13th Annual Fiero Coast Run **October 14-16, 2016** San Simeon, CA by MrsBear
Started on: 08-02-2016 07:45 PM
Replies: 1 (309 views)
Last post by: Songman on 09-08-2016 08:57 PM
MrsBear

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2016 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrsBearSend a Private Message to MrsBearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Fiero Family,

Dale has decided that he will be hosting the Coast Run on October 14-16th, 2016. This will be the 13th year of the Coast Run and there is only a slight difference for the arrangements at the Courtesy Inn. Previously we were able to get a $99.00 fee for the weekend rate. This year they will be putting aside 20 rooms for us under the Fiero Group name with the rate of $120.00 for the weekend. BUT if we rent out the block of 20 rooms as a group by the end of September 2016 they will lower the rates for everyone in our group back down to $99.00 for the weekend. Pretty nice incentive to get your reservation in quickly. If you use a travel website (Travelocity, Hotels.com..etc) to make your reservation it will not count towards our goal. To make your reservation you need to call: 805-927-4691 Courtesy Inn. I checked the rates given online from other sources and it is listing for $230 usual cost for the two days. We are getting a great deal for the weekend at the cost of $120.00 and even better if we can fill the block of rooms. If having trouble finding the room block ask for Manish. Dale will be arriving early on Thursday and staying till Monday. If anyone is interested in staying longer and hanging out with Dale he would enjoy the company and you will get the earned reduction for the extra days.

Itinerary for the weekend is pretty much the same. Friday evening most attendees go to the Main Street Grill in Cambria for Dinner and then to the Courtesy Inn lobby pool area to meet, greet and say hello to new and old friends until they lock the doors for the night.

For the Saturday Drive Dale would like to hear back from anyone who might have an idea for a different or favorite Restaurant for lunch or a different route or stopping points on the drive.

For Saturday dinner and raffle time I would like to collect pictures of previous Coast Runs to put a slide or video together. Please send me copies of your pictures and if you know who is in the picture or who the owner was please let me know. Id like to put together a memory of the previous 13 years of the Coast Run. Send to my email: msbear@pacbell.net

For the raffle we are always very happy to have anyone contribute items to benefit St.Jude Children's Research Hospital whose goal is to end childhood cancer. If you are not attending the Coast Run but would like to donate directly please go to: www.stjude.org

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Please make your reservation early so we can earn the reduced rate and send me your Coast Run memorial pictures as soon as you can.

See you soon

Mary
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2016 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hotel reservations and airline reservations done. Now I either have to set up a rental car in CA, or just buy a Fiero out there to use on the run. 😎
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock