Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Somebody call a doctor...I'm dying laughing! (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Somebody call a doctor...I'm dying laughing! by Toddster
Started on: 06-25-2004 10:59 AM
Replies: 396 (4749 views)
Last post by: vwaltdog on 07-24-2004 11:18 AM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
I have questioned if he isn't just pulling your legs this whole time pretending to be off his rocker.

IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

there are a few fairly capable people on this thread and more than a couple i know in person.
I have to tell you guys i am surprised that you even argue with bill.

Bills ideas will never work in reality cause no one wants them to and thats it.It's a fairytail.
The mans brain is somewhat abstract to say the least.While that can be good for a good many things an inteligent arguement isn't one of them.As skrewed up as he is i have questioned if he isn't just pulling your legs this whole time pretending to be off his rocker.In secret that is my guess.
Of course you have the right to bang your head against the wall all day if you want.

I would say good luck but that would be a fairytail too.

LMAO!
Ya know, you never fail to crack me up.

Dare I say god bless you pokeyfiero, you are among the insightfull few I cherish.

Good day to you Sir as you have just made mine.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by fierobear:

I don't think he's lucid enough to be that clever. But you still raise a good point. Back to ignore mode.

Yes, by all means burry you head even further up your ass and become (cough!! gag!! cough!!) I mean continue to be part of the ever increasing problem that faces this nation and it's people.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Tugboat:
Look, (insert personal insult), go to Dictionary.com and put in "indentrued". It asks if you meant "indentured".

GL

Edit: Or was it the servitude part: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=servitude

Hey Tugboat, it would be better to say it like this.
Sir. With all due respect. You're an isdiot so look it up and tell me it's true.

-----------
Sitting high attop his toadstool looking down upon all he surveys with a contemptuous eye. Todd never realized that his zipper was down.
Soon after a Tugboat steemed by tooted his middle horn in warning and goodwill. Never hearing it, Todd then flipped his bird in return for all to see.

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MrBill sez:

Yes, by all means burry you head even further up your ass and become (cough!! gag!! cough!!) I mean continue to be part of the ever increasing problem that faces this nation and it's people.

How would you guys describe a guy who:

1. makes posts that most people can't figure out what the hell he's talking about
2. insults people and calls almost everyone else an idiot
3. blames everyone for his problems but himself

???

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look, (insert personal insult), go to Dictionary.com and put in "indentrued". It asks if you meant "indentured".

GL

Edit: Or was it the servitude part: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=servitude

I'm not talking about the spelling and you know it!

Jeez.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1. makes posts that most people can't figure out what the hell he's talking about

???

Humm.. Good point as I did lack some manners and tac at times. To them I ask to please forgive my transgressions.

Now you Jr.
Sig Test
----------
Sitting in the now darkend control room of the Knuckle Dragger Counties Nulker Power Plant, 84Bill was overwhelmed with the urge to blow his nose.
He tried to no avail and in a moment of anguish he plunged his finger up until the unyielding booger was removed. After repeated attempts to flick the offending booger off and in a moment of total and utter desperation he decided to eat it. Satisfied with the results 84Bill reclined his chair, adjusted is tinfoil hat and went back to sleep.

Tugboat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TugboatSend a Private Message to TugboatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
I'm not talking about the spelling and you know it!
Jeez.

Then what the frick are you talking about? I agreed with his assessment of the contract status.

GL

Edited to quote Todd since Bill posted in there.

[This message has been edited by Tugboat (edited 07-14-2004).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

???

ew ew ew i know i know hey my hand is raised i know

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then what the frick are you talking about? I agreed with his assessment of the contract status.

GL

Edited to quote Todd since Bill posted in there.

Firstly, that trying to tear apart someone's arguement by attacking their spelling is sophestry. I don't care if he spelled it with a "Q", I GET the point.

Secondly, that the "contract" aspect was just used as a comparison to differentiate the definition of slavery. Slavery was the topic I was taking you to task on, not contract.

We are ALL slaves to some extent and the bottom line is that we need to learn to accept some form of slavery. I am a slave to my crying son. SOME fathers are not. F*** them. I will respond to the cries of my baby boy. Others will not accept a job that they feel is "beneath" them, classifying it as slavery. That's crap. The line of demarcation between slavery and contract is pushed down to an untenable low. To think that NO form of slavery is permissible is unrealistic and ridiculous (ie. the feed your stomach analogy). Either obey your stomach or die. The stomach hath spoken!

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Firstly, that trying to tear apart someone's arguement by attacking their spelling is sophestry. I don't care if he spelled it with a "Q", I GET the point.

Secondly, that the "contract" aspect was just used as a comparison to differentiate the definition of slavery. Slavery was the topic I was taking you to task on, not contract.

We are ALL slaves to some extent and the bottom line is that we need to learn to accept some form of slavery. I am a slave to my crying son. SOME fathers are not. F*** them. I will respond to the cries of my baby boy. Others will not accept a job that they feel is "beneath" them, classifying it as slavery. That's crap. The line of demarcation between slavery and contract is pushed down to an untenable low. To think that NO form of slavery is permissible is unrealistic and ridiculous (ie. the feed your stomach analogy). Either obey your stomach or die. The stomach hath spoken!

::clapps chands::

From Amendment XIII of the Constitution of the United States of America
Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

"involuntary servitude"
in·vol·un·tar·y (n-vln-tr)
adj.

1. Not subject to control of the volition.
2. Acting or done without or against one's will

No man may be bound to any contract against his will.
Though he may sign a contract waiving this right it is a temporary measure that must be released without reprisal IF the individual feels he is being held against his will.

So a binding contract that unwittingly keeps a man "indentured" it is STILL un-Constitutional to refuse his release.

In the case of the military this release of "indenturement" is called a "Dishonorable Discharge" (of contract) and normally does not include ANY punitive damages other than the forfit of ones rights, obligations and benifits accrued during his "servitude" and the denial to SERVE this country WITH HONOR at any time in the future.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-14-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
Sitting in the now darkend control room of the Knuckle Dragger Counties Nulker Power Plant, 84Bill was overwhelmed with the urge to blow his nose.
He tried to no avail and in a moment of anguish he plunged his finger up until the unyielding booger was removed. After repeated attempts to flick the offending booger off and in a moment of total and utter desperation he decided to eat it. Satisfied with the results 84Bill reclined his chair, adjusted is tinfoil hat and went back to sleep.

Damn it Bill!
Now I need more Monitor wipes, Depends, and Chicken noodle soup!
Rolling!

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

???

A man free from the constraints of "Giving A Fug"?

Marrilow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarrilowSend a Private Message to MarrilowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I want to know is how this turned frmo a thread about Clinton's crappy book into this?!?!
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marrilow:

All I want to know is how this turned frmo a thread about Clinton's crappy book into this?!?!

No S***!

I never thought this would last nearly 300 posts!

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

A man free from the constraints of "Giving A Fug"?

Sig test

Edit: damn typos
------------
Aroused by what sounded like a sneeze, 84Bill realizes he is not alone in the control room of the Knuckle Dregger County Kookler Powerless Generating Facility
After politely saying "god bless you" into the darkened and silent room, 84Bill difts back into a deep and comforting sleep knowing that he is not alone.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-14-2004).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sig test

Edit: damn typos
------------
Aroused by what sounded like a sneeze, 84Bill realizes he is not alone in the control room of the Knuckle Dregger County Kookler Powerless Generating Facility
After politely saying "god bless you" into the darkened and silent room, 84Bill difts back into a deep and comforting sleep knowing that he is not alone.

"Emerging silently out of the shadows, the stranger careingly hangs a "Do Not Enter" sign on the back belt loop of 84Bill's soundly sleeping body, preparing him for The New Dictators Adminisration. Then before slipping silently back into the shadows, he removes all the parts and tools needed to repair the lights, knowing that it's best not to see whats comming."

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

"Emerging silently out of the shadows, the stranger careingly hangs a "Do Not Enter" sign on the back belt loop of 84Bill's soundly sleeping body, preparing him for The New Dictators Adminisration. Then before slipping silently back into the shadows, he removes all the parts and tools needed to repair the lights, knowing that it's best not to see whats comming."

---------
In a deep REM dream state unlike reality, 84Bill penns a draft to his congressmen and representitives on capitol hill.
Dreary Sir's and Madam sir's
I am skerd of shaddows in a totally darkend room and am in fear of my life, Please please help me...
Suddenly the Kung Fu guy appears and says. "Grasshopper, you fear shaddows in the dark where shaddows can not be seen. Is it unwise to fear the unknown darkness when ones path is so clearly lit."
Suddenly 84Bill is sitting back at his desk and writes up a new draft.
Dear Paranoind on the Patomic. You are all going to die.
Suddenly yet another image appears and it is of a cabin by a lake, the air is cool and crisp, 84Bill survays this landscape and knows that all is right with the world Drifting deeper he knows that this spot is where he would like to spend his eternity.

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sir. With all due respect.
I will not even grace the post prior to this one because you obviously lack the cognative abilities to understand what slavery is and you continue to personify the reason it plagues this once great country. According to one inept Sooth Sayer there are 95% who do not understand and there is another Sooth Sayer who undestands that he is one of the fortunate 5% that remains. In addition to that Sir, I would like to ad you are a cowering whimpering blob with no hope and therefore are indeel a hopeless babbling bafoon who refuses to get off his ass and do something about a problem you ineptly allow to continue unchecked.

Good day.

Bill, are you sure you quoted the right person? Because I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how what you wrote after quoting my post about the Government NOT picking up the tab for K-College educations has ANYTHING to do with what you quoted. Are you sure you weren't trying to quote Toddster and got the wrong person?

Furthermore, theres a substantial difference between sitting on my arse dreaming up happy, flowery, utopian ideas that would be just peachy for everybody, and doing something about a fundamentally screwed up system. Where would you like me to start Bill? California's school system is 49th out of 50, and its the 3rd largest state. We've been working on fixing it forever, and its still going nowhere. Theres a dozen different groups and unions working to better the system, but there is an enormous amount of work to be done. I'm not a bureaucrat. I don't know the first thing about shoveling forms and papers across a desk thats stacked to the ceiling with red tape. Thats what needs to be done to get things changed. But yeah, I'll go jump in head first and join the cause, I'm sure I'll be a great amount of help.

Finally, you're still not listening to what I'm saying. You keep going on and on about indentured servitude/slavery and how unConstitutional it is. The problem is that its NOT indentured servitude. You're applying an incorrect term. If you sign a contract with a company, you are legally obligated to complete all portions of the deal under penalty of fines or jail time. If either side fails to hold up thier end of the bargain, the contract can be absolved by the other side through a court of law. If you sign on the dotted line and tell XYZ Inc. that you agree to work for them for X number of years in return for thier funding of your schooling, you're stuck with that. If you just happen to change your mind, thats too bad. Maybe you should have thought harder before you signed. If XYZ is keeping up thier half of the bargain, you're expected to keep up yours. Its very simple. If you want it absolved, you should go have some kind words with the management of XYZ. If you're reasonable and they are, you can make an accommodtion to end the contract.

How is that so damn hard for you to understand? Does the fact that no one has every brought a private or class action lawsuit against any company offering a program like this not tell you something? Maybe the fact that the US Attorney General's Office has never brought a case against them, and that there are hundreds of big companies doing this suggests that maybe, just maybe, you're wrong and its NOT unConstitutional? Open your mind for 2 freaking seconds and give it an honest thought, Bill.

And Tugboat, give me a freaking break. I had dyslexia for the .8 seconds it took me to type "Indentured" (accidently misspelled "Indentrued"), ok? Is that what you want? Its a damn typo. I wasn't even correcting Bill's spelling, I was correcting his terminology. Find something better to do with your time. And by the way, just for you, the spelling and grammar in this post are perfect.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn scott you remember what happened the last time you got this upset.
We were up all night wasting bandwidth.

Breath in breath out
now repeat after me.........i will not waste my valuble time i will not waste my valuble time.

zardoz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zardozSend a Private Message to zardozEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
....and now for something totally different...........
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The worst vice of capitalism is the unequal distribution of wealth.

The best virtue of socialism is the even distribution of misery.

Winston Churchill
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Bill, are you sure you quoted the right person? Because I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how what you wrote after quoting my post about the Government NOT picking up the tab for K-College educations has ANYTHING to do with what you quoted. Are you sure you weren't trying to quote Toddster and got the wrong person?

Good morning Sir. Yes, I'm quite sure.
I have a problem. If you want to figure out what it is go back and re-read and try not to get all dizzy.

As for the rest of your mindless banter.... Sig Test.
----------------
People are like spinning tops, the more you try to slow them down the more they wobble off axis.
So it's sometimes best to spin them faster.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by zardoz:

....and now for something totally different...........

Now that was one helluva smart man.

Tugboat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TugboatSend a Private Message to TugboatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're playing semantics games, using a minor definition of slavery instead of the main one.
(edit: actually, equivocating the two)

The contract in question had nothing to do with slavery, as Fastback 86 stated. "And no one is forcing you into Servitude or Slavery, its your choice to sign the dotted line. " There is no ownership involved. If you break the contract they would probably sue, but they can't beat you or whatever else was legal to do to slaves.

GL

[This message has been edited by Tugboat (edited 07-15-2004).]

Tugboat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TugboatSend a Private Message to TugboatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tugboat

1669 posts
Member since Jan 2004

And Tugboat, give me a freaking break. I had dyslexia for the .8 seconds it took me to type "Indentured" (accidently misspelled "Indentrued"), ok? Is that what you want? Its a damn typo. I wasn't even correcting Bill's spelling, I was correcting his terminology. Find something better to do with your time. And by the way, just for you, the spelling and grammar in this post are perfect.

It looked like the spelling was what you were trying to correct, 'cause servitude means the same thing as slavery.

GL

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're playing semantics games, using a minor definition of slavery instead of the main one.
(edit: actually, equivocating the two)

The contract in question had nothing to do with slavery, as Fastback 86 stated. "And no one is forcing you into Servitude or Slavery, its your choice to sign the dotted line. " There is no ownership involved. If you break the contract they would probably sue, but they can't beat you or whatever else was legal to do to slaves.

GL

I'm using the only definition that matters. Your talking theory and I'm talking day to day reality. Slavery is more often than not a state of mind. Bill is talking about being a slave when if fact there is no "slavery" in America...except within our own minds. I'm a slave to my family and I love it. I can walk away from a job at any time...and have done so. If some one is unhappy with their job situation then walk away but don't sit there and brood because you feel like a slave, you're not.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm using the only definition that matters. Your talking theory and I'm talking day to day reality. Slavery is more often than not a state of mind. Bill is talking about being a slave when if fact there is no "slavery" in America...except within our own minds. I'm a slave to my family and I love it. I can walk away from a job at any time...and have done so. If some one is unhappy with their job situation then walk away but don't sit there and brood because you feel like a slave, you're not.

No Todd the definition is the drfinition and can not be anything but the total sum of its parts.

An example is (and I will use your skewed 1/2 witted definition) that we are "slaves of the mind" and there is great truth to that. However, when one mind enslaves another by enforcing OR forcing another to REMIT then the term slavery is then in effect in it's entire definition, not just a HALF TRUTH that vails a lie.

In other words I can be brough before a half baked judge who has sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America and to blindly judge ALL based on is content; A document written in such a way that the feebleminded person can understand. Judges a person (such as myself who refutes said contract as un-Constitutional) liable for damages when a contract has been broken who then imposes sanctions upn me enslaving me to repay a debt that I should not have acrued under the ENSLAVING contract I sought to break.

So you see we have a bunch of TOADS sitting high up upn their toadstools, looking down upon a feeble mass of pions and passes an inept judgement that counters the very Constitution the swore to uphold.

You can call me crazy till the cows jump over the moon but the Constitution of the United States of America was drafted and written in such a simplistic way that any man could read and understand that it grants ALL people equality; that no man shal be placed above another in his rights.

------------
Beware the harbinger of single minded, contemptuous thoughs, it is a danger to the freedom of all men including the harbinger.
It is they who then tremble in fear of unrestrained freedoms and the allowance for such contempt to thrive, that eat at the very foundations of freedom unchecked.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can call me crazy till the cows jump over the moon but the Constitution of the United States of America was drafted and written in such a simplistic way that any man could read and understand that it grants ALL people equality; that no man shal be placed above another in his rights.

then why make it more complicated.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

then why make it more complicated.

It's easier.
to decieve.

Edit: I don't want to play hard to get with a great question.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-15-2004).]

Tugboat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TugboatSend a Private Message to TugboatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The main definition of slavery is owning another person. It has nothing to do with state of mind.

GL

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No Todd the definition is the drfinition and can not be anything but the total sum of its parts.

Really?

Define : MINE, STING, SYMBOL, LEVEL

stop being childish and try to see the big picture.

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really?

Define : MINE, STING, SYMBOL, LEVEL

stop being childish and try to see the big picture.

How do you mean?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

The main definition of slavery is owning another person. It has nothing to do with state of mind.

GL

Since Todd scampered off, I think I'll play with this.

While it's true you can not enslave another mans mind the way you can enslave his body. You can however enslave his mind with thoughts that will over time become the man and he will remit to your will no matter how wrong it may seem. Hitler was a mastermind at it.

Do you know why "subliminal messages" are illegal to use in TV ads?

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How do you mean?

Thank you Bill, you JUST proved my point.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you Bill, you JUST proved my point.

The point being?

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good morning Sir. Yes, I'm quite sure.
I have a problem. If you want to figure out what it is go back and re-read and try not to get all dizzy.

As for the rest of your mindless banter.... Sig Test.
----------------
People are like spinning tops, the more you try to slow them down the more they wobble off axis.
So it's sometimes best to spin them faster.

1) I really don't give a flying fark what your problem is. Your mindless drivel hidden in ellusive and useless metaphors is of no concern to me. If you want to address what I have written, do so in a manner that will allow me to rebut you should I disagree. Shutting me up because I can't figure out what the hell your babbling about and being right are NOT the same thing.

2) Mindless banter. Thats rich. I do believe the pot just tried to call the kettle black. You are the undisputed King of Mindless Banter in the OT. Ask anyone. What I find truely amusing is the fact that I just broke down the entire situation to a laymans level in a logical and rational manner so that you may better see the error of your perceptions and this is what I get. You're just going to ignore it because it all makes perfect sense and blows your whiney, "I'm always right and screw everyone else," what can the world do for me ignorant opinion on something you obviously haven't researched totally out of the water.

As for you sig, that got a laugh. I broke my entire point down to where a 5 year old could understand it while you sat back and ignored it, and I'm the one spinning off my axis? Is there no bounds to your ego?

An example is (and I will use your skewed 1/2 witted definition) that we are "slaves of the mind" and there is great truth to that. However, when one mind enslaves another by enforcing OR forcing another to REMIT then the term slavery is then in effect in it's entire definition, not just a HALF TRUTH that vails a lie.

In other words I can be brough before a half baked judge who has sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America and to blindly judge ALL based on is content; A document written in such a way that the feebleminded person can understand. Judges a person (such as myself who refutes said contract as un-Constitutional) liable for damages when a contract has been broken who then imposes sanctions upn me enslaving me to repay a debt that I should not have acrued under the ENSLAVING contract I sought to break.

So you see we have a bunch of TOADS sitting high up upn their toadstools, looking down upon a feeble mass of pions and passes an inept judgement that counters the very Constitution the swore to uphold.

------------
Beware the harbinger of single minded, contemptuous thoughs, it is a danger to the freedom of all men including the harbinger.
It is they who then tremble in fear of unrestrained freedoms and the allowance for such contempt to thrive, that eat at the very foundations of freedom unchecked.

Maybe if you'd actually read my post, particularly the second to last paragraph where I pointed out that no one has ever brought any kind of private or class action lawsuit against companies using this system, you wouldn't have made such a blatantly ignorant and opinionated post. Just cause its your opinion doesn't mean Jack. It especially does NOT mean that its right.

Again, your sig is laughable. You of all people should take it to heart. You say to beware of single mindedness. Dare I cry hypocrisy? You absolutely refuse to even consider any side of a debate than your own. You ignore posts that reduce your point to shambles. And you have the gall to warn us against single mindedness? Appalling. To throw in another point, have you ever learned anything about effectively debating? To make an effective debate, you MUST consider and research the other persons point and bring forth an informed counter point. Failure to do so ensures failure to win the debate, and blatently ignoring it just makes you look like a self-righteous fool.

No, what we have here is one argumentative fool with an ignorant, self righteous opinion he thinks is gold, too much time on his hands, and a bug up his @$$ about the Government he blames for his inability to get the cushy job he thinks he deserves to be handed on a silver platter.

Originally posted by 84Bill

While it's true you can not enslave another mans mind the way you can enslave his body. You can however enslave his mind with thoughts that will over time become the man and he will remit to your will no matter how wrong it may seem. Hitler was a mastermind at it.

Yes, Bill, thats it. We can enslave your mind. Subliminal messages are telling you to sit here and argue an invaild opinion over the internet with people who obviously know what they're talking about. Its all mind control. Oh wait, not its not! Its an easy out for people who don't want to take responsibility for the fact that they're either too lazy or stupid to make themselves informed and independant thinkers!

Originally posted by 84Bill

The point being?

That you're an ignorant fool and have no idea what you're talking about. Shut up, Bill, just shut up. You're wrong, go deal with it somewhere else.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fastback 86

7849 posts
Member since Sep 2003

It looked like the spelling was what you were trying to correct, 'cause servitude means the same thing as slavery.

GL

Not in this case. If you were to use only the word 'servitude,' then that would be correct. It is defined as Slavery. In this case, we are talking about 'Indentured Servitude.

As defined by Webster's Encyclopedic Unabriged Dictionary of the English Language:

"Indentured Servant:" A person who came to America and was placed under contract to work for another over a period of time, usually seven years, esp, during the 17th to 19th centuries. Generally, indentured servants included redemptioners, victims of religious persecution, persons kidnapped for the purpose, convicts, and paupers. [1665 - 75]

"Slave:" A person who is the property of and wholly subject to another.

Not the same thing. Now before you go pointing out the part that says "persons kidnapped for the purpose," thats like a bogus tax right off. Slave owners called them "Indentured Servants" (incorrectly, I might add) because it sounds nicer than "Slaves." It looks better to say that you have an indentured servant, a respectable position, rather than a slave. Its like writting off that week long trip to Hawaii as a business expense when you only spent 2 hours in a seminar. Its BS for the sake of personal gain or saving face.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fastback 86

7849 posts
Member since Sep 2003

I almost forgot. There you go using Hitlers name again. Anyone who knows how you act can see its another indirect way of indicating that people who do not agree with you are Nazis.

Well Bill, did you EVER stop to THINK for 1 measly second that maybe, just MAYBE there are Jewish people on this board??? And maybe, just MAYBE they might get seriously offended by your casusal use of the name Hitler and the term Nazi??? Or are you only thinking about Bill again?

Don't worry Bill, I'm not Jewish. I just hate people who refuse to shut up because they can't admit that they're wrong.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2004 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I almost forgot. There you go using Hitlers name again. Anyone who knows how you act can see its another indirect way of indicating that people who do not agree with you are Nazis.

Well Bill, did you EVER stop to THINK for 1 measly second that maybe, just MAYBE there are Jewish people on this board??? And maybe, just MAYBE they might get seriously offended by your casusal use of the name Hitler and the term Nazi??? Or are you only thinking about Bill again?

Don't worry Bill, I'm not Jewish. I just hate people who refuse to shut up because they can't admit that they're wrong.

Well when taking inot considerationg that Todd has displayed nothing but contempt for me then yes, I may have gone just a tad bit overboard. Concidering that I don't have much of a drop before I hit the ground (unlike toad on his stool) I can say you are probably right.

However, I was wrong only once before and since I'm never wrong I know I was wrong to think I was wrong.

Did I know there were Jewish people on this board? Judging by my accepto meter yes, I'd say there were a few Jewish people on this board. A bunch of jackasses too but sure I agree there are all kinds of people on this board.

But my main goal is to annoy the arrogant not Jewish people or Christians or Blacks or anyone with anything remotly like a heart for the aforementioned people.

I'm sure most Americans (Jewish, Black and a few others like Polish) are offended by Nazis and Hitler. Personally I hate Hitler, he cause this present day mess. So I am in agreement with Jewish people regarding hitler as a pig. However that does not mean that the people I just mentioned are IMMUNE to the seductive call to feel their race or small exclusivly select group as a supirior race.

If that is the case well.. We are going to have a serious problem and I have no problem standing my ground.

And I hate people to shout down at me from up on high as if THEY are the only ones being annoied by punks on pedestals shouting rubbish down to those the feel they can intimidate.

So no I'm not intimidated. I don't shout down, I shout UP, big difference bub.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Intimidated? Whoever said anything about intimidating you? I just want you to admit once that maybe your view is incorrect or at the least not well researched and think twice in the future before shooting your mouth off like everything that comes out of it is an undenyable fact. All I'm asking for is a little humility and restriant from you, Bill, nothing more.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock