Started on: 10-07-2004 12:58 AM
Replies: 73 (2761 views)
Last post by: wikid_one on 10-25-2005 03:41 PM
Lex

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cali Kid was nice enough to put a little list together of all the Pff'ers that are naughty. My question is, who among us is the most is worst and why?

Black88GT
Bookster
donk316
fieroz34tdc
greg
Howard_Sacks
Lex
Mastermind
MstangsBware
The Punisher

The other thing I am curious about: A) Most think self moderation of the forum is good. B) It seems there is a majority opinion that banned forum members should not be let back on.
What if Cali-Kids list grew to the point where we'd be able to hit him with so many negs he'd be banned for making the list in the first place, should Cali-Kid or any other "good" memeber be allowed to comeback in such a situation?

"Bad" is only "bad" as long as the majority says it is.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 10-07-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
USFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFiero1Send a Private Message to USFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shut up
donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTF? Put Mastermind on his own list! ew!

Im not BAD ...im misunderstood.

<insert sig of me giving the finger to Cali-kid>

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YES--finally made it on a list to be proud of. I just wanna thank everyone that made this happen and I will strive to work my way to the top of it.

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 10-07-2004).]

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

YES--finally made it on a list to be proud of. I just wanna thank everyone that made this happen and I will strive to work my way to the top of it.

Might be hard...It's in alphabetical order.....

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lex:

What if Cali-Kids list grew to the point where we'd be able to hit him with so many negs he'd be banned for making the list in the first place,

Well I'm thinking that you have CAKid so scared that he's just shaking in his boots right now.

Not !

Archie

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Well I'm thinking that you have CAKid so scared that he's just shaking in his boots right now.

Not !

Archie

Not the point. As I have CA Kid rated as a +.
My point is if a "good" forum memeber got banned by "bad" forum members, should the "good" member be allowed to rejoin?

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 10-07-2004).]

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice one Archie. Why do you losers wanna be proud for being dumb?

------------------
*Sponsered by Sport Compact Pro*
1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4 - 88 Front End, Roof Wing, JVC Stereo, Red Neons

Signature by Ken86GT

[This message has been edited by 84Fiero2M4 (edited 10-07-2004).]

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It might not be for long, though.

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My point is if a "good" forum memeber got banned by "bad" forum members, should the "good" member be allowed to rejoin?

Sure.. The "bad" ones return under a new name of course...

I figured I would see my name on there... hehehe

Can we make nominations..??

------------------

Custom-Shaved HandBuilt!!
FIRST-EVER-- CHOPTOP--WIDEBODY GT!!
4.9L-V8--5-Speed starting swap soon

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NotAFieroAnyLonger

4413 posts
Member since Dec 2003

Originally posted by 84Fiero2M4:

dicks?

Nice... <family forum remember..??>

PFF
System Bot
The Punisher

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 433
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to thank the academy....
84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:

Nice... <family forum remember..??>

Sorry I changed it.

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

It might not be for long, though.

Only if I am luckey!!!

ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Punisher:

I'd like to thank the academy....

What A Dumb Thread ....Were ALL EVIL In our Own Wayz

------------------
"This car is so good looking its almost indecent. - AutoWeek on the new 1986 GT"

Last Addon : Poly Bushing All Around
Next Addon : 3800 Supercharged Engine (98 Regal)
Zeros Home Page
MSN Messanger tylercaddick@hotmail.com

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why do you losers wanna be proud for being dumb?

Why do you want to be proud of having a roof wing?

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
please dont even start that crap again. I like what I like, everyone has their own opinions.
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

please dont even start that crap again. I like what I like, everyone has their own opinions.

So us "being dumb" is just your opinion. So why are you preaching to us about how we should act, when you tell us not to preach to you about how your car looks?

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because my car doesnt effect any of you.
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because my car doesnt effect any of you.

And some how SH, Donk, JM, or Lex has an effect on you?

Hear that guys? We got powaz. Grow some balls.

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rod and Todd say:

"Your wing makes baby Jesus cry."

PFF
System Bot
rmphoto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rmphotoSend a Private Message to rmphotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
has this forum has turned into a ****ing popularity contest? this is rediculous.
2fn4wrds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2fn4wrdsSend a Private Message to 2fn4wrdsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Punisher:

Rod and Todd say:

"Your wing makes baby Jesus cry."

This rating thing is definetly flawed. Cliff, go back to using your own discretion when it's time to boot someone.
Pnishr, I just gave you a positive rating for making me laugh so hard I'm wiping my eyes.

[This message has been edited by 2fn4wrds (edited 10-07-2004).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What if Cali-Kids list grew to the point where we'd be able to hit him with so many negs he'd be banned for making the list in the first place, should Cali-Kid or any other "good" memeber be allowed to comeback in such a situation?

Lex, I don't know why you're so concerned about the list I posted, it's common knowledge, and your rating bar shows up in every post you make. Secondly, If I'm so far off base in making these type of posts, and did get rated off the Forum........then I don't belong here in the first place, my time would be better spent elsewhere.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2fn4wrds:
This rating thing is definetly flawed. Cliff, go back to using your own discretion when it's time to boot someone.
Pnishr, I just gave you a positive rating for making me laugh so hard I'm wiping my eyes.

LOL

Yeah.. Shaun (I believe thats his name) cracks me the hell up sometimes. In fact most of those individuals on the list are ok kinda guys. Sometimes a tad over the top but then again everyone has their over the top moments.

Generally I believe the rating system is ok BUT it does have serious flaws. I'd much rather repeal the rating system and just leave Cliff out of it. He has enough stuff to do than to play baby sitter. People should only be banned when they CONSTANTLY violate the forum rules and even then they should be given some latitude.

Freedom is for everyone and if you don't like someone exercising their freedom to say something, you are free to ignore it OR you are free to comment on it. It works both ways... just as it should. No one deserves a negative for speeking their mind on a subject. However persoanl attacks such as a hit list to draw attention to others of so called ill repute in one persons mind... well to me thats just trolling... Trolls get negatives from me regardless.

Anyway... negative for Cali Kid..

There WAS NO REASON for this list other than to rally the cheerleaders to your cause... It backfired.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Eh? Whats the Cali Kid list you guys speak of.. Never seen it..
ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Bad" is only "bad" as long as the majority says it is.

You're right Lex,

The rating system here cracks me up sometimes. It is definitely misused. Many people hand them out for no damn good reason. Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean they deserve a negative rating from you.

We've all seen people get flamed into the ground for no good reason. I know there are plenty of people who deserve negatives. The one time I give them out is when it's someone who is intentionally being a jackass whenever they get the chance. That's rare though.

I wish people would think a bit harder before they just handed a rating out. I don't always agree with the attitudes/opinions here but that doesn't mean I should try to get that person banned by negging them.

There is definitely a mob-mentality around here and anyone could be the next target if they disagree with the wrong person

Dave

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Only if I am luckey!!!

If I get many more negatives, I'm outta here voluntarily. If THAT many people don't want me here, I'll walk. I don't want to hang around where I'm not welcome.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2004 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I get many more negatives, I'm outta here voluntarily. If THAT many people don't want me here, I'll walk. I don't want to hang around where I'm not welcome.

Why??
Dewd.. you may be an ass (IMHO) but don't just cut and run because you get negatives. I mean like WTF? Life aint a popularity contest to be WON.. It's a contest to be ENJOYED so just enjoy it regardless of your stupid ratings.

Don't be a wussy on top of being an ass or I'll really start to dislike you. Just enjoy the forum with everyone.. that's what it's here for. Screw the ratings!

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hloy cow man you picked up 10 ratings this week.where was that thread i want to read it.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Why??
Dewd.. you may be an ass (IMHO) but don't just cut and run because you get negatives. I mean like WTF? Life aint a popularity contest to be WON.. It's a contest to be ENJOYED so just enjoy it regardless of your stupid ratings.

Don't be a wussy on top of being an ass or I'll really start to dislike you. Just enjoy the forum with everyone.. that's what it's here for. Screw the ratings!

Well, despite the name calling, I'll answer you. It's a matter of principle. I honestly wouldn't want to hang around a place where the majority of people don't like me and/or want me to be there, for whatever reason they fell that way. Plus, this is Cliff's house, and I have tremendous respect for him. So, if my ratings bar/meter/whatever dips below the halfway mark, I'm gone.

PFF
System Bot
86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some ppl rate ppl blindly.... As for me I will useally rate a + faster than a negative, If I rate anyone with a negative, It's because that person really deserves it and usaully I have a 3strike out rule before I neg someone and after that I usaully will take a person off of the neg after 2 to 3 months if the person I rate plays nice....

Some ppl really deserves there rating meter why some don't but for the ppl who get rated blindly I see there meter return back to the green after awhile soo it all balances out... About getting banned a person should not beable to comeback after getting banned... Period, Not under a new name or anyone elses.

from all the things I seen on this board I think cliff is actually very passive at some of the things that ppl do with curses and nasty pics ect.... Some pics are funny why others are stupid Soo I see it very hard to actually get banned.

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 10-08-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2004 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, despite the name calling, I'll answer you. It's a matter of principle. I honestly wouldn't want to hang around a place where the majority of people don't like me and/or want me to be there, for whatever reason they feel that way. Plus, this is Cliff's house, and I have tremendous respect for him. So, if my ratings bar/meter/whatever dips below the halfway mark, I'm gone.

Well.. I'm not going to blow sunshine up your arse because the choice is yours but I still think you are being a major whiny baby about it. Respect or not, do you honestly think Cliff cares about your ratings?

Whatever Here is a link that may help you feel better

----------------------
For those really heavy times get

and put a plug in it.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well.. I'm not going to blow sunshine up your arse because the choice is yours but I still think you are being a major whiny baby about it. Respect or not, do you honestly think Cliff cares about your ratings?

It isn't about whining. I'm not asking for positives, I'm not blaming anyone, and if it was my posts and opinions that create the negative ratings, so be it. I'd respect the wishes of the majority, and leave.

No, Cliff has nothing to do with it. If my posts are that unpopular, I will leave Cliff's house out of respect. I don't expect you to understand that.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2004 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It isn't about whining. I'm not asking for positives, I'm not blaming anyone, and if it was my posts and opinions that create the negative ratings, so be it. I'd respect the wishes of the majority, and leave.

No, Cliff has nothing to do with it. If my posts are that unpopular, I will leave Cliff's house out of respect. I don't expect you to understand that.

Umm bear... IT WAS YOUR POSTS and OPINIONS!
That's just freaking stupid to leave because you get a few negatives for voicing an opinion... Unless you were making personal attacks.. In that case, by all means let the door hit you in the ass.

If you want a green from me then stop laying down personal attacks with your first post.. I read 3 threads in a row where your first post had a dispariging remarks aimed at another member (and no not me though you do it constantly), I mean like WTF do you expect? A loving embrace?

Like I said before. If you want to hang your head in shame and walk off the cliff then be my guest but I personally thing you are being a wussy.. And yes, I'm surprised because I figured you had more fight than that.

Like I said... whatever.. later dewd.

PS
I don't even know why I'm arguing this with you because it's not as if I'll miss you, if anything I'll be relieved to have you off my ass and full of nothing but crap remarks and inflamitory quips.

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was first on the list

I'M NUMBER 1, I'M NUMBER 1

------------------
Bad boys, whatcha want, whatcha want, whatcha gonna do, when the RED BAR BRIGADE comes for you?

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierobear, Based on your comments regarding this issue you are obviously a person driven by a set of core principles based on common decency (trully a trait of a honorable character)...yet you continue at attempting to rationalize this with an individual who has consistantly demonstrated that he is NOT driven by any form of decency let alone a set of core principles! Not sure what ever swelled his head but until that swelling goes down or gets released (by a hard blow) he will surley continue treating others with contempt! Peace, and a plus for at least trying..... BBTs

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2004 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigBoyToys:

Fierobear, Based on your comments regarding this issue you are obviously a person driven by a set of core principles based on common decency (trully a trait of a honorable character)...yet you continue at attempting to rationalize this with an individual who has consistantly demonstrated that he is NOT driven by any form of decency let alone a set of core principles! Not sure what ever swelled his head but until that swelling goes down or gets released (by a hard blow) he will surley continue treating others with contempt! Peace, and a plus for at least trying..... BBTs

For a person that roams the board in search of any post of mine that can be found so you can post this childish "poor bill" crap, Id' say your ability to know what constitutes basic pricipals and decency are quite screwd up.

BBT's... get some help.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2004 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Umm bear... IT WAS YOUR POSTS and OPINIONS!

Giving someone a negative for their opinion is just WRONG. More on this below. I'm pretty sure I've never given anyone for their opinion, only if they've delivered it in a disrespectful manner. If I have, then I get what I deserve, and can and will live with it. But negatives for opposing opinions? That's chickens**t.

That's just freaking stupid to leave because you get a few negatives for voicing an opinion... Unless you were making personal attacks.. In that case, by all means let the door hit you in the ass.

First of all, it ain't a few negatives. I have 160-something ratings, and if more than half became negative, that's 80+ people. As for personal attacks, see below.

If you want a green from me then stop laying down personal attacks with your first post.. I read 3 threads in a row where your first post had a dispariging remarks aimed at another member (and no not me though you do it constantly), I mean like WTF do you expect? A loving embrace?

Most, if not all the time, any personal attacks from me are spillover from another time and/or another thread. Believe it or not, I like to get along with people. Any and all people. I don't seek out conflict. I *do* enjoy debate, but some of the debates around here get out of hand, and often end up getting personal. That's the root of the problem.

Like I said before. If you want to hang your head in shame and walk off the cliff then be my guest but I personally thing you are being a wussy.. And yes, I'm surprised because I figured you had more fight than that.

You still don't get it. It's not about walking away in shame. It's not about chickening out (being a wussy), it's about a principle. I debate politics because of principle. I'm sure I could have avoided a lot of arguments and therefore a lot of negatives if I'd just stayed out of the political discussions. But I've been standing on principle. Again, if the majority wants me gone, I'll respect that and leave...not in shame, but with the diginity of knowing when to walk away.

PS
I don't even know why I'm arguing this with you because it's not as if I'll miss you, if anything I'll be relieved to have you off my ass and full of nothing but crap remarks and inflamitory quips.

Ditto.

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-09-2004 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

I was first on the list

I'M NUMBER 1, I'M NUMBER 1

THe first on the list starts at the bottom of the list.

So...

I'M NUMBER 1, I'M NUMBER 1 neener neener.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock