Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  AZ Fieros in November-Tucson Motorama 14th & Third Saturday Morning Cruise In, 21st

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
AZ Fieros in November-Tucson Motorama 14th & Third Saturday Morning Cruise In, 21st by Kee588T
Started on: 10-19-2015 12:45 PM
Replies: 4 (254 views)
Last post by: Kee588T on 01-06-2016 03:24 PM
Kee588T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2015 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,
November Tucson Motorama Saturday the 14th, Details Below
We had a few show for the run to Fountain Hills. The food at Phil’s was great, and there were some nice cars and bikes there. If you go to this site there may even be a picture of the Fieros that made the event. http://arizonaautoscene.com...d-to-fountain-hills/
Discussion over the lunch table decided that the next event would be a run to Tucson on November 14 for the motorama. Please take a few moments to read all about the event here:
http://www.tucsonmotorama.com/FAQ/FAQs.html
Also, you be a part of the impressive Phoenix area caravan! Thankk you "Desert Renegades"!!
http://www.tucsonmotorama.c.../PhoenixCaravan.html
Be aware if you want the goodies you have to register by mail. If you have additional questions contact Thom Sherwood; ph (520) 798-3200.
Beyond that, be aware of Mark D’s event over Apache Way for the "Third Saturday Morning Cruise In". The web page is www.carshowsaz.com the next event is in November, the 21st. Support that if you can. I’ll be out of town that weekend. But I will make one of those soon
Hope to see you
Best
KS
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2015 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK folks,
Only a few days left to get registered for the Tucson event. I haven’t heard much of anything from anyone. Ron F and non-running-Fiero-Steve G are supposed to be going and I sent my registration in today. I hope to see a few more on the list. Remember that this is a written mailed only pre-registration event and mail MUST be post marked by OCTOBER 31st (LESS THAN FOUR DAYS). Here is the site of the registration form http://www.tucsonmotorama.c...PD15a-PreRegForm.pdf just in case you may have missed this in the posting.
As a side note, recently Ron F and I have been meeting just about every Friday morning at the COFFEE RICH establishment at Gilbert and Baseline. Looking like I may not be there this week. Ron F may be looking for company – but since it is his “normal” haunt, maybe not. If you are about the area – you are most welcome to join.
Best
KS
My88RedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2015 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My88RedGTSend a Private Message to My88RedGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not able to attend due to other engagements that weekend.

Brandon
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,
A note from Thom down Tucson. Thom is one of those coordinating he Tucsonmotorama.

"The previously-announced Phoenix-to-Tucson caravan information as found multiple places online! Safety in numbers, etc.
http://www.tucsonmotorama.c.../PhoenixCaravan.html

As for the arrival time... "you get there whenever you get there!" Please do not rush yourselves.

There are 13 prime parking spots reserved for those who have pre-registered from Phoenix. All others who accompany the caravan will be easily slotted-into place whenever the caravan arrives! Independent travelers are welcome.

There will be one last email blast to the three clubs (Cactus GTOs, Desert Renegades, and Arizona Fieros) in the middle of next week to remind everyone that "day-of" registrations are still free,
encouraged, and welcomed! This email blast WILL ALSO INCLUDE THE CARAVAN RENDEZVOUS DETAILS... Meeting at 8am at Love's Truck Stop, departing 15 minutes later."

We are on-target to surpass our numbers from last year.
Thank you SO MUCH for your participation and enthusiasm!

On a second note Nick Dial is looking for a really inexpensive Fireo for rebuild project. His last car came to a sad end and he needs a new project. If anyone has a line on a free or nearly free vehicle – please forward the information.
Hope to see a few more this Saturday
Best
KS
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2016 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So a few did make the trip to Tucson.
There were a few local Fieros there as well as the Ron's 87 and my 85.
Pretty nice showing. Thanks to/for the Cactus GTO and desert Renegades for the traveling buddies.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock