Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Somebody call a doctor...I'm dying laughing! (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Somebody call a doctor...I'm dying laughing! by Toddster
Started on: 06-25-2004 10:59 AM
Replies: 396 (4749 views)
Last post by: vwaltdog on 07-24-2004 11:18 AM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2004 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Because you're full of crap.

Just an opinion you have of me, you are entitled but I suggest you keep it to yourself in the future.

I have an opinion about you too.... Would you like me to share it with everyone?

Very well.
You never fail to amaze me at how immature you are. You continue your pestering even thought I smack the crap out of you. This only proves that you are an arrogant, thickheaded child who does not know when to quit being a pest.

And in case you havent noticed, I said that about you a long time ago and you continue to prove what I said in another thread several months ago.

"If you want my attention I will give it to you"

MrIncoherent calling me immature? Again, you're full of crap.

Well said, Mr Incoherent, assinine, foolish and felble minded imature child. You fail yo realize your attacks are meaninless to me YET you continue to barf them out at me AS IF I really care.

Back off...or WHAT?

Duhhhhh.... Now you are playing hard to get.. Not today little one, I'm very busy.
Maybe later I'll play with you.

Are you clairvoyant? My father is dead.

Yes, I am.
I am many things that YOU are too foolish, stupid and arrogant to understand. So instead of trying to make sense of me, you do what typical IDIOTS do. You discredit and call me many names.

Thanks for noticing.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-19-2004).]

IP: Logged
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Let me spell it out.

Intentured "servents" were SLAVES
Intentured "servitude" is SLAVERY

ser·vi·tude ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sūrv-td, -tyd)
n.
a) A state of subjection to an owner or master.
b) Lack of personal freedom, as to act as one chooses.
2. Forced labor imposed as a punishment for crime: penal servitude in labor camps.
3. Law. A right that grants use of another's property.

slave ( P ) Pronunciation Key (slv)
n.
1. One bound in servitude as the property of a person or household.
2. One who is abjectly subservient to a specified person or influence: “I was still the slave of education and prejudice” (Edward Gibbon).
3. One who works extremely hard.
4. A machine or component controlled by another machine or component.

Get over it Fastback 86, you got owned and you look like an idiot.

NO, let ME spell it out for YOU, you ignorant, arrogant simpleton.

YOU SAID: Big companies that have people sign contracts to work for them in return for the company providing training and schooling is "indentured slavery."

I SAID: No Bill, that's wrong. Its NOT Unconstituntional, illegal, or anything else. Its a system that works quite well and makes a lot of business sense, and that the term is "Indentured Servitude", not "Indentured Slavery."

TUGBOAT SAID: "Indentured Servitude" and "Indentured Slavery" are more or less the same thing.

I SAID: Ok Tugboat, you are right. I made a mistake.

YOU SAID: We owned you! YAY!

I SAID: No Bill, your original point that I was correcting is STILL WRONG. I made a mistake about a side point and Tugboat corrected it.

YOU SAID: I'm going to conveniently ignore that and pretend like I was in on it with Tugboat to prove you wrong, even though you and Tugboat were only debating terminology, not application of terms. But since I'm wrong, I don't want to address that. I'll just revel in the fact that Fastback 86, who usually does his homework and shoots my ignorant opinions down, made a mistake and try to steal the glory for that.

You "owned" nothing. Tugboat "owned" nothing. He corrected my mistake and you tried to take some credit for it. In fact, I believe I just "owned" you again like I always do with facts and logic.

Stop trying to steal the spotlight, Bill. You're STILL WRONG.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2004 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

NO, let ME spell it out for YOU, you ignorant, arrogant simpleton.

YOU SAID: Big companies that have people sign contracts to work for them in return for the company providing training and schooling is "indentured slavery."

I SAID: No Bill, that's wrong. Its NOT Unconstituntional, illegal, or anything else. Its a system that works quite well and makes a lot of business sense, and that the term is "Indentured Servitude", not "Indentured Slavery."

TUGBOAT SAID: "Indentured Servitude" and "Indentured Slavery" are more or less the same thing.

I SAID: Ok Tugboat, you are right. I made a mistake.

YOU SAID: We owned you! YAY!

I SAID: No Bill, your original point that I was correcting is STILL WRONG. I made a mistake about a side point and Tugboat corrected it.

YOU SAID: I'm going to conveniently ignore that and pretend like I was in on it with Tugboat to prove you wrong, even though you and Tugboat were only debating terminology, not application of terms. But since I'm wrong, I don't want to address that. I'll just revel in the fact that Fastback 86, who usually does his homework and shoots my ignorant opinions down, made a mistake and try to steal the glory for that.

You "owned" nothing. Tugboat "owned" nothing. He corrected my mistake and you tried to take some credit for it. In fact, I believe I just "owned" you again like I always do with facts and logic.

Stop trying to steal the spotlight, Bill. You're STILL WRONG.

So are you still trying to say that CONTRACTUAL SLAVERY is Constitutional?

Amendment XIII of the Constitution of the United States of America
Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

It would appear that IF I signed a contract INDENTURING myself and then chose to BREAK said contract on the GROUNDS that I was mislead and feel that I have become a SLAVE to said contract, that the CONTRACT OF INDENTUREMENT would be abolished without any recourse or further INDENTUREMENT.

HENCE
un-CONSTITUTIONAL contract. Indentured Servitude / Indentured Slavery or any contrace signed to that effect.

OWNAGE!!

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HOLY CRAP! I found 84Bill's life story on the net!

Click here

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2004 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HOLY CRAP! I found 84Bill's life story on the net!

Click here

LOL
Cute..

DEAR GA HOD!!!
It's fierobear!!!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL
Cute..

DEAR GA HOD!!!
It's fierobear!!!

Hah! Not very original, I've used that one before.

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It would appear that IF I signed a contract INDENTURING myself and then chose to BREAK said contract on the GROUNDS that I was mislead and feel that I have become a SLAVE to said contract, that the CONTRACT OF INDENTUREMENT would be abolished without any recourse or further INDENTUREMENT.

HENCE
un-CONSTITUTIONAL contract. Indentured Servitude / Indentured Slavery or any contrace signed to that effect.

OWNAGE!!

Bill, it says involuntary servitude. If you signed a contract, that makes it voluntary servitude. And since slavery requires the slave to be owned as property, then the example of having to work off a loan can't be slavery. So the contract you theoretically signed is voluntary servitude.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2004 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hah! Not very original, I've used that one before.

And you still are.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2004 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Steve Normington:

Bill, it says involuntary servitude. If you signed a contract, that makes it voluntary servitude. .

Are you freaking DENSE?

SERVITUDE / SLAVERY IS UN-CONSTITUTIONAL.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you freaking DENSE?

SERVITUDE / SLAVERY IS UN-CONSTITUTIONAL.

Are YOU freaking dense? If you sign a contract, which must, by law include all the details of the deal, it is VOLUNTARY and CONSTITUTIONAL.

IF, and ONLY IF, the contract is legally misleading, false, incomplete, or Unconstitutional/unlawful then you would be correct. HOWEVER, the fact that these programs/contracts exist in HUGE numbers today and are entered into by people everyday should give you SOME KIND OF LITTLE CLUE that THEY ARE NOT UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Its NOT Servitude/Slavery. That hasn't existed for 150-200 years (depending on whether you're talking about servitude or slavery).

Like I said before, if you're too stupid or lazy to actually read the contract and enter it in full knowledge of whats expected of you, thats YOUR PROBLEM. Just because you're a voluntarily uninformed IDIOT does not make the contract Unconstitutional.

Tugboat agress with that last point, if you go back and find the post that started the whole servitude versus slavery discussion. Oops! No ownage for you!

Freakin' A Bill! Do I have to hit you over the head and read my posts to you myself before you're going to get it?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2004 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Riiiight

SERVITUDE / SLAVERY IS UN-CONSTITUTIONAL REGARDLESS!!!!

So....... YOU ARE WRONG!

Sig Test
-------------
Arriving back at the intersection where yesterdays incident happened, 84Bill spots Fastback 86's wrekage still smouldering on the side of the road.
Somwhere between 75 & 85 mph the small pieces of Fastback 86 begain to rain down like confetti as 84Bill flipped the bird through the rear window on his way to the Knukle Dragger County's Kookler Powerless Generating Sub Station.

PFF
System Bot
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Riiiight

SERVITUDE / SLAVERY IS UN-CONSTITUTIONAL REGARDLESS!!!!

So....... YOU ARE WRONG!

Sig Test
-------------
Arriving back at the intersection where yesterdays incident happened, 84Bill spots Fastback 86's wrekage still smouldering on the side of the road.
Somwhere between 75 & 85 mph the small pieces of Fastback 86 begain to rain down like confetti as 84Bill flipped the bird through the rear window on his way to the Knukle Dragger County's Kookler Powerless Generating Sub Station.

Its NOT Servitude/Slavery, you moron! Why is that so damn hard for you to understand??

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2004 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its NOT Servitude/Slavery, you moron! Why is that so damn hard for you to understand??

What's "not Servitude/Slavery you moron!"?

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What's "not Servitude/Slavery you moron!"?

What we've been talking about! Big companies that hire people and put them through training and schooling in return for a guarentee that the person will work for them for X amount of years to repay the debt.

I swear, you are totally clueless!

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2004 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What we've been talking about! Big companies that hire people and put them through training and schooling in return for a guarentee that the person will work for them for X amount of years to repay the debt.

I don't know why I'm bothering to explain all this because you are either to dense or stupid to listen.

What you FAIL to understand is the the Constitution of the United States of America is a set of PROTECTIONS that the government CAN NOT alter, change, abrige without an act of congress.

Take my student loan for example. It has defaulted and the government CAN NOT make me pay it back, they can not put me in jail, they can not sieze my person OR property as a payment (1st since I have none 2nd I never will) NOR can they legally COLLECT the few thousand or so bucks added as interest.

They CAN sieze my TAX RETURN but since I don't make any money (which is the whole damn problem to begin with) they will NOT get my tax return. They can not attach my wages because I either have NONE or I am below poverty level.

So you see my legal "BINDING" contract to repay is BULLCRAP!! I am not a slave to the government and they CAN DO NOTHING because if they did try to make me pay it would VIOLATE MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.

So you see the government IS NOT as stupid as you are when it comes to "indenturement".

Have you ever heared of bankruptcy?
I can sign a contract to borrow 10,000 bucks and swear to REPAY the bank and then GO BANKRUPT the next day and there is not a DAMN THING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!

It's a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT that can not be abridged by the government. They can attach all kinds of fancy laws BUT it would be a violation and the law makers would be subject to riotous revolt in the streets AND there IS NO WAY THE LAW CAN BE ENFORCED.

So Slowback 86... YOU GOT OWNED!!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MrBill sez:
So Slowback 86... YOU GOT OWNED!!

Good gawd, this is out of control.

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"I don't know why I'm bothering to explain all this because you are either to dense or stupid to listen."

Nice ad hominem there.

"What you FAIL to understand is the the Constitution of the United States of America is a set of PROTECTIONS that the government CAN NOT alter, change, abrige without an act of congress."

Actually, it takes an act of Congress and a vote of the states. I hope you were just using "without an act of congress" as a figure of speech. But it is still funny.

"Take my student loan for example. It has defaulted and the government CAN NOT make me pay it back, they can not put me in jail, they can not sieze my person OR property as a payment (1st since I have none 2nd I never will) NOR can they legally COLLECT the few thousand or so bucks added as interest."

"They CAN sieze my TAX RETURN but since I don't make any money (which is the whole damn problem to begin with) they will NOT get my tax return. They can not attach my wages because I either have NONE or I am below poverty level."

"So you see my legal "BINDING" contract to repay is BULLCRAP!! I am not a slave to the government and they CAN DO NOTHING because if they did try to make me pay it would VIOLATE MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS."

"So you see the government IS NOT as stupid as you are when it comes to "indenturement"."

Actually, I think it is because putting someone is prison because they won't pay is useless. If they are in prison, they won't have a job and therefore won't have money.

"Have you ever heared of bankruptcy?
I can sign a contract to borrow 10,000 bucks and swear to REPAY the bank and then GO BANKRUPT the next day and there is not a DAMN THING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!"

If bankruptcy is covered in the Constitution, where is it? Also, why are there slews of bankruptcy laws? I don't recall the government having to pass lots of laws saying that we can peacibly assembly.

"It's a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT that can not be abridged by the government. They can attach all kinds of fancy laws BUT it would be a violation and the law makers would be subject to riotous revolt in the streets AND there IS NO WAY THE LAW CAN BE ENFORCED."

Actually, if there was a law making it a crime to default on a loan, the government could make you pay it off by forcing you to work.

13th Amendment
1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

14th Amendment
1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

So slavery or involuntary servitude is perfectly Constitutional if it is punishment for a crime. So if you were to break a law by defaulting on a loan, the government could force you to work as punishment for that crime.*

*In reality, the passage of such a law at this time would most likely not apply to you as it would be an ex post facto law.

"So Slowback 86... YOU GOT OWNED!!"

Always part of a proper debate.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2004 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice ad hominem there.

"So Slowback 86... YOU GOT OWNED!!"

Always part of a proper debate.

Thanks Steve, it's been ad hominem for about 2 months.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2004 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Good gawd, this is out of control.

A slave is as a slave does.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2004 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

"Actually, it takes an act of Congress and a vote of the states. I hope you were just using "without an act of congress" as a figure of speech. But it is still funny."

Well sometimes humor can get the better of me, atleast you can understand that.

"Actually, I think it is because putting someone is prison because they won't pay is useless. If they are in prison, they won't have a job and therefore won't have money."

Just as useless as it is to try a poor man who does not want to be indentured.

"If bankruptcy is covered in the Constitution, where is it? Also, why are there slews of bankruptcy laws? I don't recall the government having to pass lots of laws saying that we can peacibly assembly."

bankruptcy is a protection from financial SERVITUDE and is covered by no less than the following.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense

Amendment VII

In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people

Amendment XIII
Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Pretty much spells out that the american citizen can not be HELD for any reason other than a capitol crime.

" Actually, if there was a law making it a crime to default on a loan, the government could make you pay it off by forcing you to work."

13th Amendment
1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

14th Amendment
1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

"So slavery or involuntary servitude is perfectly Constitutional if it is punishment for a crime. So if you were to break a law by defaulting on a loan, the government could force you to work as punishment for that crime.*"

"*In reality, the passage of such a law at this time would most likely not apply to you as it would be an ex post facto law."

Laws that are both un-Constitutional and nothing more than an attempt to "water down" the RIGHTS of the people to control the government.

HOWEVER, You are correct to a very small degree, there is this little thing called "due process" that incidentally is where ALL the problems of governemnt stem from. Armed with a bunch of nonsense, corrupt LAWS, lawyers and judges the US government feels it has cart blanch rule over the citizens. Dare I say how Un-Constitutional that ideal is?

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-20-2004).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hey scott i know whats wrong with bill but i thought you would have quit by now.
It isn't like he's paying you to waste your time.

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2004 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

hey scott i know whats wrong with bill.

Is that a fact or are you just talking out of your arse like scott is?

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that a fact or are you just talking out of your arse like scott is?

i know what your problem is.You got nothing to do .no life bored and lonely.Go feed the squirels they miss you they like nuts

And i don't talk out of my azz anything like the same as scott--totally different so stick it.

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 07-20-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2004 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i know what your problem is.You got nothing to do .no life bored and lonely.Go feed the squirels they miss you they like nuts

And i don't talk out of my azz anything like the same as scott--totally different so stick it.

Umm wrong.
That's not "my problem" it's yours so get over it.

The squirrels are well fed, thanks for asking.

And yes, you are talking out of your ass by making idiotic assertions about me. So YOU my inpet pokeyperson can stick it.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2004 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Sig Test

-----------------

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Umm wrong.
That's not "my problem" it's yours so get over it.

The squirrels are well fed, thanks for asking.

And yes, you are talking out of your ass by making idiotic assertions about me. So YOU my inpet pokeyperson can stick it.

now bill this is just an un creative boring little post.Now i can understand why i have had a few losey posts as of late cause im beat to the ground.I'm admiting that life is really pushing me hard.
but you don't do $hit.You should have all the energy in the world.I expect better from you.As a matter of fact it's insulting that you think you can pass crap like this off to me.
It's better if you don't post at all cause this is unacceptable work.If posting on this forum is all your going to do with your life you ought to do a good job.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see it so clearly now. Bill thinks he's right about this for the same reason as everything else: Its one more way he can hold up the Constitution to protect himself from having to get off his lazy, self serving, arrogant ass and get a damn job. They're called loans for a reason, Bill. You don't get to just take what you want and screw em cause you blew it all getting a half assed education in a field that totally collapsed. They can start by repo-ing your Fiero, computer, and whatever else you've got (that you aren't mooching off your parents or whatever).

Keep pretending you've screwed the system. Just wait till the get pissed enough to come after all that money you owe them. I've got half a mind to drop them an anonymous email about you, just because your selfishness and total lack of morals on the matter sickens me.

"Just as useless as it is to try a poor man who does not want to be indentured."
Thats hilarious. Just because you're poor and don't want to get tossed into the slammer, they should just look the other way cause its "useless." I'm sure a judge and jury will buy that.

Bankruptcy is for people who get in a bad spot and need a hand till they can get back on thier feet. Its not for selfish little bitches who want to take every cent they can just for being in a jam and make off with it like a bandit cause they think they're too good to pay it back.

Now then, lets take "Reading Comprehension" for $100, Alex.
You say that "the American Citizen can not be held for any reason other than a capitol crime." First off, taking large amounts of money and not returning it IS a captiol crime, but that aside, I assume you are referring to the first line of the 5th Amendment. Lets re-read that one again, cause unless my eyes are deceiving me (they're not, 20/20 vision) It says that no one can be Held to Answer for a Capital or other Major Crime unles a Grand Jury Indicts them.

Sorry Bill, but it IS a crime to default on a loan and screw people out of a substabtial amount of money. Has been for a while now. No ex post facto there. Puttin you to work for it? Ex Post Facto law? You wish. Its already in the Constitution. They can put you to work pickin trash for breaking the law and its A O K with the Constitution. Since you didn't default before the Constitution was drafted, your ass is grass buster. However, I like the fact that you skipped over ALL of the content of that part of Steve's post and just said that the laws that would put your butt on the work line are Unconstitutional and there to water down the Constitution.

Lastly, Bill would like us to know that "Due Process" is the root of all evil and corruption in our Government. Guess we'd better get rid of that and try what certain other countries are doing: trial by the whim of the person holding the gun to you after you commited your infraction. You're dead or doing slave labor till your dead. Yep, we'd better get rid of that Due Process quick.

I know what the Constitution says you dip. I know what it takes to amend it and how the Government works. Unlike you, I didn't take a bunch of entry level trainee courses, I'm going to college. I'm not a law major and I already understand how it all works a lot better than you apparently do. Most of what I learned about it I learned in High School, and I think maybe you need a refresher course. Its pussys like you who try to manipulate and wrap themselves in the Constitution and the flag to protect from critics that give this country a bad name. Go plead your poor boy case and take out some student loans you don't plan on paying back in Iran, see how it works out for you when you don't have the Constitution and Bill of Rights to **** on while you continue to be a parasite on our struggling economy.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-21-2004 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see it so clearly now. Bill thinks he's right about this for the same reason as everything else: Its one more way he can hold up the Constitution to protect himself from having to get off his lazy, self serving, arrogant ass and get a damn job. They're called loans for a reason, Bill. You don't get to just take what you want and screw em cause you blew it all getting a half assed education in a field that totally collapsed. They can start by repo-ing your Fiero, computer, and whatever else you've got (that you aren't mooching off your parents or whatever).

Keep pretending you've screwed the system. Just wait till the get pissed enough to come after all that money you owe them. I've got half a mind to drop them an anonymous email about you, just because your selfishness and total lack of morals on the matter sickens me.

"Just as useless as it is to try a poor man who does not want to be indentured."
Thats hilarious. Just because you're poor and don't want to get tossed into the slammer, they should just look the other way cause its "useless." I'm sure a judge and jury will buy that.

Bankruptcy is for people who get in a bad spot and need a hand till they can get back on thier feet. Its not for selfish little bitches who want to take every cent they can just for being in a jam and make off with it like a bandit cause they think they're too good to pay it back.

Now then, lets take "Reading Comprehension" for $100, Alex.
You say that "the American Citizen can not be held for any reason other than a capitol crime." First off, taking large amounts of money and not returning it IS a captiol crime, but that aside, I assume you are referring to the first line of the 5th Amendment. Lets re-read that one again, cause unless my eyes are deceiving me (they're not, 20/20 vision) It says that no one can be Held to Answer for a Capital or other Major Crime unles a Grand Jury Indicts them.

Sorry Bill, but it IS a crime to default on a loan and screw people out of a substabtial amount of money. Has been for a while now. No ex post facto there. Puttin you to work for it? Ex Post Facto law? You wish. Its already in the Constitution. They can put you to work pickin trash for breaking the law and its A O K with the Constitution. Since you didn't default before the Constitution was drafted, your ass is grass buster. However, I like the fact that you skipped over ALL of the content of that part of Steve's post and just said that the laws that would put your butt on the work line are Unconstitutional and there to water down the Constitution.

Lastly, Bill would like us to know that "Due Process" is the root of all evil and corruption in our Government. Guess we'd better get rid of that and try what certain other countries are doing: trial by the whim of the person holding the gun to you after you commited your infraction. You're dead or doing slave labor till your dead. Yep, we'd better get rid of that Due Process quick.

I know what the Constitution says you dip. I know what it takes to amend it and how the Government works. Unlike you, I didn't take a bunch of entry level trainee courses, I'm going to college. I'm not a law major and I already understand how it all works a lot better than you apparently do. Most of what I learned about it I learned in High School, and I think maybe you need a refresher course. Its pussys like you who try to manipulate and wrap themselves in the Constitution and the flag to protect from critics that give this country a bad name. Go plead your poor boy case and take out some student loans you don't plan on paying back in Iran, see how it works out for you when you don't have the Constitution and Bill of Rights to **** on while you continue to be a parasite on our struggling economy.

Ahhh So now the real issue rises to the top of your fouled and feabled head.
It's not that you DISAGREE with my argument but rather you disagree with the person. I kinda figured that out after my second post 2 several pages ago when I realized who you were.

All you are attempting is DISCREDIT me so you can WIN the arguement. This is a very typical manuver for our politicians and it's probably why we have really stupid laws on the books. They are created when total bafoons such as yourself discredit a person who is obviously smarter than most, in an attempt to make them be silent. Problem is I will not be silenced. You opinions of me are a clear indication of a malfunctioning brain and even if the were not I still would not care.

I am a victim not a perpetrator of a crime committed by our INEPT government. The sooner you realize that the sooner the government will too.

The Constitution of the United States of America was written by a bunch of traiterous underhanded crooks who had a vision. It is a set of protections that garantees the people the power over government AND NOT the government OVER the people. I am "the people" and I KNOW who has the upper hand regarding my situation. They are PROTECTIONS and I am protected.. well mostly anyway because now days it is nothing more than rags.

So now that you have insulted me ONCE AGAIN it is now my turn to insult you.

You are a goose stepping faschist NAZI who feels that the Constitution of the United States of America was written for you exclusively and that not other applies. You are an arrogant foolish jackass whose fecal matter contains more wisom than the heap it eminated from.
I am your worst nightmare because I will not be intimidated NOR will I back down when faced with the dreggs and hatefull selfish PIGS such as yourself who wish to persicute me because I DISAGREE with you are your arrogant attitude tward the disadvantaged in this country.

If you can peal yourself away from the mirror long enough I would suggest you take in a good read before personally attacking me on such a weak front. Your pompous hubristic attitude is no match when it comes to dealing with people like me.

The originator of this very thread made just such a mistake and that is why his thread resides in this trashcan.

Ahhh.... That was great!!
I feel much better now and I want to thank you for giving me a release for my anger. Please feel free to call me out again as I do so enjoy wouping the hell out of bullies who have more useless muscle than brains.

Good day arrogant mindless twit...

Sig test
----------------------------
"The constitutions of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves;
that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed; that they are entitled to freedom of person, freedom of religion, freedom of property and freedom
of the press." Thomas Jefferson

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-21-2004 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

now bill this is just an un creative boring little post.Now i can understand why i have had a few losey posts as of late cause im beat to the ground.I'm admiting that life is really pushing me hard.
but you don't do $hit.You should have all the energy in the world.I expect better from you.As a matter of fact it's insulting that you think you can pass crap like this off to me.
It's better if you don't post at all cause this is unacceptable work.If posting on this forum is all your going to do with your life you ought to do a good job.

So because YOU CHOOSE to push yourself into the ground YOU expect me too? Well you can fornicate off because I'm the kind of person who WORKS SMARTER and not HARDER.

I don't need to work hard to get what I need and it just GALLS you... Well too freaking bad.

Now you say it's better that I DON'T POST?
I have a few questions regarding this arrogant suggestion that was handed down to me from UP ON HIGH from the MIGHTY POKEYASS.

1. Who is the real jealous one? I don't care about you and that is the gods honest truth.
2. Since when do you make the rules of PFF? Are you Cliff Pennock?
3. What "crap" am I passing off to you?

As far as insulting goes, I am the one who is insulted by your arrogance and your assertions that I am worthless in your eyes for XXX reasons. I have EVERY right to be angry and pissed off about such attacks on my honor. I have EVERY RIGHT to defend myself and or go on the offensive if need be to keep my enemies at bay.

I will NOT back off until you do. So don't try to make it seem as though I caused this insult game. Your arrogance has caused it and I am defending my honor

"As a matter of fact it's insulting that you think you can pass crap like this off to me"

Right, I can pass the crap just as good and just as heavy as you can pokey. Isn't this fun?

Oh and thanks for the nut, I love busting them.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-21-2004).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So because YOU CHOOSE to push yourself into the ground YOU expect me too? Well you can fornicate off because I'm the kind of person who WORKS SMARTER and not HARDER.

I don't need to work hard to get what I need and it just GALLS you... Well too freaking bad.

Now you say it's better that I DON'T POST?
I have a few questions regarding this arrogant suggestion that was handed down to me from UP ON HIGH from the MIGHTY POKEYASS.

1. Who is the real jealous one? I don't care about you and that is the gods honest truth.
2. Since when do you make the rules of PFF? Are you Cliff Pennock?
3. What "crap" am I passing off to you?

As far as insulting goes, I am the one who is insulted by your arrogance and your assertions that I am worthless in your eyes for XXX reasons. I have EVERY right to be angry and pissed off about such attacks on my honor. I have EVERY RIGHT to defend myself and or go on the offensive if need be to keep my enemies at bay.

I will NOT back off until you do. So don't try to make it seem as though I caused this insult game. Your arrogance has caused it and I am defending my honor

"As a matter of fact it's insulting that you think you can pass crap like this off to me"

Right, I can pass the crap just as good and just as heavy as you can pokey. Isn't this fun?

Oh and thanks for the nut, I love busting them.

Alas you have won.
I can not continue.
Your logic is superior.

beaten by a nut 84bill for prez

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-21-2004 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Alas you have won.
I can not continue.
Your logic is superior.

beaten by a nut 84bill for prez

Nahh.. I'll share my victory with you, You can be prez instead of me.

I don't want the position because I like being a lowly groveling citizen.

PFF
System Bot
BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Poor, poor paranoid, delusional, schizophrenic Billy.........forget the ADD and go read up on a condition known as BPD!

As to your school loan debt...you are correct in that they will not likely lock you up or make you work it off...not because of the Constitution but because student loans are Federally insured. Had you the character to have taken the high road (you know the road that those of us with credibility,integrity and a sense of moral responsibility take) and applied for loan deferments all along you would still be able to apply for and receive yet more assistance towards re-training (possibly even grants), once you where enrolled in an accredited curriculum. But obviously as you so often display rite hear on this public forum you simply do not have the character trait which would have lead you to take a higher road.

It is more likely that you would be locked up or put on a work duty for your lack of providing support for your child(ren). Only I would venture to wager that your X(s) (knowing you all to well) wants/needs nothing from you or even to do with you, so I suspect there are no reports to any family court regarding your ineptitude involving your lack of financial responsibilities towards your owne kin!

As to your belief that you did not have anything to do with leading this thread into the trash just confirms your delusional.

Sleep tight Poor Billyboy

Flame away clueless

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-21-2004 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigBoyToys:

Ahh.... Yet more assertions and personal attacks from the peanuthead gallery...

Verry well....My Turn..

For a female you are pretty pathetic and a lowsey excues for an individual who is supposed to be capable of nurturing and understanding. I could not imagine how waek and pathetic your offspring would be if some man were desperate enough to ever have the misfortune to gaze down upon you in the act of procreateing. It is most likely that you and inferior genetic code (both his and yours) will fall hapless victim to the many pitfalls that our government conjures up in an ever increasing attempt to enslave them. It stands to reason by your constant badgering and hounding that all you are attempting to do is prove my theory that you are emotionally unstable, lack judgement and have the mental capacity of less than that of a three year old child and are an angry emotional waif by displaying in an ever increasing agression toward a person that would give you the shirt off his back. It is truely stunning how destructive you're mindless rampages can be when focused improperly and executed at such close range.

As far as the assertion "that you did not have anything to do with leading this thread into the trash"

I never said I did not have anything to do with it, further proving you lack judgement and character identification skilles required to keep peace with the world and raise young in a safe environment. I will however state for the record I did my best to stand my ground and MET FIRE WITH FIRE when it came to defending my credibility just as I am doing with you. I do not have to lay down and take a character beating from anyone who does not know nor has the desire to know anything about me.

Don't worry about how I will sleep, I'm not the one who has to sleep with a wrechid, hatefull, insecure, mindless, emotional wreck such as yourself. I pitty the fool.
And finally.. Have you ever heard of PMS? Perhaps you need to do a little research yourself.

Do us both... scratch that do me and the forum a favor and just either go away or back off the incessant personal attacks against me which you have engaged in over the last few months.

By all means find another person to be the object of your obsession, I would much rather not be it. That is unless you are just like the many idiots who stay in abusive relationships and enjoy it in a very disgusting and pathetic cry for help.

Because I have got to tell you sister... you need serious help and that aint no lie.

As always I want to thank you for providing me with entertainment at your expense.
I do so enjoy ripping you apart just as I'm sure you enjoy sitting in your lonely abusive home making un-warranted, uncalled for and senseless attacks against me...

Flame away?

Oh, you can count on me EVERY TIME.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll give you this much Bill, you're consistent. Thanks for once again conveniently ignoring everything in my post except for one little irrelevant side point that you could attack me. At least you're sticking to your only apparent strength: dodge and strike. Avoid all the main points that you obviously don't know **** about and look for ways to take cheap shots on side points to distract everyone from the fact that you're avoiding the arguement. You'll never try to prove me wrong because I actually look up my facts before I start talking. Your opinion is just that, not fact. Get over it.

I was about to tear your crybaby, flag waving post to pieces with basic logic and rational thought once again, but then I remembered the definition of insanity:
Doing the same thing expecting a different result.
My brother just pointed out another fitting saying:
Don't argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down and beat you with experience.

I have better things to do than this, like talk to people who AREN'T on acid. This isn't even amusing anymore, its just sad. So for my own mental health, I'm leaving this one. Anyone who reads this thread can see who won the actual arguement. Hell, I didn't even have to be right. I could have made up stuff too, but I constructed a platform that was logical and planned out instead of spitting out whichever bit of self serving, self righteous, flag waving bullshit happend to float through my head at the moment.

Keep calling my a Nazi Bill, I find it endlessly amusing. The fact that I disagree with you and your insane political ideology can lead to only one possible conclusion, and that is I am a blond haired, blue eyed, racist, supremecist white boy 60 years out of place. Well, you got white boy right. Congratulations, though I'm fairly sure it was a lucky guess. Nazi does seem to be your cop-out insult of choice whenever someone blows your unsupported rantings out of the water with a little fact and reasoning. You must be so enlightened to be able to see through everyone elses guises of fact, research, and logic and see that they are truely World War II era facists.

Just for fun, lets see how many REAL Nazi characteristics we can assign to Mister Bill.
*Believes he is better and more enlightened than everyone else, even though the rest of the world whole-heartedly disagrees.
*Believes he is on some kind of crusade to better the world by beating anyone who disagrees with his idiotic political ideology senseless with mindless ranting and flag waving.
*Blames a group that he is not either affiliated with or participating in (the Jews for Hitler, the government for Bill) for all his personal problems because they are a convenient scape goat that allow him to avoid any and all responsibility for his actions ( do a little research on Hitler).
*Berates anyone who disagrees with his inane politics as a radical extremist who's mission it is to destroy everything he holds dear for no logical or rational reason.
*Visciously attacks anyone who defies him on whatever grounds he can in order to silence them before they can get the word out that he is full of it.
*Believes that everyone else is the problem, not him, and believes that he is somehow benefiting the world with all this crap.

I'm sure I'll think of more later, but I'm done for now, and I already declared my intent to rid myself of this worthless, one-sided debate (if you can even call it that).

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2004 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll give you this much Bill, you're consistent. Thanks for once again conveniently ignoring everything in my post except for one little irrelevant side point that you could attack me. At least you're sticking to your only apparent strength: dodge and strike. Avoid all the main points that you obviously don't know **** about and look for ways to take cheap shots on side points to distract everyone from the fact that you're avoiding the arguement. You'll never try to prove me wrong because I actually look up my facts before I start talking. Your opinion is just that, not fact. Get over it.

I was about to tear your crybaby, flag waving post to pieces with basic logic and rational thought once again, but then I remembered the definition of insanity:
Doing the same thing expecting a different result.
My brother just pointed out another fitting saying:
Don't argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down and beat you with experience.

Yes, call it a pay back for being a totally ignorant poopoo head who has NO CONCEPT of what the Constitution is all about and why it was drafted..

And yet you persist. Truely, truely stunning. Sigh... Ok I give, you win.

Anyways

As I stated before I realized how FUTILE my efforts were some few posts ago. However, thanks for noting my consistentcy regarding this topic.
My opinion is not wrong. In fact my opinion is NEVER wrong.

You can have any opinion of me you want and I really don't care but I will warn you if you do make a personal attack against me I will not let it go unnoticed.
I have opinions too (as you can plainly see) and I just love sharing every one of them. I'd much rather opine in a civil manner but I am not the only one opining and I will have the last insult but not always the last word.

Peace or war?
I like them both but I prefer peace.

vwaltdog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vwaltdogSend a Private Message to vwaltdogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test
vwaltdog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vwaltdogSend a Private Message to vwaltdogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

vwaltdog

418 posts
Member since Nov 2002
test
[/QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by vwaltdog (edited 07-25-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to: