Stock 4.9 1/4 mile times? by hoola47
Started on: 07-26-2004 01:17 AM
Replies: 283 (7653 views)
Last post by: FieroGTguy on 09-30-2004 01:06 AM
MaxCubes

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2004 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxCubesSend a Private Message to MaxCubesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Punisher:

dorks!

[This message has been edited by MaxCubes (edited 11-19-2004).]

IP: Logged
donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mastermind:

Really?

Leave your mom or sister with me overnight to see if you're right.

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

donk316

1952 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by MaxCubes:

Hey, guy, those aren't African Americans, African slaves, or even Africans for that matter.

We all know they are lego men, but hey, if it can conceivably be construed as a racial attack it will be! Cause Lego was bad to the black man!

The Punisher

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 433
User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^^^^ LOL x 849579304785693031

Damn Masterbator you got Pwn3d again!!

HAHA

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! This is fun! Your turn Mastah!
Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mastah was.....

linenoise

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2004 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damnit you guys are making me laugh. Actually I'm fighting my inner urge to post my troll pictures, however I'll save them for a forum much much much more deserving.

PS Pun you have a PM

[This message has been edited by linenoise (edited 09-14-2004).]

Mastermind

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 207
User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2004 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You guys are about as funny as a bunch of no talent comedians. But I guess you do serve a purpose until the other clowns from the circus come to town.
The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2004 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mastermind:

But I guess you do serve a purpose until the other clowns from the circus come to town.

Speaking of your mom.....

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-16-2004 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Speaking of your mom.....

BTW I just got off yours, yep rode her like a pony. Now she calls me "The Punisher".

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-16-2004 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since you slept with my mom it has officially been comfirmed.......

PFF
System Bot
Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-16-2004 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uhhh no....and if she told you that she said it only to protect your feelings because she is aware of your penus envy and she didn't want you to know that she had to handle a anaconda.
The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2004 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Masterbator caught red handed!!!!!!! wahahahahahahahaha Pwn3d again!!!!!

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2004 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Masterbator caught red handed!!!!!!! wahahahahahahahaha Pwn3d again!!!!!

Gee, that's what your MOM was doing to me, only difference is she used the orifice above her chin and beneath her nose.

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2004 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

please stop masterbator. Many of us like kittens. Them wandering in the streets keeps us all here from street racing.

Its quite obvious my kung foo is stronger. Time for you to pack it up.

[This message has been edited by The Punisher (edited 09-17-2004).]

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2004 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

please stop masterbator. Many of us like kittens. Them wandering in the streets keeps us all here from street racing.

Its quite obvious my kung foo is stronger. Time for you to pack it up.

I have a Blackbelt in verbal defense. BTW It's Kung Fu you do do....

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2004 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
more like a black eye then a black belt. But I guess you have had lots of practice defending your honor on here. What little there is left.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2004 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is entertaining.

Bump, so the fun don't stop.

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2004 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

more like a black eye then a black belt. But I guess you have had lots of practice defending your honor on here. What little there is left.

My honor is not sullied by silly threads or the comments of silly people in them. Sorry to disappoint you son.

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2004 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2004 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My honor is not sullied by silly threads or the comments of silly people in them. Sorry to disappoint you son.

Your honor is called into question because you lie. You don't have a 4.9, and you won't prove it. We've called you out on it, and you lose your right to post.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/045542.html

You want to prove something, Mr. Manly Man, show us that you actually have a 4.9 in your Fiero, if you even have a Fiero. Do you even drive? Are you old enough? Did your parents buy you one to fix up so when you get your driver's license you'll have a car?

Prove yourself. I'll take the pictures.

Mark

PFF
System Bot
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2004 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree with LoW_KeY. BTW Did I mention I have a 4.9 with Caddy trans?

Prove it........liar.

Azriel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2004 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AzrielSend a Private Message to AzrielEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fieroEarl:

if on the street then loser pays speeding fine and fills up the winners tank.

That's borring.. Race for hood ornaments, and if it's a honda you take the type R badge. mwahaha

aaronrus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2004 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronrusSend a Private Message to aaronrusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroking:

OK guy's with my bad luck in July (when through 2 4.9's) I now have a 4.5 PFI with an Allante intake on it connected to a 5 Speed Getrag on our 88. We went to the track to get times on the car. I ran consistant at 14.2 and 96 MPH on my timed runs. My son made the last run and ran a 14.001 @ 98.25 MPH and this is with the car not able to pull all the way to 5500 rpm. The engine is stock as it came from the factory with the Allante Intake added by me. We have a Rockcrawl chip and no cat (Idaho doesn't have Smog yet) 2.5" into a 3" Y pipe into an excelerator 3" in 2 2.5's out. To me the car doesn't seem to have as much pull as the 4.9 had before I broke it.

I do have the slips for the runs.

[This message has been edited by aaronrus (edited 09-19-2004).]

Wesley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2004 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WesleySend a Private Message to WesleyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------

Wesley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2004 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WesleySend a Private Message to WesleyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wesley

768 posts
Member since May 2004
sig test

------------------

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2004 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice sig. Wes
The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2004 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2004 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Boomtastic (edited 09-20-2004).]

Saber49

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2004 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ya know i don't want to get to far drawn into this... but ive read this thread almost all the way through and seen all of punishers posts... he seems to be schooling the better part of you. and its not just verbal he's got pics and little animations to back it up. (by no means am i sideing with him) However its a shame its all gonna end soon... he'll A) get rated off here or B) get knocked flat on his ass by some guy with bigger fists then he has a mouth... ah meh... whatever though its funny either way. oh and punisher could you explain to us your first drag strip experience... with the M3 was it... just for kicks man... just for kicks.

------------------

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2004 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For everyone not following the other thread, we finally have a picture of masterminds car.

PFF
System Bot
donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2004 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

EVEN THE INTERNET KNOWS!

------------------

[This message has been edited by donk316 (edited 09-21-2004).]

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2004 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donk316:

EVEN THE INTERNET KNOWS!

Bwahahahaha

------------------
JM / SH

Pick up the bone phone Fred Flinstone and call George Jetson. Get Cable, DSL, or something....
Opinions are like ‘The Punisher” everyone has one ™

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2004 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donk316:

Massa massa! De Pun juss owned da massabattah!

Whoa! what's up with that? Are there really LEGOS like that? Sugar Plantation Sets?

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2004 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where did he go? His Momma take his computer away?
MaxCubes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2004 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxCubesSend a Private Message to MaxCubesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Get away from the damn computer and get a life!!!!!

MaxCubes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2004 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxCubesSend a Private Message to MaxCubesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since you slept with my mom it has officially been comfirmed.......

Wow....what a terrible thing to say about your mother.

[This message has been edited by MaxCubes (edited 09-27-2004).]

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2004 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------

Member of the Redbar Brigade

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2004 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ 2001 called. It wants it's gif back
ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2004 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, I can't believe all of you biitches are still bickering in here

[This message has been edited by ditch (edited 09-28-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay