Started on: 11-13-2004 08:00 PM
Replies: 180 (7679 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-17-2004 07:38 PM
Lex

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

You still didn't answer my question Lex...

It was a guess. I figured no sane human would place such an emphasis on a website. I figured people had goals to accomplish, a life to live, and that PFF was just a diversion.
I was projecting. That being the case, I could be dead wrong. Maybe SH and JM do let PFF rule them.
That would be sad if that's the case. I didn't think they were like you.

IP: Logged
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lex

1030 posts
Member since Nov 2003

Originally posted by Lex:

And what if I am? Will my GPA drop? Will I lose my job? Will I mess up my LSATS?

Now, your turn to answer my questions......

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are wrong. Sorry dude, it was laughed off.

So now your trying to tell us all that this comment was just a guess? Uhm...yeah sure...

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So now your trying to tell us all that this comment was just a guess? Uhm...yeah sure...

Yeah, I am.(A guess, you know like 0-60 with a stop watch) What do I have to gain by lying? I would think someone wouldn't let getting banned ruin their life. Maybe I was wrong.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donk316:

When does the reality check kick in.

-------------
BAN THE CONFORMISTS.

When your fuel tank is empty and flashing before your eyes ! You may not have long to wait to find out.

Cadillac Jack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cadillac JackSend a Private Message to Cadillac JackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since we're guessing about motivation, I want my guess. My guess is Pun doesn't give rat about being voted off. I think he enjoys it. I think loves manipulating and irratating people into becoming raving lunatics (or something close). I think its a game. I don't think he believes everything he says. Just likes pushing buttons. That's why I asked if anyone new him personally, I can't believe his forum personality is for real. I can say this though, he sure has brought out the worst in people here!
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cadillac Jack:

Since we're guessing about motivation, I want my guess. My guess is Pun doesn't give rat about being voted off. I think he enjoys it. I think loves manipulating and irratating people into becoming raving lunatics (or something close). I think its a game. I don't think he believes everything he says. Just likes pushing buttons. That's why I asked if anyone new him personally, I can't believe his forum personality is for real. I can say this though, he sure has brought out the worst in people here!

Exactly.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry dude, a couple of negs and the possilbilty of being banned just don't rattle my cage. I think that should be obvious to you by now.

Maybe YOUR life and YOUR well being rely on PFF. Luckly, I am not that sad.

I think it's pretty obvious to the entire Forum what you represent Lex. I figure that all it will take is about 7 or 8 members to finally get feed up enough with you to cast a vote against you. I bet you're right, you don't have any regard for this Forum, so you probably won't miss it. Frankly, I don't know why you bother to come here.
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:
Frankly, I don't know why you bother to come here.

Becuase I can.

For now anyway.

Cadillac Jack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cadillac JackSend a Private Message to Cadillac JackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, this thread really started out GOOD! I just went back to the beginning and read it again. Made me feel good! Try it! read the last half first and then read the very first post. Its like emerging from a cess pool of ignorance into sunny day. Cali I really like you first post!
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cadillac Jack:

Cali I really like your first post!

The purpose of that post, was to encourage members here to follow their dreams, because there is a big payback from a personal standpoint. It's not really about my car, it's about getting respect from other drivers of dream machines for your thoughts, and creativity.

How anybody can find fault with that is beyond me, but some members chose to de-rail the thread due to their lack of comprehension, or worse.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 11-16-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Porvette

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PorvetteClick Here to visit Porvette's HomePageSend a Private Message to PorvetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
edit

[This message has been edited by Porvette (edited 11-16-2004).]

Porvette

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PorvetteClick Here to visit Porvette's HomePageSend a Private Message to PorvetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Porvette

132 posts
Member since Jul 2003
sig test
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I figured no sane human would place such an emphasis on a website. I figured people had goals to accomplish, a life to live, and that PFF was just a diversion. Maybe SH and JM do let PFF rule them.
That would be sad if that's the case.

Well, you may be right:

http://pennockssucks.saturnet.net/phpBB/index.php

huh.

------------------
Custom 85 under construction, 87 Coupe in the driveway. Its' Troll Huntin' Season, Boys....

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And what if I am? Will my GPA drop? Will I lose my job? Will I mess up my LSATS?

Now, your turn to answer my questions......

I hope you don't mind if I answer your question.

If you get voted off, it won't make any difference in your personal life. But we won't have to listen to you cry all the time. That's all.

Thank You

Archie

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Porvette:

sig test

------------------
SAVE THE SHAUN / JON

SIGN MY NUTS

Just want to save this beaut before it possibly gets edited out

Now, who would dare to post something like this anmd be worded exactly this way? Hmmmm...
Let me share another e-mail I just got not long ago:
-------------------
To: "Steve Kelley"

I am not going to be Vulgar , it's not my style. I could care less about
your Sons fiero.. But if you honeslty think (like the rest) that Shaun
and I still don't post on the forum then the jokes on all of you.

The interesting thing is , that if you plan that type of reputation on
the forum , you come to the realization that a great deal , if not all
of your posts will generate flack. Before you start the flack you pick
up a user name here and there. You build repore , make up posts that ask
llegit questions that you know the answer to. Like how much Hp will a
certain exhaust add. It always helps to have a back story as well. I am
a graphic designer from..... Ect ect

So while it may have died down for now , rest assured I posted 4 times
today in 4 different thread... In a while I will get more brash with
what I post , you will all say Ohh no not another troll ,the thought of
Jonathan and Shaun entering you heads.. Then ""someone"" will post ..no
they don't come here anymore ,. They sold their Fiero's... But you will
honestly never really know who that someone is ..you will probably never
meet even 3% of the people on the forum.

IT makes it kind of hard to tell who's real and who is ficticious. I
have to applaud you for getting your son into cars , it kept me out of
trouble for the most part and I have made a very successful career out
of it. I have fun by getting people all riled up on internet forums.
It's harmless fun (Ok I admit **** in your sons pic is not harmless) but
for the most part harmless. @ the 20th I met a few people who seemingly
wanted to beat me like a rented mule..we had a great time , shared a
beer ect.

Well , it's time to go... Have a good night

See you on the Forum/.... And don't take it too seriously.

Jonathan.

--------------------

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 11-16-2004).]

Porvette

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PorvetteClick Here to visit Porvette's HomePageSend a Private Message to PorvetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
edit...

Porvette

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PorvetteClick Here to visit Porvette's HomePageSend a Private Message to PorvetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Porvette

132 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Now, who would dare to post something like this anmd be worded exactly this way? Hmmmm...

Fiero5, I have no reason to edit it at all. Thats part of my sig.

USFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
If you get voted off, it won't make any difference in your personal life. But we won't have to listen to you cry all the time. That's all.

Thank You

Archie

I see I am not the only person who looks in the trash can for entertainment.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're admitting on this board that you're going to school? Thats ballsy!

margaritaz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for margaritazClick Here to visit margaritaz's HomePageSend a Private Message to margaritazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fiero5's blood pressure just jumped about 50%
PFF
System Bot
Porvette

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PorvetteClick Here to visit Porvette's HomePageSend a Private Message to PorvetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you saying that I am SH/JM?

USFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You lay down with the dogs, you get up with fleas. You may think its' cute to emulate your heros, but remember the rest of us didn't appreciate all those shenanigans.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that was a very informative PM, describing a troll's motivations and methods. if i were a troll, that's exactly how i'd go about it.

every time you reply to a personal attack it makes them happy. the best way to deal with it is to ignore them and move on.

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why would you wanna be one of those two? Its just not right.

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
Photo Gallery - Fiero Links - WebShop

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posted by our buddy Lex on the new Slam Pennocks Web Site (link provided by USFiero mid way up page):

I think its pretty funny that Songman, Fiero5, California diK, Liquid Reality, etc. will come here, read my "insulting posts" and be totally powerless.

He who laughs last huh Steve? Like I said, I don't think SH or JM are losing any sleep over this one. They must be grinning from ear to ear right now.

Go head steve rate me neg........Oh wait, you can't.

P.S. Toddster is a "turd tapper"

Shuan/Jon - You guys have really out done yourselves. GOOD JOB

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 11-16-2004).]

GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USFiero:

Well, you may be right:

huh.

lol, an entire forum composed of the Trash Can. That's a lot of work for two people who supposedly don't care that they got booted. And gee, look, Lex is the prime contributor there. What a surprise...

MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i signed up.. keep the trash off here i figure. =]

------------------

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT86:

lol, an entire forum composed of the Trash Can. That's a lot of work for two people who supposedly don't care that they got booted. And gee, look, Lex is the prime contributor there. What a surprise...

HaHA yeah.......... they complained about a list a while ago that was a list of people who should be voted off of PFF. NOW, they are doing it for us.

Remember back in High School, all those nerdy little snot nosed punks that squeaked when they talked. Remember how nice it was when they finally realized that the round table over in the corner was theirs. Also remember the term punisher, in my school it referred to a person who "abused" himself (yeah you know what I mean) So now we have many of those jerk offs over at their own circle jerk & they have their own punisher as the pivot man.

All is right with the world.

Life is great.

Archie

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now all we need is a way to redirect someone's profile to the PFF sucks forum when they try to log on here after being banned.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USFiero:

Well, you may be right:

huh.

Wow, how bitter do you have to be? Thats just pathetic.

PFF
System Bot
tednelson83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow that is the saddest thing i have seen in a while, but at least there doing it over there!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 05:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Wow, how bitter do you have to be? Thats just pathetic.

Actually, I think that's pretty cool! That's really very flattering that someone (or some group) would go to the trouble of starting such a board. Let's be honest, you ain't on the map if you have at least one "anti" site.

Who knows, maybe I'll even add a link to it on the main page.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff Pennock

11600 posts
Member since Jan 99
I did it, I added a link to the main page. I am so darn proud I have my own anti-site!

Heck. I even joined. Now I have my own place to troll.

I was just thinking. If the members of the forum there are the trolls here, wouldn't it be only fair if the members here were the trolls there? That would be fun - a forum with 10,000 "redbar brigade" trolls and only a handful of non-trolls.

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But isnt that just playing into their hands? Isnt that just what they are trying to get us to do? Egging us on? I think we should let them stay over there an play with themselves. Let the banned members have there fun over there. We dont need them. We really need to ignore those idiots. Taking time away from here just to go over there isnt a good thing is it?
HIOSILVER

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

I did it, I added a link to the main page. I am so darn proud I have my own anti-site!

Heck. I even joined. Now I have my own place to troll.

I was just thinking. If the members of the forum there are the trolls here, wouldn't it be only fair if the members here were the trolls there? That would be fun - a forum with 10,000 "redbar brigade" trolls and only a handful of non-trolls.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

But isnt that just playing into their hands? Isnt that just what they are trying to get us to do? Egging us on? I think we should let them stay over there an play with themselves. Let the banned members have there fun over there. We dont need them. We really need to ignore those idiots. Taking time away from here just to go over there isnt a good thing is it?
HIOSILVER

Cliff I am shocked and dissapointed to see this. I was thinking the exact same thing Rich. I have had quite a few members tell me, some just recently, to try and ignore them. Now we are being told to maybe go to where they are and join in over there? Woulnd't that just tickle them to no end. Whats wrong with this picture now?
Sorry, but they are all sick perverted losers and I will have NOTHING to do with giving any of them any satisfaction to what they have done to date here in this place to many members including me and my family. You all should know better.

linenoise

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

that was a very informative PM, describing a troll's motivations and methods. if i were a troll, that's exactly how i'd go about it.

every time you reply to a personal attack it makes them happy. the best way to deal with it is to ignore them and move on.

This is the correct answer!

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lex, you can lie and laugh all you want. It's your own words not mine or anyone elses that will be your final undoing:

Lex

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:32 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was there! And the best part is I got my nutz signed!

That car is truly fast! I can't wait till the next signing!

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

Well, I'm just really flattered they would setup something like that. It is in fact a verification that apparantly, PFF is very, very important to them. It also verfies they are really just a bunch of kids whose toy has been taken away.

But, if it offends anyone, I'll remove the link from the main page.

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hear ya. I am called an a-hole at work so much that I now truly know I am in charge. WHat about their claim above that they do still post here under another name? Would be great if that was canceled too.

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Well, I'm just really flattered they would setup something like that. It is in fact a verification that apparantly, PFF is very, very important to them. It also verfies they are really just a bunch of kids whose toy has been taken away.

But, if it offends anyone, I'll remove the link from the main page.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock