No Heat (air but never hot) by SoCalSimiFiero
Started on: 04-17-2006 01:27 AM
Replies: 52 (1219 views)
Last post by: NEPTUNE on 08-13-2006 03:52 PM
SoCalSimiFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-17-2006 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoCalSimiFieroSend a Private Message to SoCalSimiFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No Heat, (not that you need it much here in So Cal, maybe 7 days out of the year) '86
V6, comes to normal running temp as expected, the gauge has been verified to be correct.
FAN BLOWS AIR, at all speed.
When you switch between Vent, Heat, Defrost. You hear door servo move, you hear slap into
the new postion, and air comes out at all locations as expected.
BUT IT'S NEVER HOT, never even gets close to being warm.
Cooling system IS SEALED. IT DOES NOT LEAK WATER / COOLENT, No wet capeting under
the dash, no puddles on the ground when parked on slope nose down or rear down.

Solution requested. ( I want my heat back weather I use it or not, everything else works perfect
on the car)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
3800superfast

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 191
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3800superfastSend a Private Message to 3800superfastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, Try a new T-Stat...
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The servo opening doors doesn't have anything to do with the heater flap. That is controlled by the slider. I wouldn't be surprised if the small tab that the cable attaches to (its only held on with washer looking thing, and if that didn't come off, the tab itself is prone to breaking), is broken.

I'd pull the HVAC assembly out and make sure you can manually move the heater flap back and forth. If that functions, Check to see that the heater hoses weren't looped by a previous owner or such. They may have just bypassed a leaky heater core.

Jax184

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jax184Click Here to visit Jax184's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jax184Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's actually no servos in the HVAC system so you know, it's all manually controlled via a few cables. If you think that's a bit too stone age, you've never owned a VW rabbit with a massivly complex climate control system, capable of dozzens of functions that all don't work.

Anyway, about the only thing that can let this happen (short of a cable breaking and a flap staying shut, which isnt the case if you hear it moving around) is that the heater core or one of the lines has become clogged. The lines under the car are metal and easy to crush shut if a previous mechanic didnt know Fieros. This happens all the time.

Also, I know my 'duke runs coolent through the intake before it goes to the heater core. I know the V6 has a coolent filled intake as well, and that it's commonly disconnected, but I don't know if that's related to the heater core system...

Edit: I didnt take into account the button push style HVAC controls, which I have little experiance with, when I mentioned servos.

[This message has been edited by Jax184 (edited 04-17-2006).]

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First thing I'd check is to see if the hoses going into the heater core are getting hot. When I bought my car, i was told it had no heat - went to check the heater hoses and found that someone had cut them and put in a piece of pipe, bypassing the heater core.

if the heater hoses are Not Hot, check the thermostat.

if the heater hoses are Hot, verify that the slider cable is moving the arm on the heater box that moves the door flap.

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 04-17-2006).]

3800superfast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3800superfastSend a Private Message to 3800superfastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, Might want to flush out your system too, use Ogre`s method for burping the air out it, lift the rear end up about 18-25 inches when doing this .
SoCalSimiFiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-17-2006 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoCalSimiFieroSend a Private Message to SoCalSimiFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The answer is.......... Thermostat. But I knew this before I placed this post.
Just another example of..... I don't really know, but I think I'll open my mouth and say this.
Some (most) of the user are so far of base on some problems, that it is a good thing I have
an education and know how to read a service manual.

Most of the time the best answers I get, come for one of my two other screen names.
wow, what a concept. I'm going to go drive my car to work now, now that I have heat.
It's one of those morning, 5 more to go.

luvin_my_fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for luvin_my_fieroClick Here to visit luvin_my_fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to luvin_my_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well, since you have such a great education, maybe you can see that different people are offering thier opinion. the thermostat would be everyones first guess but there could be other problems as well and these people are just offering other places to look to solve the problem. these people have taken the time to give a response and im sorry but your last post seemed to be "bashing" these people. if you dont value anyone elses opinion or input, then just keep to yourself. you kinda sound like a typical "left coast" person to me....but what do i know? i must not have that education that you have!!

------------------
Keith
Topsail Beach,NC
86&87 Fiero GT
86&96 Corvette
04 Harley Davidson Softail
73 Lotus Europa Twin Cam
86 Lotus Turbo Esprit

"He who dies with the most toys wins!!!"

3800superfast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3800superfastSend a Private Message to 3800superfastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SoCalSimiFiero:

Just another example of..... I don't really know, but I think I'll open my mouth and say this.
Some (most) of the user are so far of base on some problems, that it is a good thing I have
an education and know how to read a service manual.

Most of the time the best answers I get, come for one of my two other screen names.
wow, what a concept. I'm going to go drive my car to work now, now that I have heat.
It's one of those morning, 5 more to go.

People like you are idiots --plain & clear---**you knew the answer before you posted this**--did your Boy-friend help you with the service manual ? For someone with a education you don`t spell to well now do you---I remember you doing this same thing a while back --when a member posted about spinning his car out in the rain---... Maybe Cliff would be interested in knowing you have other screen names--which are against the rules & regs here--did your education allow you to read them? Can you read? Maybe one of your other screen names or multiple personality`s can do this for you
. Wow, what a concept. Are your other screen names kneel & bob or is that just what you do?
Your going to find your --self or selfs with a boat load of problems soon ...So read up , as you`ll get no more info here. Here`s a good place to start your reading:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/0671579592/ref=dp_image_text_0/103-8047560-4522264?%5Fencoding=UTF8&n=283155&s=books

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[SoCalSimiFiero] Most of the time the best answers I get, come for one of my two other screen names

You do know that Cliff frowns upon this practice, don't you?

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 04-17-2006).]

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a bad thermostat/no thermostat will keep it from getting warm fast, but it will still get at least warm. low fluid is the first thing that comes to mind, but he mentioned fluid level fine. so, that leaves a clogged heater core or maybe kinked hose leading to the heater core.
PFF
System Bot
DtheC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remember what Mr. T said " I pitty the fool.'

The pasenger compartment heater is roughly parallel to the cooling system.
Water circulates through the heater core if the slider is open, and the water pump is moving fluid.
The temperature of the coolant is controled by the tstat.

By the way, how many Fireo owners put much creadence in what the service manual says in the first place?

[This message has been edited by DtheC (edited 04-17-2006).]

Jax184

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jax184Click Here to visit Jax184's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jax184Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DtheC:

Water circulates through the heater if the slider is open, preiod end of sentance.

Wrong, Period.
Coolent Always flows through the heater core, no matter what the slider or thermostat is doing. Always. If the engine is running, coolent is fbeing pumped through the core.
The slider controls a door which allows air to blow through the heater core. With the slider at one end, no air goes through it. At the other, all the air goes through it.

The heater system is a bypass for the thermostat, so that the pump can still keep water circulating even when the thermostat is closed.

"I pity the fool."

Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No Heat, (not that you need it much here in So Cal, maybe 7 days out of the year) '86
V6, comes to normal running temp as expected, the gauge has been verified to be correct.
FAN BLOWS AIR, at all speed.

On top of what everyone else has said about you little game... Your the one that said "comes to normal running temp as expected"

Now to those of us that make an attempt to help others we would hope you where smart enought to know what you where saying;.
When someone says the engine is getting to normal running temp that their telliing the truth.
If your stat was bad this would not be the case.

Pitty the fool!

ka4nkf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ka4nkfSend a Private Message to ka4nkfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What fun do people get out of doing something like this?
Don
Brian Lamberts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by luvin_my_fiero:

well, since you have such a great education, maybe you can see that different people are offering thier opinion. the thermostat would be everyones first guess but there could be other problems as well and these people are just offering other places to look to solve the problem. these people have taken the time to give a response and im sorry but your last post seemed to be "bashing" these people. if you dont value anyone elses opinion or input, then just keep to yourself. you kinda sound like a typical "left coast" person to me....but what do i know? i must not have that education that you have!!

What's a "typical left coast type," Rush? Your comment is almost as stupid as the ones from the dirtball who started this topic. I guess if we go by generalizations, everyone in North Carolina is a reactionary, a bigot, and an inbred cracker; rebel flag tatoo'd on their butts. We all know that's not true, right? North Carolina is a fairly diverse place, right? Lots of caring, thinking, rational people. If you'd ever been to the WEST coast, you'd know that the population there is fairly diverse, too.

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a prick .... . if you have other screen names, you better start using them now ...

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 04-18-2006).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. Out of the blue, I get this email:

First off what business is it of your how many screen / user names I have on your site.
I as far I am concered, it's none of your ****ing business, who made you the damn internet
police? What are you going to do, come to my door and slap my hand. Give me a ****ing break.
Currently active count is 3, i might have 4, but I can't seem to find the user name password for
the 4th one, think I lost it in my most recent move.

It all makes since if you think about it for a moment. One user name for the office, One user name for
when I 'm at home, and one on my laptop. (based on what I do for a living I need access to the net
24 x 7, as Calif likes to have their 911 system up and running at all times, and I play a large part
in making that happen.) The 4th user name, was so that I could correctly answer posts, that I placed.
Since most of your user playS guessing games, and are for the most part, blowing out their ass. I don't
how most of the people that use this site keep their Fieros on the road. I mean, I know they don't if they
follow the recommendation that most these clowns post.

Me '86 V6 looks like it was driven off the show room floor yesterday, with 110k original miles,
I'm just now thinking that it might me time to put it up on blocks for a full rebuilt. But Calif summer
is coming and I need to pull that sun roof, and go enjoy the local canyons, and rack up a few
more miles before I block this car, so maybe after this summer.

I will continue to check back with your site from time to time, whenever I need a good laugh. Like I said
most the (i didn't say, ALL, let's get that clear) most, are just blowing out there ass, and are only repeating bad
recomendations that they picked up off your web site. No matter how many times you repeat bad stuff, it will
never make it right. Good thing i'm a retired mechanic, I gave it up as i find much more enjoyment working on
cars as a hobby verse making a living that way. Not to mention I would never be able to pull down this kind of
cash as a mechanic, unless I was working Nascar, or F1 or something like that.

So tell me, just what the **** do you intend to do about my user name count? I will interested to know your proceduces on how you isolate such a thing and weed out what you think are user names that should not
have accesss to using your site. If you're really that good maybe you should be working on my computer team,
does a 6 figure salary interest you at all.

( O, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT KIND OF REPLY I GET FROM YOU. I'M SURE I WILL FIND IT FUNNY, AND
I'M SURE I'M BE LAUGHING FOR WEEKS)

Obviously, I had no idea what this was about so I actually had to do a search for his ip-address to figure out who the heck this was. Well, guess I found out.

Oh, and I'm glad you find my reply funny. I sometimes crack myself up too.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff Pennock

11608 posts
Member since Jan 99
Oh wait, this has now been moved to the Trash Can (wish we had a "Too Funny" section, though).
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gotta say, love it when cliff owns these people with the IP address thing
ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I as far I am concered, it's none of your ****ing business, who made you the damn internet police?

Here is a hint...

Pennock's Fiero Forum.

------------------

[This message has been edited by ohioindy (edited 04-18-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess we all know who got the last laugh. If this guy is a truly a mechanic, I wouldn't trust him with my car. The nonsense of needing several usernames is bull and even shaddy. I use the same username no matter where in the country I might be, without ever having any trouble. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I’ve done similar things, but I say right in the beginning "This is a game, who ever guesses right gets a prize" and we all have a good laugh. I do this one, for entertainment, all involved have fun, and two, to (at least I hope) help people learn more. This guy is just a jerk with an inferiority complex that feels he needs to power thrust to make himself more secure in himself. Note the way he "brags" about "being so important" "being a lifelong mechanic" "soo much more money" "six figure salary" then goes on about his car and all he’s obviously not too intelligent, most of your good sociopaths are very intelligent and can imply they feel they are better than you without saying it outright like that. And I seriously doubt that anyone with that big of a psychological disorder would be able to make it into any sort of important position, much less remain there. Somehow I feel this is tied to some of our "resident" losers who often come back for nothing more than to make themselves look stupid and try to act like they are some sort of important people.

Who ever guesses who im talking about wins a prize

And as far as his mechanical aptitude, it’s questionable. If the car came to running temp as expected it would blow heat as normal, plain and simple. You will also notice his power thrusting comments in the previous posts "not that you need it here" "everything else works perfect" and him going on about how his car is in pristine shape.... going to put it on blocks and rebuild it... These statements imply that he is insecure about these aspects of his life and needs reassurance. He apparently does not have a good relationship with his parents, as he has learned to act out in these ways to express his insecurities and gains comfort in them through trying to impress other people. This implies to me that he really is not that good at working on cars.

Then you have his challenging of authority figures, he picks Cliff out as the most obvious and attempts to attack him, questions his authority, implies that he can out smart the system, and expresses that he is "above his law" Shows me he has a problem with authority figures, as he would personally and professionally attack someone who’s only offense is being the governing body of an organization. Again casting doubt that he could obtain any position of importance. Perhaps his idea of "six figure salary" includes the cents? Perhaps there was a typo, because i'm sure Cali likes to have their "7"11 system up at all times, and i’m sure he is an integral part of the slurpee system.

So pretty much my observation of the situation is we are either dealing with a middle aged sociopath who is likely to become a sexual predator or domestic abuser because of his preference to gain appreciation through negative outbursts, and his ability to hide his true psyche from people he knows he needs to impress, or a adolescent who is still transitioning into realizing who he is. I would opt for the latter simply due to his immature approach; less refined implications of superiority, and his wide spread insecurities.

NOW this begs the question, well what about me, does my implication of his faults show that I have psychological insecurities about my mental status? Does my analytical analysis of his psyche imply that I am intelligent, and thus I am power thrusting to comfort insecurities? I would hope not, and suggest that I am only offering what I see as an objective opinion, but for those who want to question it, check out a copy of the DSM-IV and LET ME KNOW !!! I wanna know if i’m crazy And at least I spell check when im trying to sound smart cause Im a Geanous!!!

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I know is that this guy is in for a rude awakening. You don't diss the owner of the forum on his own forum, that is the shortcut to being banned, especially if you are already breaking the rules.
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brian Lamberts:

What's a "typical left coast type," Rush? Your comment is almost as stupid as the ones from the dirtball who started this topic. I guess if we go by generalizations, everyone in North Carolina is a reactionary, a bigot, and an inbred cracker; rebel flag tatoo'd on their butts. We all know that's not true, right? North Carolina is a fairly diverse place, right? Lots of caring, thinking, rational people. If you'd ever been to the WEST coast, you'd know that the population there is fairly diverse, too.

What he said.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jconnor34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jconnor34Send a Private Message to jconnor34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good on you, Cliff. Sic 'em!
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Salchow
PFF
System Bot
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

comes to normal running temp as expected, the gauge has been verified to be correct.

I feel sorry for those who live in California and have to rely on his trouble shooting and communication skills to keep that 911 system up and active.

sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

I feel sorry for those who live in California and have to rely on his trouble shooting and communication skills to keep that 911 system up and active.

You know, that's the first thing that crossed my mind when I read that . . . .

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2006 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's the guy that sells lunch to the operators ;-) Would you like fries with that?
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2006 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
playing with the new last post thing
Caladin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2006 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaladinSend a Private Message to CaladinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just had to say this was a very amusing read. Its been to long since we had something worth reading in the trash can.
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2006 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe he meant the 7-11 thing. You know, Big Gulps an' stuff.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2006 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Big Gulps filled with Coke are great for throwing at people.

Originally posted by USFiero:
Maybe he meant the 7-11 thing. You know, Big Gulps an' stuff.

Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post05-02-2006 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
testing
the wraith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2006 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for the wraithClick Here to visit the wraith's HomePageSend a Private Message to the wraithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Musmaro13

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2006 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Musmaro13Click Here to visit Musmaro13's HomePageSend a Private Message to Musmaro13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------
~Ryan D.
89 Civic Si - Daily
91 AWD TSi - ????
90 240SX - Drift BEATER/For Sale
91 CRX DX - Lawn Ornament/Parts/For Sale

FieroMojo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2006 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMojoSend a Private Message to FieroMojoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
testies, one two....
three????

------------------

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2006 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test, signore!

------------------
John DuRette
Custom 85 SE/87 Coupe
"Kinda makes you nostalgic for a Members Only jacket"

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page