AZ Fieros May Run to Black Canyon by Kee588T
Started on: 04-29-2015 01:08 AM
Replies: 2 (251 views)
Last post by: Kee588T on 05-19-2015 04:25 PM
Kee588T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All,
Sorry, April just got away from me along with the first couple of weekends in May (Mother’s Day and all. Hope you know how that goes.). May’s run may be a trip up Black Canyon way for a burger and a slice of pie. Looking like the 16th might be the day. My phone died so pictures of the March get together at the BOP may be lost. But, I will see if I can recover anything. Good news the Pontiac Club recognized Don’s 88 Fastback 3800 conversion as the second best in the ALL PONTIAC MODIFIED division. Pretty cool
Let us know if you think you can make the trip
Best
KS
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All,
Sorry but I have been positioned out of town and won't be able to make this run. I hope a few of the regulars can fill in for me. I do hope a few of the new mailings can make the trip.
The East Valley meet and greet will commence at the Whole foods complex in Chandler Located on the SE corner of Ray Road and Coronado Boulevard (just east of the 101) around 11:45AM. We can plan on leaving the site around noon. We head up the 101 and hook up with North and West groups at the Wendy's at on the corner of Deer Valley Drive and 23rd Avenue. Wendy’s is just north of the I-17 / 101 intersection, east of I-17 on Deer Valley, a left turn lane onto 23rd and into Wendy's parking lot. We are planning on getting into Wendy’s at about 12:45PM and leaving for ROCK SPRINGS Café; http://www.rockspringscafe.com/pies.html ; right at about 1PM and pulling in for lunch and dessert around 1:30. It is an uphill run most of the ways – so make sure the cooling systems are in good working order. Hope someone will take a picture or two and post, or send to me and I will upload.
We are rapidly approaching the warm weather season. This may be the last run of the until the weather starts to cool off in the fall. Hope you all have a great trip and a superb lunch and a piece of the nationally renowned pie.
Best
KS
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All
Well a few folks did make it into the black canyon run last weekend. Sorry I wasn't there for this one.
A couple of pictures

My planned get togethers will be curtailed for the Summer. I'll start post again in late summer to early Fall.
Stay tuned in.
Best
KS

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock