Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  How about we get rid of that "click here to load pic" thing (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
How about we get rid of that "click here to load pic" thing by donk316
Started on: 09-12-2004 06:16 AM
Replies: 85 (1968 views)
Last post by: Lex on 09-19-2004 07:18 PM
Lex

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Punisher:

Dude you forgot your ghey little winky you put in every one of your posts! Whats going on here? Are you starting to like girls now?? Whatever I will put the winky in for you.

YEAH! I was going to say the same thing!

IP: Logged
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Play nice or be banned again, you know who you are. and Lex, you aren't too far behind neither.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 09-13-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BAGLMFAO!
Wholey flippin crap man!!!

I havent read a more brazenly honest or brutally funny interactive post between Cliff or anyone else on this forum the whole time I've been a member!

I think Donk is really Cliff playing devils advocate, there is no other logical explaination for why donk is still not banned. Jeabus!!

I duno but I must be... ghey (did I do it right?) or something because I admire donks massive set of brass balls. No doubt, he has a set!

I hope to god you live through the flury of negatives Donk, It sure was worth it.

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Play nice or be banned again, you know who you are. and Lex, you aren't too far behind neither.

Funny, I figured a wholesome member such as yourself wouldn't spend time responding to trash can threads..

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

I havent read a more brazenly honest

Hey! Ya know what would be cool. A post where we are all just brutally honest with each other.. No negatives allowed. Course, they just be handed to you anyways, but.. I picture it. And I picture hilarity. And a few egos that need popping, being popped..

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

Hey! Ya know what would be cool. A post where we are all just brutally honest with each other.. No negatives allowed. Course, they just be handed to you anyways, but.. I picture it. And I picture hilarity. And a few egos that need popping, being popped..

LOL!!
Oh yeah.. them egos would be a poppin like champagne corks at a New Years eve party at an alcoholic's convention in Time Square.

Mr. Pennock!
Bring down this wall!

The Punisher

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 433
User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't you have a strawberry field just waiting for you to go pick it??

daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find it really funny how just about every troll on this forum has posted at least twice in this one trashcan thread. Did anybody else notice this
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2004 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First time for me ever to visit the trash can. I see he hasnt posted since. He doesnt seem to fit with Fiero ites. Not knowing a thing about him but just how and what he talks about. Id guess hes one of those under 23 guys who knows everything, Honda and Toyota are demigods, is a 'pretty boy' who was captain of his HS football team, teachers gave him good grades too just to get rid of him. Only nice to his realllllllllly small group of friends who are all just like him and everyone else seems like dirt to them. There the only ones that are cool, and they are the only ones that do cool stuff, has to flex or brush his hair everytime he passes a mirror ( or other reflective surface ), has cute girlfriends who think its just cool to hang with him because he is so hot looking, daddy gives him anything he wants just to shut him up or keep him away. Sorry to say hes probably relatively smart and probably they type that has nothing to do at home alone than hack or invent viruses to make himself important or give himself a feeling of accomplishment. I might be 100% off, but even if im wrong, thats who he acts like he is. It wont matter if he sees this or not to me. He can rag on me all he wants, I been around long enough to see the type come and go and it dont really make a S^&# to me what he thinks of me or anyone else for that matter...azzholes will always be azzholes, lol.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2004 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wasn't going to post in this thread anymore, but this has got my attention "Don't you have a strawberry field just waiting for you to go pick it??". Are you(Punisher) insunuating that I am a migrant worker or is this your latest insult or did you get tired of implying that I am gay? You also seemed to like to send the same exact message to me by PM and yet you have me blocked from sending you a reply. You therefore have the honor of being the very first person I have put on my ignore list. I can guarantee that you will be banned again if your attitude does not change. Once everybody realizes that the Punisher is Yo Sweet, Santa Cruiser, Mycockisitchy, Dude16, etc. The negative votes might start flying again. If Cliff bans you again, I don't think he will ever let you back on the forum again and he would be right in doing so.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 09-14-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I want to give punisher the Dirty Sanchez.

LOOK OUT!

blazin'

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2004 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blazin'Send a Private Message to blazin'Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Once everybody realizes that the Punisher is Yo Sweet, Santa Cruiser, Mycockisitchy, etc. The negative votes might start flying again. If Cliff bans you again, I don't think he will ever let you back on the forum again and he would be right in doing so.

I thought Yo Sweet and those other guys were someone else, not JM & SH.

I dunno, I enjoy every thread/post by Donk and Punisher. In fact, when I see a thread started by either, I usually check it out before the other threads. I find they all have a lot of very useful info and knowledge to share on this forum, it's just they don't censor themselves to keep everyone settled.

So am I going to get neg's for saying this?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lex:

LOOK OUT!

eek is right!!

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2004 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lex the only mark you will make in life will be in your underwear. People like you are the reason there are people on medication. I guess you are multi-talented, you can talk and piss off people at the same time. I have been trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't stick my head that far up my a$$. The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but it's still on the list. Finally, on your mark, get set... GO AWAY. This place will be so miserable without you, it will be like you are still here. If you want to stay here, make yourself useful and WIPE MY BUTT. At least 84Bill has some photoshop talent, unlike you.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 09-14-2004).]

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2004 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

avengador1

35467 posts
Member since Oct 2001
It seems my secret Identity is out. Sorry my cape, mask, and wig are at the cleaners. Was it my watch band that gave me away?

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 09-15-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It seems my secret Identity is out.

LMGDAO!!

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2004 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy to add some sunshine to your day.
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It seems my secret Identity is out.

OH man is that ripe for photoshop!

Jesus christ, you are out of shape.

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lex

1030 posts
Member since Nov 2003

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...

LOL.....You are kidding right?

Do share, how do you plan "to hurt me"? (Especially when you can't even wipe your own butt.)

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 09-14-2004).]

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2004 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blazin':

I thought Yo Sweet and those other guys were someone else, not JM & SH.

You are correct, as annoying as Punisher has been in the past, those two guys are NOT Yo Sweet, Ryan is no where near as Intelligent as JM & SH are. Yo_sweet, is now known as L44_87GT, among a few others I thinks.

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
Photo Gallery - Fiero Links - WebShop

PFF
System Bot
The Punisher

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 433
User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2004 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^^ Gay Tooner Resurrected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneoneone1!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't beleive you left spinchat to make this post!! holy mother of gawd. Its the apocolypse!

SH

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2004 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually, Im in pretty good shape for a 45 year old person. I would like to see a picture of you Lex, when you reach my age, that is if someone doesn't shoot you first . You probably will have all gray hair, that is if you still have any hair left, and you will probably have a huge pot belly. This is know as middle age spread, but don't worry, you have many years to pile on the fat before you reach my age, and you will personally experience it yourself. As for wiping my a$$, I leave that to those of lesser stature than myself, if you didn't get it, it was my way of calling you an a$$wipe. As for hurting you, that is the last thing I would want to do, it may be the last item on my to do list, but it's still on my list. Im also studying Krav Maga, what martial arts training do you have? It won't be as effective against me as you might think.

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2004 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, Im in pretty good shape for a 45 year old person. I would like to see a picture of you Lex, when you reach my age, that is if someone doesn't shoot you first . You probably will have all gray hair, that is if you still have any hair left, and you will probably have a huge pot belly. This is know as middle age spread, but don't worry, you have many years to pile on the fat before you reach my age, and you will personally experience it yourself. As for wiping my a$$, I leave that to those of lesser stature than myself, if you didn't get it, it was my way of calling you an a$$wipe. As for hurting you, that is the last thing I would want to do, it may be the last item on my to do list, but it's still on my list. Im also studying Krav Maga, what martial arts training do you have? It won't be as effective against me as you might think.

TRANSLATION : haha jokes on you! I have a book called "how to be a ninja in 30 days" then Ill show you!

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2004 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh God. An Epenis camparing contest.

You really wanna fight? Name the time and place, fat old man. The ball is in your court.......

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 09-15-2004).]

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2004 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I, unlike you, am not afraid to show where I live, just look under my signature you little a$$ wipe. You will know where to find me, and if you search hard enough, you will even find a picture of my house, so you will know which one it is. You might even find my name and address too if you dig a little deeper, or I could give it to you. I can have my 13 year old son take care of you, since I wouldn't want you to get into any trouble for beating up an old man. He has his Black belt in Karate and has been taking lessons for about 7 years. If you really are brave, why not post a picture of yourself, I wouldn't want the wrong person getting their a$$ kicked, or I could arrange to have your a$$ kicked by that guy on Ebay who offers this service, if it is more convenient for you. Just send me your name and address, if you want this done, and I can try and arrange it for you. That is what you want isn't it? I can tell you it is what you deserve.
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2004 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I, unlike you, am not afraid to show where I live, just look under my signature you little a$$ wipe. You will know where to find me, and if you search hard enough, you will even find a picture of my house, so you will know which one it is. You might even find my name and address too if you dig a little deeper, or I could give it to you. I can have my 13 year old son take care of you, since I wouldn't want you to get into any trouble for beating up an old man. He has his Black belt in Karate and has been taking lessons for about 7 years. If you really are brave, why not post a picture of yourself, I wouldn't want the wrong person getting their a$$ kicked, or I could arrange to have your a$$ kicked by that guy on Ebay who offers this service, if it is more convenient for you. Just send me your name and address, if you want this done, and I can try and arrange it for you. That is what you want isn't it? I can tell you it is what you deserve.

Your the one who was calling me out. Now your throwing your 13 son out into harms way? Big man letting your little boy fight for you.
Speaking of the lad, I could care less what kind of belt he has. These days any brat can earn their black belt from Sensei Ronald at the local McDojos.

Sh!t or get off the pot. You wanna do it, then Danbury will be the half way point and Sat or Sun is good for me. We can get it on tape, and then show it to PFF.

Like I am going to come to your house or some **** . You called me out remember?

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2004 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'm seeing advocation of violence here. even though it may be "all in fun", if i was cliff, i'd delete this thread and permanently ban the individuals involved. who "started" it is irrelevant. you guys need to chill out, or maybe have at it, then there'd only be one of you to deal with. go for it.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 09-15-2004).]

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2004 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"You really wanna fight? Name the time and place, fat old man. The ball is in your court......." so now you won't come to my house? That is the place I want to meet you, are you afraid to go there? I can tell you that I don't have any guns at my house anymore, they are being kept elsewhere for certain reasons I don't care to discuss. You did say name the time and place. Saturday I will be at the Good Guys Nationals in Rhinebeck, NY weather permitting. You can search me out there. I will even wear my Fiero shirt and hat so you can identify me more easily. Wear some padding in your pants, so when I kick your a$$ it won't hurt as much. I also need to know if you are over 18 years old, as it is illegal for me to kick the a$$ of a minor. As I also said before, post a picture of yourself, that way I can search you out too. I never said I wanted to fight you, but I did say hurting you was the last thing I would want to do, so i will just settle for kicking your a$$. If you don't know what that means, it goes something like this. We are in close proximity, you bend over and I swing my leg, my shoe then makes contact with your rear end. I think one kick aught to do the trick. Threatening people is a crime you know, so I have to be very specific with my intentions.
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2004 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"You really wanna fight? Name the time and place, fat old man. The ball is in your court......." so now you won't come to my house? That is the place I want to meet you, are you afraid to go there? I can tell you that I don't have any guns at my house anymore, they are being kept elsewhere for certain reasons I don't care to discuss. You did say name the time and place. Saturday I will be at the Good Guys Nationals in Rhinebeck, NY weather permitting. You can search me out there. I will even wear my Fiero shirt and hat so you can identify me more easily. Wear some padding in your pants, so when I kick your a$$ it won't hurt as much. I also need to know if you are over 18 years old, as it is illegal for me to kick the a$$ of a minor. As I also said before, post a picture of yourself, that way I can search you out too. I never said I wanted to fight you, but I did say hurting you was the last thing I would want to do, so i will just settle for kicking your a$$. If you don't know what that means, it goes something like this. We are in close proximity, you bend over and I swing my leg, my shoe then makes contact with your rear end. I think one kick aught to do the trick. Threatening people is a crime you know, so I have to be very specific with my intentions.

I am 24....You keep dancing the subject. I'll see if I can make it up to Rhineback, if so I will let you know who I am. Then you can do what you feel is necessary.....

You talk an awful lot of **** . The weakest dog barks the loudest.

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2004 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually want to kick your A$$, but if you don't want me to, I won't, because then it would not be consentual. If you want to kick my a$$ let me know, I think we both deserve a good swift kick in the a$$ right about now. It's one thing to know how to dish out insults and another to know how to take them.
What was this thread we hijacked about anyway?
Here is a picture of my son's Karate trophies, I still can kick his a$$.

PFF
System Bot
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2004 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I actually want to kick your A$$, but if you don't want me to, I won't, because then it would not be consentual. If you want to kick my a$$ let me know, I think we both deserve a good swift kick in the a$$ right about now. It's one thing to know how to dish out insults and another to know how to take them.
What was this thread we hijacked about anyway?
Here is a picture of my son's Karate trophies, I still can kick his a$$.

1) Its good your son has a hobby and is physically active. I am sure you are very proud of him. That being said, there are a million kids out there punching and kicking 'air' 5 sets 100 reps so on and so forth. I remember being a young lad and taking Isshin-Ryu. Trophy's and belts are handed out to keep $$$ coming into McDojo. Anyway, Karate doesn’t do it for me anymore because pulling punches and kicking the air is no good for real life situations. Why not let him take Krav Maga with you? (Do study under Darren Levine?) Krav Maga, like BBJ, MMA, Thai-Boxing, and boxing, place more emphases on cardiovascular conditioning and full contact fighting. Those two things are the most important elements of being a good fighter. When I get home tonight I will post some good vids of a MMA vs. someone who practices Karate, TKD, or some other TMA's. MMA's ALWAYS win.

2) You have said more times than I care to count that you will/can kick my @$$. Notice that although I said I would fight, I have never made any claims that I would win. I find that when most guys brag about what they are going to do, that they are incapable of doing it. I have been in enough fights to know you can't win them all. Any guy who can't admit that has never fought.

3) This is really ridiculous. Like I said before kind of like comparing epenis's. If I beat that snot out of some guy almost twice my age what would it prove? And if I get the crap kicked out of me by a 13yr kid or his old out of shape dad, well don't I look foolish.... Seriously though, I am not going to play macho internet man in this thread anymore. You can say you won if ya want, if it helps you sleep better.

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2004 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think we both lost. Now I know why they say that arguing on the internet is for fools.
They won't let my son take Krav Maga till he is 18 years old and mature enough. The actual course Im taking is the F.I.G.H.T. (Fierce Israeli Guerilla Hand-to-hand Tactics) to survive! course developed by Mike Lee Kanarek. Im about half way thru the course. My son is studying Jujitsu now and will be testing for his first belt on the 25th of this month. If you still want to meet a fat old man at Rhinbeck, I will be there if it isn't raining too hard. Our ass kicking is optional. Oh, and the trophies my son won were won in competition, some are for weapons, some are for forms, and the rest are from competition against other fighters. I guess you can call doing your forms and showing off your weapon skills kicking the air, but face to faces competition can get a little spirited and injuries occur. my son took a kick to the face once and didn't cry. This was good for him because the other fighter was disqualified for that. At least he has been able to stay the course with his training, and now he is almost as big as me. I only outweight him by 15 pounds and he has a shoe size two sizes bigger than mine. One day he will tower over my 5'-9" height as six foot tall people run on my wife's side of the family.

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2004 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

First time for me ever to visit the trash can. I see he hasnt posted since. He doesnt seem to fit with Fiero ites. Not knowing a thing about him but just how and what he talks about. Id guess hes one of those under 23 guys who knows everything, Honda and Toyota are demigods, is a 'pretty boy' who was captain of his HS football team, teachers gave him good grades too just to get rid of him. Only nice to his realllllllllly small group of friends who are all just like him and everyone else seems like dirt to them. There the only ones that are cool, and they are the only ones that do cool stuff, has to flex or brush his hair everytime he passes a mirror ( or other reflective surface ), has cute girlfriends who think its just cool to hang with him because he is so hot looking, daddy gives him anything he wants just to shut him up or keep him away. Sorry to say hes probably relatively smart and probably they type that has nothing to do at home alone than hack or invent viruses to make himself important or give himself a feeling of accomplishment. I might be 100% off, but even if im wrong, thats who he acts like he is. It wont matter if he sees this or not to me. He can rag on me all he wants, I been around long enough to see the type come and go and it dont really make a S^&# to me what he thinks of me or anyone else for that matter...azzholes will always be azzholes, lol.

Wow, that's a pretty detailed homoerotic description. You're not getting worn out on the 18 year old girls?

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2004 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well.. In Lex's defence, any mid 20 year old in decent shape and been in a fight or two should be able to wipe the floor with a 13 year old kid and a 50 year old man.. 13 year olds fare well against other kids their age, but they don't have the strength to hit or be hit by an adult.. (I know I know, everybodies own kid is supehuman.. ) And on the other spectrum... a Marine when he's 25 could easily snap my neck. A retired marine of 65 years whos let himself go.. It ain't gonna happen.. But then again, maybe I've just got used to being punched in the face..
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2004 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Johnny, Im not 45 yet. You're making me look older than I am. I can take care of myself, if I really have to, and have learned that size does not make a difference if you know what you are doing. I really don't want to hurt anybody at all, but I will defend myself if I am forced to. Lex and I were just having fun above and now we both look like a-holes because of it. I think Im going to stay out of the trash can from now on.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2004 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forgot that! The trash can is where it's at these days.. It's not all cutand paste political crap. Well it is, but it gets good when it goes in here.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2004 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PIP test for pokeyfiero, pic of a friend of ours who shall remain nameless:

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2004 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, right, John. We know that's you on the left. What you doing grabbing that dude's package? Didn't the judge tell you to stop that?

Edited cuz I don't know left from right...

[This message has been edited by SCCA FIERO (edited 09-15-2004).]

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2004 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Punisher:

^^^^ Gay Tooner Resurrected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneoneone1!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't beleive you left spinchat to make this post!! holy mother of gawd. Its the apocolypse!

SH

I can't believe you reply to a compliment with an insult. I guess some peoples personality will always overshadow their knowledge.

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
Photo Gallery - Fiero Links - WebShop

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-16-2004 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

Forgot that! The trash can is where it's at these days.. It's not all cutand paste political crap. Well it is, but it gets good when it goes in here.

Remember before we can have all this fun roaming in the trash it usually is a cut and paste politcal thread that gets us here.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock