Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Smooth GT a nice guy? yeah.. by White88cpe
Started on: 10-08-2002 07:12 PM
Replies: 36 (866 views)
Last post by: FieroGT87 on 11-19-2003 11:17 PM
White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post10-08-2002 07:12 PM   Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
------------------

Fierosite - Your #1 Resource for Pontiac Fiero websites

[This message has been edited by White88cpe (edited 10-11-2002).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnF

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what is this supposed to be and what does it have to do with "our" SmoooooothGT as seems to be implied?
SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For christ's sake can't you guys leave this sh!t off the forum.

Oh, this is really what we need to have on a forum that is supposed to feel like a "community."

It's like we have some 13 year olds running around here (I'm sure there are some, but most of you know what I am suggesting).

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post10-08-2002 07:32 PM   Send a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnF:
So what is this supposed to be and what does it have to do with "our" SmoooooothGT as seems to be implied?

Aero88cpe is me, the other is SmoooothGT.. shows how respectable & nice he is doesn't it?

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by White88cpe:
Aero88cpe is me, the other is SmoooothGT.. shows how respectable & nice he is doesn't it?

dude shut up and grow up all you do is try and start trouble.
you where in my thread bagging on my neon because it isnt a fiero
when all i was trying to do was sell some stuff. leave smooth alone and go $%^ you'rself i been trying to be calm and respectful but i think people like you on this forum just make people wanna explode all on ur ass

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you're making an azz of yerself
soup

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh my God! Yeah, Steve is a nice guy! I can't believe I am replying to this waste of space. I don't think Steve was out of line at all in that chat. All I see if a guy who has had enough of your crap. We don't need this on a DISCUSSION FORUM ABOUT FIERO'S!! Where does it say Pennocks Complain About People Over The Internet Forum!! Get a life!
White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post10-08-2002 07:54 PM   Send a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by soup:
Oh my God! Yeah, Steve is a nice guy! I can't believe I am replying to this waste of space. I don't think Steve was out of line at all in that chat. All I see if a guy who has had enough of your crap. We don't need this on a DISCUSSION FORUM ABOUT FIERO'S!! Where does it say Pennocks Complain About People Over The Internet Forum!! Get a life!

The fact that he is on the 'official' forum chat perhaps? if it isn't Smoooth its Shaun41178, I wouldn't rule out either one of em. A guy whos had enough of my crap? Like what? Like me posting pictures of my car and him, Shaun41178 and Slammed attacking me personally right away? yeah thats alot of MY crap.

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2002 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get over yourself.

------------------

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have never even been to that chatroom. I hardly ever go to this chatroom here on the forum. It was'nt me. I'm not going to make a fool out of myself and argue with you about this also. Ray check the IP?? You would have seen that it was'nt me IF you did...
I'm not going to argue with you about anything.PERIOD!

Smooth!!

------------------

SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Stimpy, I like your sig.
PFF
System Bot
White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post10-08-2002 08:15 PM   Send a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:

I have never even been to that chatroom. I hardly ever go to this chatroom here on the forum. It was'nt me. I'm not going to make a fool out of myself and argue with you about this also. Ray check the IP?? You would have seen that it was'nt me IF you did...
I'm not going to argue with you about anything.PERIOD!

Smooth!!

AIM me at Fiero88cpe.. we can discuss this there.

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by White88cpe:
AIM me at Fiero88cpe.. we can discuss this there.

don't have AIM anymore... and I'm dropping this.

CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the Trash can. I can't even see the pic :?
pred1tor83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i wanna see the pic
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2002 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
White88cpe You have a PM.
Shaun41178

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
User Banned

Report this Post10-09-2002 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun41178Send a Private Message to Shaun41178Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For everyone that doesnt' know, Basically Gay Turner(white88cpe) posted a pic cussing out Smoooth GT on the spinchat. Calling him a loser or soemthing. I am paraphrasing but either way it wasn't nice.

I gave Gay Turner a negative rating for that and I think many of you should too. Basically Gay accused Smooth of something and was unprovoked by smooooth in anyway. False accusations by White was totally uncalled for.

Shame on you Gay Turner. Just cause you weren't spinchat prez(moderator) doesn't mean that you can just go off cussing people of this forum out for no reason whatsoever.

You need to get a life and grow up. Stop worrying about being spinchat mod all the time. Why do you always feel that you have to be the mod?

Also why do you feel the need to have more then one name on there at a time? Ex. Both Galen and Aero88cpe. Why? Just answer the questions. Thats all I ask.

Yea you apologized to smooth but then said his car looked wierd. Nice apology there. if I was him I would beat the cr@p out of you. And then beat your boyfreind up too just for good measure.

------------------
Formula 5 spd
Dual Tb intake, nitrous, off road pipe
Gay Turner for Spinchat Prez!!!
BAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaun41178@hotmail.com

0 --> bj in .8 seconds

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2002 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe that I have 2 topic's in the trash can at the same time.. For NO REASON on my part as well... Thank's Ray!!
blazin'

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2002 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blazin'Send a Private Message to blazin'Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Smooooth, Love your car!! When are ya gonna have it finished?
KRuzn MAchines

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2003 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KRuzn MAchinesSend a Private Message to KRuzn MAchinesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just a test, sorry.

kruz

------------------

These are the Kruz'n Machines:
'84 SE 2m4 (PROJECT CAR that runs perfect)
'87 GT V6
'83 Mint Dodge Ram 150 Royal

Damien Vrice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2003 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Damien VriceSend a Private Message to Damien VriceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
was that a sig test?
PFF
System Bot
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2003 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Damien Vrice:

was that a sig test?

Look's like it .... I guess I'll rty mine too...

------------------
PostWhore of PFF!!

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2003 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------

87 GT Auto: New Ignition System, High Performance Seat Covers and speakers, and Fuel Injected Ashtrays ;)
AIM: derangedsheep | email: elcodjsteveo@comcast.net

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2003 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

derangedsheep

3089 posts
Member since Mar 2003
lets try that again

------------------

87 GT Auto: New Ignition System, High Performance Seat Covers and speakers, and Fuel Injected Ashtrays ;)

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2003 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

derangedsheep

3089 posts
Member since Mar 2003
ok, last time

------------------

87 GT Auto: New Ignition System, New Stereo System. Soon to be road worthy!

Porvette

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2003 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PorvetteClick Here to visit Porvette's HomePageSend a Private Message to PorvetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TEST
a.k.a

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2003 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for a.k.aSend a Private Message to a.k.aEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mmm

------------------
My Vehicle ;D

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2003 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
'nother test

------------------

87 GT Auto: New Ignition System, New Stereo System, New Radiator. Needs rear tie-rods to pass inspection.
SUPPORTING MEMBER

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2003 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

derangedsheep

3089 posts
Member since Mar 2003
one more

------------------

87 GT Auto: New Ignition System, New Stereo System, New Radiator. Needs rear tie-rods to pass inspection.
SUPPORTING MEMBER

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2003 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 11-16-2003).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2003 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

California Kid

9541 posts
Member since Jul 2001
test

------------------

http://www.cartsys.com/fiero/cal-engine.wav

PFF
System Bot
BlueGT87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2003 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGT87Send a Private Message to BlueGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a good place to test.

------------------
Blue 87GT - currently restoring
Red 86SE - currently parting out

Porvette

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2003 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PorvetteClick Here to visit Porvette's HomePageSend a Private Message to PorvetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlueGT87:

Looks like a good place to test.

Its a very good place to test

HummelHund

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2003 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HummelHundSend a Private Message to HummelHundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Testing, testing....

fiero go fast

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2003 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero go fastSend a Private Message to fiero go fastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I'm sitting here waiting to go to my next class, and I get to the last place left on the forum I haven't been today. And for some reason everyone is testing. So

"Test"

------------------

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

------------------
--Dillon

Green 1987 GT 5spd
Black 1987 SE V6 Auto rusting in peace

"And this one time, on the Fiero Forum..."

FieroGT87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT87Send a Private Message to FieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Testing 1 2 3 4.......Can you hear me now?

------------------

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock