Started on: 11-13-2004 08:00 PM
Replies: 180 (7679 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-17-2004 07:38 PM
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My friend's Plymoth Acclaim wasted a Viper. They went from a light and my friend was in the lead by the other side of the intersection. Granted the Viper was turning right, but still...

PS- the crap on the toliet seat isn't appropriate. Edit it out.

IP: Logged
The Punisher

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 433
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2004 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey at least I'll make an attempt and race.

Wow my car was parked next to a Geo Metro. Am I cool even moreso now?

And yea this is a family forum. Take that pic down. Very inappropriate..

[This message has been edited by The Punisher (edited 11-15-2004).]

Riceburner98

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn, where's my raincoat?? The piss is flying all over the place here!! Wow, mine's bigger than yours is, woohoo!!! Take it somewhere else guys. Cali never said he raced the thing at 300mph or whatever the he!! you guys are giving him crap over. Kind of funny that 75% of the threads that turn into garbage around here all start going downhill when the same people post... Hmm.... Just unfortunate that we can only give one negative.
86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Punisher:

Hey at least I'll make an attempt and race.

Wow my car was parked next to a Geo Metro. Am I cool even moreso now?

And yea this is a family forum. Take that pic down. Very inappropriate.

Yes this is a family forum.... How about you stop posting period. Everything that comes out of your mouth is inappropriate, You trolling in this thread is inappropriate as well.

I can't wait till you 2 are gone.

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 11-14-2004).]

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2004 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

One word: Lingenfelter.
Learn it.
Know it.
Live it.

What does this have to do with anything?? He has lingenfelter valvcovers

a clue..Get one.

JM

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2004 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Punisher

1253 posts
Member since Jul 2004
Hey I bet you are borderline 12's now with your manual swap huh? I mean if you were well into the 13's with your auto its not hard to imagine you knocking on the door for 12's right?

Its too bad its so fast the track wont' let you run it.

NotGonnaLose2Rice
From: Hurricane and Earthquake free Michigan (thats about all the benefits)

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotGonnaLose2RiceSend a Private Message to NotGonnaLose2RiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats pretty cool Cali, I think I would have had to try to race him regardless but thats my own stupidity. At least there is one person that has common sense and a fast car! I raced a SVT Cobra once in my Focus...I won but thats because the guy was sleeping in his car at a light.

[This message has been edited by NotGonnaLose2Rice (edited 11-14-2004).]

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2004 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know I shouldnt' have made my post about me racing an SRT 4. it should have been titled

Me Vs SRt 4

And then I could have gone on and on how I was cruising next to this SRT 4. So the guy looked over at me and I gave him a thumbs up and then he did the same thing so he wouldnt' make me feel bad. Then he blipped the throttle and then I did too. Wow I felt like such a man.

Exdeath

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2004 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ExdeathClick Here to visit Exdeath's HomePageSend a Private Message to ExdeathEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lex:

LT1 > L98

Why else would GM have dumped the l98?

LS1>LT1>L98 . Even if its in a Camaro.....Mr. Pat it wouldn't be fair you use nitrous lol!!1111!!!11!

Eh why the hell does every thread have to turn into sh!t? JM/SH please castrate eachother so we all don't have to put up with your offspring...I know that the title is suggestive of something other than what Cali Kid meant but that doesn't mean you have to go f*ck up another thread. He got the thumbs up from a Viper owner thats a pretty nice thing, since that car costs about 120,000 more and would completely rape him in a race. The Viper owner could have easily given Cali a snobby look and blew his doors off, but he gave Cali "props" even though his car is relatively slow and cheap. "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all". I know I don't abide by this very often either but you two need to seriously pull your heads out of your asses.

Editted for spelling
------------------
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT, 2.8L V6 3-speed auto 37,000 miles
2000 Camaro Z28, 5.7L LS1 V8 4-speed auto 42,000 miles
My Cardomain Page

[This message has been edited by Exdeath (edited 11-14-2004).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What does this have to do with anything?? He has lingenfelter valvcovers

a clue..Get one.

JM

The door. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now it's valve covers that make my car sound the way it does !

Anyone want to host a mp3 file of my engine rev'd a couple times to 6,200 rpm ??? People on this forum who have see/heard the car will verify the recording was made from it. Send me a pm where to send file if you want to host and post a link in this thread.

PFF
System Bot
88GTURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTURBOSend a Private Message to 88GTURBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greetings all. I usually try to keep my thoughts to myself as I find that someone else will eventually post a similar opinion. This time however I felt I should speak up as I can relate to Cali Kids story as well as vouch for the cars legitimacy. I followed Cali Kid from the Waterford Hills Raceway after the race during the 20th event. His car is truly phenomenal, no we didn't race and we hardly broke the speed limit on the way back to Pontiac, however he did take off aggressively once or twice and it sounded and looked great. My wife even likes his car which is saying something as she is not particularly fond of Fiero's. Speaking of her that brings be to the other reason I decided to post, Steph and I were going from Florence Al, to Franklin Tn yesterday evening when I spotted a pair of blue HID's coming up behind us at a brisk pace. I stopped at a light along HWY43 and next to us pulls up a Porsche Cayenne Turbo. Now I know this is just an SUV but it is still very nice and fairly fast. We plod along thru the city limits playing a little, once we're outside of town we open it up a little more, sometimes I'm leading, other times he is. No we never raced. We traveled together for about 50 miles including some interstate. We were in my wife’s Corrado, when we got to our exit the Porsche pulls along next to us and gives us a wave and a thumbs up. No race but cool none-the-less. So I can relate to the Viper thing. To all you other folks who b*tch and whine about this and that,...go have some fun instead of pissing on every one else’s good time.
Justis
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadly, ignoring them doesn't make them go away.. But obviously the entire forum nows sees their stupidity when it shows up..

BTW - Sounds like you had a great day, Kid. It is great when your car is nice enough to earn respect from someone who drive what most consider a super car. (BTW, Didn't I tell you that he wouldn't be able to stay quiet for long? Just a matter of time...)

<===== Reminder for everyone where the RATE button is... If we don't use the button it is our own fault that we have to put up with such crap.

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 11-15-2004).]

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I could give more than 1 negative to a user..... What suprises me is ppl actually defend the 2 clowns using one account, There bullcrap outweights any help they ever give or contribute to the forum.

Now this nice thread has to end up in the trashcan because of some @ss clowns.....I had enough this might earn me a few negs but it's time to play fire with fire on these 2 idoits, They go around unchecked, And yes you can't ignore them.

Since these 2 can use 1 account, Can 1 person use more than 1 account ?

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 11-15-2004).]

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2004 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Now it's valve covers that make my car sound the way it does !

Anyone want to host a mp3 file of my engine rev'd a couple times to 6,200 rpm ??? People on this forum who have see/heard the car will verify the recording was made from it. Send me a pm where to send file if you want to host and post a link in this thread.

You DO NOT have a lingenfelter motor , stop lying...how about this. I should call Jasonm Wright @ Lingenfelter (Former classmate) and see if they have any record of you buying anything...

I remember seeing your car when it was Black with stock valve covers , it sounded the same as it did 2 years ago when you showed up late to the Michigan show.

Just stop Lying..god Old man ..get a life..Alzymers kicking in ..you think you have a lingenfelter motor but can't remember??

PS , you don't need John Lingenfelter to build you a motor for it to sound good Mr. Pioneer of performance.

Funny no comment on how much of a Puss you are when Chris Moore Challenged you..Alzymers again?

JM

[This message has been edited by The Punisher (edited 11-15-2004).]

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2004 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Punisher

1253 posts
Member since Jul 2004

Originally posted by 86fieroEarl:

Yes this is a family forum.... How about you stop posting period. Everything that comes out of your mouth is inappropriate, You trolling in this thread is inappropriate as well.

I can't wait till you 2 are gone.

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the punisher twins flush another thread into the trash.
You must be very proud of your accomplishments.
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh but wait Carol Sheby signed your dash.. He signed my nuts too along with Fiero5 Wanna See?

JM

I think comments like this is what we all consider trolling, among of course many other of your truly stupid and insulting posts. Got a clue yet SH-JM? Nope, didn't think so

LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
some of you drama queens need to get a life.....desperately........this thread was meant to explain how this rendez-vous brought a great closure to his season....he explained it wasn't a race, if you can't accept that someone finds a ride-along interesting, move on, because some people will like what they read.....

and it's funny how some of you guys want cali to take the crap photo out when you'll willingly read typed crap without complaining that your kids will see it.....hipocrites

Pun,you guys are usually funny guys..... i enjoy reading alot of your threads cause you two are obviously smart people, and maybe you didn't mean for this thread to turn ugly, but once it did you didn't even consider letting off, you just fed it...........if it's not cali or steve, it's bragging about how your trolling motor of a 2.8 is so much better than a "boat ancher" 4.9. ........like i said, i usually enjoy your wit and threads, but get over yourself this time.

cali i'm gonna have somethin to show you in the next 2 weeks, so stay tuned!

James

------------------

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess my wait was not too long.
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like it's official? Punisher is finally Banned?
PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now this was a nice pic to see posted:

I love the title Pyric gave the pic too: Owned.jpg LOL
Poetic justice perhaps?

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hehe.. Cali Kid you have a PM if you still want that file hosted.

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
Photo Gallery - Fiero Links - WebShop

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Poetic justice perhaps?

And their'll be dancin'...... DANCIN' IN THE STREETS!!!!
margaritaz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2004 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for margaritazClick Here to visit margaritaz's HomePageSend a Private Message to margaritazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

And their'll be dancin'...... DANCIN' IN THE STREETS!!!!

seriously d00d, https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/028017.html

jetman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for sharing a wonderful story of your late autumn drive with all of us. A big thumbs up for not racing out there on M-59 to both you and the other driver. Discression was the better thought. M-59 is packed with shops, malls, attractions, schools, amusements and parks.

Sorry your thread got trash canned, its was just about sharing some fun stuff with all of us.

Good-bye punisher.
You got banned for a second time because you found it nessesary to inflame, cut down and harrass folks on every chance you got. You had a second chance to be a bit more positive, share, contribute to the forum and make folks feel good about themselves but you just couldn't understand that and you had to be an anchor.
PFF members have spoken, now be a good anchor and go jump into a lake.

------------------
jetman
Silver 86 SE 2M6 4-speed, with
"check wallet light"

GT86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Poetic justice perhaps?

Well, that IS a pretty picture. I don't think Cliff will let them back, but I wonder how long it'll be before they show up with a different user name?

But for now, it is nice to see

Exdeath

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2004 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ExdeathClick Here to visit Exdeath's HomePageSend a Private Message to ExdeathEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Poetic justice perhaps?

Today is a great day for Pennocks . Will Pun come back, or is Cliff ip-banning him?

margaritaz

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2004 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for margaritazClick Here to visit margaritaz's HomePageSend a Private Message to margaritazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Exdeath:

Today is a great day for Pennocks . Will Pun come back, or is Cliff ip-banning him?

perhaps he's still among us?

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If he is, Cliff will figure it out and take care of it now. He took care of the others who tried to come back with other names. He just has to find them out and then they are gone. Not likely they would change their actions so they would be found out again.
margaritaz

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2004 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for margaritazClick Here to visit margaritaz's HomePageSend a Private Message to margaritazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

If he is, Cliff will figure it out and take care of it now. He took care of the others who tried to come back with other names. He just has to find them out and then they are gone. Not likely they would change their actions so they would be found out again.

songman you're a-ok in my book

[This message has been edited by margaritaz (edited 11-15-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess you didn't take the time to read the thread... But why would you? You're just like your buddies apparently..

I did say in my thread that I would be here for the rest of the week.... Maybe when Cliff figures out that you are someone who was banned and came back, you can beat me out of here...

margaritaz

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2004 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for margaritazClick Here to visit margaritaz's HomePageSend a Private Message to margaritazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
why bring up stuff from another thread here?
GT86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by margaritaz:

why bring up stuff from another thread here?

Why edit your original post, and completely change what it said? Nice "a-ok" comment, but that's not what was there originally, now is it?

Considering you have almost as many negative ratings as you do posts, perhaps you shouldn't be preaching to others about their posts.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I should call Jasonm Wright @ Lingenfelter (Former classmate) and see if they have any record of you buying anything...

Call him, you'll find they do have records over a two year period.

Lastly, Thanks for your contributions to this thread, I knew you had it in you to get banned, and owned at the same time ! Too bad your buddy Lex decided to shut his mouth on page one!

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LITEDAZE:
and it's funny how some of you guys want cali to take the crap photo out when you'll willingly read typed crap without complaining that your kids will see it.....hipocrites

I said to edit it out because it's gross and I don't want to see that kind of sh*t (pun intended). Words and pictures are completely different things.

Edit: That pic is far worse than kermit humping anything.

[This message has been edited by Unsafe At Any Speed (edited 11-15-2004).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:
I said to edit it out because it's gross

Done.

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
great thread!
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Done.

Thanks. Maybe I'm just wierd, but I seriously found that picture quite digusting.

Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Odd, it wouldnt let me post earlier. Oh well. Cant be bothered typing it again.

[This message has been edited by Mr. Pat (edited 11-15-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock