Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Britney Spears shaves her head (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Britney Spears shaves her head by avengador1
Started on: 02-17-2007 11:06 AM
Replies: 479 (13229 views)
Last post by: NEPTUNE on 09-12-2011 11:08 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:
...had Euterpe not condemned Yello's comments, do you suppose anybody else would have? Somehow, I doubt it..

She, as we all once were, is a newb. I have seen some, and at other times others, speak out reguarding tactless comments. For the most part though, it is better to ignore them. Unless it is a personal attack. Did she really change Yello's attitude, opinion, or mind? If anything, she flamed up a firestorm within Yello.
EDIT
Which she could have done via PM.
I am not saying she should have ignored it, PM or public.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 03-05-2007).]

IP: Logged
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Non-sequiter. Objecting strongly to your LIBEL (which is a personal attack, by the way) is not the same as condoning Euturpes behavior. I have said nothing about her behavior. You're still wrong.

**** !

I just posted a reply and it self destructed on me!

I'll get back to your BS later Scott. I suggest you READ the history before posting again. You won't, and I'll be force to look up the relevant quotes again to get you in the loop about what this thread is really about....to my great disappointment.

I asked you to take it to PM, but no, you insist on hangin out with the redbar brigade. Fine.

Fogglethorpe, PM replied to. Thanks for the apology and the removal of your posts.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Pokey, see you Sunday. BTW, I appreciate your acknowledgement of the problem that many of the denialist above are trying desparately to avoid. But just because you disagree with my tactics did you really feel it necessary to Neg. me? I mean that is the tool of last resort to get some one banned. I have never given a negative to someone I would not want excluded from the forum, no matter how much I disagree with them on an issue, and you agree with me on the subject! Just a thought.

Yes.
But I can be bought. If I clear 50 Gs on this project we are working on I will remove it.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
If I clear 50 Gs on this project we are working on I will remove it.

I can be bought too.
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:
Toddster,Why don't refer to what was said by Yello?It wasn't because of her bald head that caused the response from Euterpe! I won't quote him because that kind of talk doesn't belong on this forum. Now you have the nerve to charge that anyone defending Euterpe is going to get her voted off the island.This is a pretty sneaky way of getting people to not support her.Luckily people are smarter than you give them credit for.This thread has been about you all along.Your lying! I asked you once before,What if someone made the same accusation about one of the women in your family?You never answered me ! Would you raise your voice in response like so many have done here?I would defend your family member as I have done Euterpe.This thread is about the charge you have made defaming Euterpe and not about her attitude towards the men on this forum.You have continually threatened her continued presence on this forum and all she has done is defend herself and shot your lies down.You should evaluate where this thread has gone and react while you still have a vestige of respect left.

What was said by yello most certainly does matter,it was his post that led to all this!You still haven't answered my question "What if someone made the same accusation about one of the women in your family?Would you raise your voice in response like so many have done here?"Now that makes three times I have asked you,maybe this time you will answer me.

Well?
Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll get back to your BS later Scott. I suggest you READ the history before posting again. You won't, and I'll be force to look up the relevant quotes again to get you in the loop about what this thread is really about....to my great disappointment.

This thread (after the first couple of pages) has been about you attacking Euterpe by saying she was a man-hater due to her being raped and about you providing no proof or any evidence of that rape. I noticed you haven't posted much about that lately. Feeling a bit uncertain in your deep psychological diagnosis via internet?

After that it is about your one-man crusade to rid us of her since we are obviously too weak to do it ourselves.

Then it was about you bullying her because you have a higher feedback count.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2007 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...8/HTML/000081-3.html
I can keep this up as long as you can. Still defending Euterpe attacking people?

page 3? can you be more specific? no, i guess you cant.
show me where i defended euterpe. cite your source.

She was raped.

source? cite, please.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2007 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lurker

12351 posts
Member since Feb 2002

There is really no point Euterpe in replying, I see your bar is getting redder still.

actually, no.
you made that up, too.
she's currently 18 red, 17 green, a change from 19 red to 16 green on the 27th. she's getting greener, not redder.

Duke of Wellington and I share many characteristics;

delusions of grandeur? at least you're not claiming to be napoleon.

edit march 9: a little deflection via humor, the thread dies of neglect and the whole thing blows over. no admission of error or deceit, a week or so of non-controversy and soon we'll all be back doing what we've always done. got to love the internet.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 03-09-2007).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2007 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2007 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 03-06-2007).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2007 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Isn't that a gas chamber that has been converted over to lethal injection? Interesting picture.
PFF
System Bot
Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2007 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steve Normington:

This thread (after the first couple of pages) has been about you attacking Euterpe by saying she was a man-hater due to her being raped and about you providing no proof or any evidence of that rape. I noticed you haven't posted much about that lately. Feeling a bit uncertain in your deep psychological diagnosis via internet?

After that it is about your one-man crusade to rid us of her since we are obviously too weak to do it ourselves.

Then it was about you bullying her because you have a higher feedback count.

No, not a one man crusade to rid us of her.
Take a look at her ratings bar.

She's a b!tch and that overshadows any postitive contributions she may have made to this forum.

When I was a newbie, I got majorly slammed by a great number of people for a single negative comment I made.
Why should she be treated any different?
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2007 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2007 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

**** !

I just posted a reply and it self destructed on me!

I asked you to take it to PM, but no, you insist on hangin out with the redbar brigade. Fine.

Fogglethorpe, PM replied to. Thanks for the apology and the removal of your posts.

Good God, Todd, have you even been reading this thread? Or have you been so busy changing the subject, redirecting the conversation, imagining "facts," conducting baseless ad-homenem attacks and generally making an ass of yourself that you've actually forgotten how this all started? What was this thread really about? It was about Britney Spears shaving her white trash head, until you jumped to the defense of a bigoted chauvanist. Then it became about you abandoning all of your contrived "moral superiority" for the sole purpose of attacking one of the few people with the balls to stand up to your self-righteous political bullying. I'm sorry you feel threatened by a woman who won't bend over and take your ****, but it gives you no right to MAKE UP rumors about your opponent and treat them as indisputable facts, all based only on your arrogant assumption that you could psychoanalyze someone over the internet. You've dodged every single request for proof and every challenge or hard question posted to you by myself or anyone else, insisting that the problem here is not your rabid assault on another forum member, but in fact a forum member who did nothing more than take exception to an obviously sexist and ill conceived post.

And here we are. You've ignored every point I've made and been beligerent enough to be disappointed in me for not allowing you to manipulate the conversation and let you off the hook for lying through your teeth.

And finally, you've insulted my integrity by asking me to play "good old boy" and quietly take the issue to PM with you to save you any further public embarrasment that you've brought entirely upon yourself. If you have anything to say to me on the issue, you can say it here. I won't hold my breath, you certainly haven't said anything to the point yet.

And just for my own amusement, what "red bar brigade" am I hanging out with? You'll notice that I've only gained 4 ratings during the course of this entire thread, and my bar remains as green as ever. Your bar is considerably redder than mine, is that what you mean? Even Eutureps isn't that bad. What exactly qualifies someone as a "red bar brigadier" these days? What real red bar people have really participated in this thread? Any?

You disappoint me.

[This message has been edited by Fastback 86 (edited 03-07-2007).]

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2007 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is this still going on?

sheesh.

ok, folks, let's recap:

todd holds a grudge against me because i'm one of the few who consistently calls him on his hypocrisy in the main forums, refuses to play his little word-games, and (gasp) don't pretend to be nice about it.

yello posts a truly grotesque entry, to which i respond, and (gasp) i'm really not nice at all.

todd, thinking he finally has the goods on me, decides that he can finally take me down using the ammo i've provided: my own verbal aggression. unfortunately, he launches his little jihad behind an off-the-cuff remark that is so patently insane, that it becomes the focal point for the entire fracas that follows. being todd, of course, he makes a severe tactical error and backs to the hilt the single meaningless premise underlying his whole effort. having invested, as he always his does, his alleged credibility on this one point, he is incapable of saying "ok... maybe i'm wrong about that, but you're still an ******* ."

and thus begins a slow decline, with todd finally reduced to arguing popularity measures, as even neutral parties - some of whom have no reason to actually support my own position, because they don't like my attitude either (and at least one of whom has a financial interest in todd's patronage) - try to make it plain that the whole thing jumped the shark long ago.

meanwhile, in todd's corner, voytek sits there twitching like a lobotomized monkey, muttering "b1tch" to himself like some kind of incantation. i get the feeling he's one of those people who thinks of "you know you want it" as romantic small talk. todd really needs to trade up on his minions.

poor todd. sees himself as wellington... really comes off more as il duce.

[This message has been edited by Euterpe (edited 03-07-2007).]

Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2007 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Euterpe:

Self-indulgent mumbo jumbo...

You still here? Doing your best to keep this thing going?

Get a life!! And learn punctuation while you're at it.

[This message has been edited by Voytek (edited 03-07-2007).]

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2007 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Euterpe:
meanwhile, in todd's corner, voytek sits there twitching like a lobotomized monkey, muttering "b1tch" to himself like some kind of incantation. i get the feeling he's one of those people who thinks of "you know you want it" as romantic small talk. todd really needs to trade up on his minions.

voytek can't be all bad. His wife is a cutie.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 03-07-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2007 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes.
But I can be bought. If I clear 50 Gs on this project we are working on I will remove it.

you first!
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2007 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by cliffw:

I can be bought too.

I got a bright new nickle with your name on it bud!
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2007 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

You're a voyeur and you know it Pokey. If it wasn't for this thread you'ld be bored to death.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2007 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're a voyeur and you know it Pokey. If it wasn't for this thread you'ld be bored to death.

And why is he at home, reading this thread, when we have work to do down here??? I want my damn jacuzzi installed.

PFF
System Bot
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2007 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What was said by yello most certainly does matter,it was his post that led to all this!You still haven't answered my question "What if someone made the same accusation about one of the women in your family?Would you raise your voice in response like so many have done here?"Now that makes three times I have asked you,maybe this time you will answer me.

Well?

That was the 4th!
This is the 5th time you have been asked and still no answer! Maybe you don't have one!
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2007 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hugh

5563 posts
Member since Jun 2000

Originally posted by Voytek:

When I was a newbie, I got majorly slammed by a great number of people for a single negative comment I made.
Why should she be treated any different?

I see the problem you have with Euterpe,It's a good thing you weren't shot at or she would be in really BIG trouble!
Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2007 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

voytek can't be all bad. His wife is a cutie.

Yeah! And SHE thinks I'm a nice guy!
Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2007 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Voytek

1924 posts
Member since Jan 2001

I see the problem you have with Euterpe,It's a good thing you weren't shot at or she would be in really BIG trouble!

As long as you can see that my problem is her piss-poor attitude and not just the fact that she's a newbie, then we're on the same page.

[This message has been edited by Voytek (edited 03-07-2007).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2007 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2007 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003

Originally posted by Voytek:

Yeah! And SHE thinks I'm a nice guy!

Well of course..
Hey this worked out great for him. Now I can get these in from china cheap and while I can't give you all the introductory price he got(traded for some great not regularly posted pictures) I can still sell these dirt cheap. Just let me know. Maybe we can set up a group buy.

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 03-07-2007).]

TorqueWench

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2007 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TorqueWenchSend a Private Message to TorqueWenchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can i bleed my clutch with that?
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2007 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TorqueWench:

Umm..... Ya know... Now that I look at that and I take a look at my...Son of a ......................
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2007 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh...sorry..you said CLUTCH

Originally posted by TorqueWench:

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2007 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL, redbar brigade... who is that made up of? Sure isn't the people in disagreement with you on this issue. Try to get a grip... or enjoy the fall.

PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2007 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2007 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88GT5.0KILLER,I just read your post of 3/3.I see you are from Delawarefiero's house.I won't comment,except to say he is banned.With comments like that it probably won't be too long before your lack of class shines through.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2007 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2007 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gotta love google images... heres some that relate to this thread somewhat...

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2007 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2007 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2007 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

And all along I thought it was a left turn that this thread made.

Joe
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2007 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

And all along I thought it was a left turn that this thread made.

Joe

two wrongs dont make a right?
edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2007 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, haven't looked in the Trash Can lately; wonder what's--

Oh, my GOD. Ten pages of stupidity! Over a stupid woman who did something stupid and now looks as stupid as she is!

Women with bald heads is wrong on SO many levels.... Sinead O'Conner proved that point; she shaved her head precisely so that she wouldn't conform to society's idea of "attractive" which merely demonstrates to me that she's got a serious attitude problem.

IMHO, Britney Spears is trailer trash, always was, always will be. If given the chance, I wouldn't have slept with her even BEFORE she shaved her head; and now that she has, she looks like six degrees of ugly.

Yello may have said something crass, but it's hardly "indefensible" and it certainly doesn't warrant a personal attack. A more appropriate response would have been something like, "I find that offensive".

I never give negatives to people who merely disagree with me. But one thing that is guaranteed to get a negative from me is an utter lack of civility.

Euterpe: negative given.

Ed
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay