Started on: 01-02-2004 09:29 PM
Replies: 149 (2724 views)
Last post by: Sleeper on 01-30-2004 11:43 PM
Coop9200

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Coop9200Click Here to visit Coop9200's HomePageSend a Private Message to Coop9200Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierospeeder:

Master atleast im not wrong. But your gonna ignore that fact when you said there is no RWD import.

Japanese quality LOL Is it when they build the cars in america?

bbl.

i think we need to put an end to his "ideals" that there are no rwd imports..HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO the Toyota Supra is RWD, the Mazda RX7 is RWD, the skyline gtr-34 is RWD (along with awd), even the fiero counterpart Toyota MR2 is rwd. Sure enough there are tons of other jap cars that are rwd.

But besides the point...how about the ESPN Titan Supra Dragracer? That's a rwd nhra drag car that does the 1/4 in under 6 seconds. So don't say there aren't any rwd dragcars, cause you're just wrong as well as many of your other "reasons" for why jap cars suck.

i own page 3!!!

[This message has been edited by Coop9200 (edited 01-07-2004).]

IP: Logged
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
COOP

I said there are RICERs that ARE ARE RWD.

And one of them is in the professional drag racing. And i gave two names of RWD import racers that race professionally.

GOD PEOPLE CANT READ.

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierospeeder

1785 posts
Member since Oct 1999
Master atleast im not wrong. But your gonna ignore that fact when you said there is no RWD import.

theres my quote

Master, the idiot that is wrong. WHY am i telling him he is wrong.

Because he said there are no RWD imports.

"Master atleast im not wrong. But your gonna ignore that fact when "you" said (MASTER SAID THIS)there is no RWD import. "

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierospeeder

1785 posts
Member since Oct 1999
Coop, go read my last post on page 1.

Where i state two professional race car drivers that drive RWD imports.

and i didn't edit the page either.

Coop9200

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Coop9200Click Here to visit Coop9200's HomePageSend a Private Message to Coop9200Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

COOP

I said there are RICERs that ARE ARE RWD.

And one of them is in the professional drag racing. And i gave two names of RWD import racers that race professionally.

GOD PEOPLE CANT READ.

In all of your constant rambling you do not mention ANY actual names of these 2 "apparent" import racers. So now you're just lying to yourself because you think you are a "car guy" and can't even give us names of these "so called rwd import racers" So maybe you should just face the fact that YOU'RE wrong, and that you're NOT a car guy, and just base your "reasoning" on stereotypes.

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here ya go.

Try reading before making judgement.

First page, last post. exact quote.
ill scan even a picture for you too, if you like.

Here ya go Mastermind because your a moron. Making Illinois people look stupid.
Matt Scranton, and George Loannou both ricer drivers. They have RWD imports.
oh ya, hondas are slow. Because both of them are running toyota engines.
Coop9200

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Coop9200Click Here to visit Coop9200's HomePageSend a Private Message to Coop9200Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yea i would like a picture, and what cars they drive and even what classes they are in. Becuase heck, i can pull some names out of my a$$ too.
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can back up my stuff. People too ignorant to know when they are wrong.
First you claim me stating there is no RWD. Then you were wrong for accusing me. Now you want me to give you proof. Whats next?

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierospeeder

1785 posts
Member since Oct 1999
hopefully this is easier to read

Coop9200

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Coop9200Click Here to visit Coop9200's HomePageSend a Private Message to Coop9200Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can back up my stuff. People too ignorant to know when they are wrong.
First you claim me stating there is no RWD. Then you were wrong for accusing me. Now you want me to give you proof. Whats next?

no, now you're just mixing up statements that other people have stated, and combining them into your "ideals" and taking them as your own statements now. You're suffering from retroactive failure, and just face it man, get off this board. I just want to see one day, you crying your face off when a import "ricer" beats your ass in a race.

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Coop9200:

i think we need to put an end to his "ideals" that there are no rwd imports..HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO the Toyota Supra is RWD, the Mazda RX7 is RWD, the skyline gtr-34 is RWD (along with awd), even the fiero counterpart Toyota MR2 is rwd. Sure enough there are tons of other jap cars that are rwd.

But besides the point...how about the ESPN Titan Supra Dragracer? That's a rwd nhra drag car that does the 1/4 in under 6 seconds. So don't say there aren't any rwd dragcars, cause you're just wrong as well as many of your other "reasons" for why jap cars suck.

i own page 3!!!

Your the one RIGHT HERE accusing me of saying there are no RWD imports. So now you gonna BS that im wrong. ya okay. It's called reading comprehension. Do that before you accuse someone. But hey, go ahead and act like a pussy and push the blame off yourself. The quotes right there, face it like a man.

PFF
System Bot
ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bigot,
Why is it that you call other people post whores when you have 28+ posts in this thread? And why is it that you accuse other people of abusing Cliff's bandwidth when you're the one who posted 150k worth of pointless images?

And why is it that you hate Asian vehicles? It's not because of the HP the generate, because stock they are right there with domestic vehicles. It's not because of turbo/super chargers, because domestics have those too. It's not because many are FWD, because plenty of domestics are FWD. And you say it's not because of the car owners.

So that only leaves one option that I can see. You don't like those vehicles because they are asian. Not for any provable reason, just that they were produced by a company in asia. That sir, makes you a bigot.

Bigot - A person who regards his own [...] views [...] as unquestionably right, and any belief or opinion opposed to or differing from them as unreasonable or wicked. In an extended sense, a person who is intolerant of opinions which conflict with his own [...]; one obstinately and blindly devoted to his own [...] belief or opinion.

-Rick

ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ThatRickGuy

986 posts
Member since May 2000
Oh and statistically speaking, imports do break down less then comprable domestic vehicles. I'm sure you're skilled enough to look that up on your own. But if you really don't want to beleive that, go to your local GM/Ford/Dodge dealer and ask for a 100,000 mile/10yr warenty.

-Rick

{Edit}
LOL! I just realised! You're a FIB! LOL! That explains it.

[This message has been edited by ThatRickGuy (edited 01-07-2004).]

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
me post whore,

I hardly post. 2000 posts since 99. Ya okay.

Theres people that post 1000 threads per month.

And this is the only thread i have been posting in, and no other threads. I dont bother, because i already helped numerous people with fixing their cars. All the topics have been discussed and people need to learn how to use the search engine, or click on theorges website.

ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"me post whore"

Well, if you want to open up symantics, I never called you a post whore, I called you a bigot, and a FIB.

Neither of which you dispute.

And here's on odd one. I looked at your website, it looks like your a discretionary bigot. Honda cars are demon spawn, but their motor cylces are good enough for you to work on and as you previously mentioned use as your primary commuting vehicle. And how is it that you commute via motorcycle in Ill from October-March? Just a bit chilly eh? Oh, and you are incorrect, atleast the 83-85 Nighthawks had shafts, I'm not sure about ones outside of those years but Honda has been using shaft drives for a long time and continues to. Such as with the 1996-2002 ST-1100s which would spank the hell out of you beat up old nighthawk. Oh, but you probrably don't like them, cause they're made in asia.

And the gallery on your fiero page is missing.

And this note on your updates page:

"03/21/2001 [...] Im on a tight budget with going to school, and trying to fix my car at this time."

kinda age defines you.

-Rick

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow 2001 that is so long ago.

And 2001, i didn't have a scanner and i havn't even used my site since then.

I guess i should stop wasting my time with you too because you cant read either.

Im bashing asian cars. If you can read you would see the topic is "cars" I never knew motorcycles were cars. And i own more then 1 motorcycle. But your gonna go by a 3 year old website for info. LOL Getting desperite old man.

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierospeeder

1785 posts
Member since Oct 1999
commuting on a motorcycle. Hmm, i was pretty much fine till december.
Now i just need to wait for the snow to melt this week.

http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com
http://www.sportbikes.net

people still ride. when its cold. were not pussys like you.

ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"wow 2001 that is so long ago"

Well, that post was less then 3 years old, so if you filled it out as a senior in college you might be what, 25? Not quite the grand old knowledgable 'been there done that' man you're pretending to be.

"I guess i should stop wasting my time with you too because you cant read either.
Im bashing asian cars."

Ahh, and now we see that you are the illiterate one, Look at what I said, here, I'll qoute myself for you:

"it looks like your a discretionary bigot. Honda cars are demon spawn, but their motor cylces are good enough for you to work on and as you previously mentioned use as your primary commuting vehicle"

I made sure to point out that you are discretionary, you only maintain your bigotous views to cars.

"And 2001, i didn't have a scanner and i havn't even used my site since then."

Ahh, then maybe you should drop the site, or remove it from your profile if you don't maintain those views anymore. And I fail to see what a scanner has to do with anything. Are you an Asian Scanner bigot also?

"commuting on a motorcycle. Hmm, i was pretty much fine till december.
Now i just need to wait for the snow to melt this week."

Then you are braver/dumber then the vast majority of people in this world. With the last little cold snap that came through, Northern Ill and Southern WI have been seeing temps arroung 10 degrees. Toss in the wind chill while driving 65mph down the interstate... heh, well, if you can do it, more power to ya.
But I did notice that chicago land has no events listed for the month of January (Other then peoples b-days). I guess there's a lot more 'pussies' out there.

-Rick

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope not a bigot. Because i just stated Asian cars suck. No where did i state anything else coming from asia sucks.

A scanner is required to scan high quality prints from a 35mm camera. Also being a photography. Like old school photographers, film is still in.

You also stated, no one rides from october to feb?
If you check the site, there was numerous group rides up until december. And currently this week it has been snowing. So i doubt people are gonna set up group rides. People in colorado still ride. i prob can find a picture of that one.

And just because you looked at "events" doesn't mean individuals dont ride. And thousands of bikers did gather for toys for tots this december in Chicago. So no it isn't too cold to ride.

And go to the other site, and you can do a search on "what is the coldest you have riden"
thread

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:

Nice!!!

blink!...blink!...blink!...blink!...blink!...blink!...blink!...blink!...
It takes a good number of people to do two things you've accomplished on this thread:
1. Even get a rating bar.
2. Get a red blinking rating bar!

To me, it looks like you pissed some people off. And rightfully so. So far you seem to have simply proved your own ignorance.

God, it's taken me years.. And he made all that work for naught it seems!

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnnyK

11290 posts
Member since Mar 2000

Originally posted by ThatRickGuy:

"wow 2001 that is so long ago"

Well, that post was less then 3 years old, so if you filled it out as a senior in college you might be what, 25? Not quite the grand old knowledgable 'been there done that' man you're pretending to be.

-Rick

I know.. calling all of us 'kids' and that I should drive my Kia to school.. sheesh

PFF
System Bot
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i forgot about smokeys iron duke. He used a turbo.
Greatest mechanic on earth. RIP

There was also a fiero 2.5l turbo kit that was being sold back in the day.
Pst, people on this forum dont have any knowledge of the fiero.

Hock
posted 06-01-99 11:46 AM

Ok.. so 1000HP from imports isn't impressive at all.. but 250 from an american car, with more displacement,
is impressive? Ohhhhhhhhhh! I understand now.. HP is all relative to where the car came from!! Dammit..
I should have bought that 3hp scooter from Zimbombwe.. I could have impressed the local Ferrari club..

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Nope not a bigot. Because i just stated Asian cars suck. No where did i state anything else coming from asia sucks."

Okay, your lack of literacy is getting blatently obvious now. I even posted the definition of Bigot for you, straight from Dictionary.com
Here it is again: "Bigot - A person who regards his own [...] views [...] as unquestionably right, and any belief or opinion opposed to or differing from them as unreasonable or wicked. In an extended sense, a person who is intolerant of opinions which conflict with his own [...]; one obstinately and blindly devoted to his own [...] belief or opinion."

Read that again.

"A scanner is required to scan high quality prints from a 35mm camera. Also being a photography. Like old school photographers, film is still in."

Again, what does a scanner/film have to do with tuners, you being a bigot, or the price of tea in china? And how is it that your are a photography?

"You also stated, no one rides from october to feb?"

Please, show me where I said that??? I said you are brave and stupid, and I said there's a lot of 'pussies' who don't ride from october to march.

"If you check the site, there was numerous group rides up until december. And currently this week it has been snowing. So i doubt people are gonna set up group rides. People in colorado still ride. i prob can find a picture of that one."

So there may be, but how many of them use their motor cycle as their main means of transpertation through the winter in cold climates?

"And just because you looked at "events" doesn't mean individuals dont ride. And thousands of bikers did gather for toys for tots this december in Chicago. So no it isn't too cold to ride."

Correct, a 20 minute ride for a reason. Like the polar bear club, jumping into lake Michigan in December/January. But how many people bath in water that cold on a daily basis? Again, I never said nobody rides in this time period, I only said that you are brave/stupid and that by your definition, there are many 'pussies'.

Please Bigot/FIB, read, comprehend, or stop posting.

-Rick

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im not gonna bother reading that because your dumbass doesn't know how to "quote" in html.

I ride daily in the cold like everyone else who loves riding motorcycles. So now whats your problem?

The last group ride was in december. And it was way longer then 20 minutes.
people that dont ride motorcycles

ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Im not gonna bother reading that because your dumbass doesn't know how to "quote" in html."

Okay, do you really want to turn this into a typing contest? Your grammer and spelling is horride, I haven't been bringing it up because I don't feel that it is the issue at hand (Except for the photography comment because I couldn't understand what youu were trying to say). But if you really want me to waste my time formating replies to you, well, I'm not going to. So there you go, you can ignore people who disagree with you on a basis that they don't format their replies in the way you feel they should. That would just be more proof that you are indeed, a bigot.

"I ride daily in the cold like everyone else who loves riding motorcycles. So now whats your problem?"

I love motorcycling, but I'm not crazy enough to ride in 10 degree weather with a -25 degree wind chill to get to work when I have a fiero and SUV on hand that I could drive in stead. Would I go on a little ride for a good cause in the middle of the winter? Yeah, probrably, but no way in hell would I drive to work everymorning on a bike.

"The last group ride was in december. And it was way longer then 20 minutes.
people that dont ride motorcycles"

Okay, how about you finish that sentance. People that don't ride motorcycles what? They suck? They're dumb? They're right up there with Asian cars?

-Rick

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
People dont ride motorcycles

I guess you dont notice the smiley at the end of the sentence.

And since you have been on the internet since 2000. I would assume you should know how to use the options the internet has to offer. But i guess not. Everyone else can quote except for one person besides you.

It is easier to read bad grammer and poor spelling; then someone who just puts several paragraphs together.... YOU.

Same goes with programmers that dont document or structure their program.

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is sad. The guy is sitting behind the screen waiting for each reply so he can try to come back with some lame-ass remark a few minutes after it's posted. Wow, dude, do you have ANY sort of SOCIAL life at all? Screw the asian car talk, I'm just wondering what the hell you actually do all day man.

[This message has been edited by SLAMMED87GT (edited 01-07-2004).]

ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"People dont ride motorcycles
I guess you dont notice the smiley at the end of the sentence."

I noticed it, and I'll also point out that you just mis-quoted yourself. If you want to tear into my poor quoting, you sould atleast attempt to get your own quoting correct. But as for the rolling eyes (I assume that's what you were trying to show), I've never been big on the emoticons, the new graphical ones are even more annoying. Anyways, what do you have against non-riders, and what does that have to do with this thread?

"And since you have been on the internet since 2000. I would assume you should know how to use the options the internet has to offer. But i guess not. Everyone else can quote except for one person besides you."

Actually, You may recognize my responce format as the common BBS post/responce format used in the earyl/mid 90s. And I guess I've just never gotten into the trend of using most of the fancy forum topics unless I'm posting code that needs to be formated.

"It is easier to read bad grammer and poor spelling; then someone who just puts several paragraphs together.... YOU."

I do not put paragraphs together. I have reduced spacing in some multi-paragraph quotes to make it easier to disern, but I leave the formating that was there.

"Same goes with programmers that dont document or structure their program."

LOL, now that's funny. I've been programming professionally since '97. If you want to try to put me down, I would suggest you look elsewheres.

-Rick

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LoL, you program. And you cant use a simple quote syntex.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man.. 58 ratings and blinking. that a record, percentage wise?
PFF
System Bot
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So let me get this STRAIGHT... So its OK to ride a BIKE that is from "asia" then drive a CAR that is from there even though MOST of them are built here? HELL the JAP. spect Accords are built in OHIO... right hand drive and all! That is the most RETARDED and IDIOTIC statement i have EVER READ!
ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"LoL, you program. And you cant use a simple quote syntex."

LOL, you go to school. And you can't use apostrophes correctly or spell syntax.

-Rick

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Atleast my sentence structure is top down, unlike your programming.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Carry on....

ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Atleast my sentence structure is top down, unlike your programming."

What the hell is that suposed to mean? I can guarantee that my code is most definately not of a top-down structure. Sequential coding is a thing of the past there sparky. Almost every thing these days is object oriented. And I beleive your sentence structure is Left to right, as opposed to Mandrin Chinese or hebrew.

-Rick

1320n12

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1320n12Click Here to visit 1320n12's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1320n12Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys but I just have to add some more fuel to this fire.
Id like to touch on your "John Force" comment.
Domestic cars started drag racing in the 60s, imports started in the 90s but just became main strem in the last couple years. Which gives domestics atleast a 30year jump in racing.correct?
All the top fuel/funny cars etc. use no off the shelf parts,every part of that engine is made just for them. The block is not even cast,it is milled from a solid block of billet.
The imports are using factory blocks,heads and some run factory cranks,and the rest of the parts are off the shelf.
Using just these parts they are running with the Prostock cars at around 200mph. Give them another 20years of development and Im bettin they hit the 300 mark.

------------------
Scott
86GT 3.4 turbo

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All right... I'm taking bets:
What'll happen first? Page will get canned, or make it to another page??

And... to help out my bet that it's gonna get canned real soon,
Fierospeeder:

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 01-07-2004).]

ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"What'll happen first? Page will get canned, or make it to another page??"

I've never been involved in a canned post befor... this could be interesting! Now that I'm stuck at home waiting for my battery to thaw.

-Rick

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock