Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Need nitrous jet size information for a Duke (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Need nitrous jet size information for a Duke by The Punisher
Started on: 10-21-2004 02:09 AM
Replies: 119 (2759 views)
Last post by: TaurusThug on 11-07-2004 11:57 PM
The Punisher

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 433
User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2004 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was hoping anyone with this information could respond. I know there is at least one person on this forum that has succesfully installed a dry nitrous kit on a duke with a 75 I mean 40 I mean 50 hp shot of nitrous. Perhaps he sees this thread and provides the information that I seek.

this will not only benefit me but also the rest of the forum

If anyone else could help that would be outstanding as well.

Thanks

SH

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya I would like to know this also.

------------------
*Sponsered by Sport Compact Pro*
1984 White Pontiac Fiero 2M4 - 88 Front End, JVC Stereo, Red Neons
1986 Black Pontiac Fiero GT

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No harm in providing a little information. I would also like to know, and +'s will be given for helpful answers.
86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It might be safe to say a 30 size jet.... or maybe not.... Im kind of curious how much can a duke actually handle in stock form. I don't think one could use a wet kit unless there was a way to fab up a plate with a nossel but you might need a higher output fuel pump.

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 10-21-2004).]

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a 87 2m4 I had, as a beater, I tried a .035 jet and it liked it. I put in a .042 and it felt a little funny so I put the .035 back in and did a few smokey burnouts (putting the car up against things) and a couple runs down the road. the car did start giving some small puffs of smoke after that on start up but I was also taking it to probably 6000rpm or close to that anyway. Oh yeah this car had codes previous for crank/cam sensor, o2 sensor, IAC and somethign else i forget it was in very rough running condition so it wasnt the best canadate for nitrous, Running Open header Car dint have an oil change in probably 20,000miles and the tranny was slipping bad before

I didnt just start a flame war or nothing did I? Good luck to whoever does it, mine took it!

Kyle

------------------
1988 Fierhoe Formula 2M6 5 Speed - CRX Intake, NOS dry kit, ZEX Ejector Air Amplifier, Taylor Wires, NGK UR5 plugs, MSD 6AL Ignition /w 2 step rev control, MSD Blaster 3 coil, WCF dog bone, WCF engine mount, Autometer Ultra-Lite guages (A/F,Vac.), KYB GR2's, Sequential turn signals, Rapid 3rd brake light....
Recurring donator
1995 Honduh civic EX - turbocharged B18B1 13.2 @ 107 on stock internals and junk yard turbo set up with PVC pipe

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KRMFiero:

a 87 2m4 I had, as a beater, I tried a .035 jet and it liked it. I put in a .042 and it felt a little funny so I put the .035 back in and did a few smokey burnouts (putting the car up against things) and a couple runs down the road. the car did start giving some small puffs of smoke after that on start up but I was also taking it to probably 6000rpm or close to that anyway. Oh yeah this car had codes previous for crank/cam sensor, o2 sensor, IAC and somethign else i forget it was in very rough running condition so it wasnt the best canadate for nitrous, Running Open header Car dint have an oil change in probably 20,000miles and the tranny was slipping bad before

I didnt just start a flame war or nothing did I? Good luck to whoever does it, mine took it!

Kyle

LMAO...

Nice.

------------------

My Web page | The Turbo Super Duty Build.

Paul Prince

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Paul PrinceSend a Private Message to Paul PrinceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holley says a 50 shot is a 32N and 42 bypass. A 75 shot is a 38N and 42 bypass. But you have to be able to tap into a the fuel pressure regulator to tee the bypass. Some TBI systems don't have that, not sure about the duke.

NX wet is 35N and 26F at 9-13 psi of fuel pressure for a 50 shot and 41N - 28F for a 75 shot. NX is a wet system, Holley numbers are for a dry system...............Paul

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2004 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys. this is sort of what I am looking for.

However Paul the jets you listed are the jets fora 6 cylinder. I need them for a duke engine

Anyone else? Second opinions?

Fiero5 care to help out here? I know you installed a nitrous kti onyour duke. What should I as well as other forum members install jet wise on their duke engines?

I know you spent much time on teh phone with Holley. Waht did they recommend to go with?

THanks

SH

fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my son wants to to do this to a duke as well. I dont have any knowledge on these systems at all. Maybe someone can do a write up on this for us people that want to beef up the little ole duke. Thanks in advance for any info. John

------------------

Doug Chase

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug ChaseSend a Private Message to Doug ChaseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Punisher:

However Paul the jets you listed are the jets fora 6 cylinder. I need them for a duke engine

I don't know squat about nitrous installation but...

Since the 4cyl is 89% the displacement of the 6cyl couldn't you just reduce the jet area in the same proportion?

------------------
Doug Chase
Chase Race
Custom roll cage and exhaust fabrication

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero5 care to help out here? I know you installed a nitrous kti onyour duke. What should I as well as other forum members install jet wise on their duke engines?

I know you spent much time on teh phone with Holley. Waht did they recommend to go with?

THanks

SH

Why would he with abuse like this from you? Yeah.. all you want is to stop the BS on the forum.... Right,

Shaun You Dumbass..you need to be a part of the Vin Diesel Fast and Furious Fan Club. That car is so hot. I have never seen so much junk tacked to a car in my life

I found it here.. your rice mobile is so ricey it made My local rice watchers webpage all the way in Canada..
http://photobucket.com/albums/v466/ktownricers

you should email the guy and tell him your going to sue his ass.. (BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

I want you and Jordan to Autograph my Ballz..use permanent marker as they tend to get quite sweaty.

PFF
System Bot
The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2004 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

WTF is with you?? he posted a legit thread and you feel the need to come into it

PHUCK OFF

JM

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go look at what he did in fiero5's thread about his son's car... About 5 abusive posts back to back... I'm just showing him why Steve won't respond to him...

You might take a look at his stupid remarks before you jump on someone else...
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/046656.html

Too bad you guys don't realize that you bring it on yourselves? Make sure you don't get your initials mixed up when you are defending yourself.. errr.. I mean him..

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 10-21-2004).]

Howard_Sacks

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2004 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Howard_SacksClick Here to visit Howard_Sacks's HomePageSend a Private Message to Howard_SacksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a nitrous guy myself but fuel pressures might be different between the two.

Originally posted by Doug Chase:

I don't know squat about nitrous installation but...

Since the 4cyl is 89% the displacement of the 6cyl couldn't you just reduce the jet area in the same proportion?

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2004 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Make sure you don't get your initials mixed up when you are defending yourself.. errr.. I mean him..

If i wanted your opinion in this post I would have asked

"Hey Troll, what do you think about such and such?"

But I didn't ask that. So go away troll.

Thanks

SH

Now back to the topic at hand. Yes the fuel pressure I am sure is different which plays a roll.

Fiero5, what jets aer you running. Me and my buddy chris are setting up a kit on his duke.

THanks

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Given how much you've tried to flame Fiero5 in the past, why would he want to help you.
Why don't YOU talk to Holley and find out, then you can share all your wisdom with the rest of us?

Unless all you're trying to do is stir up more crap. But that can't be it. You've NEVER tried to start flame anyone here.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Simply amazing...

"Yes, I am the Punisher! I will stalk you through the forum and attack you and then belittle you for not giving me information I want!
Oh yeah, and if someone calls it BS I will accuse them of being a troll.."

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2004 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero5, what jets aer you running. Me and my buddy chris are setting up a kit on his duke.

THanks

Tell Chris not to bother. There is a Nitrous Duke in Putnam NY owned by Jay Reese. Porvette's NA 2.5 944 ripped the balls off of that car last week. They are going to run again, this time we will get some video footage.

Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could be wrong, but in single jet dry applications, a 75 shot is a 75 shot. It delivers 75 horsepower worth of O2 to the engine, as long as the fuel is proportional to the new O2 that has been introduced. In the case of a duke 75 is approximatly 80% of the 92 hp stock, therefore 80% more fuel is needed. This applies to All engines of all displacments. Don't know if this helps you any but, why not.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierobsessed:

I could be wrong, but in single jet dry applications, a 75 shot is a 75 shot. It delivers 75 horsepower worth of O2 to the engine, as long as the fuel is proportional to the new O2 that has been introduced. In the case of a duke 75 is approximatly 80% of the 92 hp stock, therefore 80% more fuel is needed. This applies to All engines of all displacments. Don't know if this helps you any but, why not.

So a 75 shot should work on a Duke?

zMacK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zMacKSend a Private Message to zMacKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn songman I think your going past the dead horse beating,

time to pull out...
an take a cold shower

PFF
System Bot
Saber49

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gotta say... its a legitimate question. Not to tussel with the big boys... or any of the green bar brigade or anything but its a legitimate question regardless of past history... never thought id do it... never ever... but here it is... im siding with Pun on this one... because the thread was peaceful until songman came in here and trolled it.

------------------

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shaun, go away. Nobody likes you. Shoo, troll

I have no idea why Cliff let you back onto the forum, you obviously have nothing positive to contribute to the community, and in trying to learn, can only verbally assault any member you don't agree with. Insulting someone must REALLY encourage them to give you information, how's that worked for you? Oh wait, it hasn't. Never has, never will. Amazing how you pretend to be a nice guy when you want something; nobody EVER reads the numerous posts you make trolling up everyone else's threads. You have that many ratings and a red guage for a reason.

Nobody wants to know what size nitrous jets will fit a duke. Nitrous will only kill the stock engine immediately, or sometime soon thereafter, unless you're running such a small shot the gain from it is basically pointless when compared to the cost. The inherant weakness of the stock block and crank and poor flowing head won't handle much more than 130HP reliably. Unless you're planning a swap soon, or want to kill an already bad engine for the hell of it, like KRMFiero did above (BTW I wish I could have seen video of that, like when X killed the knocking 2.8 ).

I can't believe your friend wants you to work on his car. If he knew how much of a mechanical genious you were, he wouldn't let you near his lawnmower engine.

Have a nice day

[This message has been edited by RWDPLZ (edited 10-21-2004).]

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once a jerk, always a jerk.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saber49:

gotta say... its a legitimate question. Not to tussel with the big boys... or any of the green bar brigade or anything but its a legitimate question regardless of past history... never thought id do it... never ever... but here it is... im siding with Pun on this one... because the thread was peaceful until songman came in here and trolled it.

Did you bother to see why I posted what I did? He not only kept jabbing at Steve in this thread, but he went to Steve's thread and got downright abusive.... After sending me numerous PMs yesterday that all he wanted to do was keep BS off the forum.. Well, no. He wants to start it and then continue it... And now it appears that someone is saying that a 75 shot in a Duke is not out of line.. And I for one truly want to know.

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once again the same person jumps in on a thread that is under control with no flaming involved and look what it is heading toward. I think the person at hand is just as much of a trouble maker as the next but that is just how I am seeing things. Is it just me or can anyone else see what I am seeing?
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Once again the same person jumps in on a thread that is under control with no flaming involved and look what it is heading toward. I think the person at hand is just as much of a trouble maker as the next but that is just how I am seeing things. Is it just me or can anyone else see what I am seeing?

Yeah, that's right. I'm the bad guy (Or is that 'rich prick' to you?). Poor little Shaun was just sitting here waiting for an answer to his question... OR.. No, he was over telling Steve that he wanted him and his son to sign his balls... Yeah.. I'm the bad guy. One thing about you red bar guys, you are loyal to each other.. Of course, that is the only way you can keep each other on the forum.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What I'm seeing, is it's "Pay Back Time" , the 2 Clowns posting under the "Punisher Username" have destroyed quite a few threads, so the way I see it, they should expect to see their threads trashed with comments as well. Secondly, if all things were fair, we'd be able to rate the "Punisher" twice instead of just once, and they'd both be gone. Just my opinion, I think the only reason some these trouble makers are around, it that quite a few people on this Forum think it's some kind of Jerry Springer Forum.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 10-21-2004).]

Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

What I'm seeing, is it's "Pay Back Time" , the 2 Clowns posting under the "Punisher Username" have destroyed quite a few threads, so the way I see it, they should expect to see their threads trashed with comments as well

Isn't that kind of hypocritical? Two wrongs don't make a right, correct?
Also, wouldn't doing so make them possibly more apt to flame other threads in 'retalliation'?

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

Also, wouldn't doing so make them possibly more apt to flame other threads in 'retalliation'?

Guess that depends on how you're looking at it, kinda like War if you know what I mean.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Guess that depends on how you're looking at it, kinda like War if you know what I mean.

So its a War between the Red Bar Brigade and the Green Bar Syndicate huh?

Call me Switzerland.

PFF
System Bot
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2004 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

So we just sit idly by and let them act like they do? Hope you would not have that same attitude if someone came into your house and started abusing your family... This is Cliff's house and we are sort of the family. Cliff has left it to us for the most part on how this forum goes. Personally, I don't want smart ass and abusive attitudes to be the norm here and I think the majority feel the same way.

And yes, they will obviously retaliate... right up until the time people get enough of it and use that ratings button that Cliff so kindly furnished us with. I wouldn't stand by for abuse in real life and I won't do it here either...

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So we just sit idly by and let them act like they do? Hope you would not have that same attitude if someone came into your house and started abusing your family... This is Cliff's house and we are sort of the family. Cliff has left it to us for the most part on how this forum goes. Personally, I don't want smart ass and abusive attitudes to be the norm here and I think the majority feel the same way.

And yes, they will obviously retaliate... right up until the time people get enough of it and use that ratings button that Cliff so kindly furnished us with. I wouldn't stand by for abuse in real life and I won't do it here either...

I was kind of just playing devil's advocate on that one.

Personally I don't really have anything against anyone on this forum.

Edit: Take that back. Just checked my ratings, I have rated 73 people. 3 negatives.

[This message has been edited by Unsafe At Any Speed (edited 10-22-2004).]

APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't we all just go back to arguing over politics? Less blood was shed there... Or was there?
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just putting in my unwanted .02 cents. Whats the matter? Others cant do to Shaun what he does to others? He deserves it. Knowledgeable or not. At least Songman doesnt ask Punisher to sign his sweaty balls with a permanant marker. Thats REAL genious. Thats knowledge this forum CANT do without.
OR
WTF is with you?? he posted a legit thread and you feel the need to come into it

PHUCK OFF

JM

Yet in someone elses thread he posts:
I can see it now. jordan out signing autographs to a total of three 13 year old ricer kids. It will be awesome!
You will be using the other 47 to heat your dilapidated trailor house this winter.

Will Jordan be signing with his rela name? Or will he be signing with his **** name?

MY GOD THE MAN IS brilliant!!!!!! I bow before his insanely monsterous BRAIN!!!!! To reference the crap he posted earlier of a picture of mans 11 year old son with **** in the background that he himself put up on this forum I am just SPEECHLESS!.
I am in AWE!

Go Songman....Go Songman....Go Songman........
Ban his a$$ that kind of intelligence is not needed.
Rich
Bandwagon Jumper.

By the way what size Jets can you run safely on a duke?

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HIOSILVER!

1868 posts
Member since Mar 2002
Oh you mean like Fiero5 posted a legit thread and SH FELT the need to post in?
Whats that quote?
'Do unto others yadda yadda yadda.

Just another useless post.

PHUCK OFF

JM

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

At least Songman doesnt ask Punisher to sign his sweaty balls with a permanant marker.

I don't know why but when I read this it made me think of the movie "Jacka$$"

Out of all the time you spent the last two days here you could have picked up the phone and called Holley for the answer as its obvious that you're not going to get it here. Just a suggestion.

If your really juicing a duke all I have to say is - good luck...

Rob D.

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hear ya but it probably would have been a Tattoo those guys like pain.

Originally posted by chester:

I don't know why but when I read this it made me think of the movie "Jacka$$"

Rob D.

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chester:

Out of all the time you spent the last two days here you could have picked up the phone and called Holley for the answer as its obvious that you're not going to get it here. Just a suggestion.

Rob D.

He dosnt need advice, he's indirectly trying to F with Steve. He gets his rock off doing so.

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well said.

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

Just putting in my unwanted .02 cents. Whats the matter? Others cant do to Shaun what he does to others? He deserves it. Knowledgeable or not. At least Songman doesnt ask Punisher to sign his sweaty balls with a permanant marker. Thats REAL genious. Thats knowledge this forum CANT do without.
OR

PHUCK OFF

JM

Yet in someone elses thread he posts:
I can see it now. jordan out signing autographs to a total of three 13 year old ricer kids. It will be awesome!
You will be using the other 47 to heat your dilapidated trailor house this winter.

Will Jordan be signing with his rela name? Or will he be signing with his **** name?

MY GOD THE MAN IS brilliant!!!!!! I bow before his insanely monsterous BRAIN!!!!! To reference the crap he posted earlier of a picture of mans 11 year old son with **** in the background that he himself put up on this forum I am just SPEECHLESS!.
I am in AWE!

Ban his a$$ that kind of intelligence is not needed.

Agreed. I don't care how knowlageable he is, his actions are inexcusable. If he comes in here acting like a punk, he shouldn't be upset when he get's treated like a punk. I, for one, am behind Songman. I appaud the effort of members to help clean this place up.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock