Started on: 10-01-2004 08:50 PM
Replies: 61 (2292 views)
Last post by: Unsafe At Any Speed on 11-21-2004 06:42 PM
The Punisher

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 433
User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2004 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 2.8 with nitrous runs 115 traps.!! I know its totally crazy.

No i dotn' have a timeslip to prove it. I was kicked out before I could get my slip. casue tech said my tires didnt' have enough air pressure.

So I am not sure if my car did this or not. but its just what I was told.

SH

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
linenoise

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2004 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Punisher:

My 2.8 with nitrous runs 115 traps.!! I know its totally crazy.

No i dotn' have a timeslip to prove it. I was kicked out before I could get my slip. casue tech said my tires didnt' have enough air pressure.

So I am not sure if my car did this or not. but its just what I was told.

SH

Impressive. Can't wait to see what I run on the spray.

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2004 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LMAO!

<insert little gif of Kermit doin a Bunny cause Mod turned off my ability to post a sig...<shakes head>...petty petty>

[This message has been edited by donk316 (edited 10-01-2004).]

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah my 2.8 with nos will beat any 350sbc or 4.9 but if you want to race me we have to do it on the street from a rolling start.... And no im too scared to drive my car 1hour down to race any 350sbc or 4.9.

But I know I will beat you. I HAVE DYNO SHEETS!!!!!

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 10-01-2004).]

linenoise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donk316:

LMAO!

<insert little gif of Kermit doin a Bunny cause Mod turned off my ability to post a sig...<shakes head>...petty petty>

Doh! I liked horney Kermit

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At least I have been to a track. Not lied about saying I did but never did.

Yup I am totally scared of 4.9's which is why I refuse to drive an hour to race you.

For the record. I never said anything about 350 SBC's

SH

linenoise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thread hijacking in progress.

Shaun, I know putting the nozzle into the Throttle Body is optimum, however I just can't find a likely spot for it. I'm tempted to have a plate made. heres a pic of the TB any suggestions?

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fieroEarl:

But I know I will beat you. I HAVE DYNO SHEETS!!!!!

Post your dyno sheets then. I can overlay mine to yours.

DO IT!

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cause i am teh ub3r H4x0r
linenoise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cause i am teh ub3r H4x0r

I'm way more leet.

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by linenoise:

Thread hijacking in progress.

Shaun, I know putting the nozzle into the Throttle Body is optimum, however I just can't find a likely spot for it. I'm tempted to have a plate made. heres a pic of the TB any suggestions?

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

didnt' MTA make a plate for his application?

Let me take a look at the pic here and I will see what I can come up with.

Ok that pic is way too close to the tb. Bring it back a bit so I can get a look at the surrounding area more. And try and get a pic of underneath the TB where it mates to the intake mani.

SH

[This message has been edited by The Punisher (edited 10-01-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
linenoise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

didnt' MTA make a plate for his application?

Let me take a look at the pic here and I will see what I can come up with.

SH

MTA is Carb'd

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm way more l33t.

LMAO! You made me laugh....impressive...oh and i fixed your grammatical h4x0r mistake

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LMAO! You made me laugh....impressive...oh and i fixed your grammatical h4x0r mistake

There I fixed yours.

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There I fixed yours.

You shut up! i did that on purpose to see if you were payin attention..

Oh and 4.9s suck......is this what this is all about deep down hmmm?

linenoise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dude you qr so mucH mor3 leet th4n i could evar be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~ HAX)RT YOUUUUUUU ca|\| i ahv3 u baby?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
4.9's fo eva!.

Sorry I prefer women.

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry I prefer women.

LMAO! <again!> look at this?! That was seriously impressive! Now if you would ditch your tractor motor we could be friends! awwww! how cute.

linenoise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LMAO! <again!> look at this?! That was seriously impressive! Now if you would ditch your tractor motor we could be friends! awwww! how cute.

I like my tractor motor. Just wait till I put the powered by John Deer Stickers on it. Then it will go even faster.
Ok I'm outta the game for tonight. I'm late for a gig (want to see funny come see me sing at the bar. now thats Funny). and the wifes begging to get drunk.

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like my tractor motor. Just wait till I put the powered by John Deer Stickers on it. Then it will go even faster.
Ok I'm outta the game for tonight. I'm late for a gig (want to see funny come see me sing at the bar. now thats Funny). and the wifes begging to get drunk.

You should do that! I hear the JD sticker is worth at least 25HP, then you would have almost as much power as my V6.....ohhhh so close!! can you taste it?!

Edit: you better be back tomorrow to carry this civilized flame fest. Have a good time! Give your wife a poke for me!

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2004 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Earl you know OSW was open tonight so you could haev gone tonight. Anotehr missed opportunity to not get a timeslip.

But hey tehre is always tomorrow(2nd of oct) to go too. You apparetnly dont' work tomorrow either so head on down. Its right around the corner from you. Lets see if you can get another random stranger to quote you another 96 mph trap speed. what would be even better is if you could find a drunk one to read the numbers wrong and say you did a 196!

Taht would be awesome!

SH

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2004 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Earl you know OSW was open tonight so you could haev gone tonight. Anotehr missed opportunity to not get a timeslip.

But hey tehre is always tomorrow(2nd of oct) to go too. You apparetnly dont' work tomorrow either so head on down. Its right around the corner from you. Lets see if you can get another random stranger to quote you another 96 mph trap speed. what would be even better is if you could find a drunk one to read the numbers wrong and say you did a 196!

Taht would be awesome!

SH

Are you going to the Toys for Tots drag race at Mid Michigan Motorplex on Oct. 9th? You are from the Midland area, right? Anyways, if you do go, and you run, I'll vouch for what you run. Naskie18 is also supposed to be there.

Kris

------------------
In an attempt to keep this a family forum, I have installed a filter thingie to block all bad words.

PFF
System Bot
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2004 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shop_rat45:

Are you going to the Toys for Tots drag race at Mid Michigan Motorplex on Oct. 9th? You are from the Midland area, right? Anyways, if you do go, and you run, I'll vouch for what you run. Naskie18 is also supposed to be there.

Kris

hmm how much is it to run the 9th

------------------
Fiero Formula | MI Street Scene | AudioFreeze | CarDomain

[This message has been edited by LoW_KeY (edited 10-02-2004).]

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2004 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:

hmm how much is it to run the 9th

It is $39, and is a benifit race for "Toys for Tots". I would love to ket a bunch of Fiero people out there. Unfortunately, I don't have a running Fiero yet, so I'll be running the GTO. I'll get a thread going on it soon. Check the above posted website for more info.

Kris

[This message has been edited by shop_rat45 (edited 10-02-2004).]

Mastermind

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 207
User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2004 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Funny that Hulki and Parki mentioned the fact that some Fieros at the 20th Anniversary show in Pontiac had Cadillac engines. They could have said SBCs, 3.4 etc, but they said Cadillac engines making no mention of what some of you consider the ultimate engine (Sbc).

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2004 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mastermind:

Funny that Hulki and Parki mentioned the fact that some Fieros at the 20th Anniversary show in Pontiac had Cadillac engines. They could have said SBCs, 3.4 etc, but they said Cadillac engines making no mention of what some of you consider the ultimate engine (Sbc).

Whats your point? They probably felt sorry for those fieros with the boat anchors. And once again Mastermoron, your talking smack in the wrong thread because youll find that myself, and Pun HARDLY consider the SBC the ultimate fiero engine. It has 2 cylinders too many.

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2004 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Masterphagot:

SH

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2004 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a picture of Donk316 and Punisher since they are always posting various pictures stating their lifestyle.
The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2004 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Earl today is Saturday. Dont' forget today is track day. You dont' work so you should be there.

Prove me wrong. I like the taste of my foot and it has been so long so its been in my mouth. Please shut me up.

I will forever bow if you run a 96 mph trap speed. You nkow maybe I will swing by OSW to make sure that I can be there to watch your times so you dont' try to lie here about them.

SH

------------------
JM / SH

Opinions are like ‘The Punisher” everyone has one ™
Member of the Redbar Brigade

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2004 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Earl today is Saturday. Dont' forget today is track day. You dont' work so you should be there.

Prove me wrong. I like the taste of my foot and it has been so long so its been in my mouth. Please shut me up.

I will forever bow if you run a 96 mph trap speed. You nkow maybe I will swing by OSW to make sure that I can be there to watch your times so you dont' try to lie here about them.

SH

Lol I went to work at 9:25pm
see lil pun posting more crap... I get off from work and see another post of his at 3:25am.... FOR CRYING OUT LOUD GET SOME FREAKING SLEEP... Or do something with your life... I don't know get a job, Do some yard work, Work on your nitrous powered beast.... Anything, It sure beats hanging on the internet all night and morning earning more negetives.... Geeez.

Soon as I got off from work the first thing I did was log on and find this thread.... I was sooo correct when the first place I looked was the trash can.

For crying out loud

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 10-02-2004).]

linenoise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2004 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This may hurt to hear coming from a 4.9 guy, but I think Hulki and Parki were talking about N* powered Fiero's.

linenoise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2004 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

linenoise

3789 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Donk and Pun, I have commitments for today so I have to run. Tomorrow I'll have more time to Play Flame Fest.
PFF
System Bot
The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2004 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Earl last week you called me out to race this saturday(today). So that must have meant you dont' work today. which also you stated you dotn' work today.

So hit the track. You seem so adament to get me to go to the track why dont' you take yourself there first. For the first time I will also add.

Get some nice 15 second tiemslips and then come back and keep talking about how you can beat me.

please do so. If you dont' go today then you no longer can talk smack about calling me out to a track when you yourself wont' even go.

SH

Edit:

Just answer me this. Are you going to go today(sat oct 2) or are you going to pussy out again? yes or no answer only is needed.

[This message has been edited by The Punisher (edited 10-02-2004).]

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2004 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well if your 4.9L is so fantastic, Why don't you prove it? After all you are the one who put up the challenge.
I'm still waiting, Just name the time and place.

------------------

Happiness isn't around the corner...
Happiness IS the corner.

ZZ4 Powered !!

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2004 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here's a picture of Donk316 and Punisher since they are always posting various pictures stating their lifestyle.

Greg

GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good God, you haven't been banned yet ???

Oh yeah, WHERE'S THE PICS OF YOUR "CAR"?

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2004 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This may hurt to hear coming from a 4.9 guy, but I think Hulki and Parki were talking about N* powered Fiero's.

There's a very good chance you are correct and a very small chance you could be wrong. However, we know they weren't talking about SBCs with 100% certainty.

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2004 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mastermind

1396 posts
Member since Apr 2002

Originally posted by Oreif:

Well if your 4.9L is so fantastic, Why don't you prove it? After all you are the one who put up the challenge.
I'm still waiting, Just name the time and place.

Orief, I see you let Cletus install a SBC for ya. I was wondering how long it would take you to come to the realization that you were throwing money down the drain trying to make your little 2.8 faster and faster.

[This message has been edited by Mastermind (edited 10-03-2004).]

GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mastermind, your red is finally starting to flash. Gee, I guess we're running out of time to see a pic of your car. Oh well, summer vacation's over, so you won't have as much time to post anyway. Third grade can be hard...

Oh wait, I found a pic of your ride! FYI, 4.9 refers to a Cadillac engine, not your rear wheel size.

Hartz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dang straight. I hear those Northstars are great.

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Apparently you are even too stupid to post a picture.

Where is your car? Still won't answer, loser.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock