Started on: 01-02-2004 09:29 PM
Replies: 149 (2724 views)
Last post by: Sleeper on 01-30-2004 11:43 PM
fierospeeder

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2004 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There were imports back in the 60s. Not including europeans.

They have enough time and money to buy a CNC machine and custom design an engine, and
race top fuel dragsters.

Asia can build 3 story high? ship motors but not car motors? And those ship motors are very custom made.

BTW, we already hit the 300mph mark in dragracing. And 200mph wheel standers.

IP: Logged
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who the hell is "we"?
Doesn't look like anyone else is with you...

dammit, we made it to another page. I lost my own bet...

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2004 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We meaning America.

Sorry, i didn't know you were an immigrant.

ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Asia can build 3 story high? ship motors but not car motors? And those ship motors are very custom made."

What the hell are you trying to say? English boy! Speak English!

-Rick

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2004 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You cant read, im sorry. You must have been a programmer back then, when there was no such thing as a degree in Computer Science.

The other guy stated, Asian car manufac dont have the ability to custom make motors for drag racing. Which is a poor excuse, when Asia builds custom motors that are used in large ocean liners and cargo ships.

ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"You cant read, im sorry."

Actually, I can read, the issue here is your inability to write/type clearly. If you fail to write the english language at a 6th grade level or above, it is very dificult to understand what you mean.

"You must have been a programmer back then, when there was no such thing as a degree in Computer Science."

Actually, I'm going back to college, after my time in the military, I'm putting some of my VA benefits to work and completing the college degree I started "back then" as you put it.

"The other guy stated, Asian car manufac dont have the ability to custom make motors for drag racing. Which is a poor excuse, when Asia builds custom motors that are used in large ocean liners and cargo ships."

I agree that Asian companies can design, develop, and build engines for all purposes. But If you want to drag race in a car with a large ocean liner engine, then I'll laugh my ass off as you crawl on by.

-Rick

[This message has been edited by ThatRickGuy (edited 01-08-2004).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how come others have gotten banned for less red blinky?
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry CT, maybe one day you'll get your post back..
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2004 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because cliff likes me.

And hes smart enough to relize people are being rating happy just because of 1 thread.

Canadians

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yup.. obviously me thinking your an idiot is because I'm canadian..
BtotheB

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierospeeder:

Canadians

You rang?

PFF
System Bot
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2004 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, Lurch! Can you get Cousin It's bags and bring it to his room.
BtotheB

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good for you, you recognized it.

Hehe, this is great when some clown decides his ratings bar isn't showing up fast enough. Congratulations!

Brad

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2004 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yup, one that just started because of this read.

And mostly everyone who is posting is a newbie on this forum too.

another example of riced out hondas
http://www.teamnabr.com/videos/civicreality.wmv

ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Cliff!!

-Rick

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've read this thread and I still have no clue what it's about. I do know it probably doesn't belong in GFC. So please continue in the Trash Can.
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2004 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now, THAT'S impressive.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it's about 3 story high asian car engines that power 1000hp motorcycles that only wimps drive,
or something like that..
Mastermind

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 207
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2004 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

I've read this thread and I still have no clue what it's about. I do know it probably doesn't belong in GFC. So please continue in the Trash Can.

Don't feel bad Cliff, judging from fierospeeder's post he doesn't know either.

Liquid-Reality

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 196
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2004 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Liquid-RealitySend a Private Message to Liquid-RealityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hehe I think he has something against asians... I do not like import cars but It has nothing to do with asians. hehe
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2004 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

Rich AIM: ONE FAST 2M8

[This message has been edited by $Rich$ (edited 01-09-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2004 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank god he's gone.
What an @$$
Rich, that's a beautiful car!
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2004 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car, Rich. That's your old eclipse, right?
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2004 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oooh I like the car $Rich$
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2004 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that guy was raped by a honda in a past life.
twentyeight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twentyeightClick Here to visit twentyeight's HomePageSend a Private Message to twentyeightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I think that guy was raped by a honda in a past life.

I wonder if it had 1000hp. Or if it was three stories tall for that matter...

(woohoo i made it in)

-Andrew

fierogt3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2004 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt3Send a Private Message to fierogt3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

------------------
FieroGt3 Website! Check it out.

fierogt3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2004 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt3Send a Private Message to fierogt3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogt3

689 posts
Member since Jun 2003
test

------------------
FieroGt3 Website! Check it out.

Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2004 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTF! I don't even have anything to say!
Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2004 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
these pics are probably too late but...

you can see more at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/344502

------------------

3800 Supercharged w/ some mods
sig tuning by: Kameo Kid

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page