Started on: 11-13-2004 08:00 PM
Replies: 180 (7679 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-17-2004 07:38 PM
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a nice day here in Michigan today, so I decided to take the toy out for some fun before the season completely ends. So I'm cruising on M-59 east of the Lakeside Mall area, I notice in my rear-view a bright yellow Viper coming up behind me, and he pulls in behind me following for awhile. When the traffic breaks up a little after we left a light, he pulls up along side, then I notice it's a new Venom with a newer wing that I've never seen before. The new wing is horizontal supported by stantions, tilted at a wicked angle, it looks great on the car. The driver is really eyeing my car over at the same time I'm checking his ride out, we exchange a couple throttle blips as we cruise along side by side. M-59 in this area is 4 lanes wide one way, and traffic has blasted up to us......everyone checking out both cars, pretty funny as one quick glance around I noticed everyone's on auto-pilot not watching the road.

Suddenly the Venom jumps on the gas from a 35 mph roll next to me, he lays some rubber, jumps ahead a bit, then quickly backs off letting the car settle back to me. At this point I noticed twin chrome exhaust stacks packed tightly together centrally located, which by the way emitted a nice noise (not as loud as mine, by a great sound). Once he's along side again, I take the hint and jump on the gas in the same manor he did, he observed as I had when he launched, I backed off same as he had early, and settled into cruise mode next to him. We exhanged smiles and nods of the head, then both of us noticed curiousity drivers starting to gang up around us. We cruised for a couple more miles, sometimes me following him, or him following me, attracting all kinds of attention from fellow drivers, and a lot of smiles.

This was a very fitting ending for this season for me, not only did I enjoying taking the car out for a run (which usuallly gets attention anyway, heck...the roofers in a new sub behind me even stopped what they were doing when they heard the car, and watched me pull it out of the garage), but to top it off was this extremely rare Venom in the same place at the same time, with the same purpose in mind. To have the owner of a $165,000 car take notice and admire my car, was priceless !!! I seached the net to see if I could find a picture of this car but no luck, it is very bright yellow just like mine, which tells me that either it's a custom '89 Venom, or they brought the color back on newer models. Without question, the car looked spotless new. While I have no doubt that I would have got spanked racing this guy, this joy run has left me with sweet memories, more precious than a lost race. Just thought I'd share this experience with you, if someone finds a picture of the car I've described, please post it in this thread.

------------------

Car History: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/025670.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good story Kid !

Yeah I like to "play with the V8's" or "big boys" as well ! Respect on the road,,,Sweet!

Sorry the season is ending for ya, maybe you could surf this way to Texas, the "season" is NEVER over just cold enough to wear the leather jacket while lookin' cool...

------------------

98 3800SC, Getrag 5sp. only one in Austin Texas and surrounding areas

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 11-14-2004).]

Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never seen a new Venom but I do have an older motor trend where they featured the older Venoms. They're really sweet cars.
The Punisher

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 433
User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2004 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool story. I wouldn't call it a "vs" though. You should have raced him. Then it would be a "vs"
linenoise

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too took advantage of the nice weather. Didn't have any luck finding a nice car to cruise along side of luck you did. But I did have fun obliging a couple of teens who wanted a burn out. Normally my 4.9 just bites and goes but when I stomp'd it for the teens today it felt like an Top Fuel Dragster (I swear the rear end raied up a foot) and punished some rubber in fact it made it well into 3rd (Auto) before even grabbing and going and boy did it.

------------------

100% USDA Certified
1988 GT Black W/Beechwood Interior & 17" ADR Battle Exe's
Want a 4.9 Installed into your Fiero? PBJ can do it!
My ¼ mile time.
The Cadero Registry.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Punisher, you entitled to your opinion, I just don't look upon everything being decided by a race. Fact of the matter is, we were cruising on a highway with a 50 mph limit, lots of traffic, and M-59 is loaded with strip malls making it a very risky place to stretch the legs on either of these cars. In the breif moments where we showed each other some acceleration, you reach 85 mph from a 35 mph roll very quickly. I'd be a fool in more ways than one, to race a car that I fully know would beat me, and I'm sure he knew this as well. What was interesting is that he wanted to see it perform, and acknowledged with a thumb up. I don't have a problem with the earlier stock Vipers and will take them on in the right area. The real point of the post, is that is was cool, and does show that some serious car owners do have some respect for our little projects.

Here's a photo I found that is very similar to the car I came across, the wing is different and it doesn't have the twin black stripes:

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 11-13-2004).]

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2004 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice run Kid sounded like fun to run with the big...err boys eh
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4503835913&category=6209
roys88fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for roys88fieroClick Here to visit roys88fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to roys88fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NICE!!!!!
-Roy

------------------
Real Sports cars only have 2 seats....

Matching numbers GT
#17889 of 26,402 made in 1988, 1of 241 yellow GT's

Cadillac Jack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cadillac JackSend a Private Message to Cadillac JackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool! Isn't it a good feeling when you're able to communicate with someone without even speeking. Here is a guy intelligent enough to be able to emphasize with the love, work, and enginuity you put into your ride. He wasn't just hung up on who could win a race. That's why he was driving a Viper and not some POS that could go really fast! You've got a fine ride and so does he!
virii01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for virii01Send a Private Message to virii01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a little confused here. The Viper "Venom" is an aftermarket kit from Hennessey that first rolled out in 2000 or so I believe. Since then, there have been a few different levels, the first being Venom 600, followed be the 650R, 700, 800, 900, and 1000, with 600, 650, 700,800,900, and 1000 horsepower respectivly. I don't recall the Venoms that were tested in various mags having much in the way of aftermarket body parts though.
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Im sure this is what you are talking about... I have that one in my new 2005 calendar..."power wheels"
What a mean looking ride.....
What a great story, thanks for sharing
John

edited to add info.....instead of scanning my calendar...
www.leapyearpublishing.com

[This message has been edited by fiero67 (edited 11-14-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2004 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That Viper Venom would waste that Fiero in a race.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 11-14-2004).]

fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is a list of cars at supercars....
http://www.supercars.net/index-present.html
it list the stats for millions of cars... they have alot of venoms on there
http://www.supercars.net/index-present.html
Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lex:

Surely you jest.

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for pointing that out

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice, It pretty cool when ppl still have respect and amire the lovely fiero.... Even if they drive a expensive car, Feels good don't it?

And for all the ppl that keep talking about a race go back and read the thread again.... This thread has noughting to do with racing.

------------------

iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fieroEarl:
And for all the ppl that keep talking about a race go back and read the thread again.... This thread has noughting to do with racing.

Perhaps there jealous that Cali's car could waste there own Fiero?

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But not nearly as bad, as my car blowing yours away, race or show!!!

I had already stated that above, so what's the point of your post, anybody with common sense knows this. You and wanna be 'school teacher' Punisher (on my v/s topic) troll in here with the lamest addtions to the thread, trying to find fault anyway your little minds can come up with. Both of you guys should be working on your cars instead of posting here. Next time either of you drop into to one of my threads, here's something that will save you some typing, just post it and leave your mark:

edit: Picture of Turd removed.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 11-15-2004).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

California Kid

9541 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Thanks for the compliments posted, they are appreciated. A note on the Viper I came across, I believe the owner had a wing fabricated to his likeing, as I said, it looked great on the car (wasn't the hoop style, which I don't like). It's the first time I've seen the car in this area, will surely come across him next year at Cruise Nights, and I'll get some pictures of it. Nothing like it on the net that I can find and the wing makes a huge visual difference. There no doubt it's a Venom, you can tell by the sound of it, but it appears this guy added his own very tastefull touches.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2004 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was a great story...appreciation expressed both ways, and no stupid challenging..that is what having a nice ride is all about..plus for you!!
Nick
fierofetish

------------------
RESPONSIBILITY WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING.USE IT WISELY.

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2004 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sqoach:

Thanks for pointing that out

Truth hurts?

You can mod civics to beat vipers too.

Still a civic.

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lex, looks like your working on trying to add some more red to your guage?

Cali Kid, very cool! Awesome story. Very similar to what I experienced back in 2000 when I "played" with a Viper back then coming back from the Stratham NH show in Oct. with my maroon '87 coupe "Fiero5". I knew he could easily hand me my butt anytime he wanted but that obviously wasn't the way it went. I joked about beating a viper with lots of smilies in my thread and of course even now we have a few brilliant members who still try and make it into a whole different story than what it ever was, so be carefull if later on someone comes along and tries to make this story different than what it is. Like you experienced. we also had a sort of mutual respect and just had fun as we both drove down the highway as two cool cars.

It's realy nice when another sports car owner, an expensive one in these cases is able to be a true car lover and appreciate our ride as much as we appreciate theirs. No need for a silly race which in these cases would prove nothing anyway. It's more about appreciating another nice car and not just some macho chest thumping who can beat the other on a stretch of road.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Steve

------------------

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edit, Edit

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 11-15-2004).]

edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the Viper Venom is the car I'm thinking of, IIRC Motor Trend said something like this: "This is the scariest car we've ever tested." Apparently they were able to get rubber in 3rd at 120 MPH in that car.

I don't think there's a street-legal Fiero on the planet that could beat that car without JATO units.

Ed

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Truth hurts?

You can mod civics to beat vipers too.

Still a civic.

Yeah, I am very hurt. I thought the Fiero could beat any car out there.

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2004 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow...you drove beside a viper , he hit the gas ,you hit the gas...

Funny... how come you didn't want to race chris Moore's Viper?? Oh yeah your ovaries hurt to much . HEre comes the BS stories about racing Vipers to 300mph and how your stock 88 suspension fiero with cut springs and Koni's will outhandle any porsche and blah blah blah blah..Oh yeah your lingenfelter valve covers must add 5hp..

You make a comment about your car beating someone elses in a race or a show..you bought someone elses car and painted it Yellow..you mechanical pioneer you.. you ran a 12.2 with no slips to prove , but your the first to chime in about how mighty your car is and how it can beat everything ont he road.

a Stock Viper would smack you down and a Hennessey Viper would abosolutley destroy you.

Oh but wait Carol Sheby signed your dash.. He signed my nuts too along with Fiero5 Wanna See?

JM

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2004 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Punisher

1253 posts
Member since Jul 2004
You know there is a 99 GTS viper down here owned by a hotel owner. He has twin NX tanks in the hatch area.

I drove beside him once.

DAMN IS MY CAR COOL NOW TOO??

SH

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2004 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Punisher

1253 posts
Member since Jul 2004
Your cool by association shaun...

The dood in the Viepr who gave Cali the thumbs up was probably giving the same thumbs up I give to the kids in the short bus.

JM

[This message has been edited by The Punisher (edited 11-14-2004).]

WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great story Cali! Very nice to get some respect from a Viper owner.

Ignore the trolls. If no one argues with them, they will go away.

------------------
www.cardomain.com/id/wingnutmd --- "Peg" --- 1985 GT - THE FORGOTTON GT!

Member of PFF, not associated with any Brigade or Syndicate. Just tired of the BS!

Rborecky

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2004 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RboreckyClick Here to visit Rborecky's HomePageSend a Private Message to RboreckyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great story and glad to see he respected your accomplishments also. I hope to have the power your car has and I seen it at Norwalk but you were not around it at the time. You had it on the side of the road close to our 40 cars I think on Sunday when I seen it. Opened up for folks to see which I thoguht was nice of you.

Remember the internet makes folks think being behind the computer makes them better and smarter. The get jealous fast and attack. Here's a few good photos from them. The Shinola I did personally after I found the can so its a original hahahahaah. Rick B

]

[This message has been edited by Rborecky (edited 11-14-2004).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aaahhhh, some more crap from the Punisher, you just love blurting out incomplete facts, as far as the Viper's go, they didn't run faster quarters (stock) than mine until after the 2002 Model year (which ran identical ET and MPH as mine with a professional drive and many runs to get lowest ET), so there's plenty that I can take on without embarassment:
http://dodge.jbcarpages.com/Viper/2002/index4.php

Previous years were slower, if you'd search the net, you'll find this to be fact. As far as Chris Moore goes, our cars have never been within a 100 or more miles of each other, and I wouldn't run him anyway, because he's modified.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 11-14-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2004 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh so you only race stock vipers? Oh I get it. You only race cars you are certain you will beat.

Grow some phucking ballz.

[whining] I wont' race chris moore's viper because its modified. Blah blah blah. I have no scrot. [/whining]

That retard pics is c00l.

Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You wouldnt race someone who might beat you? I would. Ive raced a Viper and won(not by much, but I still won)I wouldnt hesitate to race anyone. If you lose, then someone else has a helluva fast car, and hearing a V10 at WOT is a thing of beauty.

But the thread does say,and I quote. "California Kid v/s Viper Venom." I always thought v/s meant versus, ie, you raced a Venom Viper. Ive driven next to Ferrari's and Vipers, its not that big of a deal.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Punisher:

a Stock Viper would smack you down

JM

OWNED !
Rborecky

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2004 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RboreckyClick Here to visit Rborecky's HomePageSend a Private Message to RboreckyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"vs" does not mean race. Amazing the lengths these guys go to just for a rise. "vs" means a comparison of some sort as in this case looks, sound and some smiles which is more than anything the folks attaking you Cali can understand.
Enjoy the car and ignore the kids. Pissing contests are for kids. Rick B

Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So wheres the comparing? They bliped throttles, and gave thumbs up. Thats not comparing anything.
Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mr. Pat

1860 posts
Member since Apr 2003

Originally posted by Rborecky:

"vs" does not mean race. Amazing the lengths these guys go to just for a rise. "vs" means a comparison of some sort as in this case looks, sound and some smiles which is more than anything the folks attaking you Cali can understand.
]

Id put my car against his anyday. He may have a nicer paint job, but then agin, im a kid with 16 yr old paint. I can understand alot more than you seem to think. I have the next generation of his motor in my car. Its a head turner.

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2004 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr. Pat:

Id put my car against his anyday. He may have a nicer paint job, but then agin, im a kid with 16 yr old paint. I can understand alot more than you seem to think. I have the next generation of his motor in my car. Its a head turner.

LT1 > L98

Why else would GM have dumped the l98?

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One word: Lingenfelter.
Learn it.
Know it.
Live it.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by The Punisher:

Oh so you only race stock vipers? Oh I get it. You only race cars you are certain you will beat.

Grow some phucking ballz.

[whining] I wont' race chris moore's viper because its modified. Blah blah blah. I have no scrot. [/whining]

That retard pics is c00l.

And you only race from a roll. Guess you figure that makes your pussy more manly.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock