Mendon old car dust off by kendallville
Started on: 04-11-2018 03:55 PM
Replies: 7 (404 views)
Last post by: kendallville on 04-30-2023 11:00 PM
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2018 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2018 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump to top Sunday is coming up fast. hope to see you there
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2020 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sad but true
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2020 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wasn't hard to figure that would be happening.....

How are you doing?
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hurt my back last fall couldn't walk for 3 months . I had surgery at Christmas, doing better but
still having pain down my legs. sick of staying home, seems like I will never get out.
Hope you and Brian are ok.
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2021 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was really looking forward to showing off the car this year ( and eating pancakes )
But COVID strikes again
show postponed till next year. Lets the car get older. REALLY GETTING TIRED OF COVID!!
maybe next year I will be able to get in the car
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2022 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
same old, same old
Choosing to err on the side of caution, organizers of the annual Mendon Dust-Off car show have announced the 2022 show is canceled.

Heidi Alexander, president of the Classic and Antique Restorers Club, which sponsors the Dust-Off, said several considerations were taken under advisement. It was ultimately decided to hold off and instead commit to the 2023 Dust-Off. The May 7 event next year will mark its 60th anniversary.

This year’s show was originally scheduled to take place May 1, following cancellations in 2020 and 2021.
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2023 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock