Started on: 09-05-2019 12:07 AM
Replies: 8 (405 views)
Last post by: gldkarma on 10-11-2019 08:56 PM
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2019 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The California Coast Run is a yearly event for friends, old and new, to come together and enjoy the beauty of the California Coast. This year will be our 17th year! What started out as a leisurely drive with friends, has turned into a long running event that has had people drive from as far away as Arizona and Colorado to attend. Along with the great scenery, we enjoy great food, awesome cars, and lots of cool prIzes! Plus, we raise money to support St Jude Children's Research Hospital. (If you have a product or service you would like to donate to our raffle, please contact the event host.) To donate directly to St Jude, through our Coast Run event, go to http://fundraising.stjude.org/coastrun17

As always, our host hotel is the Courtesy Inn of San Simeon. Call 1-800-555-5773 to reserve your room at our special rate. (This rate is not available online.) Say you want the "Coast Run" rate when you call, to make sure you get our special discount.

Courtesy Inn of San Simeon
9450 Castillo Drive
San Simeon, CA 93452
Call 1-800-555-5773 (toll free) to make your reservation.
Tell them you are with the COAST RUN group to get our special rate.
Remember, you must CALL and reference the COAST RUN group rate to get the deal!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

The tentative schedule for the weekend will be as follows:

Friday, October 11
- Arrive at Courtesy Inn at your leisure
- Meet at indoor pool area around 6pm
- Dinner at a local eatery (TBA) at 7pm
- Back to pool area after dinner.

Saturday, October 12
- Hotel breakfast starts at 6am
- Line up cars at 8am
- Depart Courtesy Inn at 8:30am
- Lunch at 12 noon (TBA)
- Arrive back at Courtesy Inn around 4:30pm
- Dinner at 7pm (TBA)
- Charity Raffle for St Jude at 8:30pm

Sunday, October 13
- Depart for breakfast at 8:30am
- After breakfast, enjoy the local sights.
- Depart for home.

If you have a product or service that you would like to donate to our St Jude Charity Raffle, please contact me. Items do not have to be Fiero related. We can also accept discount coupons and gift certificates for the raffle. All items donated are tax deductible. Any vendor donating items will be linked to all of our web and print materials. Donating vendors are also invited to send promotional items for participant goodie bags.

Anyone who would like to donate to the St Jude Event page above, please consider finding out if your employer does matching donations to charities. St Jude Children's Research Hospital is a great cause, and we're proud to be supporting them for the past 16 years.

------------------
17th Annual California Coast Run
October 11-13, 2019

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 09-05-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
yakdude01

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2019 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yakdude01Click Here to visit yakdude01's HomePageSend a Private Message to yakdude01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone who would like to donate to the St Jude Event page above, please consider finding out if your employer does matching donations to charities. St Jude Children's Research Hospital is a great cause, and we're proud to be supporting them for the past 16 years.

Even if you can't make the event...doing this, letting your employer double your donation, is such an awesome thing to do! Plus you most likely get a cool tax deduction. The amount does not matter, whatever you can afford is awesome!

Me? I've been to this event 5 times now, and this year will be number 6. Looking forward to it. AGAIN.

And yeah, I helped my employer find his checkbook.... haha.

Added a page on the Chrysler Sebring/200 Convertible site as well, so hopefully we'll get some convertibles show up as well.

------------------
- Kevin

Stone White 2001 Limited w/Cream leather interior 115k mi
Claret Mica (Dark Red) 2015 Lexus RX350 48k mi <--- Now the Daily Driver!

"I have to admit, I love driving it. It is so choice."
"If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up." - Ferris Bueller

[This message has been edited by yakdude01 (edited 09-08-2019).]

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2019 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okay! Reservation made!
Also I need a shirt--if there's an option for a long-sleeve tee, I'd take one of those, but a regular short-sleeve if not--presume they're white and I need an XL .
Looking forward to seeing you all there!

JC
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I reserved at the Courtesy Inn for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, overnight. I think I would like to have Sunday to explore the area around San Simeon in a non-structured kind of way. Leaving my drive back home (near San Jose) for Monday. With my new iPhone, I have no fear of straying too far from the beaten path and finding myself marooned or inconveniently lost.

Hopefully, I will have my Fiero. That would be a first, for me. In 2017 and then again, last year, it was a "No Go", and I had to drive something from my Backup Fleet.

"Rusty"
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2019 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to another Perfect Weekend on the California Coast!
We'll be bringing D's new ride as well so we both get to enjoy the twisties!!!

We've decided to get an early start from the Bay Area on Friday morning so we can tour Hearst Castle prior to meeting up with y'all at the hotel. Anyone interested in joining us???
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2019 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that the new gold car? I saw it at the 25th celebration a few wks. ago and was looking forward to visiting w/you this weekend and checking it out some more since I'm usually the only gold car there, but we won't be able to come afterall. I had thought we might at least be able to come over to Carmel for lunch, but my better half isn't feeling well and we take him for an EKG Thursday. He may need to go in for some valve replacement, so we'll just have to see what they say. Enjoy the weekend everybody, and if I don't get to visit w/you this time, we'll plan to see you at another event soon I hope!

JC
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2019 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup, yup. That's Deanna's new toy.
So sorry to hear you won't be joining us after all. We'll keep you both in our prayers 🙏
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2019 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd also suggest an alternative to a valve replacement. Have 'em just swap in a 3800sc and be done with it! (JK)

[This message has been edited by Nospeedlimit55 (edited 10-10-2019).]

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2019 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks, NoSpeed (I like that too!! )! Well, the dr. wants him to drink less liquid (I know--we were both shocked at that--I have just been getting him to drink more water!) and elevate his feet an hour or two a day and will actually do the EKG on Oct. 24. Since we haven't had to check him into the hospital yet, we're planning to come down for lunch tomorrow, so we'll look forward to seeing everyone for a little while at least! Hope everyone has a safe trip and we'll meet you all at the Baja!

JC

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock