Started on: 11-13-2004 08:00 PM
Replies: 180 (7679 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-17-2004 07:38 PM
DotTC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.fieronews.com/files/CaliKidIdleRev.mp3

if that url doesn't work..

http://www.fieronews.com/index.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=14

car sounds beautiful

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
Photo Gallery - Fiero Links - WebShop

IP: Logged
CalicoDreams

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CalicoDreamsSend a Private Message to CalicoDreamsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig test

------------------

85' GT 3.1L stroker
A part of the problem, not the solution

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2004 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:
Too bad your buddy Lex decided to shut his mouth on page one!

Cause you tho thcarry.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I could have sworn that the average IQ of the Forum jumped by about 130 points.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now if we could only get rid of the rest of the trash.
vwaltdog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vwaltdogSend a Private Message to vwaltdogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Now this was a nice pic to see posted:

I love the title Pyric gave the pic too: Owned.jpg LOL
Poetic justice perhaps?

What a great sight!!!!

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lex:

Cause you tho thcarry.

Problem spelling ?
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edit,,,Lex, your friend the punisher was booted off the forum and you don't have to follow him. You have the power to make the decision to try to be a good forum member here, might take a while but with a little effort, a few appologies, you may be able to reverse that awful looking ratings bar. Your association with the punisher may have caused some of your ratings so this may be a good chance for a new start if you so wish. The choice is yours to make.

[This message has been edited by jetman (edited 11-15-2004).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to say congrats to those PFF members who finally got involved and voted the bumbs off.

Remember when Kennedy got shot? You remember exactly where you were and who told you?

Kinda the same thing here, but this time I'll remember the event with joy.......... I was posting to another thread in Tech when I noticed that my total rating number had gone down but the needle had gone up. RIGHT AWAY, I jumped to the trashcan to see if you know who had been booted.

Good job everyone, now Who's Next?

Archie

Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Problem spelling ?

I think that's a typed lisp.

Cadillac Jack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cadillac JackSend a Private Message to Cadillac JackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't help but ponder. Has anyone ever met punisher? Is he as hard to communicate with in person. Is he for real or just a internet personality? Does he do this just for fun? Is he proffesional racer? Did he take like racing 101 in jjunior high and then go directly into proffesional racing? He's entitled to his opinion, not knocking that, just can't figure out what the heck his opinion is and why its relevant to this thread. Guess I'm just puzzled.
PFF
System Bot
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Now if we could only get rid of the rest of the trash.

(wasn't about you, btw)

[This message has been edited by JohnnyK (edited 11-16-2004).]

Saber49

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cadillac Jack:

I can't help but ponder. Has anyone ever met punisher? Is he as hard to communicate with in person. Is he for real or just a internet personality? Does he do this just for fun? Is he proffesional racer? Did he take like racing 101 in jjunior high and then go directly into proffesional racing? He's entitled to his opinion, not knocking that, just can't figure out what the heck his opinion is and why its relevant to this thread. Guess I'm just puzzled.

i have not personally but i he did blow the drive shaft out of his M3. Apperntly he was on the line ready to take off for the first time in his career then dumps the clutch at about 4500 rpm and BOOM.... AHAHAHAHAH... i dont think that sounds like much of a pro race car driver does it....

and the beauty of this post is.... he can t say anything... its great... they must be so frustrated right now... reading away wanting to make some whitty come back.... but no it wont happen... suckers!

------------------

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uhh...sig test.

------------------
SAVE THE SHAUN/JON?

jetman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Double your pleasure,,,

Double your fun,,,

You've banned two trolls, both in one!!!!

Edit,,,,new poem

Double your pleasure,,,,
Double your fun,,,,
Banned two trolls, with just one pun.

Hey punisher, you can chew on that for a while! Hahahahahaha,,, chew on that,,,

[This message has been edited by jetman (edited 11-16-2004).]

Porvette

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PorvetteClick Here to visit Porvette's HomePageSend a Private Message to PorvetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------
SAVE THE SHAUN / JON

Songman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SAVE THE SHAUN / JON

Didn't we have to go through this the last time they were banned? I don't think Cliff is going to fall for it again. Exactly how many chances are people supposed to get anyway?

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 11-16-2004).]

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

Uhh...sig test.

Heh, been a while since that one's been around.
I doubt they're losing any sleep over getting banned, though.

Porvette

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PorvetteClick Here to visit Porvette's HomePageSend a Private Message to PorvetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Didn't we have to go through this the last time they were banned? I don't think Cliff is going to fall for it again. Exactly how many chances are people supposed to get anyway?

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thought you were taking a vacation?

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can any of you guys actually read a thread? Margaritaz went back and read it and then changed his post...

I'll repeat if for you.. I will be here till the end of the week. I was very clear about that in my post. Sorry that you guys are so upset to lose your troublemaking buddies, but trust me, I am not the reason for it. The rest of the forum has spoken and is tired of troublemakers. Even without me, I predict that they are the first but not the last to go. So don't think me leaving will change anything. I am not arrogant enough to think it will. The good guys are just tired of getting abused by the bad guys. And it is about time.

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastIndyFiero:

I doubt they're losing any sleep over getting banned, though.

I can guarentee you it's pissing them both off to no end
Sucks being them I guess. Hey Shaun, we know your reading this and getting all worked up cause your looking from the outside in and neither of you can post anymore of your always brilliant comments
Now I suppose your gonna e-mail me again telling me something I don't know, like that you saw this post as well huh?

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 11-16-2004).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can any of you guys actually read a thread? Margaritaz went back and read it and then changed his post...

I'll repeat if for you.. I will be here till the end of the week. I was very clear about that in my post. Sorry that you guys are so upset to lose your troublemaking buddies, but trust me, I am not the reason for it. The rest of the forum has spoken and is tired of troublemakers. Even without me, I predict that they are the first but not the last to go. So don't think me leaving will change anything. I am not arrogant enough to think it will. The good guys are just tired of getting abused by the bad guys. And it is about time.

That was an honest question. I was wondering if you just used that thread to bump up the red ratings, or not.. Doesn't matter now, it worked.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Johnny, IT didn't work because that was not my intent. As I said, if it helped get those two out of here, that is just a positive by-product. As I also said, I am not arrogant enough to think that I hold that much power on this forum. That would have been a huge gamble for me, huh?

It does seem though, as some predicted, that the red bars will see my leaving as some sort of victory on their part.. But if that were true, I'd be staying now, wouldn't I? I'm leaving because I need a break from this BS. I am still an active part of the Fiero community and I will be back. I will check the forum periodically for PMs. I just won't be here everyday playing an active part as I have done for the past 4 years. I think the forum has taken a turn for the better and I think it will continue. I think more and more people see that they can make a difference and help stop the abuse on this forum... So I think I will come back to a better forum after my vacation.

One last point... Punisher started threads that he acted like were innocent questions when they were in reality just trying to start flame wars and abuse people that he disagreed with. He did this saying it was to keep BS off the forum. If I did what you think/thought I was doing, I'd be no better than him, would I?

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It does seem though, as some predicted, that the red bars will see my leaving as some sort of victory on their part.. But if that were true, I'd be staying now, wouldn't I?

In all honesty, I think you are taking this way too much to heart. It's just a forum, there is no great battle for the spice going on. Take a break, come back if thats what you need. But there is no 'war' going on, and if there is, it's all one sided. It's the 'greens' who PM each other back and forth talking about who they should vote. We just let things go.

But deep down, you never thought "This thread will get them banned for sure"?

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its all one giant green conspiracy to rid the forum of any attitude or personality that doesnt fit the status quo.

Im in utter aw at they amount of "victory flag" waving going on here. Good for you, you all ganged up on someone and "voted them out of paradise"

And you accuse us of having no life? When does the reality check kick in.

-------------
BAN THE CONFORMISTS.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

In all honesty, I think you are taking this way too much to heart. It's just a forum, there is no great battle for the spice going on. Take a break, come back if thats what you need. But there is no 'war' going on, and if there is, it's all one sided. It's the 'greens' who PM each other back and forth talking about who they should vote. We just let things go.

But deep down, you never thought "This thread will get them banned for sure"?

I know there is not a war.. I would call it more of a 'taking back'.

And no, honestly, I had no thought of that at all. I posted my true thoughts and feelings in that thread and I still mean every word of it. I can't speak for anyone else on the forum but I am one person you can take at face value. I'll be the same guy when you see me at an event as I am when I post on the forum. No hidden agendas at all. I think anyone who knows me will attest to that.

I have no desire to conspire to get anyone voted off. All I have ever done is publicly remind people that the ratings system doesn't work unless they use it. A lot of people have become tired of the constant flaming but wrongly figured that if they ignored it that it would go away. People have been realizing that is not the case, it only gets worse. I think most people here really want to get along and respect each other. My opinion is that the few that don't have no business here. Just my opinion and it is good for one vote each. So I hope I answered your question.... No, I did not say I was leaving to try to sway votes. Thank you for giving me that much credit, but I just don't think I have the power.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Songman

12496 posts
Member since Aug 2000
Donk, get over it. No one ganged up on anyone. People are just finally getting tired of your 'gang'. No one is conforming to anything. We are just respecting other people. I'm sorry that is so foreign to you. The sad fact that you want to go around is that there are rules to this forum, and rules to society. Those rules are put there to protect the majority from the minority who would abuse them. You can call it conforming all you want. What it is is just plain old good manners and respect. Something that far too many of you are lacking in. Blame it on the evil ratings system, the conformists, the Republicans, Christians.. whoever you want. Just take note that you are always blaming someone when you should be looking inside.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Donk, get over it. No one ganged up on anyone. People are just finally getting tired of your 'gang'. No one is conforming to anything. We are just respecting other people. I'm sorry that is so foreign to you. The sad fact that you want to go around is that there are rules to this forum, and rules to society. Those rules are put there to protect the majority from the minority who would abuse them. You can call it conforming all you want. What it is is just plain old good manners and respect. Something that far too many of you are lacking in. Blame it on the evil ratings system, the conformists, the Republicans, Christians.. whoever you want. Just take note that you are always blaming someone when you should be looking inside.

There was definate ganging up. They corrospond through PM's regarding ratings, and this I know for a fact. What would you call that? Use the voting system as it's supposed to be, 1 anonymous vote.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I'm glad you know it for a fact, Johnny. Like I said, I can only speak for myself. I have never PM'd anyone trying to solicit a negative OR a positive vote for anyone. I'm glad you have your crystal ball and can see into people's PMs. I do however think that the red bars have conspired to protect each other from the rules. I can't go as far as you do and say that I know for a fact that they PM each other, but I have seen them say in public that they give positives just to keep each other here...

So even if it is as you say, which side is worse? Those trying to protect the rules, or those trying to break them?

One more thing, Johnny... I am sure you know who I voted for in the recent Presidential election. Does the fact that my one vote is no longer anonymous (ie, you know who I voted for) make it any less valid? No, I didn't think so. Ratings on this forum are anonymous other than the fact that there is one person who can see them all. Cliff. Beyond that, it is still one vote per person. It doesn't matter how much someone talks about it, either privately or publicly, I am sure no one convinced someone to vote in a way that they wouldn't have anyway...

So much for the consiracy theory and we are just back to rulebreakers getting their due.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There was definate ganging up. They corrospond through PM's regarding ratings, and this I know for a fact. What would you call that? Use the voting system as it's supposed to be, 1 anonymous vote.

Are you trying to suggest that some members had nothing better to do than PM each other in some well coordinated attempt to vote off Pun?
You do know that everyone gets only ONE vote, right? So what difference would it make if a few PM'd each other, if they did which I highly doubt, as once they gave their vote PMing each other wouldn't have generated any extra votes somehow that they could then use again.

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really? I gave Punisher a negative because I thought he was being an ass. I neither sent nor received any PMs about voting, and I'm sure you'll agree that I'm an active member of the Forum.

So much for your "facts".

Why the hell do you and donk have to egg Songman on? He's a good guy, and gives more effort to the Fiero community than you can imagine. I know, first hand, so THAT'S a fact.

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My post was not an attack on Songman personally. Its aimed towards all those who apply.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Really? I gave Punisher a negative because I thought he was being an ass. I neither sent nor received any PMs about voting, and I'm sure you'll agree that I'm an active member of the Forum.

So much for your "facts".

Why the hell do you and donk have to egg Songman on? He's a good guy, and gives more effort to the Fiero community than you can imagine. I know, first hand, so THAT'S a fact.

Because I don't know if you did, it doesn't make it a fact? I never said everybody.. Far from it probably..

I'm not egging him on.. In fact I said he's probably a great guy (I can't say either way, since I've never met him, of course)..

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can guarentee you it's pissing them both off to no end
Sucks being them I guess. Hey Shaun, we know your reading this and getting all worked up...

You are wrong. Sorry dude, it was laughed off.

Maybe you'd let impact your life that much, but JM and SH have not.

I think it is pretty obvious that they didn't care.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lex, not trying to get into a big discussion with you about this but I don't think all of the harassing e-mails and stuff they are sending out sound like people who are laughing it off and don't care. I am sure they have many other forums that they can be abusive on, but yeah, they care about being booted here... And if they do really have other IDs as they say, those will get booted as soon as they are found too.
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lex, not trying to get into a big discussion with you about this but I don't think all of the harassing e-mails and stuff they are sending out sound like people who are laughing it off and don't care. I am sure they have many other forums that they can be abusive on, but yeah, they care about being booted here... And if they do really have other IDs as they say, those will get booted as soon as they are found too.

There's no need for big discussion.
They are just trying to yank chains from beyond PFF.

The amazing part is that it works. People are still acting like it is a big to do.

I don't think it's a big deal that they got booted. Certainly not a life altering event.

It's a message board. Life goes on......

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 11-16-2004).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are wrong. Sorry dude, it was laughed off.

Oh really? And how would you know...Lex?

Maybe you'd let impact your life that much, but JM and SH have not.

I think it is pretty obvious that they didn't care.

Yeah, they obviously don't care They have had how many id's now? All banned of course and yet they keep trying to come back on. Why is that?
Shaun is now e-mailing me and probably others as well in a childish and pathetic stomping of the feet baby fit in an attempt to try and keep some of it going. Shaun and Jonathan are still a bunch of perverted losers no matter how you try and slice it differently Lex.
Keep popping your insulting head up like this Lex and maybe you will be next.

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and maybe you will be next.

And what if I am? Will my GPA drop? Will I lose my job? Will I mess up my LSATS?

Sorry dude, a couple of negs and the possilbilty of being banned just don't rattle my cage. I think that should be obvious to you by now.

Maybe YOUR life and YOUR well being rely on PFF. Luckly, I am not that sad.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 11-16-2004).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh really? And how would you know...Lex?

You still didn't answer my question Lex...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock