Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Need nitrous jet size information for a Duke (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Need nitrous jet size information for a Duke by The Punisher
Started on: 10-21-2004 02:09 AM
Replies: 119 (2759 views)
Last post by: TaurusThug on 11-07-2004 11:57 PM
The Punisher

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 433
User Banned

Report this Post11-02-2004 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One more bump to the top before I head off to bed.

Steve if you havnet' gotten over there yet thats cool. Just keep the forum updated

Thanks

IP: Logged
The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2004 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT

sweet I own the last 3 posts.

p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2004 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
damn I already did my part by giving pun a negative, where is the back up from the rest of you. Rate this idiot off the forum.
donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2004 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont understand why he is an "idiot" and "deserves to be banned" when all he is doing is asking for information in such a way to prove someone is supplying false information?

Dont join the lynch mob, n00b and move on.

aww and you negged me you bastard!! LOL!

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero 3.4L 4spd
www.cardomain.com/id/donk_316

[This message has been edited by donk316 (edited 11-03-2004).]

p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2004 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Donk, theres another negative for you.

Thanks everyone for putting up with trolls and their **** by not rating them off.
If youve already rated said people, forget the last comment.
as far as noob, Ive been around for 2 years, and on several forums and this one is by far the worst for getting rid of trolls. Sorry Cliff, I love the site. Most other sites have multiple moderators which ban people that bring down the moral of the site, but then agian you cant voice your opinion against them or you get banned, so its a catch 22.

NOW ITS UP TO YOU, RATE THEM HOW YOU WANT, IF THEY ARE ALLOWED TO STAY THEN IM IN A MINORITY AND CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. GUESS TAHTS DEMOCRACY AT ITS BEST.

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2004 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Donk, if you don't understand by now, you never will... It is either because you are one of the sad few who thinks his crap is funny or just because you don't want to see... As for needing to be banned... He already was. He lied and said he would be good to get back. Luckily Cliff learned from that mistake.

Punisher is laying low now hoping people forget. But he can't stand it! He has to keep coming in here to try to start crap. Remember Donk.. Punisher tried to make us all think this was a serious question when the heat got turned up on him. We all knew it was a lie, even you... Forget that Red Bar crap and don't let him drag you down with him. Laying low is only going to work so long. He will come out and be right back to his abusiveness and he'll be gone...

This forum is like the US.. If you don't vote, you have no right to complain... The majority that has been silent in this country for so long spoke yesterday just like the majority started speaking on this forum not long ago. Sorry that both instances make a few people who can't follow the rules uncomfortable.

p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2004 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For reference songman, punisher brought this thread back up three times, the last being at 4:01 today thats why I posted in it. I did not bring this back to the top.
p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2004 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

p8ntman442

1747 posts
Member since Sep 2003
Donk, Someone else gave you a negative, mine brought you to 298 your now at 299. There is no lynch mob, This thread was dead and he brought it back, thats why he got a negative from me, and defending him only puts you on his level.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2004 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know... His options for wreaking havoc are limited since he has to lay low to keep from being banned... We all know he doesn't really want the info. Even the people who stand up for him know that as evidenced by Donk's post. He's just trying to rid the forum of BS... <=== Note the sarcasm===

Time will take care of it... It'll be interesting to see how many people stay on that sinking ship. A lot of the smart ones jumped off right as it was hitting the iceberg.

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2004 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill be good! Oh Jebus!! Ive said it before...i dont wanna get banned BUT im not gonna change who i am...Ive <almost> stopped calling people names though!!! yay for me!

remember back in the day where my posts would be all ****** cause all the swearing? awwww the good ol days....

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero 3.4L 4spd
www.cardomain.com/id/donk_316

[This message has been edited by donk316 (edited 11-03-2004).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2004 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by p8ntman442:

Donk, Someone else gave you a negative, mine brought you to 298 your now at 299. There is no lynch mob, This thread was dead and he brought it back, thats why he got a negative from me, and defending him only puts you on his level.

You gave someone a negative for defending someone else?

PFF
System Bot
p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2004 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For this particular instance, YES! Anyone who thinks punisher should have brought this thread back up deserves a negative, this is Trolling at its finest and everyone on the forum should realize that.
gregs ghost
No longer registered
Report this Post11-03-2004 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gregs ghostSend a Private Message to gregs ghostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Songman do you ever get tired of lecturing everyone? AintAman442 get over yourself
p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2004 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gregs ghost, you only have three posts, try finding out the whole story first then posting.
p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2004 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

p8ntman442

1747 posts
Member since Sep 2003
Donks rating has changed to a + because of pm exchanges. But it looks like he may have gotten a few new ratings tonight as he is at 301 now and was at 298 b4 i rated him.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2004 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gregs ghost:

Songman do you ever get tired of lecturing everyone? AintAman442 get over yourself

Hmmmm.. I saw the thread where everyone thinks this is the old Greg from Chicago that caused trouble. This thread makes me think it is the Greg that was recently banned (bookster). No other reason to have such a bug in his butt about me with only 5 posts... I'll stand by what I said, Greg. Like it or not, the majority of people on this forum are tired of troublemakers. No, I don't lecture people, but when people step as far out of line as Punisher did, you better believe I will speak up.. Same with that @#^*@ bookster that was here before and got two names banned in a week because of his stupidity. Hopefully you are not him trying again because changing the name and location is not enough. Cliff can tell and he no longer lets banned people back on.

gregs ghost
No longer registered
Report this Post11-03-2004 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gregs ghostSend a Private Message to gregs ghostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cry me a river
Sing me a song
Dont speak for others
Keep your nose out

Some people have to feel important somehow

Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gregs ghost:

Cry me a river
Sing me a song
Dont speak for others
Keep your nose out

Some people have to feel important somehow

This sure looks like booksters writing style.....

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Electrathon:

Not enough spelling errors to be bookster.

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Electrathon:

Kind of looks like this.......

It's not a very good picture. It was late and he'd been drinking......

gregs ghost
No longer registered
Report this Post11-04-2004 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gregs ghostSend a Private Message to gregs ghostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
PFF
System Bot
I Annoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I AnnoySend a Private Message to I AnnoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For this particular instance, YES! Anyone who thinks punisher should have brought this thread back up deserves a negative, this is Trolling at its finest and everyone on the forum should realize that.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

KillerX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KillerXSend a Private Message to KillerXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello every1 before this goes to the trash lol ...id like to say this...although i dont know GTdude Id imagine he doesnt like to be posted in that way I know if i posted something and some1 did that to me id be upset...Im not picking on you firefox cuz alot of people have done it...if we could please be courtious of others here...anyhoo good night every1

Brad

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Play with the directory in the URL for the picture in the 3rd post up, easy to tell who Greg's ghost is.

[This message has been edited by jelly2m8 (edited 11-04-2004).]

p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rate gregs ghost like you would punisher, cause there the same person.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't give him enough credit... Trying to get a new abusive account before the old one is banned is pretty smart. Too bad they are never smart enough to just change their attitudes.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KillerX:

hello every1 before this goes to the trash lol ...id like to say this...although i dont know GTdude Id imagine he doesnt like to be posted in that way I know if i posted something and some1 did that to me id be upset...Im not picking on you firefox cuz alot of people have done it...if we could please be courtious of others here...anyhoo good night every1

Brad

What are you talking about? How does this relate to GTDude?

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2004 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rate gregs ghost like you would punisher, cause there the same person.

Well I would like to thank the trolls fro taking this post into the can. I applaud all of you. Songman, p8ntman, formula88. Way to go. Way to take this topic of course. Mission Accomplished. I guess We will have to start anotehr thread.

And nice claims about us and Greg being the same. What evidence do you have to support this claim?

actually I think Greg is p8ntman so he can be nice under one name, and then a jerk under the other without teh fear of his good name getting banned. Yep thats my baseless claim for the day.

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EDIT: I was wrong. Punisher, I apoligize.

[This message has been edited by Deabionni (edited 11-04-2004).]

88red4cyl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88red4cylSend a Private Message to 88red4cylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Deabionni:

Judging by the pic you posted as "Greg's Ghost", it goes right to the same webpage you host all of your pics at. http://www.shaun.saturnet.net/pics/ Look and see for yourself.

Game set, and match.

Or it could be that The Punisher posted that pic before, and Gregs Ghost had seen it. All he would have to do would be copy the URL of the pic and paste it here. I've done that with pics before...

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Point well taken.

Punisher, I withdraw my previous statment; and publicy apologize.

PFF
System Bot
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since my post was not directed at Punisher.. I have to laugh every time I type his screenname... I will leave it and it stands. Obviously Cliff did his homework and found out that greg's ghost was indeed on of the aformentioned people just trying to start a new name to cause trouble..

And Shaun, you can quit anytime.. Even your own buddies say you don't want/need that info and it is just a way for you to hassle people.

p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Punisher:

Well I would like to thank the trolls fro taking this post into the can. I applaud all of you. Songman, p8ntman, formula88. Way to go. Way to take this topic of course. Mission Accomplished. I guess We will have to start anotehr thread.

And nice claims about us and Greg being the same. What evidence do you have to support this claim?

actually I think Greg is p8ntman so he can be nice under one name, and then a jerk under the other without teh fear of his good name getting banned. Yep thats my baseless claim for the day.

You are a fool. Donk and I exchanged pm's and he told me how you pmed him to bring this thread to the top. PISS OFF! I now have a personal vendetta to get you banned.

KillerX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2004 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KillerXSend a Private Message to KillerXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Firefox, is that not Gtdude? ohh wait sorry that was that guy that put duel engines in cars...my bad...eaither way i still think its wrong to use peoples faces in sigs...
My apoligize i thought it was GTdude

Brad

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2004 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Punisher:

One more bump to the top before I head off to bed.

S, give J a kiss for us before you doze off. This looked like a thread intended to bait someone else on the forum when I saw it. looks like your screen name is taking the Big Nap on Pennocks'. Nitey Nite!

------------------
Troll Huntin' is in FULL Season!!!

[This message has been edited by USFiero (edited 11-22-2004).]

fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2004 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------

LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2004 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------

LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2004 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LITEDAZE

1894 posts
Member since Apr 2004
booya!
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2004 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, his other thread has now been locked... He says all he is doing is calling BS because fiero5 is a liar... Yet, he lies to us all telling us that he needs jet size information for his friend's car... Am I missing something or is one lie worse than any other...

I still don't see why he insists that fiero5 is lying. He has said repeatedly that all he knows is what the manufacturer told him about the kit that was installed on his car... In that case, it seems like there is only one liar here...

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2004 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero5 had the kit installed by another person because he was N2O retarded at the time... he thought that it was better for someone who knew what they were doing to install it rather than him possibly cause a problem on his son's car....
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock