Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Vent here about cop antics and episodes (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Vent here about cop antics and episodes by stalen88GT
Started on: 09-15-2006 01:14 AM
Replies: 63 (1227 views)
Last post by: synapse on 10-02-2006 09:11 PM
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by under8ted:
Believe what you will man, thats up to you.

I'm going to continue to support the extermination of nazis. screw the nazis and thier lawyers if they dont like it.

Timothy McVeys only crime was only using one truck.

WTF?
You have serious issues.
IP: Logged
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86fierofun

3650 posts
Member since Aug 2004

Originally posted by BekaintaFunk:

Almost every expierience I have with a cop is a bad one... I'm not too sure why either... I'm yada yada. But when I got my ticket (doin 82 in a 65) yada yada yada

No offence but that right there should give you a big hint. If you are breaking the law, they're gonna pull you over.
As to how he treated you, typically cops have to deal with problem individualls and those who are like under8ted on a daily basis, so most cops will start off tough, then go easy on you, and not the other way around (for reasons which should be obvious). If he runs your record for speeding and sees you have been pulled over many times before, he's not gonna go easy on you. I'm sure he's also tough since most people with abnormal hair colors are gonna be a problem for a cop (%, please take no offence)
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find it somewhat amusing how I when I disagreed with Cliff, I get tons of people calling for me to be banned and negs left and right. Then this other guy talks about killing cops and he only gets a couple negative comments. Not taking sides either way, just saying.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow.

Moved here for obvious reasons.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im glad I didnt become a cop like I wanted to.

donuts give me indiguestion
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

I find it somewhat amusing how I when I disagreed with Cliff, I get tons of people calling for me to be banned and negs left and right. Then this other guy talks about killing cops and he only gets a couple negative comments. Not taking sides either way, just saying.

You didn't get any negs over disagreeing with Cliff. You kept on insisting that it was because you were disagreeing with Cliff, but it wasn't. You pissed people off because you just kept pushing on and on and you were wrong. You don't get negatives for being wrong, but you do get negatives for being a jerk sometimes. Ifinally remembered the subject of the thread you are talking about.. and I also remember getting an e-mail how it was taken over to that other forum for your buddies to have another go at talking crap about good people here. No matter how many times you say it was disagreeing with Cliff, it won't change the fact that it wasn't.

And BTW, most people are finding it is better to just silently hit the negative rating button instead of trying to fight with people like this guy who obviously don't have enough sense to have an intelligent argument with. Amazingly, you can carry the trash out just as well by doing that as you can by fighting with them and ruining the forum.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

You pissed people off because you just kept pushing on and on and you were wrong. You don't get negatives for being wrong, but you do get negatives for being a jerk sometimes.

The reason I kept replying was to explain my OPINION on the matter. It was obvious based on the content of other people's replies that I wasn't getting my points across the way I intended. Also, am I supposed to just quit having an opinion after some people disagree with me? If that's how the world worked, nothing would ever get accomplished. Also, if I recall correctly, I remained pretty civil in that thread considering the insults (read: profanity and the like) that were getting thrown at me by both members and the site administrater despite what the 'Rules" have to say on that subject.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unsafe At Any Speed

2299 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Originally posted by Songman:

and I also remember getting an e-mail how it was taken over to that other forum for your buddies to have another go at talking crap about good people here.

What does that have to do with me? Yes, I'm a member on that forum too, but I don't control what people post. I really think people get way to caught up in the online drama of the Fiero world. Honestly, I have nothing personal against anyone in the "Fiero Community" with the exception of DKOV.
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Plan on changing your avitar anytime soon to something a little more appropriate?
Phaeton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are joking.

No, wait, I remember some old posts now, you aren't joking, you're ******* ******.

Worry about poor people, not other peoples art preferences.
dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Plan on changing your avitar anytime soon to something a little more appropriate?

How appropriate that you should don your "PFF Content Police" hat in a thread titled "cop antics".
PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post09-18-2006 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Are you on drugs or is this your actual stance?
An office building full of civilians,secretarys, a day care , you know with little kids!!! If that guy is your hero then you are a real pos.

You couldnt see where he was going from earlier posts on this topic?

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2006 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig test.............

------------------

87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's
88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 119.4 miles
87 GT custom
90 Grand prix STE Turbo
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2006 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PURPLE REIGN

4080 posts
Member since Sep 2002
Again.......................
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2006 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PURPLE REIGN

4080 posts
Member since Sep 2002
lets see if it worked this time..................

------------------

87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's
88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 119.4 miles
87 GT custom
90 Grand prix STE Turbo
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH

D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SWEET sig !
FIEROFITZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2006 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFITZSend a Private Message to FIEROFITZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any person who calls police officers nazi, (the killers of 5 to 7 million jews in the most gruesome ways), and beleives Tim McVey should have used more trucks, (where hundreds of men, women and children were murdered). Should not call himself a Canadian or a human being. He does not even rate to breath the air everyone else breaths.

The only other possibly is that he is too young and immature and thinks of himself as a big boy. I bet if his parents knew what he was typing in this forum they would beat the heck out of him and ground the baby. If he was my son he would be kicked out of the house.

You young man are a joke and should get a life!
FIEROFITZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2006 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFITZSend a Private Message to FIEROFITZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROFITZ

71 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Oh. and by the way there are hate laws up here in Canada.

If you believe that strongly why not post your name and address or will your Mommy not like that.
lonely saints fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2006 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lonely saints fanSend a Private Message to lonely saints fanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by under8ted:

Timothy McVeys only crime was only using one truck.

You are a sorry MOTHER ****ER. I lost family members and your sorry ****in canadian piece of **** ass says his only crime was to use one truck. YOU are a waste of ****ing skin. You should have been in place of my neice and nephew you mother ****er. I wish you a horrible ****ing death.
88GTNeverfinished

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2006 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTNeverfinishedSend a Private Message to 88GTNeverfinishedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test
AV8DAY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2006 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AV8DAYSend a Private Message to AV8DAYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cops suck....
..... at driving, which is why I run when I see the flashy lights.

[This message has been edited by AV8DAY (edited 09-29-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
fieroluv

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2006 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroluvSend a Private Message to fieroluvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My favorite one was a couple years ago I pulled into a shopping mall and I was walking up to the store and the cop pulled right into a handicap spot. I then proceeded to inform him that he just parked in a handicap spot, he replied with "So, what are you going to do about it." and then he proceeded into the store. By the way he was in plain clothes and a marked car. Most definately off duty. I wrote down the license number a the car number and reported him. I ended up having to give a sworn statement at city hall.

Things like that just pi$$ me off. Not too mention the blatant disregard for speed that they do. And I do frequently see them without seatbelts on as well.
AV8DAY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2006 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AV8DAYSend a Private Message to AV8DAYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You would not believe the number of pigs that change lanes without signalling in my city, it's freakin disguisting.
Wow!!! This threads got me all fired up! I really do not like the police. Can't change to much on a forum. Ohh well...
I'm off to paintball as many red-light cameras as I can.
synapse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2006 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for synapseSend a Private Message to synapseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AV8DAY:

You would not believe the number of pigs that change lanes without signalling in my city, it's freakin disguisting.
Wow!!! This threads got me all fired up! I really do not like the police. Can't change to much on a forum. Ohh well...
I'm off to paintball as many red-light cameras as I can.

Since its already in the trash can, AV8day your a idiot.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock