Started on: 08-27-2017 10:43 PM
Replies: 2 (126 views)
Last post by: Darth Fiero on 09-12-2017 08:54 PM
Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What: The Auburn-Cord-Duesenberg Festival Cruise-In Car Show

When: Friday, September 1st. Opens at 10am (arrive any time after that you want) and the event runs until dark.

Where: Downtown Auburn, Indiana.

Cost: $10 entry fee; spectators free

More info here: https://www.acdfestival.org...s/downtown-cruise-in

As usual, I would be open to meeting up as a group at the Wal-Mart parking lot (Near IN-8 and I-69 interchange) before we travel downtown to the show - that way we can all park together. I am flexible on what time we meet and go downtown, but I would like this to happen by 12 noon - if possible. If you are interested in attending and want to park your Fiero (or any other car you want to show) with our group, please post in this thread your desire to do so and what you will be bringing.

There is lots to do downtown for everyone. Lots of little shops and such for the ladies and cars to look at for the guys. Several food and drink vendors will be on hand, and prices are reasonable. So you don't need to bring a cooler.

Post here or PM me if you plan on attending.

------------------
More is more. Less is not enough.

Custom GM OBD1 & OBD2 Tuning | Engine Conversions & more | www.gmtuners.com

[This message has been edited by Darth Fiero (edited 08-27-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2017 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Missed it last year , would like to go this year but I watch my grandson in the afternoon. If I can make it
I will bring my silver 87 , the gold 86 GT is wrecked and up for sale.
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2017 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finally got the pictures I took at this event uploaded to my website. You can view them here: http://www.gmtuners.com/eve..._show2017/index.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock