Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Britney Spears shaves her head (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Britney Spears shaves her head by avengador1
Started on: 02-17-2007 11:06 AM
Replies: 479 (13230 views)
Last post by: NEPTUNE on 09-12-2011 11:08 PM
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2007 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

------------------
Fiero Thomas
86 Fiero GT
85 Fiero GT
88 Formula T-Top on the way
NIFE Member
The Real Fiero News

IP: Logged
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2007 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Thomas

4668 posts
Member since Jul 2005
Test again

------------------
Fiero Thomas
86 Fiero GT 85 Fiero GT

NIFE Member
The Real Fiero News

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2007 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Thomas

4668 posts
Member since Jul 2005
testaroni

------------------
Fiero Thomas
86 Fiero GT 85 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
The Real Fiero News

lurker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2007 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

test

you own page 12!
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Test

------------------
V8 "FinIERO" Fino Kit - www.finiero.com -
'87 T-top - soon to become the new "FinIERO" (fin-'yeah-row) donor car
'86 GT V8 (for sale)
This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005
Retest

------------------
V8 "FinIERO" Fino Kit - www.finiero.com -
'87 T-top - soon to become the new "FinIERO" (fin-'yeah-row) donor car
'86 GT V8 (for sale)

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
She was raped.

source? cite, please.
i wouldnt be bringing this up, except that we see the accusation popping up again

Originally posted by Toddster:
I outed Euterpe's rape. She let it slip in an age old thread

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum8/HTML/000082.html

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 05-24-2007).]

philbur120

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for philbur120Send a Private Message to philbur120Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test!
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test...................

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 119.4 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____98 ZX750R
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2007 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not having any interest in Britney Spears, I never bothered with this thread (until tonight).

Wow, I can't believe what I missed.

Euterpe, there are two things I wish to apologize for:

1) I'm sorry I didn't read this thread earlier and offer my support when it really mattered.

2) I'm sorry I can give you but a single positive rating.

Not much more that I can say. I'm rather speechless after reading many of the disgusting, disturbing posts in this thread.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2007 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

test...................

NICE~
PFF
System Bot
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2007 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
Not having any interest in Britney Spears, I never bothered with this thread (until tonight).

it's always fun to check the trash can every now and then. you see some good sigs, and it's often interesting to see what silly things people (including brittney) are doing and saying
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had some time before work today, so I searched O/T and the O/T Archives for any evidence of what Toddster claims, that Euterpe unwittingly mentioned or admitted in another thread that she had some kind of personal experience with rape. The searchs went all the way back to Nov. 28, 2006, which was her first post in O/T after joining the forum on Nov. 23, 2006 (according to her profile) where the word rape was involved in the thread.

Nowhere, in any of her posts, was there any sort of admission or mentioning that would support Toddster's claims. A search for the terms Euterpe and Rape did not bring up any evidence at all that would support Toddster's claims. It brought up far more irrelevant posts (threads where Euterpe had posted and someone else had used the word Rape, but neither in conjunction with each other) than it did actual instances of Euterpe herself discussing rape. Never, at any point, did she claim to have any personal experience with rape.

Prove me wrong, Todd. Find this alleged thread that supports your case. I've done my homework, have you?

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there's another, more important issue here. ultimately it doesnt matter (to PFF) if euterpe was raped. what matters is that:

(1) we have an individual who makes unsubstantiated claims and insists they are truth because he says so, but is unable (or refuses) to substantiate those claims. in this thread alone we have 3 distinct examples: first, the rape claim, despite the target's explicit statements to the contrary. second, the assertion that certain members were on the verge of banning. third, the claim that a specific number of pluses and negs had been given, when simple math shows that precision to be impossible short of receiving PMS from the raters.

(2) we have an individual who asserts that his goal is to clean up PFF, to protect it from bad language and personal attacks. this same individual has no compunctions about using silly insulting plays on user names, directly calling people "moron" and the like, and consistently using condescending language. to my knowledge, no one asked him to be the PC police, and he's a notably poor candidate for the job.

(3) we have an individual who both implies and states that he hopes to ban other users. despite the emptiness of those threats, he tries to hush up those who point to his fabrications and obfuscations with fear tactics.

(4) we have an individual who superbly (i'll give him that much credit) evades questions and issues not helpful to his argument, either giving circular or nonresponsive answers, or none at all, and claiming support where it doesn't exist.

i am not happy to say these things. it gives me little pleasure to say these things about another PFF member. there are other people who regularly indulge in one or two of these tactics, whose names i need not mention. it is rare indeed to encounter a person who uses them all, and couples them with a sense of self-esteem so colossal as to border on megalomania. i'm sure he's very capable at any activity which requires badgering and bending the truth, but i wouldnt want to know or meet him. he needs help, more help than an internet forum can give.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2007 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have heard from a couple of forum members that Todd is actually a decent guy in “real” life. If anything, that makes me even more pissed off that he’s such a little sh!t-disturber here. He’s either a sniveling coward or a complete psycho to be such a different person when he’s hiding behind a keyboard.

It was one thing for me to have Todd snapping at my ass for the last couple of years, I can deal with that, but the last straw has been his treatment of Euterpe. It was disgusting and uncalled for, and I feel embarrassed as a long-time PFF member that she had to endure this vile treatment while engaging in our forum.

I have to say however that I’m delighted that many other PFF members have now expressed their outrage at Todd’s totally despicable behavior. A unified voice is speaking up. It feels as though this movement is reaching critical mass. It feels... good.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

it's always fun to check the trash can every now and then. you see some good sigs, and it's often interesting to see what silly things people (including brittney) are doing and saying

I was away from the internet when all this took place, and just saw this while guttersniping thru the trash.
That's a lot of bullcrap just over a bald head.
I believe B. Spears DOES have a 2nd career going now tho.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2010 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I was away from the internet when all this took place, and just saw this while guttersniping thru the trash.

fun, aint it?
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/080527.html

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 12-04-2010).]

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2010 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
05-29-2007

You are over 3 1/2 years behind on your Trash Can reading!
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2010 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTF is this?
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2010 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll save you the two hours of reading I spent last night trying to sort this mess. Someone said some nasty comments about Britney Spears that were fairly inappropriate and rude if you were afemale reading this you would likely have been offended. Then someone called him on it and used some choice language of her own. Then someone else came and defended the original commentary while saying a nasty not-true comment of their own of a sexual nature about the 2nd person.. And then a 10 page pissing contest began which was only resolved by all sides just shutting up and letting it die. I think if you need to investigate, you will figure out who said what yourself.. I won't point fingers, but I believe someone was dead wrong for their commentary, and earned the tonguelashing they got.

Wish I had never even peeked in the trash can last night. I blame you , Don. You guttersniper.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 12-04-2010).]

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2010 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not afraid to point fingers. It was well known at the time that Toddster was on a personal crusade to have Euterpe run off the forum. Why? Because she's gay, and he didn't like that. The only thing she did wrong was to not fit into his narrow-minded view of reality.

I'm amazed Toddster hasn't been banned yet. Luckily for him, I don't have administrative privileges. Because if I did, I would have banned his sorry ass years ago.
PFF
System Bot
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2010 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:
I'm not afraid to point fingers. It was well known at the time that Toddster was on a personal crusade to have Euterpe run off the forum. Why? Because she's gay, and he didn't like that. The only thing she did wrong was to not fit into his narrow-minded view of reality.

it's more than that. she openly questioned his claims of moral and intellectual superiority, and she didn't try to be nice or subtle about it.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2010 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In other words, Todd met a woman who would not submit to him, and he got mad.

After Euterpe left in disgust, Todd went around bragging about how he could run people off the forum. Then he tried the same bullying tactics against other PFF members who he didn't like. To make a long story short, he basically pissed all over this forum, and many of the people in it.

Again, I'm amazed he's still here. He should have been banned long ago.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2010 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In other words, Todd met a woman who would not submit to him, and he got mad.

After Euterpe left in disgust, Todd went around bragging about how he could run people off the forum. Then he tried the same bullying tactics against other PFF members who he didn't like. To make a long story short, he basically pissed all over this forum, and many of the people in it.

We should start calling him floatie.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2010 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He'll eventually surface again.
Scum somehow always manages to float on top of clean water.
And Cliff is a whole lot nicer and much more tolerant than I am.

Question: Where are Trollsters running buddies from California in this latest brouhaha?
You know, the other haters and name callers who have always supported him in his attacks?
They're uncharacteristically silent about all this.....
Oh well, its only an internet forum.
I care a lot less than I used to.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 12-05-2010).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2010 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rumor has it, Todd has user ids numbering in the hundreds. I'm sure that has something to do with his persistence here. It might also say something about the speed at which I earned hundreds of ratings in a very short period of time and with a relatively low post count.

As far as his "friends", rumor has it that Todd used and abused everyone who he could, and generally wore out his welcome. But that's all what "they" say.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I have the mystery of "Some forum troll is emailing my Girlfriend" figured out.

Todd Lives in Morgan Hill CA. A member named JeriBlueEyes lives in Gilroy CA. (Very close to each other.) Todd said his GF's name was Jeri. She's a member with 15 posts, just saw one in the "Only Post when You are Drunk" thread here:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/056793-12.html

And guess what? SHE HAS AN EMAIL LINK. Sooooo... that pretty much explains where whoever it was that was bothering her got the email from. Just have to say, thats pretty dumb complaining about someone accessing a publicly displayed email account. It has nothing to do with the way this forum is being run and EVERYTHING to do with someone wlling to post their email and someone like Todd, who is abbrasive to say the least, likely causing the actions through his opwn behavior. It does not excuse harrassment, but it sure explains where the harrasser got the info.. and through no fault of Cliff's or anyone else on this forum except Jeri's and Todds. Still looking for where Todd slipped up and said it was his GF...

I would have posted this in the offending thread, but it got closed. Anyhow, mystery solved.. no mystery at all. You want to keep your email private? Don't list it in the info bar.

Edit: Found it! Jeri mentions Todd in her first post as her "adorable boyfriend" here:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/075494.html

Adorable? She must not have known him for very long. She seems like a nice lady, thats what makes the whole thing confusing. Maybe someone should link this thread into her intro thread so she can get a proper introduction to her boyfriend, after all, its best not to have secrets in a relationship and she might not be overly fond of someone who defends nasty statements like he defended here, or make unfounded nasty accusations of rape like he made here.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 12-06-2010).]

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

I think I have the mystery of "Some forum troll is emailing my Girlfriend" figured out.

Still looking for where Todd slipped up and said it was his GF...

maybe this thread? I feel like Sherlock Holmes!

Jeri's introduction.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

maybe this thread? I feel like Sherlock Holmes!

Jeri's introduction.

Elementary my dear Watson, you beat me to the link, wot!
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2010 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It doesn't sound like they are an item anymore. Hugh is the one who emailed her and it wasn't anything as dramatic as Todd was making it out to be. She says they aren't seeing each other in the correspondence Hugh posted.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/080723.html

Hello,
Thank you for writing, I'm well. I don't visit the website often due to my long work hours. I may not return due to the fact that Todd and I are not seeing each other anymore. Thank you for not having animosity toward me...as you don't have reason to. Have a nice holiday.
Jeri

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 12-10-2010).]

BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2010 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Juuuuuust passin' through... sig test

------------------
BAZOOKAFIERO's Junk

"By now you can clearly tell Operation Poprocks 1 or originally Poprock, has failed, and due to time shortage we shall just attach a 2 behind Poprocks since, ahum, we all thought Operation Poprocks was fail proof and yet again humanity is on the brink of insanity."

PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2010 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Test

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 12-13-2010).]

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leave it to Tardster to have a psychotic episode over nothing at all. I'm also not surprised that he would make unsubstantiated claims about Hugh. I mean, Todd has never done that kind of thing before... right?

As Bugs Bunny would say: "What a maroon!"

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 12-21-2010).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 09-06-2011).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tbone42

8477 posts
Member since Apr 2010
Sig Test
OH SNAP it works... too big?
------------------

"Maybe we should call you Meat Head"

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 09-06-2011).]

fierohobby

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, a little too big T...

Whyncha find a nicer shot of the T-Bone and superimpose the Fiero logo on it? Make it look grilled or something...

-fh
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2011 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

Question: Where are Trollsters running buddies from California in this latest brouhaha?
You know, the other haters and name callers who have always supported him in his attacks?
They're uncharacteristically silent about all this.....
Oh well, its only an internet forum.

Oh my god, I missed the thread in the above link while I was on vacation from PFF. Holy smokes!
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the good spirit of this thread, some gif images for all to steal and use

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2011 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

I hate to say "I told you so," but I told you so.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 09-13-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock