Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Need nitrous jet size information for a Duke (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Need nitrous jet size information for a Duke by The Punisher
Started on: 10-21-2004 02:09 AM
Replies: 119 (2759 views)
Last post by: TaurusThug on 11-07-2004 11:57 PM
HIOSILVER!

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont know but it seems to me that there is one of 2 ways it can go if Steve does post the info.
Punisher either A says thanks and says I told you so to all of us naysayers that has he has a motive behind calling on Steve.
Or B starts up with information that what Steve gives is somehow wrong and there is no way yadda yadda yadda. Which could very well be. WHo knows.
Either way Punisher wins. Guess we'll never know.
IP: Logged
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to the people who have offered support. I don't want this fight. I want this forum to be friendly and helpful. I spend a lot of time here and can't stand watching people abuse others so often. As has been said, Cliff gave us control over the circumstances that we put up with on this forum. In this and any other place you see the need, use the ratings system that Cliff gave us. I am not saying to rate me positive and Shaun negative. I am saying regardless of what you think of the situation, use the ratings system... period. It is not a popularity contest. It is how we shape the forum that we all value so much... Anyone who doesn't use the ratings system has no reason to complain about people on the forum who cause trouble...

Now, I hope this thread can die and we can get back to talking about Fieros as the friends that we are...

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, how many of you actually think that if I call the guy back at advanced and verify the details to make sure I have them right and then post them here for the Pun, that the Pun (i.e. Shaun and jonathan) will now actually stop thier constant chasing, attacks and insults all over the forum?
Now raise your hands if you actually think they will stop so I can count them all. Anyone? Come on now, don't be shy. Raise your hands. Hello?? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Howard_Sacks

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2004 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Howard_SacksClick Here to visit Howard_Sacks's HomePageSend a Private Message to Howard_SacksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Honestly, I know if you posted your setup information along with a timeslip that they would stop giving you a hard time.

Originally posted by Fiero5:

So, how many of you actually think that if I call the guy back at advanced and verify the details to make sure I have them right and then post them here for the Pun, that the Pun (i.e. Shaun and jonathan) will now actually stop thier constant chasing, attacks and insults all over the forum?
Now raise your hands if you actually think they will stop so I can count them all. Anyone? Come on now, don't be shy. Raise your hands. Hello?? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Howard_Sacks:

Honestly, I know if you posted your setup information along with a timeslip that they would stop giving you a hard time.

OK Howard, how would "honestly" know that? Enquiring minds want to know

ambfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont post to much, but this is getting VERY OLD!

------------------
www.centralohfiero.org

margaritaz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2004 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for margaritazClick Here to visit margaritaz's HomePageSend a Private Message to margaritazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

*raises hand*

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by margaritaz:

*raises hand*

And how did I know that you margaritaz would be one of the first to step forward LOL
Well, out of 10111 members....theres 1

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000

Originally posted by ambfiero:

this is getting VERY OLD!

I agree a 100%

margaritaz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2004 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for margaritazClick Here to visit margaritaz's HomePageSend a Private Message to margaritazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree a 100%

if you're not going to answer the question, then why post here? you and others complain about shaun taking over your threads, so he starts his own thread asking for information and you come trolling in here. sounds like the kettle calling the pot black.

cooguyfish

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by margaritaz:

if you're not going to answer the question, then why post here? you and others complain about shaun taking over your threads, so he starts his own thread asking for information and you come trolling in here. sounds like the kettle calling the pot black.

Word.

i like this margaritaz's character's thinking.

yeah, sure we can all be mad at the Punisher for starting crap, OR you could do what you were told in 5TH GRADE, and ignore the bulley, instead of egging him on.

and lastly TWO wrongs still don't make a right, no matter how much you dislike him, that doesn't give you the right to come into his threads and start crap or whatever, makes you look like a hypocrite and, 15 yrs old

------------------
AIM= Fish100770
My cardomain site: cardomain.com/memberpage/702872

Support a Free Forum, everyone do their part.

PFF
System Bot
Howard_Sacks

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2004 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Howard_SacksClick Here to visit Howard_Sacks's HomePageSend a Private Message to Howard_SacksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know for certain. That was a bad choice in words. I am not SH/JM. From conversation, I think they would stop giving you a hard time if you posted some proof or just said the nitrous was for decoration.

OK Howard, how would "honestly" know that? Enquiring minds want to know

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Howard_Sacks:

or just said the nitrous was for decoration.

LOL Yeah, we first tried hanging it from the rearview but it kept pulling the mirror off the windshield so then we got this funny idea to have it actually installed in the engine bay. Call it crazy I know but hey, what are ya gonna do

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On this particular issue I think they'd stop...on others, well I can't say. You could always try and see then no one can accuse you of anything other than honesty!
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK then. I am calling Advanced right now. I think they are open till 8pm and the guy that installed it works the afternoon/evening shift so we shall see in a few

Be right back...

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm all for new theories today :-) Guess it's cause I had a really good day at work!
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, he apparently has the night off so I will try again later
LVMY88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LVMY88Click Here to visit LVMY88's HomePageSend a Private Message to LVMY88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cooguyfish:

Word.

i like this margaritaz's character's thinking.

That figures since you do seem to be agreeing with just those that have a lot of red. Care to try and explain that odd statistic to us?

Marian

------------------

cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2004 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LVMY88:

That figures since you do seem to be agreeing with just those that have a lot of red. Care to try and explain that odd statistic to us?

Marian

yeah, it's called an opinion, and i'm sorry that everyone that disagrees with your families opinion is such a terrible person and all. and strangely enough, they seem to have been making sense recently. Sure there are things i disagree with, but for the most part they've been saying things that are correct.

but look, i'm serious here, i sent you a PM, i tried to be nice, but this crap with your whole family trying to make me look bad is getting old. i'm sure that you have something more important to do than give me a hard time on the internet, or are you guys becoming what you hate? people who follow specific people into every thread and try and start something with them?

so for the last time i will say this, exercise some maturity and quit trying to make me look bad.

The Punisher

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 433
User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2004 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is he working today?

Can't you just check what jets are in it yourself?

KTHX

SH

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2004 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
why cant you just go and look??? its not very hard... unscrew the nozzel and look... a JET!

im not taking any sides but wtf is the problem w/ saying that this car has this on it? even though you will probably never SEE this person... can we make this board BS free again??? like it was in the old days

------------------
'86 Fiero GT

My Fiero XoticRydz
Mid-Rear Madness

PFF
System Bot
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2004 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Unsafe At Any Speed (edited 10-23-2004).]

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2004 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TaurusThug:

like it was in the old days

What do you know about the good old days???

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2004 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TaurusThug:

like it was in the old days

Back when we had to walk uphill both ways right?

------------------
Member of the Central Cartel, the Switzerland of PFF.
Bringing Moderation to the Red Green Show.

Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2004 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does Holley not have a toll-free number? Or is Holley Technical Assistance only available to those who purchased their products legitimately, i.e., from a dealer, as opposed to Midnight Auto Supply or Dude Automotive?
Just curious, last time I purchased something from Holley they were pretty available.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2004 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This was never about getting the nitrous jet size info. Shaun been trolling after Fiero5 ever since he got on Shaun's nerves. This is yet another attempt to bait Fiero5 into yet another flame fest.

This thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/022142.html is apparently what started it all.

Judge for yourself who's trying to stop the BS and who's full of BS.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 10-23-2004).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2004 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

This was never about getting the nitrous jet size info.

Ditto, If Shawn is helping someone put a system on a Duke, he better be able to back it up some some real good proof.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 10-23-2004).]

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2004 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

This was never about getting the nitrous jet size info. Shaun been trolling after Fiero5 ever since he got on Shaun's nerves. This is yet another attempt to bait Fiero5 into yet another flame fest.

This thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/022142.html is apparently what started it all.

Steve pulls the same trolling sh*t.

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2004 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok... what if they both stop being babies and just not post if they get on each others nerves... when i joined this forum over a year ago none of this crap existed. well except for lots of people not liking smoooooth(its 5 o's right?) but other than that it was a nice forum... over the past few months this place has become a toddlers playroom and everyone is pulling each others hair and yelling at the daycare people because the other kid is breatheing... i really wish that these people would grow up and realized how stupid they act...
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2004 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vonov:

Does Holley not have a toll-free number? Or is Holley Technical Assistance only available to those who purchased their products legitimately, i.e., from a dealer, as opposed to Midnight Auto Supply or Dude Automotive?
Just curious, last time I purchased something from Holley they were pretty available.

Holley hasn't had a tollfree number for over a decade... check here for tech support info

http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/TechServ/TechServ.html

Unless it's a warranty issue, they also could care less where you purchased... but the second part sounded like you were insinuating that something illegal was involved in aquiring the parts. I don't see why you would say that when they seem to actually have sponsorships for the vehicle, like it or not.

Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2004 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scott-Wa:

Holley hasn't had a tollfree number for over a decade... check here for tech support info

http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/TechServ/TechServ.html

Unless it's a warranty issue, they also could care less where you purchased... but the second part sounded like you were insinuating that something illegal was involved in aquiring the parts. I don't see why you would say that when they seem to actually have sponsorships for the vehicle, like it or not.

Thanks for the link, Scott. As for the second part, I was referring to the fact that some folks around here seem to think getting a deal on parts is more important than where the parts came from. As abrasive as Shaun and Jon can be, I don't think their crimes include theft.

[This message has been edited by Vonov (edited 10-24-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-24-2004 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am guessing he didnt' work yesterday(saturday) either. does he work today Sunday?

And also I will ask again in case you missed it.

Can't yyou just check what jets are in it yourself?

Thanks

SH

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2004 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once a jerk, always a jerk.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2004 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Shaun, why don't you get your buddy, with the Duke Fiero nitrous project, that you mentioned in this thread:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/046647.html
To sign up on the Forum. Sure would help out your crediability on the Forum !

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 10-24-2004).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2004 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Punisher:

I am guessing he didnt' work yesterday(saturday) either. does he work today Sunday?

And also I will ask again in case you missed it.

Can't yyou just check what jets are in it yourself?

Thanks

SH

Sorry, I was not able to get a hold of him yesterday as Jordan had an all day soccer tournement that started 2 hours away from us in Woodsville NH at 7:30 am, so we had to leave at 5:30 in the morning. His team played very well, and during the morning they won each of thier games to earn their way to the semi's. They won that game 1-0 and went to the championship game which was held at 1pm. It ended in a 0-0 tie, so they had a shootout to determin the game. Never seen that before in a grade school soccer tournement. Each player takes turnms shooting the ball at the goalie from a few yeards out and at the end Plainfield won 5-4!!
But our day wasn't done. We then went to the pumpkin festival in Keene NH. I had gotten a black "Legend" movie dress just like the one Lily wore for Tarrah and she was a hit. She had people come up to her and ask to have pics taken with her which was pretty cool. We didn't get back till 11pm last night. Listened to Red Sox game in the van on the way home and watched the rest on TV. What a game! GO RED SOX!!!
I just called Advanced this morning and he has Sunday off.
Sorry, I am not dissasembling anything in his car and trying to figure out whats what just because you have another stick stuck up your butt for me.
Shaun, if I recomended to anyone on here to install a NOS set up based on the few things like what you are now asking me here and based on a few installed pics done by someone else no less, you would (and actually have on many occassions) rip me into next week. "If" you are actually doing this install like you "say", I and obviously many others here find it very very strange that you have not allready gotten the needed info to do it. So let me get this straight. What you are saying here to all of us here is that you told this friend you would be happy to do the duke NOS install for him, BUT you would have to check with Fiero5 on PFF first to get all the correct info needed for you to do the install correctly? LOL And he was ok with all of that and still felt that based on that you were still the best kid to do the install for him?
I guess in dreaming up your little "scenario" here for us to have yet another excuse to post this, you never realized just how funny that actually would sound?

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-24-2004 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool steve tahnks for the update. Check back on anotehr day as I am sure he will be back there one of these days.

Keep the forum posted.

Thanks

SH

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2004 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, I am not dissasembling anything in his car and trying to figure out whats what just because you have another stick stuck up your butt for me.

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2004 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SH I think it's hard getting help..... Because you posted in chat instead of technical section LOL.... I would of thought by now if someone actually needed help they would atleast post in the correct area.

First attempt bait failed because you used his name baiting him LOL

second attempt failed because you still posted in the wrong section.... Punisher is a Lying Weasel He don't need help in this, He's stiring up more stink because he gets his rocks off doing it.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 10-24-2004).]

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-02-2004 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get over to advance yet? What jet size did the guy tell you?

Thanks

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2004 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock