Fieros northwest? Any talk? by fierofinder
Started on: 07-03-2015 11:49 PM
Replies: 4 (509 views)
Last post by: bjc 350 on 04-10-2016 01:24 AM
fierofinder

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinderSend a Private Message to fierofinderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Surprise not to see anything posted about the fieros northwest event in Richland wa. I just moved to battleground and I'm looking forward to this. There wasn't anything around where I was living. I'm hoping to get the bugs worked out of my car so it can make the trip. I will probably go anyways so I can see some nice fieros and meet some nice people. I'm sure there are some of you from the vancouver\portland area going. Does anyone meet up and cruise there together.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Oregon88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2016 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes!

I'm looking forward to this event.

Will be my first Fiero event and I'm excited because the only Fiero I've seen close up is mine!

I'm near Salem Oregon and cannot wait for the meet.

I hope your bugs get solved so we can cruise!

------------------
Any Oregonians out there?

bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to attend, but with living near Astoria, I feel it is too far and too warm that time of year to make the trip. None of my Fiero's has working air as of yet. There has been talk of a cruise from PDX area toward the north coast early this summer. Lucas Murk has talked to some Fiero people and they have shown interest in such a get together. He can be contacted at fierolucas@gmail.com He's busy, so may not get right back to you, but will respond. Looking forward to a gathering!
fierofinder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2016 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinderSend a Private Message to fierofinderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny. I posted this for the 2015 event? Be fun too get together with some locals. Really need to get my car tuned and I will be down for a cruise.
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2016 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like I should have checked the date before posting!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock