Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Landscaper Under Fire for Refusing to Work for Gays (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Landscaper Under Fire for Refusing to Work for Gays by blackrams
Started on: 11-11-2006 03:14 PM
Replies: 644 (7161 views)
Last post by: F-I-E-R-O on 12-06-2006 03:00 PM
Falcon4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 161
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a single soul on the internet is going to think "Hey, I wonder what peoples' opinions are on gays", think of PFF, come to this forum, and read this thread. Even fewer (than none) are actually going to read through all 11(+) pages of this **** either.

edit: And so begins the [-]'ing...

[This message has been edited by Falcon4 (edited 11-14-2006).]

IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
Change doesn't come by those who argue, it only comes to the un-embattled silent whose awareness has been heightened by it.

Its not the present I am arguing with but the future I am speeking to.

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon4:

And if anyone thinks they're going to change the world through this topic or their comments, well... god, someone beside me needs to see a shrink.

And do you really think that the rest of us give a hoot what some guy who's been a member here for less than a month believes?

Book another session with the shrink, fella. You need to work on this god complex of yours.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not a single soul on the internet is going to think "Hey, I wonder what peoples' opinions are on gays", think of PFF, come to this forum, and read this thread. Even fewer (than none) are actually going to read through all 11(+) pages of this **** either.

And you think that by resrticting others freedom of speech (spacificly in this thread) by threat of giving them a negative is going to make it stop and go away?

You just earned a negative from me for that threat.. Others may rate you amd you wont even know it until you are banned. And being a short timer on this board you are treading on some very thin ice..
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now it's all so clear to me.

I was wondering why you were posting such lame nonsense.
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Then you tell me, captain obvious... what is the point of continuing this useless discussion?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then you tell me, captain obvious... what is the point of continuing this useless discussion?

You tell us... why are you posting in it?
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To get you to shut up, perhaps?

BTW, both of you are much more disliked around here, judging by the fact that your ratings are the lowest I've seen yet (beside under8ted). Might want to get a reality check there. As far as that "god" complex, look who thinks they're going to change the world with a forum topic? Please, do the world a favor, "god", and STFU.

edit: Oh, not to mention getting a few PMs from people thanking me for shutting 84Bill up...

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To get you to shut up, perhaps?

Aint gonna happen...

So you one of them religious kooks who believes the rights of business should take presidence over the rights of the people rr are you a gay who feels you are being injured by bad business practices?
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trying to get this pointless topic back on track? Not a chance. Hell, I think I'll ask Cliff to deal swiftly with this topic. To the trash can.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trying to get this pointless topic back on track? Not a chance. Hell, I think I'll ask Cliff to deal swiftly with this topic. To the trash can.

Trying to get it off topic... Troll?
PFF
System Bot
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trolls argue just for the sake of arguing.

Hmm... I recognize that description... sounds like, umm... wait, who's the person trying to turn this back into an argument? Ah yes, you. Hi there, textbook troll!
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trolls argue just for the sake of arguing.

Hmm... I recognize that description... sounds like, umm... wait, who's the person trying to turn this back into an argument? Ah yes, you. Hi there, textbook troll!

Again...
Are you one of them religious kooks who believes the rights of business should take presidence over the rights of the people or are you a gay who feels you are being injured by bad business practices?

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 11-14-2006).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Might want to get a reality check there. As far as that "god" complex, look who thinks they're going to change the world with a forum topic? Please, do the world a favor, "god", and STFU.

No one's trying to "change the world" here, but to some degree we can change the forum membership to something we can live with. Enjoy your stay Cupcake, it may be short.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wishit was my line but it is an old joke

'''Once there was a marine biologist who loved dolphins. He spent his
time trying to feed and protect his beloved creatures of the sea. One day,
in a fit of inventive genius, he came up with a serum that would make
dolphins live forever!
Of course he was ecstatic. But he soon realized that in order to mass
produce this serum he would need large amounts of a certain compound that was
only found in nature in the metabolism of a rare South American bird. Carried
away by his love for dolphins, he resolved that he would go to the zoo and
steal one of these birds.
Unbeknownst to him, as he was arriving at the zoo an elderly lion was
escaping from its cage. The zookeepers were alarmed and immediately began
combing the zoo for the escaped animal, unaware that it had simply lain down
on the sidewalk and had gone to sleep.
Meanwhile, the marine biologist arrived at the zoo and procured his
bird. He was so excited by the prospect of helping his dolphins that he
stepped absentmindedly stepped over the sleeping lion on his way back to his
car. Immediately, 1500 policemen converged on him and arrested him for
transporting a myna across a staid lion for immortal porpoises.''

there is another version that uses
taking gulls across a staid lion for immortal porpoises

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Religion is an illusion. So no, I'm not one of those religious "kooks". And though I couldn't find a girlfriend to save my life (not that I'm looking anyway), I'm not gay either. I fit somewhere in between, someone kinda sick and tired of gays spreading their manlove everywhere they go, then ranting about "intolerance" to soothe their low self esteems.

At any rate, you're the troll here, trying to get people to start arguments with you. Sick bastard.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Religion is an illusion. So no, I'm not one of those religious "kooks". And though I couldn't find a girlfriend to save my life (not that I'm looking anyway), I'm not gay either. I fit somewhere in between, someone kinda sick and tired of gays spreading their manlove everywhere they go, then ranting about "intolerance" to soothe their low self esteems.

At any rate, you're the troll here, trying to get people to start arguments with you. Sick bastard.

So as a "defender" of freedom how do you feel about this business not wanting to cut this guys lawn just because he is gay?
No other reason was ever given other than "he was gay."
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wishit was my line but it is an old joke

'''Once there was a marine biologist who loved dolphins. He spent his
time trying to feed and protect his beloved creatures of the sea. One day,
in a fit of inventive genius, he came up with a serum that would make
dolphins live forever!
Of course he was ecstatic. But he soon realized that in order to mass
produce this serum he would need large amounts of a certain compound that was
only found in nature in the metabolism of a rare South American bird. Carried
away by his love for dolphins, he resolved that he would go to the zoo and
steal one of these birds.
Unbeknownst to him, as he was arriving at the zoo an elderly lion was
escaping from its cage. The zookeepers were alarmed and immediately began
combing the zoo for the escaped animal, unaware that it had simply lain down
on the sidewalk and had gone to sleep.
Meanwhile, the marine biologist arrived at the zoo and procured his
bird. He was so excited by the prospect of helping his dolphins that he
stepped absentmindedly stepped over the sleeping lion on his way back to his
car. Immediately, 1500 policemen converged on him and arrested him for
transporting a myna across a staid lion for immortal porpoises.''

there is another version that uses
taking gulls across a staid lion for immortal porpoises

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So as a "defender" of freedom how do you feel about this business not wanting to cut this guys lawn just because he is gay?
No other reason was ever given other than "he was gay."

It's his ****ing right! I'm going to move to Canada or Europe or whatever the moment it becomes illegal for businesses to refuse service to people they don't want to serve! It's bad enough businesses have to put up with whiny overweight black women whining their voices out that "My ass doesn't fit in this seat, you have to make it fit!". I've SEEN that **** . The bus driver nearly threw that ***** off the bus, and I was glad! If a business doesn't want to put up with some gay guys hitting on them, that's their damn right. And if a business doesn't want to work with gays, that's their right too. The military can discriminate against gays, as can everyone else.

And I can quote a hundred times in this topic this has already been said. God, this is so ****ing annoying...
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Falcon4

1189 posts
Member since Oct 2006
How to flamebait:

Ask a question that a person absolutely must answer, lest their manhood be questioned / morals be questioned / etc... then reply in such a way as to they would take your implication as a personal insult.

****ing troll.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's his ****ing right!

Whose right? The gay guys ore the business?

I'm going to move to Canada or Europe or whatever the moment it becomes illegal for businesses to refuse service to people they don't want to serve!

You know there was once this little country that did just that... But after a while instead of not doing business with those ****ing people they just rounded them up... and you know what they did???

There was also this other country called America.. Do you know who Rosa Parks was?

It's bad enough businesses have to put up with whiny overweight black women whining their voices out that "My ass doesn't fit in this seat, you have to make it fit!". I've SEEN that **** . The bus driver nearly threw that ***** off the bus, and I was glad!

Must be nice to be young and thin... Perhaps one day..

If a business doesn't want to put up with some gay guys hitting on them, that's their damn right.

Who says the gay guy was hitting on them? Asking to cut his grass is propsitioning them for sex? Daum... and to think I cut all those ladies lawns and never followed through...

And if a business doesn't want to work with gays, that's their right too. The military can discriminate against gays, as can everyone else.

Business don't have "rights" People do.

And I can quote a hundred times in this topic this has already been said. God, this is so ****ing annoying...

The by all means.. go for it.

PFF
System Bot
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Part 2:

Make intentionally misleading comments, stated as fact, so the person will flame back with "WHAT? ARE YOU ****ING STUPID??".

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You do know about that little country called Germany don't you? At frist the nice german people just refused to do business with them... then they rounded them up and coralled them into a few city blocks... after a while the stench from those nasty dirty people got so bad they built these nifty little "retreats" for them in the back woods... many just vanished...

It was really cool... and you know the military? The US military that you are serving in right now? Well they went and found out and asked the nice German people to stop being so mean.. Kinda nice to know you are one the good guys isnt it?

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boon

I added you quote to the quotes thread but altered it just a bit... That cool with you?

Cool.
Is it the one where I said, "I'd hit dat like it owed me money!"?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:
Cool.
Is it the one where I said, "I'd hit dat like it owed me money!"?

LOL
nope but that one should be in there.. Go ahead and add it.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Part 2:

Yes Part 2:

Do you know about this lady who wanted to ride the bus so she got on and sat down.. And did you know the police came and arrested her jusr because she was sitting in someone elses seat? Can you imagine that? No one was there when she got on so she sat down.. The business owner of the bus company felt it was okay to reserve seats for invisable passangers but not for Rosa.. that was her name...

Did you also know that there were places of business she could not even go into or would not get served a hot dinner? Can you imagine that?
She and alot of others got kinda upset about the bus business and many other BUSINESS policies about not providing services to people equally.. They asked the nice local government to help out.. They didn't care.. So Rosa had these cool parades and alot of people with white hats came out... Alot of Rosa's friends disapeard and were found dead later on... It was not a fun time for Rosa and she was sad.

That place was America.. She was a black woman..

There used to be signs that read "no niggras" posted everywhere.. Kinda like the signs that read "no gays" poppin up here and there...

Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Denial is a river in Egypt.

And people are not born gay.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Denial is a river in Egypt.

Did you know that there was this guy who wanted his grass cut so he called a local company and asked them to do it.. Did you know that company refused to do it because they felt he would proposition them for sex (or something stupid like that) while working in his yard? So they said no but they would cut his neighbors yard?

Isnt that silly?

How do you know? Are you gay?
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How to flamebait:

Ask a question that a person absolutely must answer, lest their manhood be questioned / morals be questioned / etc... then reply in such a way as to they would take your implication as a personal insult.

****ing troll.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see why you're not a brain surgeon.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How do you know?
-----------------
Denial is disbelief in the existence or reality of something.
PFF
System Bot
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How do you know?
-----------------
Denial is disbelief in the existence or reality of something.

Because he doesn't know any of them well....
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
Because he doesn't know any of them well....

Ohhh I get it.. De nile.. It's French like the pizza

Ohh bad news Johnny... You posted after Momar laid out his "line of death" at the top of his page... sorry like me, boon rayb and partick you are going to have to die now.. We are all trolls and flamebaiters which seems alot worse because according to isthiswhereiputmyusername we are just flamers..

And so begins the [-]'ing...

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And though I couldn't find a girlfriend to save my life (not that I'm looking anyway), I'm not gay either. I fit somewhere in between...

So you're bi-sexual?

Sorry, but you probably won't be able to get your grass cut by those landscapers either.

Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did I imply that?

I wouldn't want those losers to cut my lawn anyway... religious kooks are almost as bad as gays. *shudder*
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did I imply that?

You tell us. It was your words I quoted.
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I never would have thought.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

It's not so much that I find it offensive as ignorant and incorrect. I look forward to reading your source, but I don't think I'd take the work of the New Yorker over that of the AMA Journal.

I still hold that I will do what is in the best interest of the kids and it is MY JOB to try and protect them from harm. As you will see below I was a ways off on the figure but the premise for my decision is quite true.

Here are a couple of links, Frankly I found at least a few that say the opposite of what I said but it is in the wording, yes there are more hetero molestations than homo, but that is deceiving. The conclusion I draw is that liars figure and figures lie. It seems to be agenda driven. I will look at some point for the penitentiary figures because I believe them to be a more accurate accounting.
By the way the AMA is a corrupt money and power driven entity that has been hiding facts and stifling health remedies and medical practice methods since it's inception! I would not believe them about much of anything.

Religious site, but that does not mean the figures are wrong. Also not the estimation of gay males in the population at just 1 to 2%
http://www.lifeandlibertyministries.com/archives/000269.php

Again though hetero number are higher you must take into account the % of the population and numbers become staggering as a statistic.
http://www.familyresearchinst.org/FRI_SPECRPT_foster-parent-molestation.html

from PDF at http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/saycrle.pdf
So, lets look at what we have: 19.2 % is definitely heterosexual molestation and 6.3% is definitely homosexual molestation. This equals a ratio of 3:1 (=19.2/6.3) which means that 1 out of 4 (25%) of molestations are by homosexuals and 75% by heterosexuals. The ratio of heterosexuals to homosexuals in the population at large varies greatly from country to country and from one era of human civilization to the next. But the statistical database was from 1991 through 1996 in 12 states of the US, During this time it has been suggested that 2-3% of the population was homosexual. If we use an average of 2.5% we find that 25% of all child molestations were committed by the 2.5 % of the population who are homosexuals. This is an overrepresentation of a factor of 10.

In other words: by using this methodology we find that a homosexual person is 10 times as likely as a heterosexual person to be a child molester.

Again I think the prison records may yield a higher number and am not sure why I can't find them.
I am too tired to look anymore and frankly have lost interest in this topic after coming back home and finding 6 more pages to read from when I left. I will grant you that 200 times as likely is way off,,,,,, I may have been quite wrong on this but that is what I remembered. 10 times as likely should still get your attention though.

Do you think I would be right or wrong if I said, "I don't think it's wise to let black people near children. They are a bajillion times more likely to be cannibals."

Hehehe that is ridiculous, but point taken. heh

Like I said, I'm not trying to change your opinion, just correct what appear to be incorrect assumptions and statistics.

My assumptions are not wrong just the figures I used. I will add that it is unfortunate for the non molesting homo's, like any group that is brought down to the lowest common denominator as far as calculating a risk, but hey the price of being wrong is too high for me and at least ten times more likely should not be ignored, and what are they really out other than a baby sitting job? huh?

By the way, the highest figure I saw as a % of the population being gay men was 2.5% so how about chastising these boobs that kept saying 8 to 10%? as ignorant and incorrect?

And hey Falcon, I think it was you who used these stats first, how about a link? or do I just get a (-) for posting again.
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And hey Falcon, I think it was you who used these stats first

I'd prefer you quote me first...
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I never would have thought.

That was painfully apparent throughout this entire thread.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock