Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Who else got an abusive e-mail from bookster? (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who else got an abusive e-mail from bookster? by Songman
Started on: 10-05-2004 06:59 PM
Replies: 194 (3702 views)
Last post by: JohnnyK on 10-13-2004 12:53 AM
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2004 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

Your rating bar reflects how you've been acting lately. You want to lie on the forum, you pay the price. You kept it up and didn't want to understand that you offend people when you lie, and you were rated accordingly. Don't cry about your rating bar.....it's your own fault.

Lying to the forum will do that to you, Steve.

Yeah, whatever you say Mark.
"Mark the lying uptight guy that needs attention."
I didn't lie, case closed.

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 10-09-2004).]

IP: Logged
USFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2004 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Hummm yes.... Antagonize... Lets examine the definition of that word.

an·tag·o·nize ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-tg-nz)
tr.v. an·tag·o·nized, an·tag·o·niz·ing, an·tag·o·niz·es
1. To incur the dislike of; provoke hostility or enmity in: antagonized her officemates with her rude behavior.
2. counteract.

Thanks for the definitions, everyone doing it should now know who they are.

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2004 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

I didn't lie, case closed.

See there, Steve, you still won't accept your own words. You did lie, and many people have proven it. You just won't accept it, even when you are quoted. Then you sit there with your innocent comments... " i don't know why I have so much red in my rating bar...."

You pull this crap, I'll be here to point it out.

You shut up about it, I'll leave you alone about it.

Your call.

Mark

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post10-09-2004 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

See there, Steve, you still won't accept your own words. You did lie, and many people have proven it. You just won't accept it, even when you are quoted. Then you sit there with your innocent comments... " i don't know why I have so much red in my rating bar...."

You pull this crap, I'll be here to point it out.

You shut up about it, I'll leave you alone about it.

Your call.

Mark

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2004 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL /\ Oh look /\
It's like a bad craftsman commercial. One tool supporting another
The Punisher

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 433
User Banned

Report this Post10-09-2004 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve, what nitrous and bypass jet are you running on your nitrous kit?

Answer. There is no reason why you dont' know this info. I have asked a bunch of times now. Just answer the question

SH

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-09-2004 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Punisher:

Answer. There is no reason why you dont' know this info. I have asked a bunch of times now. Just answer the question

SH

I smell ownage..........

88GTNeverfinished

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2004 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTNeverfinishedSend a Private Message to 88GTNeverfinishedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------

Click here

[This message has been edited by 88GTNeverfinished (edited 10-09-2004).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2004 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since this thread is now hijacked and going way off course here's a picture of a pet with a football helmet on it's head
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-09-2004 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since this thread is now hijacked and going way off course here's a picture of a pet with a football helmet on it's head
[]

Dood, answer puns question.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 10-09-2004).]

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-09-2004 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
stop trying ot dodge teh question.

Answer my question

PFF
System Bot
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2004 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See, that's Steve's problem. He can't answer the questions. He'll stop posting for a while, pop back on, then cry that he's being picked on.

Steve, you have no respect here anymore because of your lies. Just keep that in mind.

Mark
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-10-2004 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

See, that's Steve's problem. He can't answer the questions. He'll stop posting for a while, pop back on, then cry that he's being picked on.

Steve, you have no respect here anymore because of your lies. Just keep that in mind.

Mark

Prediction: Steve responds to Firefox, in his typical martyarific fashion, while dodging Shauns question.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2004 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mark

No respect anymore? Uhm,yeah.. whatever dude. Thanks for your latest and very obvious incorrect "opinion" of me.
Mark, I guess you didn't notice that the only ones that are agreeing with you lately, throwing high fives and such at you are about 3 steps shy from a flashing red bar?
That should tell you volumes about which members actually believe your constant personal attacks, insults and lying against me. Do you really want to join these guys? Whatever floats your boat I guess. I'm done arguing with you and I know everyone esle on this great fourm is tired of seeing it too. Have fun playing in the trash.

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-10-2004 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lex:

Prediction: Steve responds to Firefox, in his typical martyarific fashion, while dodging Shauns question.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Your prediction totally came true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one

ROFLMAOLOLOMGHI2U

Porvette

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-10-2004 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PorvetteClick Here to visit Porvette's HomePageSend a Private Message to PorvetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Porvette (edited 10-10-2004).]

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-10-2004 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I must be psychic.

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-10-2004 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And steve wonders why people dont' respect him.

Gee I wonder

SH

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-10-2004 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And steve wonders why people dont' respect him.

Gee I wonder

SH

Huh? How can you not respect a short, chunky, graying Paul Walker wannabe? Well kinda like Paul Walker...No?.....Well he has a Fiero that was made to half assly look like Paul Walkers car from FF. So that makes him like a 1/4 Paul Walker.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 10-10-2004).]

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2004 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a great thread:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20040223-1-035157.html

This is great.......0-60 in about 6 seconds.....

I can do 0-60 in just about 6 seconds in Jordans 85 green Fiero and I did 0-60 in about 7 seconds in my silver 85 Fiero8.

Steve

I'm only telling you what our Fieros can do. Only you know what your Fiero can do.
Steve

Here's the thread......

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20040223-1-034579.html

And here's another thread showing off Steve's great attitude towards life..... (just for kicks).

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20040710-1-039922.html

This is why your rating sucks, Steve....it's all in your own words. You've edited a great deal, but you still outshine quite a few members here.

Enjoy reading.

As for the nitrous, he can't answer yet. He has to call Holley and ask what he's supposed to use on his 'awesome Duke'.

Mark

[This message has been edited by Firefox (edited 10-10-2004).]

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2004 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Firefox

4307 posts
Member since Feb 2003

I must be special. Steve likes to get around direct questions, but forgets that his own words can haunt him.......

By the way, I guess I must thank the 'Red Bar Brigade' for supporting me through this ordeal. I don't know how I would have done it without you.

Thanks, guys.....keep up the good work.....wherever it may need to be done.

Mark

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2004 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is a great thread:

Here's the thread......

And here's another thread showing off Steve's great attitude towards life..... (just for kicks).

This is why your rating sucks, Steve....it's all in your own words. You've edited a great deal, but you still outshine quite a few members here.

Enjoy reading.

As for the nitrous, he can't answer yet. He has to call Holley and ask what he's supposed to use on his 'awesome Duke'.

Mark

Wow Mark, 3 threads that prove none of your false accusations. Nice waste of your time as usual.
At least you recognize that the red bar guys are the only ones blowing sunshine up your butt.
If you enjoy playing and agreeing with the red bar brigade so much then just keep up the constant BS, you just might convince enough members that you need to join them.
You going to now try and turn this thread into another of your insulting multi page waste of bandwidth trash as well??

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-11-2004 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why does Marks's bar have more green than Steve's.

Prediction: Steve will avoid the question, and bring up Lex's bar.

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2004 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow Mark, 3 threads that prove none of your false accusations.

It's amazing how what you term 'false accusation' are considered lies by the rest of the world. Too bad you don't understand what life is all about. You insult the good members of the forum with your take on life.

Mark

Oh, yeah.......he still didn't answer the question, did he?

[This message has been edited by Firefox (edited 10-11-2004).]

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-11-2004 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SH

Sicne steve is still posting in this thread maybe he will finally answer my question after asking for the 3rd time on just this page alone?

ANSWER THE QUESTION STEVE!! Please See I asked nicely

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post10-11-2004 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im so glad that Firefox and I are friendly....hes not a good guy to piss off....hes like a rabid dog biting your leg with lockjaw....GRrrrr! Get em boy!

------------------

Minister of the Church of Donk.

ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2004 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is a great thread:

Here's the thread......

Enjoy reading.

Mark

Man that **** is funny. I'm glad people use the quote feature so those who edit posts full of BS can't get away with it.

My 86 econoline could outrun my duke, but I'll never complain about the gas mileage.

BTW, "about 6 seconds" means closer to 6 than 7 (hence, 6.5 seconds or less). LOL, don't forget to tell everyone that we just don't know how to drive a Fiero properly

[This message has been edited by ditch (edited 10-11-2004).]

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2004 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ditch:

Man that **** is funny. I'm glad people use the quote feature so those who edit posts full of BS can't get away with it.

My 86 econoline could outrun my duke, but I'll never complain about the gas mileage.

BTW, "about 6 seconds" means closer to 6 than 7 (hence, 6.5 seconds or less). LOL, don't forget to tell everyone that we just don't know how to drive a Fiero properly

This goes straight to the point. Here are the words he used, in his own post, yet he still says he never said that. He lies to us, then tries to tell us that I'm the one that's not telling the truth.

Steve Kelley/Fiero5.........liar.

Once again.........
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2004 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ditch:

Technically, 6.4 or less..

justa6

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2004 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by justa6 (edited 10-12-2004).]

Danno88GT5Spd

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-12-2004 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Danno88GT5SpdSend a Private Message to Danno88GT5SpdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll only say this once... Shut the hell up, all of you!

Thanks and take care

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2004 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...As for the nitrous, he can't answer yet. He has to call Holley and ask what he's supposed to use on his 'awesome Duke'.

<snicker>

Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2004 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JohnnyK:
I round off to the nearest even number to keep the average from creeping up, so in this case 6.5 or less works for me.

And give Fiero5 some reasonable doubt, it could have been on a dirt road in the rain and he lost it in a shift and spun it up to 60. Heck, I used to see how long I could hold 100 mph on icy roads before catching traction or sliding towards a ditch. The connection between wheel speed and vehicle velocity can be broken, you and I know this. I thought everyone did.

Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2004 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phaeton:

JohnnyK:
I round off to the nearest even number to keep the average from creeping up, so in this case 6.5 or less works for me.

And give Fiero5 some reasonable doubt, it could have been on a dirt road in the rain and he lost it in a shift and spun it up to 60. Heck, I used to see how long I could hold 100 mph on icy roads before catching traction or sliding towards a ditch. The connection between wheel speed and vehicle velocity can be broken, you and I know this. I thought everyone did.

Two winters ago at school the ice in the parking lot would get so slick I'd have to just spin the tires as fast as I could until I'd move. Bent the needle on my speedo hitting it so hard and fast. I did 0 to 100+ in less than 2 seconds.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2004 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys go through a lot of tires I assume?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock