Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  AZ Fieros Feb "meet/run" Rock Springs Cafe burgers and Pie --- BIG pies

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
AZ Fieros Feb "meet/run" Rock Springs Cafe burgers and Pie --- BIG pies by Kee588T
Started on: 02-08-2016 10:44 AM
Replies: 2 (238 views)
Last post by: Kee588T on 02-20-2016 09:18 AM
Kee588T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2016 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a note folk. Get the car ready for a run up the hill.

The East Valley "meet and greet" will commence at the Whole foods complex in Chandler Located on the SE corner of Ray Road and Coronado Boulevard (just east of the 101) around 11:45AM. We can plan on leaving the site around noon. We head up the 101 and hook up with North and West groups at the Wendy's at on the corner of Deer Valley Drive and 23rd Avenue. Wendy’s is just north of the I-17 / 101 intersection, east of I-17 on Deer Valley, a left turn lane onto 23rd and into Wendy's parking lot. We are planning on getting into Wendy’s at about 12:45PM and leaving for ROCK SPRINGS Café; http://www.rockspringscafe.com/pies.html ; right at about 1PM and pulling in for lunch and dessert around 1:30. It is an uphill run most of the ways – so make sure the cooling systems are in good working order. Hope someone will take a picture or two and post, or send to me and I will upload.

Best

KS
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2016 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All,
Just a note for the readers and planners the 20th for the Rock City run is a week's delay from a prior posting.
Hope this doesn't upset too many plans.
Best
KS
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2016 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like it will be an 85 SE for the run to Rock City Cafe -- if I can get all the stuff under the lift out of the way. The 88 is in pieces all over the rest of the garage. Could be challenging! I guess there is always the G6 convert. But that just doesn't seem right. Hope to see a full gaggle of Fieros for the world renowned pie!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock