Started on: 10-01-2004 09:49 PM
Replies: 14 (575 views)
Last post by: edhering on 10-03-2004 03:06 AM
The Punisher

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 433
User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So has anyone done this? I think this dash looks totally killer!!! Much better then the fiero one.

Why is it that everyone feels the need to pick out random cars and start dash swap threads on them? And so many seem to start with "I know a guy that I can get this from for so cheap like $10. SHould I try it and has anyone else done it??"

Maybe its just me though.

[/rant]

SH

------------------
JM / SH

Opinions are like ‘The Punisher” everyone has one ™
Member of the Redbar Brigade

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is just worthless period, pictures or no pictures.
I knew this garbage would end up in the trash. The Punisher has nothing useful to say, but has plenty of hateful stuff to say. I guess he is the same as his ratings bar afterall. His post was an obvious flame war bait. I guess he really doesn't like our forum as he keeps trying to get himself and his roomie banned from here.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 10-04-2004).]

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2004 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a pic just for you then avengadork1

SH

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2004 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LMAO! cmon now thats pretty funny! ....Well the thread police will be along anytime now...
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2004 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And people wonder why their bars are in the red... Oh yeah! It's not their fault.. It's the forum police...
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2004 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Punisher said: Maybe its just me though.

yup... it's all you
DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2004 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

And people wonder why their bars are in the red... Oh yeah! It's not their fault.. It's the forum police...

Who knows Dale ole buddy

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
Photo Gallery - Fiero Links - WebShop

maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2004 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why is it that everyone feels the need to pick out random cars and start dash swap threads on them?

And worse-most have no real intentions of actually following thru with it-IMO.
Hey, has anyone put a 5 hp Briggs & Stratton 'lawnmowah' engine in a Fiero? I know where I can get a ton of them.

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2004 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Hey, has anyone put a 5 hp Briggs & Stratton 'lawnmowah' engine in a Fiero? I know where I can get a ton of them.

Exactly! Its a waste of peoples time and bandwidth.

you should install 100 of those motors in your fiero. Dude a 500 hp beast it would be!!! Man can you imagine? I am going to start a post asking the forum if anyone has done this succesfully.

Songman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2004 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

As a matter of fact.... Yes!

Lots of the neat mods that we find on Fieros came from someone dreaming about it and talking it up here first. I guess ya'll are right though. We should just stick with the same tired stuff that everybody already has on their cars... I mean, after all, bandwidth is more important!

I remember when the first Firebird dash was dreamed about here.. What a waste of bandwidth that turned out to be! They shoulda just kept that outdated Fiero dash in there... Get real, guys. All of the dashboard dreams I have seen posted here are good looking dashboards and someone has ended up starting a project out of them.. well, except for the Viper dash and that is a little far-fetched.

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 10-01-2004).]

MyLil86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2004 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MyLil86GTSend a Private Message to MyLil86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Punisher:

Here is a pic just for you then avengadork1

PFF
System Bot
donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2004 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MyLil86GT:

LMMFAO....his name is Shawn....

I spit coffee all over my laptop.....good thing its a company unit...

[This message has been edited by donk316 (edited 10-02-2004).]

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2004 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another worthless thread from SH

Dude

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 10-02-2004).]

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2004 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86fieroEarl

2203 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by MyLil86GT:

Hahahahaha + for you LOL

edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fieroEarl:

Another worthless thread from SH

Dude

Holy crap that guy looks too much like Adam Sandler! LMAO

Ed

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave