Started on: 06-10-2004 04:25 PM
Replies: 118 (2637 views)
Last post by: boysatt on 06-24-2005 06:10 PM
Ryan_Dipietro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im the third one to the right

edit- chrome, niggah. just like my glock!

[This message has been edited by Ryan_Dipietro (edited 06-10-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
SwissFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SwissFormulaSend a Private Message to SwissFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BLING BLING - now my eyes hurt!
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ryan_Dipietro:

im the third one to the right

edit- chrome, niggah. just like my glock!

Will you PLEASE lay off the N word. It does NOT have a place on this forum.....

[This message has been edited by Loki (edited 06-10-2004).]

Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Loki:

Will you PLEASE lay off the N word. It does NOT have a place on this forum.....

do you seriously chase me the frack around to make sure i dont say anything that you dont like? What do you do? Teach first grade? No one else has a problem with it except for you. Or is it just that you have a problem with ME?

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually...I'd prefer you never use the word either.
Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I not express my blackness? you people oppressed me for 400 years, and now you censor a term you coined? You and Ohio...
Loki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no problem with you if you wouldnt use words you shouldnt and get around the censorship like your NOT supposed to. Apparently I AM having to teach the first grade since you cant comprehend simple things.
88red4cyl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88red4cylSend a Private Message to 88red4cylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you people oppressed me for 400 years

Wow! You're old!!! Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

EDIT: Messed up the quote bracket

[This message has been edited by 88red4cyl (edited 06-10-2004).]

Loki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can I not express my blackness? you people oppressed me for 400 years, and now you censor a term you coined? You and Ohio...

You can express whatever you fell like but respect others..... And I didnt opress anything, im from Scottland

Hedhunta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HedhuntaSend a Private Message to HedhuntaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dude, noone alive today oppressed you. this is gonna start a war i know it, but im sick of african-americans using the whole 'oppression' thing as an excuse to get what they want. it happend 200 years ago. GET OVER IT.
Loki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hedhunta:

dude, noone alive today oppressed you. this is gonna start a war i know it, but im sick of african-americans using the whole 'oppression' thing as an excuse to get what they want. it happend 200 years ago. GET OVER IT.

Amen.

PFF
System Bot
SaLvAgEd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaLvAgEdSend a Private Message to SaLvAgEdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ohhhhhhhhhh.... now what's with the "you people"?? hmmmm???

Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have no problem with you if you wouldnt use words you shouldnt and get around the censorship like your NOT supposed to. Apparently I AM having to teach the first grade since you cant comprehend simple things.

censorship... please! comprehension is not my problem. The problem lies with facists like yourself that feel the need to make what anyone else says conform to YOUR standards. I do belive that most of the people on this board are fairly intelligent and and can decide for themselves what is and is not offensive, in and out of context. Like i said, go get yourself a job taeching elementary school as long as it isnt where my kids go.

love,
Ryan

Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ryan_Dipietro

129 posts
Member since Jun 2004

Originally posted by SaLvAgEd:

ohhhhhhhhhh.... now what's with the "you people"?? hmmmm???

lol! kill whitey!

Loki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Language doesnt bother me, but per Cliff, as this is HIS forum, getting around the censorship is agianst the rules... Go read them.

This thread will not end well.. LOL!!! Bring it on

Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gridlock:

Actually...I'd prefer you never use the word either.

Thats probobly because you are from Canada. Censorship runs rampant there, go figure.

FRANCE

Language doesnt bother me, but per Cliff, as this is HIS forum, getting around the censorship is agianst the rules... Go read them.

This thread will not end well.. LOL!!! Bring it on

Go figure, Loki. You're from Texas and you hate black people and admire the bush-esqe censorship movement going on right now?

SaLvAgEd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaLvAgEdSend a Private Message to SaLvAgEdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol! kill whitey!

oh boy... here we go again...

Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

oh boy... here we go again...

H4h4h4h4h4h4h4

88red4cyl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88red4cylSend a Private Message to 88red4cylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go figure, Loki. You're from Texas and you hate black people and admire the bush-esqe censorship movement going on right now?

Where did she ever say that she hated black people?

Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88red4cyl:

Look, I was just trying to make a point. Im not trying to offend anyone, just trying to express myself, i dont see anyone here that needs to be protected from my APPARENTLY violently offensive language.

Loki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88red4cyl:

He not "she" LOL!!! I dont hate blacks at all as a race, there are black people I dont like, along with whites, mexicans and any race really. Seems YOUR the one with issues Ryan_Dipietro. Please just leave the forum, unless your here to Troll. Cause if so your doing a bang-up job.

[This message has been edited by Loki (edited 06-10-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

censorship... please! comprehension is not my problem. The problem lies with facists like yourself that feel the need to make what anyone else says conform to YOUR standards. I do belive that most of the people on this board are fairly intelligent and and can decide for themselves what is and is not offensive, in and out of context. Like i said, go get yourself a job taeching elementary school as long as it isnt where my kids go.

love,
Ryan

if you don't like the rules, you know where the log off button is, make your own little forum....pretty uneducated to think that canada's standards of censorship are more strict than the US....read up on it and see how ridiculous that statement was.
i'm starting to wonder whether or not you know what a fiero is.....?!
everyone on here can decide for themselves what is acceptable wherever they live, but here, everybody respects cliffs set of very slack rules.....if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be on a site like this.....it's a matter of respect, not oppression......get a clue

88red4cyl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88red4cylSend a Private Message to 88red4cylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He not "she" LOL!!!

Sorry, my bad.

[This message has been edited by 88red4cyl (edited 06-10-2004).]

Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He not "she" LOL!!! I dont hate blacks at all as a race, there are black people I dont like, along with whites, mexicans and any race really. Seems YOUR the one with issues Ryan_Dipietro. Please just leave the forum, unless your here to Troll. Cause if so your doing a bang-up job.

So because i dont agree with you, im a "troll"? I would really appreciate if you left my thread immediatly. I didnt go and pollute your "im selling fake guns because im an e thug" thread, did I? You take something that was meant to be funny and turn it into an argument because apparently you have a small phallus and one testicle.

naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We did not oppress YOU for 400 years, so you can take your blackness and shove it up your ***.

------------------
Nick www.naskie18.com AIM: Naskie182010

SaLvAgEd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaLvAgEdSend a Private Message to SaLvAgEdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys c'mon now... let's get along & get back to the thread topic...

Where did you get all that chrome?!!?!

Loki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wont leave till you decide to follow the censorship rules..... Weather you like it or not, you agreed to them when you signed up. Cliff can just ban you for your total blidness to them.
Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LITEDAZE:

if you don't like the rules, you know where the log off button is, make your own little forum....pretty uneducated to think that canada's standards of censorship are more strict than the US....read up on it and see how ridiculous that statement was.
i'm starting to wonder whether or not you know what a fiero is.....?!
everyone on here can decide for themselves what is acceptable wherever they live, but here, everybody respects cliffs set of very slack rules.....if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be on a site like this.....it's a matter of respect, not oppression......get a clue

I dont know what you're thinking, I know of 7 words that arent allowed to be published by the american media. I know that words such as retard, which in itself is completely inoffensive, are kept off the canadian airwaves. Just because your country allows you to show nudity on telivision doesnt make you more progressive than us.

SaLvAgEd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaLvAgEdSend a Private Message to SaLvAgEdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how 'bout that chrome??
88red4cyl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88red4cylSend a Private Message to 88red4cylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

how 'bout that chrome??

Yeah, it's rather chrome-y.

Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

how 'bout that chrome??

I love you in a completely non-PIIYB kind of way!

PFF
System Bot
Loki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

how 'bout that chrome??

Missing the chrome, all im seeing is flames.

SaLvAgEd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaLvAgEdSend a Private Message to SaLvAgEdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Missing the chrome, all im seeing is flames.

the chrome is VERY reflective... makes the flames seem bigger than they really are... LOL!!!

SaLvAgEd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaLvAgEdSend a Private Message to SaLvAgEdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SaLvAgEd

973 posts
Member since Mar 2004

I love you in a completely non-PIIYB kind of way!

SaLvAgEd, the peace-keeper

88red4cyl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88red4cylSend a Private Message to 88red4cylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd hate to be near that chrome car on a sunny day.
Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanna be a balla, shotcalla, 20 inch blades on teh impala...
LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it is a nice car...i'll give u that.....i thought chromed out bodies were a hazard for other drivers out in the sun?? could be wrong, i'd drive it anyway
FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It would be funny to see a vein person walk by that car. They would just stop and stare at themselves in the reflection. HeHe
It would be good to be able to just step out of your car and fix you hair though
Be careful though some people are attracted to shiny objects so watch out for people crossing the road.

Angie

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hedhunta:

Thats bullshit.. They still have to go through a lot more than we can ever imagine..

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnnyK

11290 posts
Member since Mar 2000

Just because your country allows you to show nudity on telivision doesnt make you more progressive than us.

No, but all the other stuff does.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock