Started on: 09-11-2004 11:38 AM
Replies: 92 (1566 views)
Last post by: 84Bill on 09-14-2004 01:01 PM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

So, Bill, why is it that anyone who disagrees with you is a troll, a crybaby, or a cheerleader?
Provoked or not, you're the one slinging insults and going off on anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with you.
It's not just about your right to express yourself. We all have that right, but you don't seem to be able to have a discussion with someone unless everyone thinks you're right. If they don't, you blow a gasket and rant and rave.

Like I have said before, my "OPINION" is always right at the time of my making one. If someone says "yo Bill here are the facts, you are wrong" then I'm wrong and I say so. When someone just says "Yo Bill, I "think" you are wrong" Well Gee... I think not.

Insults really don't bother me all that much unless Im tired. You can call me any name in the book and for the most part I wont care, just as long as "whats good for the goose is good for the gander". That's where alot of contention arises from, people can dish it out but cry like babies when it's time to take it.

You weren't always like this. I remember some great discussions we've had in the past. I don't want to call them arguments because they weren't angry or vengeful, just 2 people sharing points of view - sometimes similar and sometimes different.

Sure I was. Don't you remember the Columbia thread where I BLASTED NASA? Even you thought I was being a butthole but you changed your tune when you got to understanding what I was saying.. Right or wrong? In fact you had my email blocked from an earlier altercation we had.

In that same thread, did I get all bent the hell out of shape when that troll started to egg me on? Nope, not in the least. I'm still that way with the vast majority but there are a few I can name that I have 0 tolorence for.

That seems to have changed as of late. Now either every single person on the forum that you think is a cheerleader has changed, or you have. Use your logical mind and ask yourself which is more likely.

What about their attitudes toward me? Do you think that may possible have anything to do with it?
Could it be they don't like me because....

I hate Duhbya, I hate people that put XXXXX heritage before they say "American", I hate the oppressive government, I hate the fact that 9/11 happend beacuse of our general lack of compassion and understanding of a people that 90% of Americans know NOTHING about or why they are pissed off at us. I hate the fact that the death and destruction of 9/11 herolded the brning desire for MORE death and destruction. I hate it when people CLAIM that Bill Clinton was the best thing since sliced bread because he reduced the deficit by witholding CRITICAL federal funds, I hate that my father can't fly withing 35 miles when Duhbya is stumping for votes in the area, I hate that a PUBLIC USE AIRPORT has a fence around it and requires all citizens who have their private property on it to PAY 50 bucks a year for an access badge, I hate the patriot act, I hate civil rights violations by our government, I hate it when people thing that there is no problem because their lives are just peachy keen so that means everyone is just peachy keen.

I know you're fed up with a lot. You have every right to be. But is that reason enough to toss civility out the window? Even if your rage is righteous in it's purpose, wouldn't it be better used directed at the source of your rage? Cliff isn't the cause of it. fierobear isn't, either. I'd wager no one on this forum is at the root of why you're so upset and angry these days. So why lash out on the people here?

Nah, Cliff aint the source of the problem but he does allow it to happen, what I mean is take my BBT's example above.. Did he ever say a word to BBT's in open forum? Nope, every thing is just A OK in Cliff land. But when bill makes an elaboration on a tiopic that the "mob" does not agree with... whell now... there is a whole whopty do going down.... 84Bill is stirring up some poopie "again" :rollseyes: Wh wh who has the mara J waunna now... ummkay

But other than that the guy is a freaking saint! Hands down, no questions asked... In fact I was thinking of switching him from neutral to positive. Another problem I have is that I can't hold a grudge for very long. However, there are acceptions to that.

I don't know. I'm just trying to make sense of it and maybe there isn't any. From my point of view, you've changed from a rational free thinker whose strong in his convictions to a hotheaded reactionary eager to fight for the cause - any cause. It's almost like you have a martyr complex. It doesn't look like you usually start the flames, but as soon as anyone lights a match, you're there to throw gasoline on it.

LOL Keep it up because you are n the right track but it's more like defensive rather than offensive, though I can be fairly offensive while maintaining a defensive posture until left alone. Mind you an opinion is not an attack, it's just an opinion. Skip it it if you want to turn it personal slam fest, participatet if you have one on the topic. Not much to ask.

If I've offended you with this post, I'm sorry. But I hope you'll think about it when cooler heads prevail. I'm not trying to attack you. I'm only trying to offer some perspective.

Nah, even though you got pissed off an went on a tyrade when I said I would not share a foxhole with a lebanise soldier, I still have alot of respect for you. There are alot more people I respect than don't. One thing does seperate you from alot of the others who have addressed me today is the fact that you apologized for something you have not done. Thanks, everything is just fine and you did not offend me.

I don't know what you are thinking but it is my honest opinion that you are indeed doing so.

Ya see I'm not all that hard to get along with.

IP: Logged
ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:

The voice of Canada's east once again rears its ugly head. No wonder us folks out west want to seperate. Don't think for a minute the above rant speaks on behalf of all Canadians. Newsflash for you - It's not our "Pride" that is ultimately going to divide our country - it's liberal arrogance such as you just displayed.

Don't worry Loafer, nobody is going to let this idiot give a bad impression of the great people of Canada.

He's just a needle, I mean turd, in the haystack

Originally posted by Saber49:
Just look at ditch's post... your ignoring us Canadians... again

what a poor soul

Nope, I just choose to listen to those worth listening to. You know, like the people who actually use their brains. Try using yours before you open your mouth next time. Who knows, you may actually come up with something constructive instead of the ignorant garbage you spewed above

Dave

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MiZer:

nice doll bill.. you play with it?

No, I found the pic on Ebay and just PSd it alittle..

I can get the link for the auction if you really like it.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I Have one glorious thing to say.... THANK GOD FOR CANADA..... were our pride doesn't divide the country in half, contrary to what you seem to think your american pride does which is bring you all together... The pledge to the flag or whatever is borderline cultism... like wtf. All you do is play with guns... as per the other post in OT and start wars then wonder why the world hates you. Like when you visit other countries do you walk around with american flag sowen to your bags or a canadian one ... i hear you get dirty looks for wearing the american one. I mean when it came time to thank the nations that helped you out after 9/11... what did canada get... not even an honourable mention... your all so stuck up with your own damn pride and your own damn 'greatness' if you can call it that.... that your blind to even your closest neighbour... its a good thing we didn't go to war all out because it would have been a damned shame to see Canadian blood spilled for Americans...

PS im sorry if anyone thinks less of me but i held back as long as i could... ive been holding back that entire shtick for months and this thread made the flood gates burst...

LOL!!
You Canuks are pretty damn cool.

+ for speeking your mind... even in the trashcan.

ditch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2004 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

LOL!!
You Canuks are pretty damn cool.

+ for speeking your mind... even in the trashcan.

I wouldn't call someone cool after spewing out something like that, but I guess his sewage was kind of amusing and gave me a good chuckle. They say there's nothing healthier than laughing.

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I Have one glorious thing to say.... THANK GOD FOR CANADA..... were our pride doesn't divide the country in half, contrary to what you seem to think your american pride does which is bring you all together... The pledge to the flag or whatever is borderline cultism... like wtf. All you do is play with guns... as per the other post in OT and start wars then wonder why the world hates you. Like when you visit other countries do you walk around with american flag sowen to your bags or a canadian one ... i hear you get dirty looks for wearing the american one. I mean when it came time to thank the nations that helped you out after 9/11... what did canada get... not even an honourable mention... your all so stuck up with your own damn pride and your own damn 'greatness' if you can call it that.... that your blind to even your closest neighbour... its a good thing we didn't go to war all out because it would have been a damned shame to see Canadian blood spilled for Americans...

PS im sorry if anyone thinks less of me but i held back as long as i could... ive been holding back that entire shtick for months and this thread made the flood gates burst...

WOW!....NOW that is so true. Applause from the donk camp brother. Amen.

Originally posted by ditch:

I wouldn't call someone cool after spewing out something like that, but I guess his sewage was kind of amusing and gave me a good chuckle. They say there's nothing healthier than laughing.

Welcome to what the rest of the world thinks of you. SURPRISE!

[This message has been edited by donk316 (edited 09-14-2004).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2004 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donk316:

not real worried.It's not like Canada counts for anything.

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2004 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:

The voice of Canada's east once again rears its ugly head. No wonder us folks out west want to seperate. Don't think for a minute the above rant speaks on behalf of all Canadians. Newsflash for you - It's not our "Pride" that is ultimately going to divide our country - it's liberal arrogance such as you just displayed.

Sounds like you have similar arguments about left vs. right north of the border, too.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I understand that is your opinion but calling someone elses opinion "sewage" is not exactly fair play.

I call it a very honest opinion from an observer who sees our country from the outside in. It's a very different perspective than you are used to when all you see is the inside out.

ditch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2004 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donk316:

Guess what idiot, I don't care what you or your little beeach Sabre49 think of me or my country.

Both of you display that we do indeed have some real "winners" in the world. Close minded idiots apparently do stick together. Your great attitude will get you far

ditch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2004 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ditch

3780 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by 84Bill:

I understand that is your opinion but calling someone elses opinion "sewage" is not exactly fair play.

I call it a very honest opinion from an observer who sees our country from the outside in. It's a very different perspective than you are used to when all you see is the inside out.

I call it like it is Bill. I call it a very honest opinion from someone who doesn't know his hand from his a$$hole. His broad statement about all Americans is such an easy conclusion to come to with his apparently limited ability to think. It's unfortunate he has such a sorry attitude about 260+ million people, but that's a weakness he has to live with.

Dave

PFF
System Bot
Saber49

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2004 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the Support 84Bill... Now i don't look to represent every Canadian... its just my opinion and pokeyfiero again proves my point... like this is too easy... ah meh... i was lookin to get a rateings bar. i guess this is a good way
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bahh... Don't let the ratings bother ya.

There are two ways of getting a bar, Political correctness & Honesty. However, honesty has a 50% chance of getting you a negative.

It's unfortunate he has such a sorry attitude about 260+ million people, but that's a weakness he has to live with.

I know what you are trying to get at but I believe your numbers are wrong. That would be 260+ million minus one individual.

Seriously, what makes you think he is the only person on this forum or for that matter the entire planet who feels that way? Have you seen news accounts from Athens and Rome about riotous mobs of angry people burning the American flag in protest?

One last question to ponder.. What if that "weakness" you speek of gets alot stronger in the world collective and the 260+ million become outnumbered?

Personally, I don't think he is the one who will be forced to live with it.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock