Started on: 01-02-2004 09:29 PM
Replies: 149 (2724 views)
Last post by: Sleeper on 01-30-2004 11:43 PM
The Fieromaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2004 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stimpy... comon man... he can TOTALY get 300hp out of ANY GM... and 360hp out of my DSM is nothing duh... I dont know what his disfunction is. Maybe he was taken of the tit to early and cant register REAL thoughts. All i know is i TOTALY RESPECT everyone else on here for having an open eye towards ALL cars and EACH and EVERY ONE of you are getting a + right now from me for having the ability to do that! Even if you dislike HOW people mod them it doesnt mean you should call a stock Skyline R34 rice, or a stock looking MONSTER HP Rx7 either!
I wish this post could stay cival but as much as we try to POUND into his brain that he needs to consider ALL the factors i dont think it will EVER happen. Dont know why but maybe you STIMPY have caught a few of the disfunctions. Im not saying that FieroSpeeder is a bad persone or whatever i just think he is a blind person!

[This message has been edited by The Fieromaster (edited 01-06-2004).]

IP: Logged
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2004 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Asian cars just suck, plain and simple

It isn't the people, it isn't the country. It isn't the FWD, eventhough they suck. It isn't four cylinders because fieros have 4 cylinders. And 99% of new cars suck. And i dont need credit to buy a new car because i have been offered new cars and turned them away.

Asian cars suck coming from anyone who is a real car guy.
Just like theres car guys who wouldn't drive ford, but love chevy. Same guy would be hating Ricers too.

Give me 10,000 bucks for parts, and i'll build you a 1000hp fiero. It just costs money.
Do i need to build a 1000hp fiero. No. 1000hp fiero is worthless for a daily commuter. 90% of my commuting is with a motorcycle. But if someone said heres my checking account, and build a 1000hp motor for me. Hey no problem. It's not my doe.

Fieromaster, please stop posting. I didn't flame anyone, i just stated something, then suddenly you had to say something about what i said. So basicaly this is all your fault because you wanted to "post whore" in this thread. And you keep on going, then state your opinion which is basicly the same on and on again. Like anyone even cares. If you didn't comment, i wouldn't need to prove domestic and european cars are fast. And even gave examples. I dont see any facts to support your pussy opinions. So just stop posting.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2004 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read the thread and came to the conclusion that you are an idiot. Get yourself a duke and modify it to a reliable 300-400hp. Should be easy, its American and its 2.5 liters instead of 2.0. Once you accomplish that, go furthur 500hp.. piece of cake right?

A 600hp cavalier is no 1150hp supra... Show me a daily driven 4 or 6 cylinder north american car pushing over 1000 reliably.

I think you just want a rating bar really bad, I think you may be surprised when its all red...

1320n12

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2004 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1320n12Click Here to visit 1320n12's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1320n12Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierospeeder:
Do i need to build a 1000hp fiero. No. 1000hp fiero is worthless for a daily commuter. 90% of my commuting is with a motorcycle. But if someone said heres my checking account, and build a 1000hp motor for me. Hey no problem. It's not my doe.

You say a 1000hp Fiero is worthless for a daily driver but a 1000hp Supra is very livable even for a daily driver,Explain that.
So why dont you tell us how much hp your pushing?
I hope you dont do much racing because you will be getting beat by alot of what you call "rice".

------------------
Scott
86GT 3.4 turbo

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2004 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
go to any ford or chevy/pontiac website. Theres a vw beetle running 1000hp.
I would image a lot of european cars have hit the 1000hp mark. The BMW has.

someone on here ran 200hp out of the iron duke.
350hp out of the superduty. 4 banger. If it had a turbo, it would get a lot more then 350hp. Especially when 350hp was a lot back in the 80s.

So basicaly i have to repeat what i said. Give me money and ill redesign and recast the 2.5l block to be able to handle 1000hp. Or pretty much use a superduty block which is the racing version of the 2.5l.

And how many people are running v8s in their fieros? Are you like not reading the threads about people swapping in northstars, and other v8 engines. 3800 superchargers and putting turbos on them. Or even the guy running the longitudinal engine. Which basically means 1000hp is an easy swap for him.

How many average joes on this forum have access to 100,000 bucks that they can spend on their fiero. Not many. I have more common sense then to expect every single forum member to sell their house so they can impress "you" with a motor swap.

Like i care, if i get a rating bar. If you think, it should be red, it would have happened a long time ago when Cliff first programmed the rating bar in this forum. But it is funny to see the people arguing against me have "red" in their rating bar.

I dont post whore, that is why i still have like 1000 posts, and ive been here since 99. There isn't anything new going on, it is pretty much the same since 99, but all the kewl people who were the old schoolers of fieros are not on anymore. But i still thank cliff for having this forum.

In conclusion, asian cars still suck. No one has proved why they are good cars.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2004 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fierospeeder:

Here ya go Mastermind because your a moron. Making Illinois people look stupid.
Matt Scranton, and George Loannou both ricer drivers. They have RWD imports.
oh ya, hondas are slow. Because both of them are running toyota engines.

Johnnyk, i said it before. Im only bashing Asian crap. Not european, brazil, african, or america. JUST ASIAN CARS. Go drive your Kia back to school and learn to read.

Fieromaster, please stop posting. I didn't flame anyone,

Uh huh.. What was that flushing sound? Credibility you say?

And since the majority know that some japanese cars are good, shouldn't YOU have to prove they aren't? and "all asian
cars suck" is not proof, no matter how much you want it to be..

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2004 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No superduty, no recast. Do it with a bone stock duke. Add a turbo, see how long it lasts.

You can do the same to a mid 80s honda or toyota 4 banger.

Which engine do you honestly think is going to hold up to the abuse longer?

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2004 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm, because the speed limit on the street is 35, schoolzone is 20-25. Let me know why i need 1000hp. Is it to play fast and furious on the streets endangering other peoples lives?

Am i gonna get a trophy for being first in traffic? No. So i should invest 10,000 or more to have a 1000hp car so i can drive a few miles to work? Id rather buy 10 fieros with that much money. I would be a lot happier having more. A fiero of each color, and with different characteristics.

I have a 550cc motorcycle and a 1000cc motorcycle. And because im driving on the public road. 550 is no different then the 1000cc motorcycle. Top speed 160mph. Do i use it on a daily basis. Uh, no. So now explain why is it that someone needs a race car for commuting? Just like people who buy SUVs to go to work. It is a waste.

If i did road racing or drag racing, then my 1000hp car would be an investment. Otherwise, why?

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2004 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierospeeder

1785 posts
Member since Oct 1999
turbo 2.5l. has been done. Go use the search function, alot of reading in the tech section. New people pst, costing money for cliff.

Let me know if you have a degree in engineering and one in automotive technology. So you can come up with facts on how an engine will last longer.

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2004 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If i did road racing or drag racing, then my 1000hp car would be an investment. Otherwise, why?

To beat John Force?

And it sucks to know that I'm not kewl...

[This message has been edited by stimpy (edited 01-06-2004).]

Mastermind

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 207
User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2004 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here ya go Mastermind because your a moron. Making Illinois people look stupid.
Matt Scranton, and George Loannou both ricer drivers. They have RWD imports.
oh ya, hondas are slow. Because both of them are running toyota engines.

Johnnyk, i said it before. Im only bashing Asian crap. Not european, brazil, african, or america. JUST ASIAN CARS. Go drive your Kia back to school and learn to read.

If all you guys are such import lovers, what are you doing in this forum?

In conclusion, asian cars still suck. No one has proved why they are good cars.

fierospeeder, too bad you can't hold a discussion without resorting to the childish behavior of name calling. I'll let others decide on who the true MORON is from Illinois.

Btw Believe it or not Japanese cars are greatly responsible for the elevation of quality and standard equipment in American cars. Tho I'm sure you'll disagree. As a matter of fact the childish tone of your post reminds me of a song. TROLL, TROLL, TROLL you bloak up and down our screens. Merrilly, Merrilly, Merrilly, Merrilly trying to make us scream.

[This message has been edited by Mastermind (edited 01-06-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2004 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Master atleast im not wrong. But your gonna ignore that fact when you said there is no RWD import.

Japanese quality LOL Is it when they build the cars in america?

bbl.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2004 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmmm, because the speed limit on the street is 35, schoolzone is 20-25. Let me know why i need 1000hp. Is it to play fast and furious on the streets endangering other peoples lives?

Am i gonna get a trophy for being first in traffic? No. So i should invest 10,000 or more to have a 1000hp car so i can drive a few miles to work? Id rather buy 10 fieros with that much money. I would be a lot happier having more. A fiero of each color, and with different characteristics.

I have a 550cc motorcycle and a 1000cc motorcycle. And because im driving on the public road. 550 is no different then the 1000cc motorcycle. Top speed 160mph. Do i use it on a daily basis. Uh, no. So now explain why is it that someone needs a race car for commuting? Just like people who buy SUVs to go to work. It is a waste.

Ohhh.. i see.. Since you just need your cars to get around.. You don't need 1000hp.. that would just be stupid..
But my having a Civic to get to and from school.. thats even stupider?

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2004 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya, i did see your civic at school. It had the 2 foot high spoiler with the Type R emblem on there. And the coffee can exhaust.

your civics stupid.

Highschool/college is where all the action is for poseurs that own ricers.

<---be back later

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2004 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Master atleast im not wrong. But your gonna ignore that fact when you said there is no RWD import.

Japanese quality LOL Is it when they build the cars in america?

I dont see any hondas beating John Force.

bbl.

You've talked so much crap that you forgot what you said huh? You specifically said HONDAS not if there is any import RWD dragsters. Unscramble your brain and pay attention to what's being said.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2004 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ya, i did see your civic at school. It had the 2 foot high spoiler with the Type R emblem on there. And the coffee can exhaust.

your civics stupid.

Highschool/college is where all the action is for poseurs that own ricers.

<---be back later

?!?!? Now you are just being a complete moron.. Don't come back.. we'll live..

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2004 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fieromaster, please stop posting. I didn't flame anyone, i just stated something, then suddenly you had to say something about what i said. So basicaly this is all your fault because you wanted to "post whore" in this thread. And you keep on going, then state your opinion which is basicly the same on and on again. Like anyone even cares. If you didn't comment, i wouldn't need to prove domestic and european cars are fast. And even gave examples. I dont see any facts to support your pussy opinions. So just stop posting.

POSTWHORE? Go back and do a count sucka! Not to mention do you READ your posts while you write them or what? Because YOU have been saying the SAME things. I dont understand what you want me to PROVE to you? I mean damn... its not like you will ever change your opinion anyway! Why do i respect imports... because ive seen ALLOT of them doing ALLOT with VERY LITTLE! I wouldnt mind seeing GM pick up on some of their tactics... You want proof bring your ass to Ohio and ill take you for a ride in some proof. What REALLY are you complaining about ANYWAY... the whole car, reliability, power? Seriously... I love domestics just as much but my mom had a Honda with almost 300,000 on the original ticker... She also had a Beretta she bought brand new and is practically DEAD at 160,000. I love GM very much... but ive worked at allot of factories and the moral, and pride in workmanship is FOR **** ! Ive been to GM plants when i worked on the smoke collection system for the laser welding cells... They had **** moral and pride too. If you ever looked back at the history of the Fiero itself the Fiero assembly line was a totaly NEW system of managment and employee co-workmanship. Where did that come from... well... Hulki for one, who brought it from none other than IMPORT ASSEMBLY LINES! GO ahead and BASH this... but ive seen reports about it in numerous magazines AND in one of my friends BUSINESS TEXT BOOK for school.
BUT i guess they are ALL wrong since you seem to know everything and the rest of us who respect a varity of cars must be retarded!

What proof do you want? and of what? cause i will get it... and throw it in your face!

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2004 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's say I successfully turbocharged an '80's Pontiac Fiero 2.5L 4cyl...
Let's say I successfully turbocharged an '80's Honda 1.6L 4cyl...

Now, let's up the boost used by one PSI on each car until the engines blow...
I hypothesize the Asian engine will handle more boost pressure, become damaged FAR after the Fiero, and produce more horsepower.
Why? The Fiero's 2.5L block is made of cast iron and is not designed to be a strongly high revving engine.
The honda on the other hand is designed to rev high.

I don't see this as being a bad thing. I give credit to the Asian engineers to produce a more efficient and advanced engine relative to the American counterpart of the same time.

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 01-06-2004).]

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2004 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It all depends on WHAT 80's honda block... but i will agree that it would deffinetly outlast the duke regardless. Although some of the Honda blocks have floating sleves (nothing holding them together at the bottom). I have a freind that boosted his Civic block to somwhere around 18psi before it came apart and almost cut itself in half with its own rod. Somehow i think the duke would handle FAR less... maybe 8 or so

Hell my import came with 16psi and im dumping ALL of 22psi on her now.. and FieroMaster88 was there for a 30psi WHOOPSIE! Still held together LONG after that!

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2004 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The most boost you're going to want to run through a Fiero duke (Especially even mostly in stock condiont) is 4-5 on a daily basis. 8 is about the max you can safely go without everything letting go.

------------------

'86 2.8L
'86 2.5L turbo put to sleep

Chris_Oslo_Nelson@hotmail.com

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2004 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody else want to wager that this moron drives an old, rusty, non matching body panel F-150 with a rebel flag painted with a paint brush on the side and a gun rack in the rear window. Oh yah, and a missing hubcap and 4 different size tires?

Hee hee hee!!!

Oh fierospeeder, PLEASE, post something you think will hurt my feelings. I can't wait to see what you come up with! It's the internet, let's make fun of RICE and ALL asian cars!

[This message has been edited by SLAMMED87GT (edited 01-06-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
twentyeight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2004 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twentyeightClick Here to visit twentyeight's HomePageSend a Private Message to twentyeightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I leave for a few weeks, and this is the first thread I read when I come back. Geeze...

I will say something up front: I hate rice. Drives me nuts.
But, not ALL asian cars are rice. I do not hate asian cars.
Fierospeeder sounds to me like a kid with a fertile mind who has been around people who hate rice, and has gotten the wrong idea. Rice is not consituted as being a car from outside the US. I beleive that "all show and no go" is very accurate. 1000hp is go, no matter what you have it in. Would you consider a 1000hp jap engine in a Camaro or Corvette rice?

It's all oppinions. State yours, and let what happens happen. There is no need to consistantly reply with "All imports suck." We have gotten the idea. We know your stance on the subject.

-Andrew

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2004 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SLAMMED87GT:

PLEASE, post something you think will hurt my feelings. I can't wait to see what you come up with! It's the internet, let's make fun of RICE and ALL asian cars!

Uh... you suck... your cars slow... and your mother wears combat boots! Oh yea. Imports are all slow?!?! LoL!

[This message has been edited by The Fieromaster (edited 01-06-2004).]

iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2004 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just like i said above. Mexicans put more effort into their cars then what Jap car owners do.

Hey, I'm half-Mexican. My mom is a full blooded Mexican-American. She doesn't put in any time into her car Either my dad works on it if it needs it or else it's taken to a shop. Just curious, but do you happen to have a more than 1000HP Duke? If it can be done from a Beetle engine, why not a Duke? Or even a 600HP Duke, I wouldn't be impressed if you did. 600HP is nothing

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2004 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow, only 30psi. A stock 87 ford 2.3l can handle that much boost.

And to the other guy. So your going to overrev the 2.5l but not the honda motor?

Honda, toyota, same thing, both are ricers. And i did say, there is a Ricer in drag racing that is RWD. idiots

Just a few pictures of why ricers suck.

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i forgot about smokeys iron duke. He used a turbo.
Greatest mechanic on earth. RIP

There was also a fiero 2.5l turbo kit that was being sold back in the day.
Pst, people on this forum dont have any knowledge of the fiero.

Hock
posted 06-01-99 11:46 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the article i was refering to is in the June 1984 issue of Hot Rod. Smokey Yunick took a 84 fiero put a turbo on the four cylinder to produce 250hp. the only changes included in this upgrade was a camshaft(to optamize the use of the turbo) and a MSD ignition box. there were no computer controls and very little emmision control the fiero got about 50 miles to the gallon on top of that. 0-60 times were as low as 6 seconds (better that the V-6) and God only knows how fast the car would go. all of this was used with stock parts (rods,crank,pistons,head,and block). on top of all of this the boost limit was set at 15psi, and thats with the stock 9to1 compression ratio.
for some of you that think that this was a big expensive set up it wasn't. no intercoolers. no aftercoolers. the radiator was actually made smaller. how does this work? Smokey used most of the heat from the engine to raise the temperature of the air fuel mixture to 400-440 degrees ferinhiet.
that is the only way to make the system work and optimize the engine power. i cannot fully explain this system myself so if you can find that issue the article is on pages 26-29, i think you will find it very interesting.

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm... 200 hp Duke...Who could that be...

Me?

I don't usually get involved with threads like this. But, here I go. Fierospeeder, before you post anymore, you really should go back and read everything. Why? To prevent you from sounding like a moron in future posts. I'm sorry, but my engine isn't reliable. Is that stopping me from putting a Super Duty head on it? No. That's the reason why I just might find a Super Duty block later. The stock Duke block can't handle it. Jap blocks are overbuilt at the factory, so they last longer and can take more punishment. That's it.

I'm just going to skip what you said about John Force and Hondas.

One more thing...

I was just driving a '94 Pontiac Firehawk (315 hp, 6spd). You know what happened? I got my ass handed to me by a guy in a nondescript, gold, stock looking import. I had respect for that. At the next stop light, we talked a little and complemented each other on our rides.

I guess my point is, ricers are gay. Anything that can beat me in my fast, domestic ride(whatever that may be), respectable.

------------------

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bv motorsports is running with a turbo on his 2.5l with no problems.

And im thinking of someone else that is running 200hp with their 2.5l.

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And im thinking of someone else that is running 200hp with their 2.5l.

Yeah, that 2.5 happens to be a SUBARU, which makes it a import. But I'm surprised you didn't know that Mr. Car Enthusiast.

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and john force VS Honda.

I dont see any Asian motors competiting with John Force and winning.

Or any asian motors winning against big time domestic drag cars.

oh well, domestic cars are still the fastest.

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierospeeder

1785 posts
Member since Oct 1999
Master, so a fiero came with a 2.5l suburu engine?

PFF
System Bot
Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Song to the melody of Row, row, row your boat.

TROLL, TROLL, TROLL you bloak up and down our screens. Merrilly, Merrilly, Merrilly, Merrilly trying to make us scream.

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, BV Motorsports WAS running a turbo'd 2.5L, but I bought the kit from him and used it for a bit. Now another forum member owns it.

Steven (BV Motorsports) made it COMPLETELY clear that running anything more than 8-9psi on even a slightly modified duke is unsafe. That engine was simply not built or meant for that type of application. Running a moderate 4-6 on the other hand is about all that is safe and reliable...

You sure are pissing a lot of people off on here lately aren't you?

(Edit) and the turbocharger used was an IHI-RHB5. That's Isuzu. Is it rice?

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 01-07-2004).]

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He probably hates all Fieros with Isuzu trannies too.
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mastermind:

Yeah, that 2.5 happens to be a SUBARU, which makes it a import. But I'm surprised you didn't know that Mr. Car Enthusiast.

So does olson own an import because he has a 2.5l with the turbo kit?

Me pissing people off? It only looks like theres people who have nothing better to do, like mastermind. Bet hes still on school break for the holidays.

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!!!

blink!...blink!...blink!...blink!...blink!...blink!...blink!...blink!...
It takes a good number of people to do two things you've accomplished on this thread:
1. Even get a rating bar.
2. Get a red blinking rating bar!

To me, it looks like you pissed some people off. And rightfully so. So far you seem to have simply proved your own ignorance.

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 01-07-2004).]

Savagery

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SavageryClick Here to visit Savagery's HomePageSend a Private Message to SavageryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is fierospeeder arguing with himself, and ultimately, proving himself wrong.

-----------------

-Here he tells of how weak 300HP is and how he can get way more out of a BEETLE.

"I can get 1000hp out of a volkswagen beetle(original) engine, been done before. And now you want me to be impressed of a honda civic with 300hp. pst."

-Now here he is bragging about how America got 300 weak HP out of a 2L

"and the comeback which i already proved before. So what 300hp out of a 2.0l. We(america) already pulled that off. And there was a thread not too long ago with a sunfire running 600?hp. And that is something current."

-Now he says that 300HP is decent- hell, you can get 300HP in a fiero N/A! WOW! And he says turbos don't impress him...

"300hp was something we had in the 60s with musclecars and it even sounded good.
300hp out of the fiero drag car with the superduty four cylinder with no turbo or a supercharger. 300hp ricer with a turbo and it sounds like a motorcycle. I should be amazed. NOT!"

-...but if he had a turbo, he would make that duke/SD4 fly...

"someone on here ran 200hp out of the iron duke.
350hp out of the superduty. 4 banger. If it had a turbo, it would get a lot more then 350hp. Especially when 350hp was a lot back in the 80s."

"Same goes as most ricers just sticking a turbo on there. Easy HP gain. "

"There was also a fiero 2.5l turbo kit that was being sold back in the day.
Pst, people on this forum dont have any knowledge of the fiero."

"...Like it is hard to add two turbos on a car. Its still a piece of **** car."

-I don't even have to point out the faultiness of those previous arguments. Are you for or against turbo? And would a fiero with a turbo duke be a "piece of **** car"? So you think the stock duke could have over 200HP with no turbo? Because turbos are crappy. Oh yeah, and even if you get 350HP, it still sucks because 350HP is NOTHING!

-So here he goes, telling us how awesome that damn beetle is with it's pointless 1000HP. Who needs 1000HP?

"go to any ford or chevy/pontiac website. Theres a vw beetle running 1000hp.
I would image a lot of european cars have hit the 1000hp mark. The BMW has."

"If i did road racing or drag racing, then my 1000hp car would be an investment. Otherwise, why?"

-----

Seriously, this guy is a tool. He probably just likes the attention.

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OMG! I must be gay now! I better call my mom...!

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.orbit3d.com/azmustangs/t...4ivs03cobra.wmv

heres a video to prove my point. It is useless in spending tons of money
to get a car somewhat fast. especially ricers. Car gets 0wned by a motorcycle.

you need prob broadband to download.

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, but can you use your motorcycle to pick up the keg for the party?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock