AZ Fieros Jan2018 Meet/Run, 27th, BlackCanyon/RockCityCafe by Kee588T
Started on: 01-03-2018 09:40 PM
Replies: 2 (186 views)
Last post by: jaredaltizer on 04-11-2018 12:28 PM
Kee588T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AZ Fieros, January 2018

Hi all. Welcome to 2018. I do hope we all made it through the holidays without too much damage.

We are going to be trading the November and January dates. So, Black Canyon/ Rock City Café run/meet the last weekend of the month, the 27th of January for burgers and pie at a little higher altitude.

The East Valley meet and greet will commence at the Whole foods complex in Chandler, located on the SE corner of Ray Road and Coronado Boulevard (just east of the 101) around 11:45AM. We can plan on leaving the site around noon. We head north on the 101 and hook up with North and West groups at the Wendy's at on the corner of Deer Valley Drive and 23rd Avenue. Wendy’s is just north of the I-17 / 101 intersection, east of I-17 on Deer Valley, a left turn lane onto 23rd and into Wendy's parking lot. We are planning on getting into Wendy’s at about 12:45PM and leaving for ROCK SPRINGS Café; http://www.rockspringscafe.com/pies.html ; right at about 1PM and pulling in for lunch and dessert around 1:30.

If I haven’t gotten someone in the email blast – please let me know. We had a computer meltdown just before the 25th and I have been recovering files ever since.

I will post to Facebook and Pennocks.

I hope to see friendly faces and many Fieros .

In case you are interested Josh Herrell posted a video of the November meet/run to Tucson. Nice job!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7AbJKABIE8

Best,

KevinS
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
3.4AZjackwagon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2018 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.4AZjackwagonSend a Private Message to 3.4AZjackwagonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM next time you guys meet up. I know a couple guys in Tucson that would love to join you. Also happy New Year to you and your crew!
jaredaltizer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2018 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredaltizerSend a Private Message to jaredaltizerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 3.4AZjackwagon:

PM next time you guys meet up. I know a couple guys in Tucson that would love to join you. Also happy New Year to you and your crew!

I’m in Tucson and I’ve never met anyone else with a fiero! Help me out and get your guys to meet me!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock