otherwise cranky and snide.

because he really has backed himself into a corner which, lacking anything resembling a conscience or even a mote of humility, he cannot possibly weasel his way out of: given the stridency of his assertions, and the importance he's assigned them, there are only two options... either i am a rape survivor, or he is a dick.

and contrary to what may be a general impression of me, i actually have enough respect for the intelligence of most people here, to believe that they can distinguish it for themselves.

[This message has been edited by Euterpe (edited 02-23-2007).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lurker, I must admit, I'm totally indifferent to your existence. You add little but do no harm either.

thank you very much. i try to be helpful without giving offense.

I generally reserve my attentions for people with the courage of an opinion expressed.

i dont feel compelled to push my opinions on other people and represent them as absolute truth.

I'm gratified at least that you find me consistent. The worst insult a man can receive is that of being inconsistent.

there are better things to be consistent about.

FYI, bone up on Euterpe's posts (not just in this thread) before taking sides.

i'm not that obsessed by euterpe.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
allow me to state some facts using toddsters fact stating method.

FACT 1: toddster and Euterpe are lovers. they have sex well over once a day. THIS IS INDEED A COLD HARD FACT, I can tell by his personailty, i know someone else that cheats on someone, and they act the SAME way.

FACT 2: toddsters wife was starting to get suspecios about toddster staying after work so much.

FACT 3: Todsters wife surf's the internet, and pennocks fiero forum "I know this because I know other wives and they to surf the web"

FACT 5: toddster and Euterpe have started this argument/hate relationship as a ploy to appear that they hate each other, when in fact, everynight, toddster allows Eurterpe to play with little toddster

FACT 5: If you do not have as many fieros, or as much fiero knowlage as toddster, you are less of a person, and there for allowed to be judged off this forum by him and his supierour self.

FACT6: Trevor Thanks toddster for allowing him to remain on this forum, and admits he is not as good a person or as smart, sexy, strong, or as skilled as the toddster, and altho I no longer have a fiero, still feel blessed everyday that toddster and his many fiero's has not chose to attack me. and call me a rape victim, with no substantial proof.

FACT 7: Trevor hopes that neither toddster or Eurterpe are of spanish decent, Or trevor will recive a ratings raping.

[This message has been edited by 84fierotrevor (edited 02-23-2007).]

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Euterpe:

it just occurred to me to wonder if todd regularly jumps up and down in front of that alleged lesbian friend of his like a crazed monkey, shrieking "you're a rape victim! admit it!"

No need to, unlike you, she doesn't take it out on every other man on the planet.

Time to get over it and grow up.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by lurker:

again,

source? cite, please.

again, read previous post

i'm not that obsessed by euterpe.

Neither am I, but I will not let her attacks go unchallenged. Read my post again, you will see that in each example she made an UNPROVOKED, that's right, she started it, attack on each person mentioned. And I did not include myself in that list but could have extensively. If anyone has an obsession it is her. I'd personally be happy if she never again acknowledged my presence. Alas, she can't help herself. This is a case of pushing me too far. She is a bully and we can either avoid eye contact and hide behind the grand stand at recess or stand her up. I choose the latter.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 02-23-2007).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

again, read previous post

evasion suits you.

She was raped.

cite your source.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 02-23-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

allow me to state some facts using toddsters fact stating method.

FACT 1: toddster and Euterpe are lovers. they have sex well over once a day. THIS IS INDEED A COLD HARD FACT, I can tell by his personailty, i know someone else that cheats on someone, and they act the SAME way.

FACT 2: toddsters wife was starting to get suspecios about toddster staying after work so much.

FACT 3: Todsters wife surf's the internet, and pennocks fiero forum "I know this because I know other wives and they to surf the web"

FACT 5: toddster and Euterpe have started this argument/hate relationship as a ploy to appear that they hate each other, when in fact, everynight, toddster allows Eurterpe to play with little toddster

FACT 5: If you do not have as many fieros, or as much fiero knowlage as toddster, you are less of a person, and there for allowed to be judged off this forum by him and his supierour self.

FACT6: Trevor Thanks toddster for allowing him to remain on this forum, and admits he is not as good a person or as smart, sexy, strong, or as skilled as the toddster, and altho I no longer have a fiero, still feel blessed everyday that toddster and his many fiero's has not chose to attack me. and call me a rape victim, with no substantial proof.

FACT 7: Trevor hopes that neither toddster or Eurterpe are of spanish decent, Or trevor will recive a ratings raping.

From another thread:
"Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

bill nye the science guy!

he started out a man but then got the "operation" like torque wench "

Euterpe's reply:

that's interesting.
so other people's bodies are still an instrument of infantile humor?
check. i'll bear that in mind....

So she thinks you're "infantile" but you're ragging on me?

SHE is the bully. Most people get that. Read up trevor before jumping in.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

cite your source.

Last time. I can't make it easier than this:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum8/HTML/000081.html
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... I will not let her attacks go unchallenged.

neither will i, yours, meathead.

especially as long as you keep using a lie about me, as a tacit defense of yellow's post.

PFF
System Bot
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Euterpe

878 posts
Member since Nov 2006

SHE is the bully. Most people get that.

"most people"? oh, you mean all those people who have posted on this topic other than you and me?

nope. obviously not. must be that phantom cheering squad of yours.
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Euterpe

878 posts
Member since Nov 2006
ha! it just struck me....

what is certainty, based not on evidence and even in the face of direct refutation, but faith?

i am todd's religion!
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Last time. I can't make it easier than this:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum8/HTML/000081.html

ok, just to be sure, i re-read the entire thread. gag.
nowhere do you prove your assertion, you merely repeat it or qualify it.

not the "Last time."
"I can't make it easier than this:" cite the source of your unfounded allegations.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 02-23-2007).]

Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mostly we have a very intelligent forum, very few 'slow' folks keep older cars that need continual care and maintainance.

This is why I am puzzled by toddster, he cannot be as stupid as his posts suggest or he wouldn't be able to post.

I average less than half a post a day and am mellow enough not to have a ratings bar, but a piece of crap like toddster spewing his offensive ingnorance really ticks me off.

Toddster, I hope you get yourself in a position where you get most of what you deserve, I say 'most' because I tend to the physical and think you could use some intense pain.

After seeing this side of you I wish you gone and may trouble dog you as long as you're the dick you post like.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From another thread:
"Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

bill nye the science guy!

he started out a man but then got the "operation" like torque wench "

Euterpe's reply:

that's interesting.
so other people's bodies are still an instrument of infantile humor?
check. i'll bear that in mind....

So she thinks you're "infantile" but you're ragging on me?

SHE is the bully. Most people get that. Read up trevor before jumping in.

I'm not ragging on you, mine was a joke using your method of fact's or proof, hence the repeated saying of her being raped as fact, but no proof of her saying it herself.

I don't think you having been here longer, more fieros, or more knoglagable about them, has anything to do with this argument tho.

I think both your guys arguing is pointless, but ammusing
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Toddster gets the flu a lot... every time he disappears and then comes back with more of his vile crap he is/was sick in bed with the flu.

Let's hear it for the flu!

Just amazing how he can attack people repeatedly, with wild accusations and sticks with the "IT"S A FACT" presentation of outright fabrications/opinions and continue to deny it.

It's obvious fact to anyone that Toddster was gang raped by catholic nuns while sucking off a priest repeatedly as a child, as expressed in his boasts of having lots of multiple partner sex being used to cover up the pain.
What? That's not true? How dare you! I know it's true from reading his posts on WMD and Liberals. I make it my personal mission to take on the unpleasant task of purging this forum and the world of his sort because it MUST be done and any tactics no matter how foul are completely justified. He owns less fieros than I do so I must be right. Tis a fact! Really... come on believe me or die you commie liberal pinko nuke the gay whales for jesus freaks!!!!!!

The ground was moist, therefore it rained... no such thing as dew, or sprinklers... even if they are on at the time of the observation.

How many lights do you see?

[This message has been edited by Scott-Wa (edited 02-24-2007).]

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Scott-Wa

5392 posts
Member since Mar 2002
BTW Sinead O'Conner was superhot with the shaved head, the bald look doesn't work on Britney and combined with her limited appeal, she's just another trainwreck being followed around by the press to me. At least Sinead was interesting, not just a fabricated fantasy that guys had to wait for to become of legal age before publicly proclaiming they'd 'do her'.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scott-Wa:

How many lights do you see?

I see four. The liberals see five.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hence the repeated saying of her being raped as fact, but no proof of her saying it herself.

Men have gone to prison on less.

Let me put it this way, OJ killed his wife.

I have no conclusive proof, I have no video of the crime, no witnesses, no confession. Moreso, I DO have an aquittal in a court of law.

With all of that overwhelming lack of evidence how can I DARE to say OJ KILLED HIS WIFE and get away with it....simple, I have a brain!

There is plenty of evidence that OJ did it. It is all circumstantial. But it is more than enough for me to draw conclusion of guilt beyond ANY reasonable doubt. OJ DID IT!

Euterpe was raped. I don't have video, I don't have a confession, no eye witness has come forward, and just like OJ, she denies it. I still have no doubt. She is like reading a comic book. Every vile word out of her mouth, every personal attack on you, me, and every other penis bearer on this forum, every statement like this "i will equate you with all rapists." about men makes it PERFECTLY clear to me.

Now, I have already said that I feel sorry for her. NO child should endure what she did. NO child should be victimized and made to feel helpless and unprotected. But the fact is that her actions today, like the Big Bang, can be traced back to a particular event in time.

I am not without psychology credentials. I minored in it at Ga. Tech, which means little if other than the fact that I know how to spell psychology. But I have had a successful career in sales and survival in the sales business is dependant on being able to read people. A pschologist can get it wrong and you STILL get the bill. A salesman get's it wrong and his family starves. If you can last 20 years in sales, YOU HAVE TALENT. I've met a hundred Euterpes in my life. I know one when I see one.

Now if I can get back to the POINT of this series of posts, I began by telling euterpe to "knock it off" in terms of launching personal attacks on others. I did not attack her. I just explained that I understood WHY she was doing it and that WE were not the ones that hurt her so attacking US was not fair. THAT IS ALL I DID.

Lurker asks me to cite my source, I do, he asks again, I do again. What is the point of this razzing of me when Euterpe is the one who started this **** storm and I am just the one willing to challenge her on it.

I'd really like for someone to explain WHAT exactly I said that deserves to be rebuked? I have re-read all my own posts and defend every word. If someone has a CONSTRUCTIVE observation about any error on my part then I'm all ears.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

cite the source of your unfounded allegations.

allegation? what allegation? She committed no crime. What allegation?

It's called a conclusion and you of all people with a psych degree should understand that in the science there ARE NO FINITE ANSWERS. Only conclusions drawn from pieces of evidence.

I refer you again to the OJ example. OJ KILLED HIS WIFE. I'm certain of it. He was found NOT GUILTY in a court of law, there is no hard evidence, no witnesses, no video, no confession. But he did it. Period. Are you giong to ask me to cite my source on that too?

Your continued request for citing a source is sounding silly.

And more to the point, what the hell are you defending? Euterpe's right to attack every male (you included) on the forum?

Maybe you reread the thread but you obviously didn't understand it. try again.
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phaeton:

Mostly we have a very intelligent forum, very few 'slow' folks keep older cars that need continual care and maintainance.

This is why I am puzzled by toddster, he cannot be as stupid as his posts suggest or he wouldn't be able to post.

I average less than half a post a day and am mellow enough not to have a ratings bar, but a piece of crap like toddster spewing his offensive ingnorance really ticks me off.

Toddster, I hope you get yourself in a position where you get most of what you deserve, I say 'most' because I tend to the physical and think you could use some intense pain.

After seeing this side of you I wish you gone and may trouble dog you as long as you're the dick you post like.

I'm taking Euterpe to task for attacking people and here you come along and do the same thing.

Look at the company you keep. You two deserve each other.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

nope. obviously not. must be that phantom cheering squad of yours.

poking the lion Euterpe? Stay tuned.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by frontal lobe:

And Toddster and I have NEVER had an altercation, either. And this post isn't the first one.

Because you attack ideas, and not people. If you did, I'd take you to task too.
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

poking the lion Euterpe? Stay tuned.

Oh, she must be shivering now... it's tigers that don't change their stipes and it's the female lions that get the work down. your just a feral pussy lashing out at anyone that doesn't agree with you.
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Euterpe is the one who started this **** storm...

actually, yellow was. and you're still defending him, by misdirecting the thread.

yellow said something which just about everyone who has commented, has agreed was indefensible.
i replied, in strong language.
you decided that my reply was "evidence" of something you can hammer away at, in a sad attempt to make me the "victim" you can then dismiss.
all the rest is bullshit, and you're the only one pretending still not know it.

[This message has been edited by Euterpe (edited 02-24-2007).]

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

allegation? what allegation? She committed no crime. What allegation?

It's called a conclusion and you of all people with a psych degree should understand that in the science there ARE NO FINITE ANSWERS. Only conclusions drawn from pieces of evidence.

I refer you again to the OJ example. OJ KILLED HIS WIFE. I'm certain of it. He was found NOT GUILTY in a court of law, there is no hard evidence, no witnesses, no video, no confession. But he did it. Period. Are you giong to ask me to cite my source on that too?

Your continued request for citing a source is sounding silly.

And more to the point, what the hell are you defending? Euterpe's right to attack every male (you included) on the forum?

Maybe you reread the thread but you obviously didn't understand it. try again.

Your such a tool... and I can cite the evidence.

Allege : Claims or assertions made which the parties then attempt to prove through testimony and evidence.

Allegation:

1. Something alleged; an assertion: allegations of disloyalty.
2. The act of alleging.
3. A statement asserting something without proof: The newspaper's charges of official wrongdoing were mere allegations.
4. Law An assertion made by a party that must be proved or supported with evidence.

YOU made a statement that she was raped by an Uncle. Didn't say that in your opinion as someone that took pysch 101 that you concluded this... you stated that as a FACT. You then back off and state as fact she was raped by someone, again AS FACT and you cling to it. You now admit your brain concocted this based on whatever feeble synapses are firing that create your very special reality and claim the right to attack her with nasty crap based on your superiority and that others have pm'd you congratulations for being a dick. But hey, your still right because your the Toddster. You claim no crime, yet your actions border on criminal, certainly went well past civil.

Euterpe has as much right to respond as anyone else, you just like lashing out because she sees right through your crap an calls you on it. That bugs you so much you attack her when she's smacking down someone else for stating something completely unacceptable. Good job... you need more red.

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Euterpe's right to attack every male (you included) on the forum?

considering first, that not everything i say to everyone is actually an attack, and second, that the most active members of the forum - and all of the ones with whom i have occasion for strong disagreement - are in fact male, your whining about this alleged point has no merit.

and it remains a continued deflection of the actual point: do you support yellow's original statement? and do you really believe that my reply was that far out of line?

if yes to the first question, stop hiding behind my skirts and just say so.
if yes to the second question, stop puttting up a self-righteous smokescreen and just say so.

if no to both... well, then you really are a dick, as i've demonstrated before.

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Toddster,I am so tired of the lies you put out! Ever since your first post you have been attacking Euterpe and anyone who would dare to defend her.You have tried to twist her words to make it appear as if she was the one on the offensive when,in fact,it is you who have done all the lying and attacking.I would suggest that you go away and refrain from posting for a long time.Maybe after a while most people will forget what an ass you have made out of yourself and life can go on as before.I don't usually get involved in threads like this,but when someone is so blatently wrong and refuses to listen to the voices of reason I must.
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
by the way, since every avenue is now exhausted, todd's next significant move will be a flounce.

(i say significant... i'm sure he has a few more gradeschool tricks left up his sleeve, probably having to do with his apparent obsession with his own reputation, which he still hasn't flaunted to his own satisfaction.)
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next up... Toddster claims absolute authority in psychological diagnosis based on relationship to the guy who rolled Freud's cigar!
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not defending erutope, her replys are annoying and she is trying to sound like she is smarter then she is, she could have left this thread long ago.

but toddster, I know about sales, I have been in sales for a long time as well, I even sold cars, I know what you mean by reading people, but by some girls posts on the internet, I don't think so. when you read someone on the sales floor you pick up there movments, actions, emotions, way they speak, how rapid, ect ect.

u can tell if someone is ancey, scared, angry, feels pressured, undecided. ect ect.
I don't think you can determin that a girl was raped years ago, from her text, by what she says. sorry. Don't think so.

you can not compare this to OJ, there was tons of evedince on OJ, you have none of that, your just guessing by the way she replys to hating all males.

oj had a glove, he had shoes matching shoes from the crime, he ran in a bronco to mexico, there was multiple previous times nicole called 911 saying she was afraid OJ was going to kill her, operators heard oj threating her and banging down a door. there was more then enough evidence that could lead people to belive he was guilty, he wasn't convicted, but yes we all know he did it.

now If you where to call up and tell people that kevin bacon, mmmm bacon. Raped christina aguilra, the christina aguilra makes a public announcment denying that.

who would belive you? that is pretty much what you could compare your alligations of erutope being raperd too.

since no one belives you about her being raped, "which is understandable since your guessing or claiming you can tell" and it isn't really important, and its the job of cliff, and the ratings system to ban people not wanted on here, what say you just leave this thread, since eurtope isn't man enough to do it herself. "no pun intended" and we all get back to being happy
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Euterpe was raped.

no. i wasn't.

and there is a word for people who belligerently insist on replacing other peoples' reality and knowledge of themselves, with their own prejudicial assumptions:

bigot.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no. i wasn't.

and there is a word for people who belligerently insist on replacing other peoples' reality and knowledge of themselves, with their own prejudicial assumptions:

bigot.

What say you be the bigger "man" and ljust stop coming to this thread, if you don't reply he has nothing to argue with.

come on. one of you just stop arguing, it takes 2 to argue.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

actually, yellow was. and you're still defending him, by misdirecting the thread.

I never did and you know it. Stop trying to deflect attention away from the fact that YOU started this **** fight.

I remind you that YOU launched unprovoked attacks at people who were not even talking to you.

Remember this little exchange:

Toddster said, " I think you'll find I can be quite charming and courteous when replying to a post not riddled with passive aggression. Give it a try sometime and see what happens."

Your reply, "i will "give it a try" when you merit it."

So I try to tone things down and all you can do is ratchet it up. You're an ******* !

You started it

I'm going to finish it.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

considering first, that not everything i say to everyone is actually an attack,

Uh uh uh, there is not second when the first is wrong. Some of your recent colorful and "intellectual"" exchanges with the members of this forum:

UNPROVOKED personal attack against Voytec:

you're the only one dimwitted enough to believe….

you must look quite dashing in your tinfoil hat.

you pathetic sycophant... if i wanted any lip out of you i'd scrape it off todd's zipper.

UNPROVOKED personal attack against cliffw:
oh, WAAAAAH! here. have a hanky.
gee, cliff. what a brilliant political observation

UNPROVOKED personal attack against fogglethorpe:

you people crack me up.

oh look! it's a woman in power! she's screechy! she's bitchy! she's not a Hooters chick! she has an active ego, she may actually not play nice! and worst, she represents those fictitious "san francisco values"!

schadenfreude, kids. it's what's for dinner.
would you like some salt with that?

UNPROVOKED personal attack against phranc:

i'm quite pleased, both at that fact and at your own discomfiture. your whining is music to me. you stand corrected.
big of me, eh?

i think he's a freaking nutcase, about as democratic as a three-week-dead wolverine, and representative of nothing but unmanaged pychosis

wow... you are slow, aren't you?

UNPROVOKED personal attack against Uaana:

and here i thought this was going to be a dull, humorless day.
ah, a good dose of irony in my morning tea is so invigorating.

UNPROVOKED personal attack against wichita:
and unlike, oh... say, wichita, with respect to my own character... i'm perfectly willing to take your word for that. i don't think you're evil, even unintentionally.

UNPROVOKED personal attack against fierofetish:
you think being homsexual is a "choice" like selecting your paint job? fine... go choose to blow a guy, and see how you feel about it.

idiot.

no one should ever apologize for being a simpleton.

i think we found the source of that blood pressure problem. ”What? Assuming facts not in evidence? I’m shocked!”

yessss.... yessss.... feeeel the hate. feeeel it flow thooooough you. excsssssselent.

sorry, darth. my emotional life is not up for "debate" as if we were discussing soy bean futures. i don't need a "sensible argument" for my own existence. you are of course free to think of me as a deviant. what i think of you in turn, is unfit for print.

UNPROVOKED personal attack against ALL MEN (wait a minute…isn’t that how my post started in this thread? ):
what is it with men and their anxiety over being rendered redundant?

by the way, let me state this for those of you who aren't raving lunatics:

looking at that icon, and correlating it with the comments here, i'm getting the impression that the reason most of you don't like piercings, especially on women, is that they are insufficiently submissive to extremely narrow categories of permissible sexual display.

and for the grand finale!

most rapists are straight men. therefore, i will equate you with all rapists.

“some of my best friends are Christian”

Face it Euterpe. You can't play nice with the other kids. So why don't you take your non-existent Fiero and drive it off a cliff. Your mendacity is only exceeded by your infirmity.
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I never did and you know it. Stop trying to deflect attention away from the fact that YOU started this **** fight.

I remind you that YOU launched unprovoked attacks at people who were not even talking to you.

Remember this little exchange:

Toddster said, " I think you'll find I can be quite charming and courteous when replying to a post not riddled with passive aggression. Give it a try sometime and see what happens."

Your reply, "i will "give it a try" when you merit it."

So I try to tone things down and all you can do is ratchet it up. You're an ******* !

You started it

I'm going to finish it.

i stand by my earlier statements with regard to you. you don't merit any consideration. and you are a bigot.

and a liar. i was not raped, and you know it. this is all tactical.

and a liar again. this thread was about britney spears, and i took a fair shot at someone who said something indefensible. your entire week's worth of ranting about me is both irrelevant and out of place.

unless, of course, you are really trying to make the case that what i said to yellow was out of line, and thus "evidence" of my derangement. and if that is the case you are making, then you are defending yellow's statement.

"you started it... you started it." wah wah wah.

child.
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Euterpe

878 posts
Member since Nov 2006

Face it Euterpe. You can't play nice with the other kids.

and that makes me a rape survivor?
fascinating leap of intellect there.

as for "playing nice" in general... nice to meet you, pot. my name's kettle.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What say you be the bigger "man" and ljust stop coming to this thread, if you don't reply he has nothing to argue with.

come on. one of you just stop arguing, it takes 2 to argue.

Sorry Trevor but there is no arguement here...except that which trolls like Scott and hugh can't help but try to create with there vapid interjections.

There is one and only one issue; Euterpe will stop attacking people or I won't let up for a second. When she can respect the rights of other to express their opinions (lame as they may be) without calling them dim wits, sycophants, psychotic, pathetic, idiots, etc etc etc THEN I get off her case. Until then I'm a thorn in her side she will never get rid of.

Hell, I hate it here in the trash can, it smells bad and my feet are sticking to the bottom. But when you are fighting with sewar rats you are likely to get covered with crap.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 02-24-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

as for "playing nice" in general... nice to meet you, pot. my name's kettle.

wrong analogy. I may be fighting but I am fighting for the rights of others not to be bullied by you. You are fighting for the right to act like a **** .
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock