Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Honestly, what's the deal with PFF vs RFT?? (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Honestly, what's the deal with PFF vs RFT?? by FieroGT42
Started on: 01-02-2007 02:55 AM
Replies: 404 (8296 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 03-06-2007 09:51 PM
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The more of this thread I read, the easier it is to differentiate between people who've actually surfed RFT more than once and people who went straight to VS Teh World and made it the sole basis for their opinion. Notice how the names Shaun and Howard keep coming up, but thats it? Then its just "everybody" or "those guys." Anyone who actually surfs RFT can plainly see that 95% of the bashing of PFF or anything else comes straight from Shaun. Howard used to, but he doesn't post much anymore. Same with stimpy, though he still posts a lot, he doesn't go looking for flamewars like Shaun does.

Take a good look at who's posting what here, also. Who's trashing RFT the most in this thread? Tinton, who came to RFT with a chip on his shoulder and got exactly what he should've expected. Falcon4, who's goal appears to piss off everybody in some way or another, intentionally or not. So far, the only people who've made a real case against RFT are Oreif and Formula88, who's opinions are based far more on fact and in-depth personal experiences than knee-jerk reactions.

Read both forums for a while, and read them objectively. Their tech forum generally talks about more advanced concepts than PFFs. There's a lot of "what oil should I use?" threads here on PFF, whereas there are many threads in RFT Tech dicussing proper turbo sizing and advanced engine builds. If I was a noob, I'd start here and migrate there as my knowledge expanded. Which is exactly what I did. Their Anything Goes is hardly different than PFFs OT. Really, with the exception of VS Teh World, both forums are a lot alike. But no one wants to see that, they want to choose a side. Reminds me of the current political climate in the US.

And of course, the other argument is the attitude/language, and I think ryan has summed it up well. People on RFT are generally younger and more tolerant of foul language. The main difference in attitude is the low tolerance for BS on RFT. The trade-off, typically, is the attitude. You have to have a thick skin over there, deal with it. Like has been said, they have no tolerance for wild dreamers, the people who show up all the time on car forums that have big ideas and no concept of the cost or difficulty of what they want to do. They don't put up with outlandish claims of power or speed without proof, and they have little sympathy for anyone who comes in with a chip on their shoulder and a combative attitude. I showed up there after having been a moderator on realfierotechsucks.com and the only person I've ever had a problem with is stimpy, and that was from real life events. All I had to do is not act like a know-it-all or like I was somehow superior because I hadn't been banned from PFF and liked PFF. Pretty simple, really.

[This message has been edited by Fastback 86 (edited 01-04-2007).]

IP: Logged
lurker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:
some folks are going to get hot over this.

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

But what about Shaun and Howie acting "holier than thou" as well? They have banned people and have edited/deleted other peoples posts to suit their opinions.
I have a hard time respecting RFT especially when I have no respect for the person who started and runs it.
I see it is going strong, It just gained about 150 SPAM members in the last 60 days. I guess Aaron's posts in the newsgroups is working well.

Yup. They not only edited my posts over there, they rewrote them. Typical junior high stuff, too, like "I'm fierobear, I'm GAY, I wanna s*** your d***", and crap like that.

Oh, yeah, they can sure talk a good game about "independance" and "freedom of speech". Sure, as long as you agree with them. And don't bother trying to post the words "PFF", Pennock's, etc. Their cute little text replacer will automatically put stuff like "fagland".

So, how many turds are you expected to wade through to get to the so called "good stuff"? As far as my not belonging there, crazyone, you're right. I am unwilling to lower myself to the the level of a 12 year old, calling everyone and everything I disagree with "gay" and crap. Nope, I don't belong there. Thank GOD.
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

Cliff wrote this in a recent thread

Well, he had a whole forum dedicated to him and he banned the person who started it?

The comment by Cliff had nothing to do with RFT! It was in regards to the person who kept posting "links" on a Wikipedia webpage related to Fiero's.
Again you have mis-understood what really happened, and like Shaun always does, taken things out of context of their true meaning.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a half-ass joke Dave, take it easy.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

I have a hard time respecting RFT especially when I have no respect for the person who started and runs it.

Those are my feelings as well. This Forum was started by Cliff as a statement of his love for the Fiero. Another Forum started as a love for the car & respect for it's members would be a great addition anytime.

However, a Forum started based on Hate & Spite will never be needed no matter how hard they try to clean up their act.

Now as you know, Shaunbag seems to have this unhealthy obsession with all things Archie. You've seen resently where he started a thread about an exchange of EMails between the 2 of us. What he didn't tell you was that he initiated that series of emails & he forgot to quote all the nasty things he said to me. He also didn't mention that he told me he was going to come to the Daytona show & try to disrupt the show. "I think I am going to be wearing a shirt this year at Daytona that says Cletus Sucks Maybe even I will pull up a chair next to you and sit there the whole show. Sound good?" That doesn't sound like a sane person to me. Kinda sounds like what some Junior High School punk would say.

So, I started to look into the Stalking laws & I was advised to go back thru records & find when this behaviour actually started. When I got home I looked in my old AOL AIM Buddie List & under the heading I call "Azzholes" there he is "Shaun41178" Hmmmmmm....... Let's look some more..........

Now as some of the people from the old Fiero-List & Tech-Net days will recall I keep my old EMail. If it's Fiero related & is dated after 1996, I don't delete it.

I find a lot of EMails from Shaun & LOT of insults. I also found that all the nasty EMails started sometime after 2-9-99. In other words, I found where it all began........

In a message dated 2/8/99, I posted the following message to Tech-Net:

<<We have openings for 2 good people who know their way around Fieros and
want make a few bucks working on Special Fieros.>>

I rec'd. the following reply.......

----- Original Message -----
To: <Archie@v8archie.com>
Sent: Monday, February 08, 1999 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [TechNet] Need Fiero People

>
> In a message dated 2/8/99 11:27:38 PM, you wrote:
>
> <<We have openings for 2 good people who know their way around Fieros and
> want make a few bucks working on Special Fieros.>>
>
> I am interested but don't live in the Chicago area, Toledo to be exact. I
> have done all the work on my fiero which includes removing engine from top,
> replacing fuel pump, heater core, etc. etc. as well as diagnosing problems for
> my Fiero as well as other local Fieros.
> I don't have any welding skills and the only painting I have done is pretty
> much with a paint can but am eager/willing to learn.
> Oh, I have to ask, how much money are you planning to pay your new employees
> when hired? I am definately interested in filling this position.
> You can see my webpage with includes some details of things that I have done
> to my Fiero if you like. http://members.aol.com/shaun41178
> Please let me know if you would like me to provide more information about
> myself if it will help you make your decision. Thank You.
> Shaun Hammitt
> Toledo OH
> 85 GT Auto with nitrous
> 419/478-9561
>
>

I replied via EMail..........

----- Original Message -----
To: <Shaun41178@aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 1999 1:31 AM
Subject: Re: [TechNet] Need Fiero People

>I appreciate the enthusiasm, but it is very expensive to rent an appt. etc. up here.
> That is why I'm looking for someone in the area who might be looking for Fiero related
> work.
>
> Archie
>

Once again, follow the paper trail from any hateful spiteful person & you'll find the truth in his own words.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 01-04-2007).]

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now this IS LMAO funny:
http://members.aol.com/shaun41178/
8 years and all they have accomplished is a coil over on a Fiero?? ( http://members.aol.com/shaun41178/Coilover.html )
And of course it is highly recommended to use their kit for a V-8 swap because, and I quote: "Great for v-8 conversions where the rear sags."

Nice list of what they planned to do. Maybe if they spent more time actually doing something than being net-thugs, they could have actually done something with their lives.

and for more humor check this out:
http://members.aol.com/shaun41178/Shaun.html
Here are some really funny quotes:
"His 14.1 run was with a 90 shot of nitrous oxide. Shaun states that with a G-tech he has clocked a 5.6 second 0-60 time which he says keeps those V8 boys in check."
(Oh, I'm suppose to be "in check" over an 8 year old run? I did about that fast with a normally aspirated 3.4L V-6! )

"He states that IF he was able to run 100 mph trap speeds like the Firebirds and Mustangs, he says he would easily be running 13 second timeslips." (yeah, that's a big "IF", what's even more amazing is he has yet to break into the 13's and it's been what 8 YEARS ?!?!?! )

"bypassed PCV system courtesy of Preferred Performance," (bet that is worth some huge horsepower gains )

"He has actually had a girl ask him if it was a Ferrari once." (ooooh impressive )

Thanks for the link to such humor.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 01-04-2007).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reminds me of a tune.

......... so I pulled off my hat & said imagine that, you workin' for meeeee. Lies, lies........
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Punisher and his core associates, while on this forum, were immature, foul mouthed, rude, insolent brats and acted in a manner consistent towards their own twisted gratification which was extremely disrespectful at best.

Their vulgar insensitivity was a scourge throughout the forum in many threads. The PFF members collectively voted the punisher (twice) and his core associate's awful dreck off the forum.

It might have been a different story if they made productive and meaningful contributions but that was a very rare case. I myself even suggested reformation to them, apologize to the group and stick around. The rating bar shows what path they decided to choose.

Everyone should take note of how much happier and positive the forum has been since the punisher and his core associates got the boot. RTF means that I no longer have this rotten attitude indiscriminately shoved into my face every time we post on PFF.

They have their little home on the internet at RTF, perhaps cleaned up their act a bit too, PFF members occasionally posting there, that’s fine, I'm happy for them, good luck, best wishes and I hope things work out well.

edited a spelling error.

[This message has been edited by jetman (edited 01-04-2007).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Yup. They not only edited my posts over there, they rewrote them. Typical junior high stuff, too, like "I'm fierobear, I'm GAY, I wanna s*** your d***", and crap like that.

Oh, yeah, they can sure talk a good game about "independance" and "freedom of speech". Sure, as long as you agree with them. And don't bother trying to post the words "PFF", Pennock's, etc. Their cute little text replacer will automatically put stuff like "fagland".

So, how many turds are you expected to wade through to get to the so called "good stuff"? As far as my not belonging there, crazyone, you're right. I am unwilling to lower myself to the the level of a 12 year old, calling everyone and everything I disagree with "gay" and crap. Nope, I don't belong there. Thank GOD.

funy how i hate shuan, and have disputed almost every thread in rft vs the world for 6 months strait. yet im in the privilaged users forum. "shuan hasnt banned me" non of my texts have been altered. and I have had no problems posting like any other forum.

and on top of all that I don't have to worry about a ratings bar because my opionion differs from someone elses. everytime i disagree with someone that claims the fiero is the best car in the world ever made. my ratings get more red.

i love how you think me and 95 percent of the other people have lowerd asre selves to twelve year olds to post there? yet i post the same stuff over there that i do here somtimes even. please explain how me askin advice on what next car i should buy is lowering myself to a twelve year old? please tell me how my post about how easy a brinks safe is to get into is twelve year oldish. please go right ahead
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:
funy how i hate shuan, and have disputed almost every thread in rft vs the world for 6 months strait. yet im in the privilaged users forum. "shuan hasnt banned me" non of my texts have been altered. and I have had no problems posting like any other forum.

Well, I didn't find it funny. It was rather pathetic. Not to mention completely gutless and hypocritical to their supposed mission of "freedom of speech".

i love how you think me and 95 percent of the other people have lowerd asre selves to twelve year olds to post there? yet i post the same stuff over there that i do here somtimes even. please explain how me askin advice on what next car i should buy is lowering myself to a twelve year old? please tell me how my post about how easy a brinks safe is to get into is twelve year oldish. please go right ahead

Had the thought ever occurred to you that I might not be talking about YOU?

PFF
System Bot
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Had the thought ever occurred to you that I might not be talking about YOU?

Mind giving us a list to exactly who you are talking about? I guarantee your list won't be 95% of the people activly posting over there. I bet it won't even be 5%.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
testes....

------------------
"What I'm tryin' to say Is, don't they pray
To the same God That we do?
Tell me How does God choose?

Whose prayers does he refuse?"
-Tom Waits

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well poor ol' Shaunbag, over on RFT crying because he thnks I'm picking on him.

Posted on Real Freeking Trashbags:

Looks like cletus is getting irritated. He is trying to attack me

Don't cry punk, I'm not attacking you. You're the one who does all the attacking with your lies & your foul mouth.

I'm just reporting the TRUTH as stated in your own words in your own EMails.

But you can't handle the truth.

Have you told your little followers, that now after years of you spewing your hatred, lies & name calling towards anything Archie, we find out that you applied for a job as a knuckle dragger working for me.

And only after being refused that job, did you start your tirade of hate.

I think I'll get a "T" shirt made of your EMails asking for a job building cars for Archie Nutswingers. I could pass those "T" shirts out to everyone at the next Fiero show. That way you'd feel welcome.

Hey Shaun, Don't look now, but I think the last 3 members of your fan club just left the building.

Everybody sing along now .........

......... so I pulled off my hat & said imagine that, you workin' for meeeee. Lies, lies........

Archie

Darn forgot to add my new sig

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 01-04-2007).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Forgot my sig.

------------------
After Shaunbag is exposed as having asked Archie for a job as a Slack-Jawed Yokel
Archie sings ......... so I pulled off my hat & said imagine that, you workin' for meeeee. Lies, lies........

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mind giving us a list to exactly who you are talking about? I guarantee your list won't be 95% of the people activly posting over there. I bet it won't even be 5%.

I can't tell who is who over there At this point, I really don't care. Besides, if it's only 5% of the people, they ruin it for the rest of you. Look at it this way - if there is only one turd floating in a punch bowl, are you still gonna pour yourself a cup of that punch? I know *I'd* pass. But then, it's like you said - I don't fit in over there.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 01-05-2007).]

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At least get the song right, its:

"The sign said long-haired freaky people
Need not apply
So I tucked my hair up under my hat
And I went in to ask him why

He said you look like a fine outstanding young man
I think you'll do
So I took off my hat, I said imagine that,
me working for you

ooooooh Signs, Signs everywhere theres signs

Blockin' up the scenery
Breakin' my mind
Do this don't do that, can't you read the sign?"

No reason to pervert the classics for a retarded argument on the internet.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can't tell who is who over there At this point, I really don't care. Besides, if it's only 5% of the people, they ruin it for the rest of you. Look at it this way - if there is only one turd floating in a punch bowl, are you still gonna pour yourself a cup of that punch? I know *I'd* pass. But then, it's like you said - I don't fit in over there.

Yeah, and everyone on THIS forum is an angel. No "Turds" here, no way.
dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

No reason to pervert the classics for a retarded argument on the internet.

No reason to get your shorts in a knot over the minor alteration of a song in the interest of humour, either.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah? So you admit it?

And no, things aren't perfect here. But are you SERIOUSLY comparing what goes on over there with here?

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i love how you think me and 95 percent of the other people have lowerd asre selves to twelve year olds to post there?

Well, maybe grammatically. What the hell are "asre selves" anyway?

Ashtray shelves?
Ashcroft smells?
4 asses and a well?
Susan?

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 01-05-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yep, you've allowed your arguement with fierobear to come full circle & you've lost the arguement. The arguement started when RFT was called a Septic Tank.

We have a place to flush our 5% of Turds so they don't polute the rest of our enviroment. That place is called RFT.

We think of it this way. A Septic Tank contains 5% Turds & 95% water. PFF could become a Septic Tank but it doesn't because it has a place to flush it's Turds & that place is RFT.

RFT becomes a Septic Tank because it has allowed it's 5% of Turds to make all the rules of the whole enviornment. Those rules don't allow a flushing of the Turds, so they just float in there poluting the other 95% that allow the minority 5% to make the rules.

Kinda like the old USSR, a great political system as long as you're in the 5% minority ruling party.

There you go.

Glad I was able to help.

Archie

------------------

After Shaunbag is exposed as having asked Archie for a job as a Slack-Jawed Yokel
Archie sings ......... so I pulled off my hat & said imagine that, you workin' for meeeee. Lies, lies........

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 01-05-2007).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, you put way to much thought into that post.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow, you put way to much thought into that post.

Folks, we have to remember, he prefers the Septic Tank. So...

crzyone, you and your $^%$ buddies are bunch of &&%$ing ^&^%$s, so #%^$ off.

Is that better?
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that better?

Reminds me of a bar I used to hang out in way back in the day. I guess I didn't feel very secure about myself or something so I would hang out with the lower class scum bags and I felt better about myself. It was easier to feel good when you're competing with idiots. I suppose you could have called me a bit of a coward. I prefer to think I just had not seen all the facts to make an educated decision. In other words I was stupid.

Now I wonder if my well educated friend Fastback86 has to say about this.
Strange.... Using this logic I should feel smarter posting in the trash and yet I don't.

------------------
Agent 99: Oh, Max, how terrible.
Maxwell Smart: He desereved it, 99. He was a Kaos killer.
Agent 99: Sometimes I wonder if we're any better, Max.
Maxwell Smart: What are you talking about, 99? We have to shoot and kill and destroy. We represent everything that's wholesome and good in the world.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that better?

You just proved that you are no better or worse than anyone on the other forum. Thanks for sharing.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You just proved that you are no better or worse than anyone on the other forum. Thanks for sharing.

Wow. You obviously aren't smart enough to realize you just proved my point. Geez. No wonder you feel at home in the septic tank.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow. You obviously aren't smart enough to realize you just proved my point. Geez. No wonder you feel at home in the septic tank.

Do you realize that you just proved me right when you started swearing and name calling?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Shaunbag, nice post.

How many accusations did you throw into that post? You got about everything in there but the kitchen sink.

Oh, wait, you didn't demand medical histories.

Now that you're being abused, like you've abused everybody else, you want to start a discussion with questions & answers. NOT A CHANCE buddy. Your chance for a civil discusion went out the door with your continued name calling & abuse of about everybody & everything on PFF.

I'll bet you'd like just a couple of those accusations to become the topic of discussion so the it can divert attention away from the fact that your years of calling me names is just a punks response to being refused a job by me. I wonder how many of your 3 followers were shocked to find out that all your bashing & name calling directed at me was just driven by revenge & not driven by a conviction that you were right.

Oh, & this is just the funniest part. You are crying because I called you names....... HAHAHAHAHAHA..... isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black. I'll bet everyone you've abused on RFT & PFF got a laugh out of that you crybaby. You can dish it out but you can't take it can you?

Just admit it to everybody. You're a knuckledragger wanna be & you just can't stand it that you're stuck on the outside looking in.

BTW, did you see my new sig? Pretty nice, hey.

------------------

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you realize that you just proved me right when you started swearing and name calling?

Uh, dude, are you REALLY too dumb to know that I was typing gibberish that was supposed to LOOK like swear words? That I was making fun of you and your beloved RFT?

Geez.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Shaunbag, I forgot.

Could you send me a resent picture of yourself? I need it for the "T" shirts.

I'm considering starting a line of Knuckledragger clothing & car accessories & I need a crybabies' face to put on the TearDrop spotl ights.

Thanks

------------------

PFF
System Bot
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GREAT TAPDANCING ZOMBIE JESUS, HOW DO I UN-SUBSCRIBE THIS THREAD???

I haven't read anything since the first couple of replies, and I don't intend to, but I'm getting way too many email auto-notifications...
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Yep, you've allowed your arguement with fierobear to come full circle & you've lost the arguement. The arguement started when RFT was called a Septic Tank.

We have a place to flush our 5% of Turds so they don't polute the rest of our environment. That place is called RFT.

We think of it this way. A Septic Tank contains 5% Turds & 95% water. PFF could become a Septic Tank but it doesn't because it has a place to flush it's Turds & that place is RFT.

RFT becomes a Septic Tank because it has allowed it's 5% of Turds to make all the rules of the whole enviornment. Those rules don't allow a flushing of the Turds, so they just float in there poluting the other 95% that allow the minority 5% to make the rules.

Kinda like the old USSR, a great political system as long as you're in the 5% minority ruling party.

There you go.

Glad I was able to help.

Archie

**** , dude, go to rft instead of bitching about everything shuan posts over there, OVER HERE.
nothing against your work. but the v8 archie swap of my dreams is cancled. I don't want some dude that whines over the internet to work on my fieros.

same goes for if I saw my bmw auto mecanic doing the same thing whinning about someone over the internet.

you look lame. and u judge an entire forum as as septic tank because u don't like one of the people over there? yeah you make educated decisions. guess what dude. go to any other forums. bimmerforums.com R1forums.com bikefuse.com your gonna find people you don't agree with and argue there with there too. going to start calling all those septic tanks as well? lol.

every forum but the pennocks fiero forum is a septic tank!!

how old are you? from your fat balding picture I would have to guess u have already hit puberty physically. how much longer tell mentally?

who has the number to west coast fieros? time to start looking for new engine swap options.

[This message has been edited by 84fierotrevor (edited 01-06-2007).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Originally posted by Archie:

Hey Shaunbag, I forgot.

Could you send me a resent picture of yourself? I need it for the "T" shirts.

I'm considering starting a line of Knuckledragger clothing & car accessories & I need a crybabies' face to put on the TearDrop spotl ights.

Thanks

Oh yes, waiting your response to tell me how I can not afford a engine swap anyways and ect ect.

damn. I guess I will just have to keep driving my ****ing pile of **** 2003 bmw m sport.
sure wish I could afford a fiero with a 200hp v8 tho!

maybe your customers cars would get done faster if you spent all the time you do arguing with shaun, on there cars.
just a suggestion.

[This message has been edited by 84fierotrevor (edited 01-06-2007).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Uh, dude, are you REALLY too dumb to know that I was typing gibberish that was supposed to LOOK like swear words? That I was making fun of you and your beloved RFT?

Geez.

dude, u are so right! I am glad you hate RFT. if you came over there, I would have to listen to your bullshit on two forums!!
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gokart Mozart

12143 posts
Member since Mar 2003
test
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

**** , dude, go to rft instead of bitching about everything shuan posts over there, OVER HERE.
nothing against your work. but the v8 archie swap of my dreams is cancled. I don't want some dude that whines over the internet to work on my fieros.

same goes for if I saw my bmw auto mecanic doing the same thing whinning about someone over the internet.

you look lame. and u judge an entire forum as as septic tank because u don't like one of the people over there? yeah you make educated decisions. guess what dude. go to any other forums. bimmerforums.com R1forums.com bikefuse.com your gonna find people you don't agree with and argue there with there too. going to start calling all those septic tanks as well? lol.

every forum but the pennocks fiero forum is a septic tank!!

how old are you? from your fat balding picture I would have to guess u have already hit puberty physically. how much longer tell mentally?

who has the number to west coast fieros? time to start looking for new engine swap options.

Oh yes, waiting your response to tell me how I can not afford a engine swap anyways and ect ect.

damn. I guess I will just have to keep driving my ****ing pile of **** 2003 bmw m sport.

maybe your customers cars would get done faster if you spent all the time you do arguing with shaun, on there cars.
just a suggestion.

Well dude, I can't post what I want to say on RFT because the people who you let run that forum will edit the posts make them say whatever they want. Everything Shaun has ever posted over there about V-8 swaps has been inaccurate or mis-quoted. I can imagine what he'll do to a post of mine.

My post that you quoted proved that I think that 95% of the people over there are cool. I just don't understand why you guys don't break away from that garbage that rules your forum & start a legitimate forum.

A few of you seem to be quite interested in personal attacks. Shaun has been making personal attacks on me for years & I've ignored them. Lately however, he's emailed me about his plans to totally disrupt the Daytona show this year. I'm not going to allow that to happen, so it has become time for me to give Shaun some of the same crap he's been passing out. You see, as with any bully, if you ignore him he keeps getting bolder. Shaun gets booted off of PFF more than once & he starts a forum to bash the place where he's not allow to be anymore. I turn him down for a job & he spends years bashing me. His Fiero is just as slow as it was 6 years ago, so he challenges everyone to race his budies car, etc.... etc. When will he graduate from Junior High School? I'm going to keep giving Shaun the medicine he's been dishing out until he quits. You see in the same mail folders where I have the proof that Shaun's motivation to bash me is because he didn't get a job, I have some other pretty interesting information on Shaun. So this can go on for a long time.

As far as your request for a V-8 swap quote. I thought my lack of a response would have told you this by now but Don't hold your breath. The beauty of what I do is that I don't have to build cars for people I don't like or respect. Maybe the reason I have so many happy customers is that I'm also happy with them.

Thanks for participating.

Archie
------------------

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 01-06-2007).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dude, u are so right! I am glad you hate RFT. if you came over there, I would have to listen to your bullshit on two forums!!

I have been making a sincere effort not to insult people and get into flame wars. I already let crzyone push further than I'd like to go. So I'm not going to say anything to you.

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

just a suggestion.

Funny thing is you keep listening to Shaun about V-8 swaps and yet like Shaun you still don't get it.
Archie doesn't make the engines. He doesn't build the engines. All he does is make a kit to install them.
If you bought a 200hp V-8, why would it be Archie's fault if the car does low 14's???
Shaun is always complaining about 1/4 mile times and dyno's not being done. Does West Coast Fiero gather the info on their 3800SC swaps? Does Fast Fieros Lloyd? Does Fiero Factory do it their 3.4L and 4.9L swaps?
No, Because the customer picks out the motor they want to use and the vendors install it.

Just like my car, I picked out the engine I wanted and now I have a car that runs 12.3 in the 1/4 mile, it has been chassis dyno'd and has been running fine for 2 years. It only took Archie 2 weeks to assemble it and that included the auto to manual swap and big brakes.
Look at Tina's car, She wanted a car to drag race, and she installed a high horsepower engine and has been drag racing for years. But see this information goes against what Shaun is trying to say. So he picks on cars that have the lower powered V-8's.

All this from a guy who complains about how poor the stock 2.8L is and yet he has spent the last 8 years trying to get his to go faster than 14 seconds. Oh wait, That right "He has actually had a girl ask him if it was a Ferrari once"
So tell me again how much horsepower does his "bypassed PCV system courtesy of Preferred Performance" actually gain him??
Hey if that is your "source" for "truth" then you are more naive than I thought.

BTW ~ I drive a BMW also. I drive one because I like it not to impress others, which for some reason everytime you post about your's it's like your trying to impress people with the fact you have one.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock