Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  Any meets in upstate SC or Charlotte areas?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Any meets in upstate SC or Charlotte areas? by FlipAnt
Started on: 09-23-2015 11:03 PM
Replies: 12 (475 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 02-27-2016 12:41 PM
FlipAnt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2015 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlipAntSend a Private Message to FlipAntEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was just wondering if there were any meets in upstate SC and/or Charlotte areas. I've searched the net for clubs but they all seemed to be "non-existent" now.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87RedRum

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87RedRumSend a Private Message to 87RedRumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm down to attend one in Charlotte or SC somewhere, I live in Columbia.
FlipAnt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlipAntSend a Private Message to FlipAntEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in Spartanburg. When is this meet?
87RedRum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87RedRumSend a Private Message to 87RedRumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We should start a "Carolinas" Club and combine NC and SC...I'm down and ready to do it, as long as its on a day I'm off lol!
FlipAnt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FlipAntSend a Private Message to FlipAntEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm all for it too. Just need a spark to get the flame going. I looked online for a local club but the one I found seems dormant. Maybe we could wipe the cob webs away and start it up again.
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I' m ready to meet any time any place. LMK
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a club operating of the Charleston area but I do not think it is really active anymore. I went to a few gatherings and enjoyed them. One of the issues appears to be that the members are so scattered that nobody really wants to travel for four hours or more just for a meeting.

Nelson
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2016 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am very much wanting to have a meet-n-greet very soon. Somebody set it up and post it. I will be there.
f85gtron

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2016 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ga Fieros are meeting in Taccoa Ga in north Ga on Saturday. Come on down!
On Saturday February 27th. We Will Have A Meet And Greet At Noon At
The Sonic Restaurant
3980 GA 17Alt, Eastanollee, GA 30538 (Toccoa)

It's located about 5 miles north of I-85 Exit 173 on Ga. Hwy 17 at the intersection of Business and By-pass 17, at the front of the WalMart SuperCenter. Though it faces Hwy 17, the entrance is off WalMart Court.

All Fiero Enthusiasts and 2-passenger sports car enthusiasts are invited to join us.
FlipAnt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2016 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FlipAntSend a Private Message to FlipAntEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may just do that. It's only an hour and a half from me. It would be nice to meet some fiero fanatics! :-)
f85gtron

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2016 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That'd be great! Look forward to meeting you (and your fiero!)!
Feel free to invite anyone else who'd like to meet up. It's open to all mid engined enthusiasts too (although, the others usually don't show up, for fear of being shown up ).

[This message has been edited by f85gtron (edited 02-23-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2016 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had planned on showing up at the GFC meet nd greet but My best friends are having 50yr wedding anni. party. Must go to it.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2016 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Sonic is actually 13 miles north of I-85, instead of 5 or 6 miles.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock